Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors, Lucas Knight & Pat Evans vs. Minerva, Kandis & Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Street Fight

6 RP limit for six person tags

Deadline: 5 PM ET SUNDAY, May 2, 2021 – note deadline
OOC: Good luck everyone

Be Careful What You Wish For 2021
Here is my effort, had fun writing this and starts a long term plan I'm excited for.

Best of luck everyone. 

Now I sleep. 

Enjoy. 

One Bad Day
OOC: Appearances with approval. I really kinda hate this but at least I got it done. Good luck gents.
------------------------

Be Careful What You Wish For
Pat Evans’ first match back was rather straightforward. He teamed with the new man who now seemed to make up a team, one that was more of convenience and circumstance than genuine chemistry. The pairing did as advertised. Competed, well, and walked away with a victory. But they did not complete their goal – to clearly send a message. Part of that came as a result of the actions of their opponents. Minerva was content to remain on the apron, watching her ward do battle for her.

Following a shower and change of clothes, Pat Evans found a quiet part of the building to partake in an old routine. Win or lose, no matter the place on the card, he would cool down by immediately focusing elsewhere, namely a new book. Finding an area near the boiler rooms, but with enough lighting, he had taken a steel folding chair and his newest acquisition, a copy of the Red Laugh and the Abyss by Leonid Andreyev. Placing the chair down, unfolding it in the process, he sat down on the chair, leaning back, flipping through the pages, to one earmarked, a no-no to many, but for him, his way of avoiding a bookmark. He then started to read.

He was focusing on the Red Laugh portion of the book, which really was two books in one. Red Laugh told the story of how war could cause so many to become consumed by its horrors, often through mental terror and anguish, becoming a mere casualty of war by their involvement. It was as harsh a critique of war, told entirely through symbolism and imagery, as only Andreyev could. It only seemed fitting for the current climate, and situation, Pat found himself in SCW in his return.

He only made it through a few pages when the sound of footsteps broke his concentration. Looking up, the SCW founder headed over to him.

Mr. D: “Someone saw you heading this way.”

Pat: “Wanted to find a place to quietly cool down.”

Mr. D: “Then I won’t take much time from you. Just wanted to note that you’ve only lost a slight step, expected given that you’ve not competed on this stage for years.”

Pat: “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

Mr. D: “Do so, but only to a degree. Remember why you’re here.”

Pat: “I’ve not forgotten….this would even be seen as an example of that.”

Pat held up the book. Mr. D just shrugs.

Mr. D: “Not familiar.”

Pat: “You can look it up if you’re so inclined. But if it helps, I’m not pleased with tonight. Outside of the fact that it’s clear that Minerva is merely another coward, manipulating others and using advantages to appear better than she is…tonight should’ve been a clearer message. Like I sent Tommy last week.”

Mr. D nods.

Mr. D: “Good that you’re not going to be complacent. Too many would be happy with a win in their first match back.”

Pat: “But as you said, that’s not why I’m here.”

Mr. D: “At least entirely.”

Pat nods. Mr. D turns to walk off before stopping and turning back.

Mr. D: “I hope you’re enjoying your book. Especially as I’m paying for it.”

Pat: “Whether I enjoy it or not, that’s not the only point of reading.”

Mr. D: “Fair enough.”

Mr. D turns and heads off as Pat watches him leave, more to make sure he does not return to re-engage, before returning to his book.

------

Returning to his home in Detroit, Pat Evans made his way up to his front door, fidgeting with the keys in his pocket. He pulled them out and places them in the keyhole, only to push his door in. Pat sighed as he then pulls the keys out and looks around to nearby apartments only to then use the back of his hand to push the door open. Stepping forward, his eyes scanned the apartment, dropping his bags at his side.

Pat: “Of course…”

He walks forward, over first to his bookshelf. Naturally nothing taken. He continues to walk through the apartment, stopping himself before sighing. He turns back to the cordless phone over by his desk and grabs it. Dialing a number, he then places the phone by his mouth, still looking around. After a few rings, there’s an answer.

Voice: “Detroit Police, how many I help you?”

Pat: “Hello. I’ve been the victim of an apartment robbery. I just returned from work and noticed my door was ajar.”

Voice: “Are you sure you locked the door upon your previous exit?”

Pat: “Of course.”

Voice: “Anything missing?”

Pat: “I’m still determining that.”

Voice: “We’ll send a unit to your location. Name and address, please.”

Pat, frustratingly did just that, providing his information and his address. Fortunately, no reaction as he hated to deal with fans. Hanging up after being told to stay put, he started to calmly scan the apartment again before then stopping and going over to a chest, placed in the corner of his living room. He looks at it sighing, seeing the latch having been forcibly damaged. He leans down to it, before stopping.

Pat: “I should leave it in case they actually do an investigation. Not like it’s going to matter…”

Pat then turns and walks over to the phone again. He grabs it, dialing another number. He then brings it to his face, waiting, waiting….waiting so more. A voice finally is heard, but it’s not a live one, only a recording.

“You have reached the voicemail of [Different voice: Anthony Evans]. Please leave your message after the beep.”

Pat sighs, just before the beep sounds.

