Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Total Terror vs. Kordellia Amida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Total Terror vs. Kordellia Amida

2 RP Limit for each singles matches; 2 RP limit for tag matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Beat By a Chump 2 Weeks ago
Forgotten to the trash last week
Fighting a girl this week?

Only 1 way to go from here.......

UP!

The last few weeks haven't been great for Total Terror.  First losing to the chumpstain Breakdown, then being left off the roster last week, his attitude has been nothing but bitter.  We find him in good spirits today though, after having seen the latest pairings for SCW Breakdown.   We see Terror being followed by the SCW camera crew as he walks downtown.  

Terror: Well, what an interesting development.   It seems I am paired to take on Kordellia Amida.  She considers herself a demon....  Been there, Done that.  Sooooo 2013!  I am interested though to see how quickly I take her down.  I'm not really one for beating up on girls, but all is fair in the squared circle.  Mr. D was wise to make this match.  It will allow me to kick some a$$ and make sure everyone knows my name.

Terror walks past an apple stand , gives it a disapproving glance, and  walks to a stand where a man is selling meats.  He purchases a big stick of pepperoni and takes a large bite.  

Terror: You see folks, I'm like this stick of pepperoni.  Tough on the outside, full of substance on the inside.  This Kordellia chick is more like the apple.  Pretty on the outside, but not terribly satisfying.  I intend to give you more than enough satisfaction this coming Breakdown, and this chick will be my launching point.  

Terror walks by a lingerie shop and peers in the window .  He pauses for a second, then moves on.  

Terror: Kord.... listen...  Maybe when I beat you I'll bring you back herand buy you something nice.  You are a pretty hot looking chick, so there is no need for hard feelings.  You can come and visit me after the night is over, and I can guarantee you a win.  But make no mistake, in the ring, it is me and you.  Do or die.  Last person standing. It will be a quick 1, 2 ,3. 

It's Time to turn up the heat
Raise the dial to 10
Bust your face with a Terrorizer
You'll never see straight again. 
ooc this rps a little out there. but enjoy its the story i want to tell so yea...

The soft sound of bones shaking...against one another.

We open in an empty apartment Kordellia Amida had rented it out with the payments she had recieved from supreme championship wrestling. She had little need in her mind for any thing other than a place of dwelling a place to go to. The one who resided in her shell cared for nothing but violence...to balance things out as it would say.

She mumbles to herself as she tosses a small assortment of bones forward.

She snarls and lets out a curse “BAKA!” She looks over the bones tilting her head.

She looks at her arms scared and bruised.

She looks disgusted realizing that this veseel she was within was not holding up the damage of these human "matches" were taking its tool. The lack of rest seemed to damage the vessel as well. The spirit it didnt want to give up the vessel it had been without form for so long. It had been a lingering whisper for many years.

She shakes the bones tossing them on the ground. She scoffs they tell her what she already knew. Tell her that this form needs rest that if she wishes to stay in this plane she must rest.

She grumbles and lays on the ground closing her eyes....

She relaxes she doesnt know if resting in this moment will be her last moment within this plane she doesnt know who or what she will be able to return to this form.

It lays there the husk in silence for hours....two days and finally she sits up she gasps for air her eyes with wide eyed horror. She looks around trying to figure out where she was.

"Oh my god oh my god" she mutters in english. "Mom dad.... "she finds a phone and dials her parents phone number

"Hello?"

"Mom its me Sonya" She says so happy to hear her mothers voice she gasps she didnt reconize the voice she spoke with

"I dont know who you are but this isnt funny"

"No mom its me. " She says pleading

"Our daughter passed away a year ago please do not call us again" click the eerie sound of dial tone had never been so horrifying her thoughts were starting to clear of who she was of who she is. The basics she took for granted that she had known just from her mortal memories but now...

She knew she had been dead...And she knew her mortal name Sonya Rogers. things were starting to click but at the same time they were foggy...she didnt understand it...how could she know she was dead... She got up and investigated her surroundings she was in a sparse empty apartment. No furniture with the exception of a small table with candles and what appeared to be a shring. She walked out of the room into a bath room she turned to face the mirror and was surpised to see a pretty pale asian girl. But the thing was she wasnt asian this face she didnt recognize. She knew this wasnt her face...

She took a smell and realized she...well she stunk she took a breathe of disgust.

She was dressed in a black gown her fingers dirty with blood and ash. She decides to take a show she wonders how she got inthis body or who it belonged to.

After a shower she stands there looking at the reflection looking at the person looking back at her looking at this stranger she was. Why was she here she picked up the phone and looked it over the contacts...the messages pieceing together the identiy of the person she was.

Kordellia Amida...or Price she wasnt the most talktive person but she got the impression she was a professional wrestler. She looked through the pictures Reconizing them from the girls contacts Daisy Lee and Dawn Lohan...Also wrestlers from the research she found...but the pictures seemed strange as they were all at a distance with the exception of some that were older of the three women together. But the more recent were taken from a distance maybe without consent from the looks of it.

She shook her head not understanding what was going on. She walked around the house looking for clothes but only finding "goth" stuff. Not really sonya's style of course.... She then started to think...about herself...she wanted to find out who she was she wanted the blanks to be filled....

She typed her name in the google search....and found it.....It said she took her own life.

She gasped she knew she was dead...but this...this was wrong this wasnt right at all. She didnt know much about herself but she just knew that this was wrong that this wasnt right at all. She read about her self she was liked...she was popular she smiled looking at the person she was she was happy...but why would she...it didnt click. She didnt get it she didnt understand...

