Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Lucas Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Underground Rules

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Here is my offering, really enjoyed this. Hope it all translates well enough. 

Best of luck Fizz, 

Enjoy

Business as usual.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Minerva's and Konrad discussing divorce case, Lucas Knight match and Taking Hold Of The Flame rumble. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 11th May (Off-Camera)

Konrad was back at his home due to a match he had last night for another company. Already after he came home from wrestling a match last night, Konrad packed everything he needed as he's not coming back to Chicago for a bit. Konrad's seen coming out of a community centre for something nobody knows, but he did have a bag over his shoulder, meaning Konrad's been to the gym earlier today.

Konrad walks straight back to his apartment, placing his key through the door, expecting nobody to be home as his son Sebastian was at school. He walked into his apartment and closed the door. Konrad takes his coat off and walks into his apartment. As he walks in, he hears footsteps tapping with high heels.

Konrad checks the living room and sees Minerva sitting on the large sofa, watching TV. She turns the TV off as she saw Konrad from the corner of her eye. Konrad and Minerva hugged each other, even a snog on their lips.

Minerva: "Shocked to see me, my slave?"

Konrad Raab: “I am, my mistress. Lovely to see you a day early."

Minerva: "Of course you'd say that. We need a lot to talk about, but first, we won't talk until you put on your Gimp clothes."

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Konrad dropped his bags on the floor and goes upstairs with Minerva to their bedroom as he went to place his gimp clothes on. It didn't take him a lot of time to do so as he rushes to put his overalls on and then goes on one knee with Minerva, already dressed in leather clothes. She pulls out a small whip and spanks Konrad.

Minerva: "You like that, don't you?"

Konrad Raab: "Always do, mistress."

Minerva: "Good. Now we got things to discuss I want you to do for me. Before we do, there's one thing you haven't done, and I think it's obvious what I want you to put on."

Minerva spanks Konrad with her hand hard on Konrad's buttocks as Konrad shook it off and goes to put the mask on his face, and Minerva has a smile on her face, placing her thumbs up on Konrad. She also places a neck collar on Konrad's neck and attaches the chain to the collar. Konrad was pulled forward with a small gasp from Konrad's mouth.

Minerva: "For one, you need to do a favour for me, and you aren't going to like it."

Konrad Raab: "I've done everything you've asked me to do so far, mistress."

Minerva: "I know, and you've been a good Gimp for me, from stapling pictures to Lucas to biting him to being extremely violent. Those are tasks you've passed with flying colours."

Konrad Raab: "There's a but coming, isn't there?"

Minerva: "You know what's coming up this time of the year? Something you've always refused to take part in since you came to SCW."

Konrad crouched on the floor, but Minerva shook her head and tugs right on the chain for him to get up, even if it dragged him on his knees.

Minerva: "Oh no, you aren't going to bail out of the match this year. I want you to do me a favour."

Konrad Raab: "Mistress, I don't like rumble matches; they cause me a lot of stress."

Minerva got angry at Konrad, almost saying he doesn't want to compete in the rumble as she seethes with anger and gets out a large pink stick, a Dido. Minerva puts it in Konrad's butt, hurting him hard as Konrad groans in pain, not wanting to hear any excuses from Konrad, along with giving him a hard slap across his mouth.

Minerva: "I don't give a shit, slave, you are competing in the Taking Hold Of The Flame Rumble because if you don't, I will dump your disgusting ass. You're decision, you either work with me, or you will lose your girlfriend."

Minerva decides to hurt Konrad again as Konrad feels so much pain which Minerva smiles at as he still was trying to resist the deal Minerva made to him as Konrad was getting hard shoves from the Dido in his ass.

Minerva: "I'm still waiting, and you know I'm not a patient woman by now. Let me know what you want to do. Do the rumble, or I'm out?"

She kept shoving Konrad hard to a point Konrad's pouring with tears in his eyes as he kept screaming in so much pain with a sick smile on Minerva's face, enjoying the pain she's giving to Konrad. Until all of a sudden, it was getting to be way too much for Konrad.

Konrad Raab: "Alright, I'll compete in the rumble for you, my mistress."

Minerva has a smile on her face, hearing Konrad's words of his will of competing in the rumble for her as she places the Dido down on the bedside table as Konrad breathes heavily. Minerva also slapped Konrad as she looks at him directly, going from anger to a smile on her face.

Minerva: "Good, I'm glad you agree. I think you've endured enough pain from me. I don't want you to win the rumble; I want you to hurt all of the opponents in the match for me, do everything you can to throw every fucker out of the ring, stopping them from being SCW champions for me."