Pat: “If you are behind what has happened in my apartment, you know the purpose of his call. If not, ignore it. But I don’t think my hunch is wrong.”

Pat hangs up, throwing the phone down onto the desk. He then leans on the desk.

Pat: “Fucking step-brother….”

------

So apparently we’re not waiting to get our knuckles dirty and bloody and I’m perfectly fine with that.

The question is whether Minerva will be. I mean this time it won’t be convenient to stand on the apron, while her man does all of the work. It could be possible, but then again, last I checked, rope breaks and a general care for the rules don’t really matter for a street fight. So again, I ask my question – will Minerva be perfectly fine getting her knuckles dirty and bloody. Since she’s arrived, outside of defeating a local talent, someone who frankly was nervous just tying their boots, realizing thousands would see them succeed or fail, she’s done more outside of the ring. She attacked Peyton Rice, from behind…She threatened David Helms, at shows, and apparently on social media, that cesspool of human invention. She’s ordered Konrad Raab, and she’s been trying to manipulate others.

I don’t doubt that she’s dangerous in the ring. But just as I know I am, I also know that human nature is that if someone gets used to being comfortable or others doing their work, they become complacent. Look at someone like CHBK, who was a legend several times over, and now barks orders at another surefire Hall of Famer, who was upset that she could not control her own narrative. She is a wrestler. She competes. Minerva is a wrestler. Should she not compete? She will at Be Careful What you Wish For. I expect some sort of cliched commentary on that line before she barks orders at Konrad Raab and then, I don’t know. Maybe she’ll threaten David again, or Jordan, or make some sort of statement with a pipe. None of it matters to me. I have a simple goal. To make you regret everything you’ve done.

What does that entail? Well in a street fight, it means, if necessary, I can fight fire with fire. You already showed some degree of concern when you attacked Josh Hudson. Foolish move as while he’s not cleared to compete, it does not stop him from being there, much like Tommy Valentine is the same. How is Tommy by the way? How is your lower hamstring? Are you able to put weight on it yet?

Where was I? Oh yes, fighting fire with fire. See, it is a street fight. Anything is possible and I expect you, Minerva, to showcase exactly what that means. The difference is unlike Peyton, we will see it coming. And unlike our match on Breakdown, Konrad Raab will not be able to do everything. And most importantly, in all of this, we’ll see what happens when you’re challenged. Rise to the challenge or play another game. I’ve well versed in both responses and regardless of what you choose, as I’ve said, I have a simple goal…and no matter what, I am not stopping until I reach it.

But you’re only part of the equation and to that, I do not mean Konrad. There is no purpose discussing him any further. He is just an extension of you, Minerva. And while you call him your sexy schnitzel, whether he’s made more of chicken or pork, it’s irrelevant. He’s already revealed his hand.

No, I mean Kandis. I’ve been informed by Josh that you seemed to have taken to heart some of my previous comments about you. How unfortunate? Are you going to brood some more? Respond to this by more misguided violence? Are you even capable of doing that since Tommy is injured? Are you capable of being physically removed from him, wherever you two decide to be attached? Are you feeling belittled? Good. That’s the point.

Because you may be a former World Tag Team Champion, but that feels like eons ago, when it was only last year. Instead, you had your opportunity to prove you were as good as your ego thought you were. And you failed. Spectacularly. But instead of then figuring things out and stepping up to the challenge, you decided to attack people who got opportunities you felt you should get, and then you took it out on Peyton before getting Minerva to do your dirty work. You didn’t even have the asscheeks to do it yourself. Instead, you just know how to get pissed off and flail. And if this is pissing you off, GOOD. To me, you are the equivalent of a bean bag chair that someone spilled an unnecessary amount of makeup on. And yes, that is a shot at your constant fascination with your looks. There’s no Thirsty Thursday here, whatever that means. You may have a good kick. You clearly have some talent – you don’t win gold in SCW without it, but you refuse to show it these days, and you’re maybe worse that Minerva in that regard. At least she did it herself as of late. You…you hide behind others, getting angry, and instead of rising to the challenge and winning matches, proving you are as good as you claim, you bitch and scheme. You attack as a pack. Well, Kandis, I’ve already taken your boyfriend and made him regret his actions, enabling you….all through defending myself. If this angers you, and I expect it will, bring your best shot. I don’t care for facing people when they’re not at their best. That’s a waste of my time and warrants only excuses. And you seem to want to be angry. So I’ll fan the flames and I will not shy from it. Throw some kicks, try for something Gratuitous. Bring the quote Bass.

And I’ll respond by seeing if I can bring you closer with your boyfriend by giving you your own injury to convalesce over.

Whether it’s Minerva, Konrad or Kandis, Jordan Majors, Lucas Knight and Pat Evans will make you regret your actions so far in 2021.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

A dark side path begins for Konrad. Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 24th March (Off-Camera)

It's been an experience, to say the least, for Konrad as of late with him, making a lot of changes to himself, especially as of late with splitting up with Fizz, being over and done with and now with Minerva in his life, he was a lot happier. Although many wrestlers have many doubts about Konrad, more of what side he'd rather be on, Konrad's already decided on that after a lengthy discussion he had with Minerva about the Peyton Rice incident.

