Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Tommy Valentine vs. Dustin Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tommy Valentine vs. Dustin Adams

2 RP Limit for each singles matches; 2 RP limit for tag matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 18, 2018
OOC: shoot only, good luck buddy!

Ravyn, you should learn to walk away when you’re told.

Acting however you want around here is pathetic and laughable, you knew that Andrew was going to be able to get the job done without your help and that was something that deep down, bothered the fuck out of you. Given the fact that Christy could beat you at will, the idea that someone like Andrew could easily upstage you with a bigger purpose must have eaten away at you to the point where you needed to get in our business, try and get inside my boy’s head because you couldn’t stand the fact that Andrew and I are just simply better than you.

It was worth whatever the fuck you had the audacity to spray in my face.

You really thought that you were just going to impose your will because of the fact that Andrew was going to get the job done against Christy and you couldn’t stand it. You couldn’t stand the fact that I wasn’t just some meathead that took orders when you came walking down. DId it really piss you off that much to the point where you had to spray shit in my face to get past me? Why not just have some balls and attack me straight up? Well, that’s because you knew that I wasn’t going to take any shit from you and that I could easily back up my imposing figure. For someone who claims to be something around here, I would have expected you to woman up and face me straight up but we all know that was never going to happen.

It’s why you play second fiddle to Syren and get involved in business that is of no concern of yours. It’s why you felt compelled to spray stuff in my face because I was one of the few people, like Andrew, who could say no to you with conviction and beg you to try something else. I could see your frustration building, being stood up to, being refused by people who are simply better than you, you’ve proven to be nothing more than a fly trying to get the honey pot because we are the future of this business. We don’t need to be relying on old relics to get by because the fact of the matter is, with Andrew and I, we are a tandem that backs up what we say. We are people that are gravitated towards because we are a threat that cannot be contained, that cannot be stopped and that makes people like you and Tommy jealous as fuck.

And we’re just getting warmed up!

See, Andrew was right, there was always going to be people that wanted to get in on what we are doing, try and take credit for an accomplishment only Andrew can lay claim to. It’s why he needed someone he could trust to be there with him while he continues to make history, while he continues to give prestige to a belt that no one has been able to do in a very long time. IT’s why I don’t have a problem being the friend that i am and giving him the help or the eye out that he needs in order to get the job done. IT’s not to say that Andrew can’t get the job done without me there, he proved that in the Thunderdome, it’s that with insects like you and Tommy buzzing around, Andrew can’t afford to take his eye off the ball for a second and allow you people to be responsible for him losing the title.

Even with all that, he was still able to retain.

What does that say about people like you, Ravyn?

Much like Christy has your number, Andrew owns Christy and made damn sure of that at Apocalypse, where he was able to defy everyone and defend that belt for a 6th time, something that very few people can claim in this business.

As for you, Tommy, must have sucked not being able to get the job done against us.

Did you like the fact that we didn’t give a shit about facing you and Jake? That we didn’t care about having a loss on our record since we decided to take matters into our own hands against you guys? Did it bother you that you didn't get to live up to the resurgent hype you wanted to present to the SCW universe.

Is that why you continued to meddle in our affairs?

What did you think you were going to accomplish at Apocalypse, Tommy, were you expecting to be able to influence the outcome? Is it because you knew for a fact that you can't come close to what Andrew and i have become since we have made our presence felt in SCW?

Maybe you’ve simply become jealous that you and Jake are a couple of nobodies and are being passed over now!

I get it, it must be painfully tough.

You probably expected to be able to roll over us a few weeks ago when we clashed on Breakdown, you probably expected to send the crowd home happy because you wanna act relevant around here. See, Andrew and I don’t give a shit for [people like you, we don’t need to prove ourselves to you or anyone else. We decided to take matters into our own hands because we simply felt like it. Now, you wanna come around and get involved in our business because we put the boots to your buddy in our tag match and you take offense to that?

You should stick to helping your boy out, who was painfully humiliated and outclassed at Apocalypse.

You can’t help yourself though, can you Tommy? Maybe you were concerned that Jake was given a better opportunity than you could be given and you want to take matters into your own hands, like you think you’re his equal. PLease, all you’ve been able to prove is that you’re a pathetic little boy who wants to step up into a man’s world. All you’ve proven is that you’re desperate to remain relevant around here and that you cannot stand that people like me are simply better than you ever could be.

You’re unwise to underestimate me though.

It’s easy for you to just target Andrew and refer to him in every capacity, he is the longest current reigning champion in SCW and looking at me as simply a bodyguard or puppet is the biggest mistake you can make. IT was why you waited until Ravyn had sprayed shit in my face before you bothered to show up at Apocalypse, you had to wait until I was out of commision otherwise trying to come at me full tilt would have only been further embarrassing for you. You took the easy road, Tommy, you waited until you had your golden moment and made your way down to the ring because you figure, with me incapacitated, you would be able to get one up on Andrew and help steal the Adrenaline championship from the Brotherhood.