Konrad Raab: "I can do that, no problem. I want you to win because the future depends on wrestlers like you succeeding as a top wrestler in SCW."

Minerva: "I don't want to win the rumble. I want you to hurt and fuck up opponents, just like you did in the street fight. Biting, stapling pictures to people's bodies, using chairs and throttle your opponents with a pipe. Do anything you can to have me as the last person standing, corrupting wrestlers from being title contenders in the main event of Rise To Greatness."

Konrad Raab: “I understand mistress. SCW has been a shit show this year, and nobody deserves to be title contenders, not even Lucas Knight, who still needs more of a bloody beating and will crack his fucking skull open."

Minerva nodded when Konrad mentioned Lucas Knight two weeks ago on what they discussed on Konrad promising to Minerva that he'd kill him. Minerva licked the side of his mask, even kissing him on his lips before she shuts his lips up with a zip, wanting Konrad to pay attention to Minerva as she presses her ear against Konrad's heart, and Konrad places his arm around her.

Minerva: "I'm glad you've said that because, as you know or not, you're getting that opportunity again this week in Underground rules."

Konrad nods at his mistress, understanding what she wanted him to do; as a toy, Konrad became to Minerva's willingness of exploiting Konrad's mind, made him be the man Konrad could never do by himself. Konrad breathes heavily, listening to everything Minerva's been saying. Konrad looks straight into Minerva's icy eyes, smiling away as he moans, knowing it turned him on.

Minerva: "I know you wanted to staple his hands, but we got a plan for that. Staple that motherfucker's hands out, possibly put a chair around his hands and break them when you do a leg drop, crushing his hands when he won't be able to type on Twitter, abusing you anymore and to me as well."

Konrad nods, feeling reassured and proud he was doing everything Minerva wanted him to do, especially when it came to the match. She flicks his nose from his mask as Konrad closes his fists, almost like he's preparing himself for a fight in his own home.

Minerva: "I want you to do what you'll say you're going to do, kill the asshole you shouted to me in the dungeon the other day. I want you to break his hand, arm or leg so he can't do any more harm to you or me as he did to me back in the caravan park when he defecated my chest."

Konrad gets tense up with his anger, breathing even more heavily as he shakes his fists and his whole body, already wanting to fight Lucas, being reminded how angry Konrad was when Minerva told him about Lucas doing that. He shakes his fists hard, seething his anger from his mouth, couldn't say anything.

Minerva: "Yes, that's what I want to see; you getting so tense up that you'll fucking explode. You will do everything I say. You'll beat the living shit out of Lucas, thriving on the love for violence, pain and suffering you'll give to your opponents."

Konrad tenses up more, knowing he will explode if Minerva doesn't do something to calm him down, but she loves seeing Konrad's honour of Minerva. Minerva then smacks Konrad's buttocks with the whip as Konrad moans with pleasure and nods again to get multiple whips from her. She unzips Konrad's mouthpiece, sighing in relief.

Minerva: "I'm guessing you enjoy listening to me, doing everything I command you to do."

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Minerva: "As for that other cunt you're tackling on Friday, well, let's say we'll cause her to go through hell, making you upset when you discovered she cheated on you before you did her."

Konrad Raab: "I got it all covered, got a lawyer that's got the strongest amount of defence. I got all the videos, sound recordings and pictures of Fizz's dealings, and he's got all of that as well, showing as evidence in court."

Minerva: "Whoever that bastard was to give you pictures, videos and sound recordings is someone we like."

Konrad nodded at Minerva, listening to everything she had to say, knowing it was a big day for Konrad and Minerva, who was also planning to attend, but more to sit alongside him with Fizz and her boyfriend from the motorcycle racing world. It still hurt Konrad; Fizz resorted to doing what she did. Minerva pulls Konrad forward.

Minerva: "Now, my little slave, we are going to hit Fizz where it hurts most, aren't we when she'll have nothing, take everything away from her, even the children who we know you're the better parent here."

Konrad Raab: "I don't know........."

Minerva: "You aren't allowing that bitch to take hold of all the custody of your kids. She already wants to make money from both of us; what more could she plan up with what she did. Fizz is not walking all over us. We want to attack her heart, and after the court dealings, I will beat the shit out of her, ripping her throat out."

Konrad Raab: "That's what I want to hear, and I want to hurt her myself, but I have considered many times to take the kids away from her and get them to live with me."

Minerva: "As well as you should."

Minerva and Konrad hugged each other, knowing they've discussed everything they wanted to talk about, but there's something on Konrad's mind, and it had been for a few months now, especially after he was told about his past, about what he did. Konrad sighed sadly, but Minerva pulls hard on the chain.