He smiles, feeling happy being with someone he fancied since the day he met Minerva. There's many thoughts when he saw her the first time, knowing Konrad did find her attractive. Things couldn't be any happier with Konrad and Minerva; being together, most people wouldn't have thought they'd last as long as they have.

Although there was a massive change, Minerva had to get used to quickly; there was someone more than Konrad she had to tackle in her life, Konrad's adopted son Sebastian, living with Konrad permanently. Sebastian was missing wrestling training, and being with Konrad was the only way to get him to be a professional wrestler. While Sebastian was in his bedroom, asleep as he had school the next day, Konrad walked into his bedroom, seeing chains, leathers and a zipper mask, with Minerva also wearing some kinky gear. Konrad kissed Minerva's cheek.

Minerva: “I've been waiting for you, Sexy Schnitzel.”

Konrad Raab: “I see you've done some decorating around here. What's all this about?”

Minerva: “Oh, Sexy Schnitzel, do you think you're going to continue your career as you are with your Iced Rainbow gear you wear?”

Konrad Raab: “You know, I had thoughts about making changes but didn't know where to start.”

Konrad walked closer, especially with the leathers, as he took them off from the top of his wardrobe and turned them over to see a part of the leathers with some holes in them that kind of raised his concerns on that type of clothing.

Konrad Raab: “You know me and not wearing clothing with holes in it.”

Minerva: “You're a silly man. That's not an ordinary hole; that's where your sexy buttocks show, something I love about you. It's a style that's normal for the situation you're about to experience.

Konrad Raab: “I'm not sure if that will be a good representation of me as a wrestler.”

Minerva: “Don't doubt me. You shouldn't give a shit about what people think of you as a wrestler. Do you think you're gonna go anywhere with your stupid rainbow ice shit? Do you want to turn your back on me from making you a better wrestler?”

Although it still concerned him more, he had no idea what these sort of things are. More he didn't understand because of his advanced age and things like zipper mask and the leathers with his buttocks showing.

Konrad Raab: “I don't know what this different kind of leathers and the zipper mask is be about. I love you, and I'd do anything, but my concerns aren't me not wearing this stuff, but more I don't understand what the zipper mask and the leathers are used for.”

Minerva: “I expected that with the look of confusion on your face. What you see here is me transforming you into what you call a GIMP. You have grown to a point you're willing to do anything for me to make me happy.”

Konrad Raab: “I sure have.”

Minerva: “Well, there's your chance to make me happier if you put these on because I'm dying what you look like with you dressing up as a GIMP. I will teach you because you will embrace being on the dark side, not letting shit heads walk all over you as you've done your entire career. You're going to be my little toy, doing everything I ask you to do.”

Konrad nodded, understanding everything Minerva wanted him to do, more a lesson, but there was something else on Konrad's mind about the whole deal.

Konrad Raab: “You mean like these will be clothes I wear to the wrestling ring and wrestle with them on?”

Minerva: “Exactly. It will make you dangerous, a wrestler everyone fears. You only speak through your videos you do. Other than that, you do everything I ask you to do. Now, go and put these clothes on.”

Konrad Raab: “If it makes me a better wrestler, I can agree to it. I don't want to be treated like a piece of shit anymore. After what David Helms and his family accused me of, I'm submitting to your will, hurting every motherfucker that has put me down and mocked me since day one.”

Minerva: “Good, you're a quick learner. From here on out, you will address me as your mistress when I commend you an order; you do it. Stop wasting time and put the leathers and the mask on.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, my mistress.”

Minerva smiles, feeling the experiment worked, getting Konrad already to turn to the dark side, embracing anger and now be a force to reckon with. Minerva now has free reign to do what she wanted with Konrad as she sits on the bed, watching Konrad getting changed from his regular gear into his leathers. As Konrad puts the leathers on, Minerva got the small whip from Konrad's bed and smacked him with it.

Konrad Raab: “What's that for?”

Minerva: “The pain you will embrace when I give it to you, sexually. It's a part of what being a GIMP is about is you being whipped by me, and this also includes outside the ring too when we make love, and we'll show that in the ring, well not making love part, of course. You're my little toy now.”

Konrad nodded, listening to every single word of what his mistress said to him, and she already loved seeing Konrad wear a leather suit like a proper GIMP he will be. He touches the mask, feeling it all over with his hands. He smiles as he puts on the mask on his face. Minerva then hugged Konrad and said this.

Minerva: “That's much better. You are going to wear this a lot when you wrestle in the ring and when we're alone together.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm feeling quite comfortable. My ass is cold, but if it's something you love about me, I'd be honoured to show it off every time I wrestle in the ring.”

Minerva: “Another thing is you need a lot of training on using weapons, something your mindset will have to change, also both out and especially in the ring. Embrace the feeling of using a weapon to knock sons of bitches out.”

Konrad Raab: “It is something I've thought a lot about, especially when it comes to aligning myself with you. You made me one happy man.”

Konrad has a massive smile on his face before he gets his lips out of the mask as it's the first time he's worn it and snogs Minerva for a couple of minutes. He stops as Minerva zips his mask up, wanting him to be silent for a while. Konrad looks into Minerva's icy blue eyes, feeling closer than ever before to Minerva.

