Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Josh Hudson vs. Kandis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 12, 2021
OOC: Due to some unforeseen circumstances, J and I agreed to do shoot only. Good luck.

Vs. Kandis
OOC: Shoot only, as agreed. Apologies for the shittiness, lol. Thanks Josh, and good luck.
---------------

Kandis paces back and forth in a ring, inside a place that should be recognizable to SCW fans, but if it isn't, becomes clear once the shot widens and the name on the apron becomes visible: Ante Up Academy. She appears to be in the large space alone as she walks back and forth, lighting swinging a length of chain in one hand, as a child might swing a jump rope around. After the third crossing of the ring, Kandis stops in the middle and faces the camera, stopping the swinging chain with her other hand. She holds it taut horizontally as she speaks.

My good friend here got to have some fun at Be Careful What You Wish For. Not as much fun as I had beating this metal into the skin of Pat Evans... but fun was had. I told you they would become acquainted and I made sure that happened as soon as possible, to make sure I didn't miss my chance.

The three of us really fucked you guys up, didn't we? I mean, I made Evans my whipping boy, Konrad took a bite out of Knight, and Minerva let loose on everyone. We even kicked Josh Hudson's ass for having the balls to jump Tommy for no fucking reason!

Kandis loosens then snaps the chain back tight, like one would do with a belt.

So that brings us to tomorrow night, doesn't it Josh? If only it were that simple.

You might think that I'm itching to get my hands on you because of what happened at the pay per view, but I had my eyes on you even before that. And I don't mean in a way you would probably enjoy. No... I mean in the same way I eyed Pat Evans.

With bad intentions in mind.

Yes, Pat is the man who hurt Tommy's leg, but you were there. You were involved. And if you think that Konrad choking you with a pipe so that you couldn't be cleared for the pay per view was revenge enough? You clearly don't know who the fuck you're dealing with.

Kandis starts swinging the chain around again, criss cross in the air, again, as one might do with a jump rope.

I know all about you, though. Living legend, right? Pretty goddamn decorated around here, respected. Reputation for violence. So much so that Mr. D handpicked you to come in and do his dirty work for him. Goddamn, the mighty fell hard, huh? There was a time in SCW when you were the most feared man in the locker room, much less inside the ring. Yet now look at you.... hired goon? Lackey? Yes-man? Take your pick.... but whatever you're doing around here right now? It's not your choice. Mr. D has you playing bodyguard or attack dog. I heard you lost some money last year with a promotion that failed... are you that broke that you need to take money from that man and do his bidding? Or do you actually believe in the bullshit he's selling?

Kandis pauses a second, thinking.

You know, that might actually be worse.

But it doesn't matter, not really. Because no matter what you do to me, to Tommy, Minerva, even Konrad...

We. Won't. Be. Stopped.

We have only just got started. It started with Peyton Rice.... it continued with Pat Evans and now it's led to you, Josh.

Kandis holds the chain up and looks at it.

Do you want to know why I kept this?

She turns back to the camera.

I've already explained that I picked it up after the Elimination Chamber to serve as a reminder to myself to stay angry. I came this close to winning that fucking thing, if it hadn't been for goddamn Peyton Rice. She and I went the distance and somehow... the bitch managed to one up me again. I vowed, with this piece of chain that could have killed us both in my hands... that I would never let that bitch get over on me again.

Kandis smirks, as she wraps the chain around her wrist.

I made good on that, didn't I?  Yeah, Minerva landed the killshots, but she did it not only with my blessing but with my encouragement. I would have loved to have been there, get my own shots in, see the look in her eyes, hear her screams.... maybe even give her a taste of this metal, no close call this time but actually feeling the sting.

I had my reasons for letting Minerva have all the fun then, but it's my turn to have fun now. Josh, you and Pat are the ones out here trying to take me to task for my role in that bitch's downfall, y'all dragged Tommy into it when he had nothing to do with it, and got him hurt!

I've already done to Pat what I wanted to do, I don't give a flying fuck that we lost the match, I got what I wanted.... this chain all over that motherfucker. The chain I saved from the match where that bitch one-upped me, and the two of you are taking orders from Mr. D to try to knock us down a few rungs in retaliation. Yet I seem to remember me and Minerva beating the shit out of Pat while Tommy was beating the shit out of you right before the bell rang a week ago.

Pat fucked around and found out.

Kandis holds her chain-wrapped fist up.

Come tomorrow night, Josh?

You're fucking next!

Kandis punches the camera, and the shot goes to static for a second before cutting to black.