Minerva: "You're not changing your mind about Fizz now, are you?"

Konrad Raab: "No, it has nothing to do with Fizz or anything we've spoken about. It's something I need to talk to you about that I did a long time ago. Fizz doesn't know about this whatsoever because it caught up to me a few months ago. Only Markus knows."

Minerva: "Oh come on, slave, you know I'm willing to listen to everything and accept the man you are. You're dangerous and ready to attack anyone."

The first thing Konrad did was pulling something out of his draw, relating to the incident he caused years ago. It was a blooded spiked chain bracelet as Minerva widened her eyes with the damage there was on it. Konrad still felt uncomfortable to tell her, but he knew he had to, mainly to know he's told someone else about it.

Konrad Raab: "I'm addicted to wanting to kill people. Many years ago, when I was your age, actually, I nearly killed someone with this weapon. I was walking in the streets of Cologne, my hometown, and some guy mocked me about my TV projects, saying I'll never be famous."

Minerva was now listening to Konrad as he had a tough time telling the story, it was with his twin brother, but now it's something he kept for a while, only being told in February of the crimes he did in Germany.

Minerva: "Come on, I want more of the story on why you became addicted to killing people and partly why you've changed all of a sudden, more than just my influence."

Konrad cleared his throat and nodded, knowing he could trust Minerva with everything he's spoken about his personal life with Fizz. Now he's ready to tell Minerva about a dark story that led him partly to his changes in wrestling.

Konrad Raab: "I let it go at first when he came out with his anger and poked at me because I was having a bad day; I screamed out of anger and placed my spiked chain bracelet around my wrist and punched non stop on his face, in his heart and his neck. I grabbed hold of his throat, choking him out. Then I had a sick smile on my face, enjoying the beating I did before dropping the weapon and running away. He barely survived because of the beating I've done to the guy."

Minerva: "Oh Konnie, I love everything you've said about that story on nearly killing someone. No wonder why I saw in your eyes that sickening look you gave me; you meant everything you've said."

Konrad Raab: "Since then, I wanted to become what I could've been in Germany in the ring with you, being a gang member of beating the shit out of people because I was an angry man. I've done a lot more, and this spiked chain bracelet, I wore as a form of protection."

Minerva: "That explains why you used that pipe like a vicious killer. Konnie. I love you even more. You are more than deserving of the reward after this story. It shows you've been hiding a dark side for a long time."

Konrad nodded; it was a relief for him to get it out of his mind, only two people now who knew what Konrad got up to in his life as she hugged him, kissing him as she got so interested in Konrad's past life. Konrad has a sick smile on his face.

Konrad Raab: "It reminded me what a killer I could've been. It was time for me to stop hiding who I am and be the man everyone saw as a gang leader. You encourage me to thrive on the thirst for blood, and leaving opponents for dead has helped what I lost in myself. I need to do what I'm capable of doing to Lucas on Thursday night."

Minerva: "Oh yes, that's what I want to hear. Now you will shut up for me and let me do what you deserve, especially telling me that story of how you were born to be a killer. Can you do that for me for the whole of this and next month?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes, my mistress.”

That was the end of the convolutions as it's early afternoon in Konrad's home as he took his blue pill. Konrad got tied to the bed, and Minerva gave Konrad the pleasure he needed for an hour. They were done as Minerva unties Konrad from his bed, telling him to put regular clothes back on.

Minerva: "I want to cook you something before we go to Hartford, Connecticut tonight as we got meetings with Kandis and Tommy to discuss what we're going to do throughout the week."

Konrad loved the sound of his mistress cooking food for him as he hadn't had that treatment since he started dating her, more he cooked for her. Minerva gets changed and puts on a regular shirt with regular red and black panties and a short black skirt as she went downstairs to start cooking.

Konrad took off his leather clothing and placed his GIMP gear away in his suitcase. Konrad puts on a blue shirt, boxer shorts and some jeans before taking his suitcase and Minerva's as well downstairs. Konrad goes to sit in the kitchen, watching Minerva cook him a meal, a vegan roast chicken dinner. However, Minerva had a full meat chicken version.

As they finished eating and washing up, they grabbed their things and went straight to Konrad's private plane and head straight to Hartford, Connecticut, where they cuddled and kissed throughout the entire journey with smiles on their faces. 

----------------------------------------

Extra violent damage is needed on a douchebag youtube.com shoot (On-Camera)

"Oh really, Syren never made excuses? That's complete bullshit because she has always made excuses every damn day about her being the best, and she's not; she's an insult to that. What excuses have I made about the whole Peyton situation? She had it coming, you asshole. When your father caters to another wrestler and treats them like it's his daughter, neglecting Minerva as he did, wouldn't you be pissed off at your dad for helping them succeed in wrestling? Because my dad, done the same thing with me, treating me differently to the high school bullies he treated as his sons over me.