Minerva: “Oh, I know my icy eyes attracted you to me, and we can make something of that. We also need to get you a new nickname. Since your name has always been related to ice, I want you to go under the name of The Iced GIMP. What do you think of that?”

Konrad puts his thumbs-up, nodding his head since the mask was zipped up, breathing heavily in and out, a sound Minerva actually likes from Konrad. Minerva flicks Konrad's nose as Konrad hugs her, feeling the connection with the mask already. Minerva lets go from him.

Minerva: “Oh, and I forgot to place this on you as well.”

Minerva grabs what looks like a dog collar and places it around Konrad's neck as Minerva puts a chain on the end of it as she drags Konrad, although Konrad already had questions, but couldn't speak as instead, Minerva explains.

Minerva: “Now, my Iced GIMP, you will always be dragged to the ring by me with this chain you will always wear when we come down to the ring together. You look so sexy right now. One thing you have certainly gotten better with is sex. It seems the book I got you for Valentines Day has improved us as a couple.”

Konrad nodded; all he could do at this point, being silent was something that suited him more than speaking out. He was more the guy that got on with his job anyway, so it was a perfect role for him. Minerva kissed the side of Konrad's mask as a way of how much she appreciates him following her orders.

Minerva: “I can do anything I want with you doing everything you can to protect me, to serve me that you've regretted not doing all these years. That's another reason why I had this idea, knowing it will work and make you a top star, not just for me, but for yourself.”

Minerva walks straight up to Konrad, placing her arms around him as he does with her, stroking her back as Minerva kisses his chest before kissing his heart.

Minerva: “I want you to be a violent, vicious wrestler, doing anything you can to hurt wrestlers, injure them and making sure they don't get up. It's that simple while doing your honour of showing me love and protecting me. Is that clear?”

Konrad nodded as she unzips his mouth and kisses his lips as Minerva pulled Konrad straight onto the bed as she removes the neck collar from him; she picks up the whip and smacks Konrad's buttocks as he smiles, enjoying the whipping, which turned into multiple times, even a slight moan of pleasure from Konrad. Minerva goes to the side of the bed and picks up a set of handcuffs, but she places them down again as she was picking them up.

Minerva: “I want to try this out with you what I got planned. Before I trap your hands, you need to take your blue pill.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, my mistress.”

Konrad goes to his side of the bedside table and pulls the tray out to see a few boxes of blue pills in there. He gets one tablet out of the packaging, and he places it in his mouth and swallows it. After he's done that, Minerva pushes Konrad onto the bed.

Minerva: “Now, the fun starts. Give me your hands because you aren't doing anything tonight; rather, I will be.”

Konrad got his hands out, and Minerva picks up the handcuffs and places Konrad in them, more to spice things up with the two of them as she attaches the cuffs to the bed with Konrad's hands being trapped. They snog once again before Minerva unzips Konrad's leather suit. Minerva turns the lights off before they get busy throughout the night, even some slapping in-between. Two hours later, Minerva releases Konrad's hands from the handcuffs from the bed, and they head off to sleep together.

------------------------------------------------------------

Resolving things for the past with Tommy Valentine. Nashville, Tennessee. Wednesday 21st April (Off-Camera)

After apologising and agreeing to move a new path with Kandis, it was now time for Konrad to do the same with Tommy. Although it was far less severe than it was with Kandis, it still was the right thing for Konrad to do. Nashville, Tennessee is one of Konrad's favourite American cities, mainly because of being a fan of cowboy movies; it was a perfect place for him to relax, so it wasn't a stressful environment for him.

He still wore the motorcycle leathers to represent his loyalty to Minerva and wore a gipsy crystal necklace Minerva got for Konrad to wear to represent her heritage, learning a lot about the gipsy lifestyle as of late. As Konrad sat outside the pub, waiting for Tommy Valentine to come along. It was a way of having a good old lads night out, which was strange, considering Konrad hadn't had one of those for a while.

Tommy came along a few minutes later with his crutch, and before he attempted to go inside, Konrad got up and said this.

Konrad Raab: “You sit here man, don't want you to stress your ankle too much. I'll get you a beer.”

Tommy Valentine: “Thank you.”

Konrad doing what friends do to assist them as Tommy gave Konrad his money before he goes to the pub to order a couple of beers. It took a while for them to be given to Konrad as he came out with his and Tommy's beer and sat opposite Tommy, who was resting his leg on the other side of the bench.

Tommy Valentine: “I'm gonna be honest… Never thought I'd be coming to meet with you of all people, brosef.”

Konrad Raab: “It's crazy to think how much both of us have changed lately. It feels good to come here to talk to you.”

Tommy Valentine: “It sure is. Gotta ask though, why exactly are we meeting up today?”

Konrad Raab: “I came to apologise for the past, on things I said to your girlfriend that you might get really offended with and leaving.”

Tommy Valentine: “Cards on the table… I have more reason to apologise to you, than you have with me in the greater scheme of things.”

Konrad was listening hard as Tommy smiled a bit, seeing how deeply loyal Konrad was to Minerva with the motorcycle leathers as Tommy drank his beer with a relaxed attitude, nodding his head on approving what he likes.

