Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Breakdown Card - September 19, 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ravyn Taylor vs. Ikiro Yoshida

Television Championship
Josh Hudson vs. Alexis Quinne

The Truelove Twins vs. Gigi & Maddy Steward

Sam Raine vs. Scarlet Grey

Slayter McKinney vs. Konrad Raab

Tommy Valentine vs. Dustin Adams

Total Terror vs. Kordellia Amida

2 RP Limit for each singles matches; 2 RP limit for tag matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Looking ahead – September 26, 2018 and October 3, 2018 cards
Fatal Fortunes returns – EVERY TITLE will be on the line across the two shows. The Television Championship will be on the line both weeks. EVERY wrestler will be booked on both across both shows. The participants (and stipulations) for every match will be completely random. I will have a complete list of everyone who will be booked up next week.

To roleplay for this show: Simply post a roleplay. The show has a 1 RP limit and must be posted by Noon ET Tuesday, September 25, 2018. There is one caveat – if you are booked on Breakdown for September 19, you can choose to have your roleplay for that show count for Fatal Fortunes. This is because I realize some people may be unable to roleplay in back to back weeks. Otherwise, if you don't have a roleplay posted for Fatal Fortunes or the September 19 Breakdown, I will consider it the same as no roleplay posted.

Have some fun with it. These shows usually are very interesting for what may happen.