Also, let's not deny the shitty things she has done, like Kandis has mentioned multiple times what she did and also, have we forgotten that she called off the wedding with Alistaire Allocco, treating him like a piece of shit? Oh, I guess that doesn't go through your thick-headed brain. Is it a positive change? After everyone has said to me, oh, I'm just happy to compete. How many wrestlers have said that to me? A ton and I've never been happier, quite frankly.

Especially when it comes to the thirst for violence, I have, oh yeah, I've enjoyed ditching out every single bit of violence I've given to you, even causing you to bleed. Oh, how I enjoyed seeing you spit out blood when I bite into your fucking skull. I know you're pissed at me for stapling pictures of your family on your body. Damn, that was so good to see how fucked up you were. As Minerva said, I don't give a shit about being pinned to lose anymore because wins and losses are entirely irrelevant, as Minnie said.

There are far more critical goals out there, and people like you are delusional into thinking that. I got plenty of more damage I will give out to your rotten, diseased ass because you're just a pile of shit. You've not got a firm skin on you either, incredibly how pissed you got when Minerva pulled family pictures out of her trousers. It shows how weak and pathetic you are. I mean, you have been since you lost the tag titles when you've been sitting on the sidelines, while I've been working my ass off in every match I have.

What's your fucking excuse for not wrestling in the ring? Attending to Chris Cannon's needs most likely. Typical because, you see, unlike some people who refuse to see this, it's made me dangerous because I only want to wrestle with hurting every inch of your body, even breaking your fucking hands and wrists. You're the biggest hypocrite of them all, saying I insulted you. Yes, because you insulting me is alright to do.

I wanted to change after your friends stabbed me in the back; what do you expect me to do, except that I deserved the slap? Accept being pushed around like I've done since I got here? No, no more because I've grown into a wrestler, everyone wanted to see out of me, and now people want me to resort to being a weak, pathetic respectful wrestler? Where did that get me, Lucas? Did it get me a title shot on PPV matches that everyone else in the last four years got?

No, it didn't, and I've been pissed off for a long time, and so I fucking snapped that I bottled up for many years to do. My GIMP outfit is something you can only wish to wear, considering it will make you dangerous. That's what Minnie made me become, a guy who will do anything for her because, yeah, I think you know that part, but the point is I wanted to be on her side. I wanted to do things for her because I was the one who mentored her. I was the one who brought her into the sport, and she got better because of me. Of course, you thickheaded pricks ignore that, along with many wrestlers out there like Minnie and Kandis are the future of wrestling as well, more so than overrated trash Peyton was.

I can't wait to bust your fucking skull once again; I can't wait to fucking kill you in the ring, using every part of my entire body to crush you right in the ring. How fitting its Underground rules match because it means I can do anything to fuck your ass up, something a stupid muppet-like yourself deserves. I'm going to be happy, win or lose, to see you fucked up, pouring from your pathetic skin, blood slithering from your skin onto the mat. Especially you think it's alright to trash and attack Minerva, the girl I loved since the day I met her?

You fucked up, and I won't be sorry for everything I've ever done to you when I will crush your fucking head on a turnbuckle post, causing you to have a massive concussion. I will cut directly on your forehead, striking you with a barbed wire, even electrocuting you in your balls because I want to kill you so badly. Hearing you scream in pain, seeing you pour blood from your skull, is something only a violent wrestler like myself can dream of.

Oh, and Minerva is going to be at ringside and telling me what to do because I love to have her encourage me to unleash hell onto you, giving you all the damage in the world you deserve after the shit you've said. Now it's time to put your money where your mouth is, or rather I staple money to your fucking mouth and staple your fingers to a plank of wood so you won't be able to type shit ever again.

I live and breathe for dishing out all the violence I can to the most deserving beating I've ever given to someone in a very long time, and I don't expect a stupid British piece of dog shit to like what I'll do to your fucked brain that you have rolling around. Tomorrow night's the night where The Iced GIMP will make his fucking mark. 

I will do everything to break you psychically and mentally by breaking your fucking leg, arm or whatever else I can break to make sure you won't be walking. I will be making sure you won't remember a damn thing, other than you will wake up in a hospital, laying in so much pain because this violent beast of nature will break you in half. I will beat you like you're a broken piece of meat, a fucking insect that can quickly be squashed in a matter of seconds because you're going to be my bitch. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced GIMP, bitch."