Tommy Valentine: “Now I don't regret trying to give you a concussion, or even going to break your arm and dislocate your shoulder…"

A thoughtful look came to Tommy's face before he took a swig of beer and stared back at Konrad, who waited patiently for Valentine to continue before reacting.

Tommy Valentine: "... But I AM sorry, with complete hindsight. I was running on emotion at the time, and might have let that blind me to the bigger picture; I'll admit here and now, that towards a guy like you that hasn't really said or done anything that bad, I went too far with it for sure. I might have been a little hard on you for the things I've said, looking back... I gotta admit; even Kandis insisted I cleared the air with you if we're going to work together; especially after what you did last week, which took some serious cajones dude.”

Konrad Raab: “It was the right thing to do. I had to for us to get along. It's all good; we can all put that to the past. I admit, I was angry for a while when you tried to break my arm in half, but I was overreacting.”

Tommy Valentine: “So can we wipe the slate clean and start a new chapter? Not still pissed with me in spite of what I said?”

Konrad Raab: “No. We did need to meet up because you may not know the story between Minerva and me. I've known her since she was nineteen years old in another company we worked with. I was a mentor to her, then became like a father to her, getting her out in dangerous situations.”

Now it all makes sense to the whole story in Tommy's eyes as to why Konrad and Minerva knew more than anyone does. Konrad drank his beer, feeling good about getting the anger he had for Tommy all these years off his chest.

Tommy Valentine: “Kandis has told me a bit about you and Minerva knowing each other in another company, but not the kind of things you did. I also understand your comments to Kandis; you were in defence mode, but you were way out of line brosef, and I wanted to disembowel you.”

Konrad Raab: “I was, but it's a part of who I am, defending for someone I love. Anyway, yeah, so when Minerva left the company we were working in, my ex-wife wanted me not to contact Minerva, so I had to delete her number. I should've stood up for myself with that, but I didn't, and now, I'm repairing the damage I caused by doing things I've should've done years ago.”

Tommy Valentine: “We all make mistakes. We are very protective of our women. I know I sacrificed so much for Kandis and would do it all again in the blink of an eye. That's something I didn't even realise with you, how much alike we are in that way. I thought it was strange you coming to our locker room, but now that's understandable why you both are dating, the two of you have a connection that's even stronger than the one Kandis and I do, in some senses.”

Konrad Raab: “I've always loved Minerva; I fancied her since I first met her but couldn't do anything because I was with Fizz. Fizz dumped me, in fear of me cheating with Minerva, but only I discovered afterwards, she cheated on me way before I did, back in June with some motorcycle rider.”

Tommy shook his head on the shocking truth on Konrad's ex-wife, cheating on him first. Tommy drank some of his beer, even moving his busted leg for a bit to give it a bit of pressure.

Tommy Valentine: “Damn, man.”

Konrad Raab: “I know, but at the same time, it's the best thing Fizz could've done because I don't regret sleeping with Minerva now, especially it was the best night I've ever had with any woman.”

Tommy Valentine: “I've certainly seen you happier as of late. I also like the attitude you have as well; I never thought you could be as brutal as THAT! It was like watching an artist create his masterpiece!”

Konrad Raab: “Well, David Helms shouldn't have accused me of shit I didn't do, and SCW staff shouldn't have kept me from having title matches on PPV events. Can you believe it's been four years I've not had a title shot on a PPV event in SCW?”

Tommy shook his head, but at the same time, he noticed they had another thing in common, David Helms problem as Tommy nodded and made a toast as a way of them already building friendship between each other.

Tommy Valentine: “Wow, that's a long time, and I think you should've had plenty more opportunities, past prejudice aside. No wonder you turned your back on the SCW staff, along with David Helms. He's a hypocritical rat bastard, disowning me as a brother, friend and partner at the Ante Up Academy, shitting on Kandis as he does, calling her every name under the sun because Regan expects him to, and all that other shit. David's not the innocent guy as everyone thinks he is and sooner or later the world will see what we see!”

Tommy gestures between the two of them for emphasis with a determined smile on his face.

Konrad Raab: “Not at all, fucking prick he is, nor is Peyton Rice who's overrated for her own good. I've been pissed with her, long before she bitched out of the match with Kandis. Remember when Peyton was going to get married to Alistaire Allocco, my best friend? She dumped him days before the wedding.”

Tommy Valentine: “Wow, that's fucked up. I trained Peyton, put more effort into her development than David could have dreamed of… I was so proud to see her hit the big time and do so well… Then she showed that perhaps there's more of David Helms influence in that brain of hers than I thought… She has more than shown her true colours, alright. ”

It was clear that it hurt Tommy to say that about someone else who he considered family once upon a time, but the truth was the truth at the end of the day and the two men were making sure everything was out in the open.

Konrad Raab: “Indeed and all the fucking jokes I kept getting, fuck those fucking pricks and everyone who's treated me like a piece of shit. I literally hate the shit I've had to take, being thrown on me. Not anymore. How's the ankle doing?”

Konrad looked focused, smiling at Tommy as they make another toast before they drink their beers since they weren't wrestling tomorrow night. It was a good time, especially how relaxed Konrad was with cowboy music playing.

Tommy Valentine: “I'm going to be out of action for a while. Have to get therapy on my ankle each day.”