All it proved was that I am much more dangerous than you expect, and now there’s nowhere for you to run.

Truth is, Tommy, you need to refer to me as an afterthought because if you think that you’re going to be getting a chance to take the belt away from Andrew, you are going to be sadly mistaken. I know people like you think that you can just walk through me because i am not the mouthpiece like Andrew is. I don’t need to be, my actions do much better talking than my words ever could. I can impose my will at anytime and i think that deep down, you know that. That's why you needed to wait until i couldn't fight you at Apocalypse when you made your way down. It was why you waited until Ravyn got the job done to try and make your move.

Truth is, you’re fucking terrified of me.

It's why you didn't have the balls to address me before our tag match on breakdown, you only addressed Andrew because you wanted to assume i was some dumbfuck who couldn't put a sentence together. Even your boy Jake had more balls than you did, he had the sense to address me because he knows what I am capable of. You though, you tried to devoid yourself of me completely because you know that the second i get my hands on you, your life is going to be flipped upside down, it’s why you made such an ignorant and stupid comment going into our tag match.

Tommy, you have no idea what i am capable of.

When you step into that ring against me though, you’re going to understand why I am the Inmate, why i am the man who runs the asylum and you’re just someone who is trying to regain whatever form of relevancy you think you are entitled to. You think that because you want to check that Supreme champion status off your little list that you can start by going through me to get to Andrew?

You won’t because you’ve already proven that you don't have the guts to face me.

Because i am a one man wrecking crew, i am a man who can outsmart and outwit you at a moment’s notice. You assume that i am nothing more than a braindead idiot because i back a friend who needs someone who can look out for him, who can ensure that people like you don't try and get involved in our business. See, Tommy, I am not someone who should be overlooked but it's easy for you to do that because you don't see me as a threat, you don't even acknowledge my existence.

That is something very dangerous to do.

See, i Know you are only focused on Andrew because he has something you think you are entitled to, because you shared some jokes with your boyfriends and think that you can just become Supreme champion at Andrew’s expense. You probably think that being put up against me makes your road that much easier because you’ll assume that you can easily beat me.

One Death Row Slam changes everything.

Because I can put you down in the blink of an eye, You think you’ll be able to get lucky with a Greiver’s Bane out of nowhere but the truth is, you’ll never have the chance to hit it because I will be waiting for you. While you’re thinking that you can just walk past me and get to Andrew, you won’t have the benefit of Ravyn to spray shit in my face before you can make a move. You have no choice but to face me head on and try your best to come out alive.

While watching Andrew's back has been fun, being able to step into the ring and remind people of who the fuck i am is something i take great pleasure in. PEople need to understand that Dustin Adams isn’t just some bodyguard to protect Andrew as he owns the Adrenaline division. People like you Tommy need to be reminded that Dustin Adams is one of the most dominant and physically imposing stars in this business. While Andrew has been doing most of the work around here in SCW, I need to be able to stretch my legs and show people just who the fuck I am. I have been itching for a good fight and while I don’t need to concern myself with Fatal Fortunes, I will be more than happy to put you down like the dog that you are. When you think you’re going to be able to get past me, just as you keep trying to look over me to get to Andrew, I am going to time and time again, remind you that you are going nowhere fast, Tommy.

While you have something to prove by trying to get into the Adrenaline Championship picture, I am going to seperate myself from the rest of the pack, remind people that I don’t need Andrew to be something around here. Andrew brought me to SCW so that I could freely be the monster without having to worry about taking orders from anyone or being someone’s endgame. Andrew brought me here so that I would be able to freely impose my will without consequences or ramifications because I don’t have someone to answer to, Tommy. I don’t answer to Andrew, I don’t answer to you and I don’t answer to anyone else for that matter. I am going to do what i want, when i want because i have the capacity to unleash force and strength unlike any other. WHile most meatheads tend to act stupid and look like fucking morons, I am someone who can deceive you easily by making you think you can outsmart me, only to be Death Row Slammed out of fucking nowhere and your lights be turned off.

I am the man that can lethally inject you in the blink of an eye, who can deliver your death sentence with ease because it’s what I do. You may think you’re a threat and something of relevance, Tommy, but I can assure you that there will be no resurging past me or getting anywhere close to being a threat for the title, Your meddling might give you a chance but rest assured that, like Christy and Dylan, you will simply be outmatched and outgunned against a man who is clearly head and shoulders above the rest.

Because Breakdown isn’t about Andrew and the Adrenaline Title. Breakdown is about you understanding just who the fuck Dustin Adams is. How you learn that I am not someone to be labelled as an afterthought or as Andrew’s girlfriend because you want to be funny. How you won’t be able to run away or pick your spot when I am incapacitated because there will be nowhere for you to run

No, Tommy, Breakdown is where you come head to head with the monster, the Inmate who lays claim to whatever he wants, I hope you are ready for this on Wednesday because I can assure you, when you walk down that ramp and step into the ring against the Inmate.

You’ll come to realize that you walked a Green Mile you’ll never be able to recover from!