Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: When you know you know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been coming since the back end of last year so I doubt it comes as a shock to anybody, but I'm making it official. I'm retiring from the game. 

I've done way more than I ever thought I would and I've met some amazing people, too many of you to name for fear of leaving anyone out if I attempt it, but I love you all and I don't plan on disappearing, I just don't want to write for the game anymore. 

The one person I will thank is Olek; without him, none of us would have had the fun we've had here for years now and I hope that SCW continues on for years to come should he be insane enough to want to keep running it lol. 

Not much else to say. It's been a blast and I'll be available for you to mock me on Discord still on the daily. Peace
Farewell, my friend. Hope we meet again.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR HOOD?!
People are moving out?
Well we're movin' on up
(Movin' on up)
To the east side
(Come on, movin' on up)
To a deluxe apartment in the sky
Movin' on up
(Movin' on up)
To the east side
(Come on, movin' on up)
We finally got a piece
Of the pie
I know you don't want this, but I'm going to do it because you deserve this post from me and there's something I have to say that will make you happy. Was, you were the one who saw me trying to seek for a feud with someone and you reached out to me to feud with you as Jason Helms character.

I will never ever forget the fun times I had with the Konrad/Jason Helms feud and even more honoured that I was the first person you picked out of everyone you could have picked to do a feud/storyline with. Had so much fun coming up with ideas for the feud and put them into place.

So thank you Was for giving me a jump start with all of that eventually led Konrad to be TV champion. Thank you most importantly for contributing so much to this game. I may poke fun at you and like you do with me, but it's all been good fun that your so funny.

You will always be one of my top handlers I will always remember I've enjoyed working with not just in SCW, but the game as a whole. God speed and enjoy your time away from the game, Was. I will miss you.