Konrad Raab: “Pat Evans is a bastard that I will bust and fuck his ankle up if I have anything to say about it. I'm enjoying using my anger for all the hate I've gone through and put him out of action.”

Tommy Valentine: “Same goes for Lucas and that egomaniac Jordan as well. I gotta be honest; it's nice to have another male to hang around with, talking about stuff. There's only so much girl talk I can stomach before it gets old.”

Tommy smirks at Konrad knowingly.

Konrad Raab: “I know what you mean. I'll make sure Kandis, as well as Minerva, is safe from harm while you recover. When I said I respect you in every match we had, I meant it, no bullshit.”

Tommy nodded as he puts his legs down, and they get into the whole high fives and hug to pat each other on the back, knowing everything was building bridges. That's what Konrad and Tommy came to do. After Konrad and Tommy finished their beer, Konrad assisted Tommy with the crutch.

Tommy Valentine: “It's been a good night, and glad we can agree that David Helms and everyone else who questions our drive to succeed are douchecanoes for turning their backs on us and accusing us of crap we didn't do. It'll be a pleasure to fuck shit up with you, Minerva and my girl.”

Konrad Raab: “Certainly, with my love for Minerva and your love for Kandis, we can go out there and beat the hell out of people. I didn't believe you, but now I agree, and everyone else in SCW are pieces of shits too. I'll call for a taxi man, not allowing you to put pressure on your ankle more than you have to.”

Tommy Valentine: “Thanks brosef, appreciated.”

Konrad calls for a taxi as they waited, talking in general about their plans tomorrow night on the attack they plot to do backstage. Konrad has a small evil smirk on his face, doing everything to make Minerva happy. Five minutes later, the taxi arrives, and Konrad requested to go to the hotel before they go in the elevator and Konrad assists Tommy to his hotel room. Konrad then went to the room next to Kandis and Tommy, where he and Minerva slept together. 

---------------------------------

Finding a perfect lawyer to handle Konrad's case. Chicago, Illinois. Thursday 29th April. (Off-Camera)

All week long, since after Breakdown, apart from a few contacts here and there with Minerva, he had been swamped, searching for a lawyer to handle the divorce sue case Konrad's facing with his ex-wife. He had spoken to some already earlier in the week, but either they weren't outstanding lawyers or didn't deal with divorce cases. One he's meeting today outside of the lawyer's office, someone recommended to Konrad that dealt with divorce cases that could bring strong evidence on Konrad being completely innocent.

It was a guy who's been in the field of dealing with many cases in his life, even divorced ones, as Konrad sat patiently inside of the waiting room of the lawyer's office, concerned he will let his anger out at him, which caused many lawyers to reject Konrad because of his anger. One of the receptionists comes into the room as Konrad had his head down, covering his face with his hands.

Receptionist: “Mr Konrad Raab, Mr Maverick Williams is ready to see you now.”

Konrad removes his hands from his face as he stands up and follows the receptionist to Maverick's office as they shook hands before Konrad takes a seat, shaking his body off. Maverick looks at the paperwork he had for Konrad regarding the case since they had been talking on the phone a bit.

Konrad Raab: “I want to apologise before we begin when I get irate because I will be, no question about it.”

Maverick Williams: “From reading the notes here, regardless of how angry you get, I won't reject you as many lawyers I'm sure have kicked you out the door.”

Konrad Raab: “They have, and they don't understand how much hurt I've gone through.”

Maverick Williams: “Anyway, let's get into it. So you got a letter from California court, stating Fizz Chambers is suing you for a lot of money on the divorce, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes.”

Maverick hums himself, interested in Konrad's case of defences he has already given to Maverick, well not the sound effects of the act or the video of Fizz and Ian getting close together and touching each other's genitals. Konrad shook his head, scratching his head, his eyes being closed.

Maverick Williams: “You have given me a ton of evidence as to why your completely innocent, even if you cheated with another lady.”

Konrad Raab: “I was completely drunk because Fizz sent me out in the streets. Luckily, I had a place here to go back to because I go there when I have wrestling matches here every week. I'm so fucking angry because I have to go through with something that's her fault, to begin with.”

Maverick Williams: “Yes, and the evidence of you stating that Fizz said she cheated on you in June with another man is something to acknowledge along with the pictures you've sent to me online. About the sound effects and the video, that will only produce another strong case in your defence.”

Konrad Raab: “She has a video of me having sex with a girl I'm going out with as well.”

Maverick nodded as he wrote down on his notes on everything Konrad and Maverick himself discussed as there was no doubt in his mind that Konrad was indeed the innocent victim of all the divorce cases, even if Konrad cheated on Fizz.

Konrad Raab: “I nearly done drugs over it, Maverick. It caused me so much distress. This lady, who's now my girlfriend, saved my life regarding the shit I could've done and slept with. I admit, it felt good, especially after I found out what Fizz did all this time. I've been abusive to a lot of people in and out of wrestling because I freaked out over this, although some bastards deserve it.”

Maverick Williams: “I know some of your anger is being contained because you want the best lawyer possible, but I told you, yell and scream all you want, but I won't reject you over this.”