She decided to go out...go for a walk...she spent the day just enjoying life again...and using the credit card with her "bodys" name to buy some new clothes she couldnt stand the whole goth look she had going so she bought some clothes with some colour.

After a long day she was tired... she piled together some clothes realizing the next day shed have to try to get a bed if this was going to be her continued existence....she laid down thinking about her life what would her parents...her friends....her boyfriend think of her in a new body would they believe her?

She relaxed that would be something for another day...she laid down and drifted to sleep......She saw something....she say some one grabbing her...she could feel herself gasping for air...She tried to scream she was so scared so terrifed she kicked and tried to get away. She screamed she forced herself awake "I...i was murdered" She says her body fills with terror....and doubt...and thats when she feels something grip her....

Her eyes roll black with darkness....

"Well that was annoying,.... "The dark one who had inhabited the body perviously the dark entity says in japanesse.

She looks at what she was wearing....she gritts her teeth in disgust. A pink tank top and tight fitting jeans...she shook her head.... "Humans..."

She spits in disgust "So....we truly arent alone young one.... you seem to reside here as well...I'll have to do something to purge these unwanted guests....yes...but for now we need to learn our next move."

-fin-

======
Shoot
======

-Translated from japanesse imagine subtitles at the bottom of the screen during this promo-

We open with a smokey blue lit roomfilled with darkness and just a general eerie or chilling mood. A figure appears draped in black silks she looks away from the camera in a manner in which she seems to be barely interested.

Kordellia: Terror...Total Terror. Is this just a name. Or is this an element of Darkness we cross paths with. We are very interested to see what this is. We will gladly embrace the touch of an avatar of true...total terror...but if you are a pretender to the title and just a fleshbag puppet who just took the name because you believed it would be "Cool" If you are just another fool who believes he is "cool" or Scary we shall put your True Terror to the test.

Kordellia she remains unfocused on the camera the black silks move as if they were living a symboytic part of her as she speaks.

Kordellia: This husk we are learning how to move it to operate it... we have had some failures thus far...but that really is meaningless winning losing...it really means little in the larger scale of things when you are one who has existed since there was existence. For so long we were without form. We want to see the terrors you provide if you are truly an avatar to terror if you are a true vessel for the emotion that is terror then we would like to pretake in your absolute worst we would like to feast on this terror that you provide like it were the very wine of the gods. If you are one who truly is a personification of fear we will welcome your embrace.

She says with an each to her voice near demonic.

Kordellia: We will know this with in an instant what you are if you are something more then a mortal flesh bag we shall notice it. We shall play with you and enjoy the embrace of battle with you. Fear can be an elixer and terror is its fuel. If you are this...we shall be greatly amused but if you are a pretender if this is just a name. a silly name we shall show you true terror we shall show you what is like to be filled with terror within every fiber of your being. We may not be an true avatar of terror or fear but we are one who feeds upon it one who hungers for its taste and if you are but a mortal playing a silly game you will be our play thing you will be a meal for us as we fill you with what it is you claim to be and that is terror...but we wont give you...total terror we will give you...true terror we will give your soul something to truly remeber this one as we do not take kindly to being made the fool.

She says her eyes changing form from blue...to a swirling pool which turns black.

Kordellia: We make no claims to be fear...or terror itself but we do promise you that we are not a being of which feeds on these things. As a your kind feeds on its glutinous products. We feed on thoughts of fear...doubt...and ofcourse terror. This is our life force what we use to empower our movements our life...everything. We have come to this place as the flesh bag we reside within. This flesh bag...it is weak we have found weakness in it and we need to force it to adapt force to make itself stronger. That is by the fires of combat. The weakness we mentioned is not something that disappears in an instant it isnt something we can snap our fingers...its pushing things

Kordellia: Feed us with the fear...feed us with the pain you may give us. Feed us With this terror you may posses total terror....because we care not if this world believes us demon spirit or one of those who have fallen from Sanity. All that matters to us is...the fact that.

Kordellia-(in a warped Demonic voice) We hunger.

-fin-
Flesh Bag? Hunger?

Lady.....  I think you need a Cheeseburger....

The scene opens to Total Terror on the telephone. 

Terror: Hi, is this Linda Blair?   Yes, Ms Blair, I wanted to alert you to a possible copyright infringement on your Regan character in the Exorcist. Yes, her name is Kordellia Amida and she wrestles in Supreme.....  Hello?   Ms. Blair?  hmmmmm must have gotten disconnected. 

Terror turns and faces the camera.  He uses one finger to move his sunglasses down his face, slightly exposing his eyes.  He pauses, then pushes them back into place. 

Terror: You want to roll the bones, you Regan wannabe?  Toss them, have them tell you what to do?  Jesus Christ, haven't you ever heard of JoJo's Psychic hotline?  Phone a friend?  Chat Roulette?  Who is the bloody hell talks to bones?  It's no wonder you don't have any friends.  They think you are bat sh*t crazy.... 

And They Aren't Wrong.

Terror:  You'll know in an instant if I am something more then a mortal flesh bag....  You'll know just before that instant that my size 12 boot is making a mess of that thing you call a face.  You are hungry?  Well I got lots of fists and elbows you can eat.  You can call me a Meat bag, flesh bag, Tote bag, hand bag, ANY bag you want.  The fact is I will go up one side of you and down the other, making sure you feel every inch of pain along the way.   The only fear I have in regards to you......

I Sure Hope I Don't Catch Crazy.  

Terror:  At Breakdown the flow will be simple.  A$$ kicking to you, More A$$ kicking, I let you hit me a few times (I'd feel bad if I didn't).....

Fear Factor
Terrorizer

Bring your Best, leave at your worst. 

Let The Exorcism Begin.