Konrad Raab: “She always controlled me on who I see, speak to that I was barely able to breathe. Plus, she has beaten and abused me in the past, even during the times I was going through shit with my dead father, who beat me every single day because he didn't want me as his son. I'm everyone's favourite fucking punching bag.”

Konrad slams his fist on the table, letting everything he had out of his system, and Maverick could see why a lot of lawyers rejected him because of the anger he could produce from the years he had; even with the fear of being angry, he also went through was gone. Maverick wrote notes on paper on what Konrad said. Konrad then sat down and shook his fist; his whole body was shaking, even drips of sweat came out from under his arms and forehead.

Maverick Williams: “I'm sorry to hear that. Anyway, about your kids, from what I've read here and what you told me, you agreed to joint custody of the kids.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, although when I got the letter, I did threaten to have full custody of them because I was so angry on something Fizz did to me first, but I overreacted.”

Maverick Williams: “As you would be. Here's what we will do, any evidence Fizz gives will only be things that you did after Fizz cheated on you first. You got some guy who's a professional wrestler now who was a motorcycling racer giving you this evidence?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes. I didn't know she was cheating on me until the pictures and the videos I got from Agostino Romano. It proves that Fizz knew what she was doing all along.”

Although their kids weren't really involved exactly because they had agreed to joint custody, the main issue of disagreement was the whole cheating process of when, where and how it happened as Konrad's still steamed with anger, Maverick wrote notes down of what's been discussed on paper.

Konrad Raab: “Fizz is a fucking dirty cunt.”

Maverick Williams: “I couldn't agree more. We got the strongest evidence on your side here, Konrad. I have no idea why Fizz wants to scrape money up from your hands over this; she clearly has no say or will get any money from all of this at all.”

Konrad nodded, liking the sounds of the whole deal going down, thinking Maverick is perfect for the job; although it was a lot shorter than expected, it was due to the evidence Konrad had with the divorce that made him worthy of someone worth defending for. The problem is Konrad wasn't sure if Maverick's up to the task.

Konrad Raab: “So are you saying you agree to be my lawyer for this case?”

Maverick Williams: “Yes, if you think I'm good enough to defend for you. There's one thing I want you to do while we're in the courtroom in all the times we'll have. Can you try and not get so fired up?”

Konrad Raab: “After allowing me to get so angry today and giving me a lot of reasons why you want to defend for me, yes, you are the best I've seen. Yeah, I'll try, but I can't give you any promises because I'm still pissed.”

Maverick Williams: “The reason is it can easily rule in favour of Fizz if you think about swearing, yelling and shouting in court. You have every right to be angry, but be aware of the consequences.”

Konrad Raab: “I'll keep that in mind.”

Konrad stood up, being the first lawyer he saw that allowed him to get angry during the discussion, and it felt good that he wasn't told to monitor his language or won't be Konrad's lawyer. He shook hands with Maverick, who seemed very experienced in the field. Konrad and Maverick exchanged numbers, and Maverick led Konrad out of his office and went out of the lawyer's office building. As he walked back home, he sighs with relief.

Konrad Raab: “He might be the same age as me, but he's experienced as hell. Letting me use anger was something I needed to do without being told off. Minnie and Kandis are right that bottling shit for years only caused me to be toxic.”

That's the one thing Konrad had realised in himself about them helping him to relieve the pressure of bottling anger up due to Konrad's resistance to it all. He managed to get home with a massive smile on his face, waiting for his son Sebastian to get home to spend the whole weekend coming up with him before flying off to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, for team discussions with Minerva and Kandis the rest of the week.

------------------------------------

Hurting and making others suffer is my goal and pleasure to make you fucks miserable youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

“Oh yeah, that's how you get shit done, knocking the living shit out of Josh Hudson with a steel pipe multiple times. That satisfies me; seeing blood pouring out from Josh's skull was a dream come true. All the anger I've built up for years, years of having to go through hell from each one of you vicious fucks have turned me into this. This violent sick freak. Yes, I acted differently on Twitter, but this is who you're getting, the violent, sick twisted fuck hence the name The Iced GIMP will be upon on you pieces of shits.

Especially the three of you in this match that truly deserve the worst punishment you can ever ask for. I'm a twisted bastard, the guy that pulled an Aprils Fools Day prank of pretending to be all nice to David, but just like he did me, he stabbed me in the back. Moving on, we have the future of wrestling because all of you fucks forget Kandis and Minerva are the future of this sport, putting the future on overrated Peyton, who you all love to kiss her backside for.

Yes, Jordan, you stupid cunt, I know what you've fucking done in the past with your betrayal of Bree's niece, spilling lies about what you did and cheated on her. What a snarky fucking cow you are. You can join that piece of shit's pranks, but that's just a matter of dumb fucking words on a keyboard. I will love to tear pieces from your hair, maybe pulling on it so hard that you'll be bleeding from the top of your skull. Pretty blonde cunts are overrated in this sport, especially one who only takes Peyton's side because of being trained by David. 

Bravo, you won against Gavin, who gives a fuck, much like nobody cares about my losses because I will bash the fuck out of you; if I don't, then Kandis and Minerva will. I have no problems throwing you around like an insect bug you are, making me sick with bits of your hair torn off. Along with scaring your forehead with a barbed wire, or I do what I did to Josh, making you choke on your own blood.

Another guy deserves a lot worse punishment for his crimes on Tommy Valentine, a guy who deserves to have their fucking bones pop out, Pat Evans. You aren't the innocent poppy boy you claim to be. Enjoying sucking off Mr Dick to get yourself a fucking job here? It's funny because I never even heard of your ass until you got in the ring with Josh in the tag match. Well, karma is going to become your bitch as I will snap your ankle in half; maybe cracking your neck with your head around the steel chair will do justice for you, asshole. 

Yes, you won against Minerva and I, but you didn't win that match, your bitch friend Josh did. It makes perfect sense that you lack to wrestle by yourself. Do you want to call yourself a threat by breaking Tommy's ankle? Two can play that game, motherfucker and I will make sure you will never get back up on your feet when I do an elbow drop on your fucking neck, seeing you cough blood from your pathetic mouth. 

I know Kandis certainly wants a piece of your head as well, but maybe I let her do that job since she's got more of a reason to make sure you don't walk out of the arena on your own two feet. We know once this ends, you'll fuck off again because you don't do anything yourself and only here to suck on Mr D's dick to do favours for him. After all, he can't be bothered to do the work for himself.

There's one fucker who's the worst criminal of the lot, the guy who's been making jokes on Twitter like a fucking asshole he is, Lucas Knight. I mean, where the fuck have you been since you've not been wrestling. You're not funny; you're a pathetic child. You're a guy who I aim if there's a stapler around to staple each one of your pathetic fingers, stapling your heart as a bonus. It will cause your fingers and your heart to bleed, and then I'll break the hands of your entire body. The sound of hearing the bones crack when I keep bashing your fucking hands on chairs and even the posts of the ring will be the best damn thing I've ever done in my whole career.

Maybe I do a leg drop on your hands, so you don't think to mock me with your pathetic shit ever again. Also, I want to crack your fucking skull open, not with a steel chair; you deserve a lot worse than that. With a god damn sledgehammer, seeing blood slither from your skull, and then I place the blood of a knight across my chest as an achievement. Oh yeah, you know what I mean, you assholes. I will literally thrive on violence and pain all three of you deserve.

Minerva and I are always going to be together because what you fucktards don't realise that I wanted to be with Minerva? I asked her to be my partner because she deserves better than what any of you get. She deserved me because I love her, and you all think she doesn't treat me with care or love. She does, more than you think, and she woke me up to the bullshit I was doing. Do you think me being nice got me anywhere? Being nice prevented me from being on PPV's and me being nice prevented me from having title matches on PPV events for four years.

Being a ruthless, sadistic, ruthless wrestler is what I needed to do to get to the top. We can do everything we can to you fucks. We don't respect you for the shit your defending Peyton on, the girl who ran from fighting Kandis, the girl who dumped Alistaire, days before the wedding. Do you not know that Peyton is just pretending to be nice, but really, she's a fucking cunt. What are you going to do?

Minerva and I have a strong bond that makes each other better and stronger as a team and as a couple because we are going out, more than what you see in the ring. She changed me to be a much better wrestler, something I could only dream of. What did you want me to do, be that pathetic Konrad who let everyone walk all over him, being mocked and doing photoshop pictures of me as a baby, and what did you all do? You laughed at me while I bottled my anger up, and then I fucking snapped on all of you.

So I take matters into my own hands with Minerva's guidance and Kandis's advice, and we didn't like each other. I have no doubt the power of us killers in the ring will be dominating all of you. Go ahead, mock the relationship I have with Minerva, but it only made me proud to be with her, and I use everything you've said to me, especially Lucas, to make sure you will be seriously fucked.

Am I a sick fuck for being obsessive about violence? Oh yes, I am, and nobody expected what I did to Josh; I'm capable of doing a whole lot more like what icy wrestlers are all about. Minerva guides me because she knows what's best for her and me. I don't care what she does to me; it makes me feel good that I've embraced my anger and let out every ounce of shit to give to all of you for the years I've had to put up with you all mocking me.

I will mock the fuck out of all of you by beating the living daylights out of everyone in that ring because, as the saying goes, payback is a bitch. All of you are going to be my bitches in the ring when the blood pours from all three of your fucking skulls or breaking hands and wrists of Lucas Knight so he won't have to type from a keyboard ever again. 

Of course, Minerva and Kandis will do everything they can to fuck you bitches up as well as myself and make sure none of you gets up from power; us three will provide for you bitches of Mr Dickhead. Things are going to get messy, and I've gotten used to being busted open more often lately in other matches I've been in so I can cope with a lot of violence, punishing my fists in your heads and ripping Jordan's hair out, hearing you bitches scream in pain from breaking each part of your bodies. 

Tomorrow night at Be Careful What You Wish For, which fits Pat Evans and Lucas Knight perfectly, deserving everything that will be unleashed upon them by all three of us. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Gypsy Moth, Kandis and The Iced GIMP because the era of violence and pain starts tonight with us walking away with a win from pure violence.”
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By MInerva Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Priscilla-Kellytumblr-4ef057f7588974a6a7...d2-640.gif]

(Click Title)