Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Chris Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Konrad Raab vs. Chris Cannon
If Konrad Raab wins, he maintains his Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal spot

2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, June 12, 2021
OOC: This is also for the THOTF rumble entry as well as the Chris Cannon match. Thank you.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Minerva's dungeon. Everglades, Florida. Tuesday 8th June (Off-Camera)

It's a hot day in Florida where now summer has come with Minerva, bringing Konrad straight to her dungeon from Chicago overnight. Konrad's been tied to the ceiling since early this morning, meeting her demands every day. Konrad moves around when sliding chains, attaching him to the ceiling. Minerva's currently talking with her auntie Azalea while Konrad with his phone, playing a fire brigade simulator game.

Konrad's enjoying the pleasures of being Minerva's girl, doing anything she wanted to him. Mostly because Minerva's the only person apart from his kids, that's making him a happy man. Konrad always smiles when he sees Minerva. He hears a loud debate going on between the two, not having a clue what's going on.

Suddenly, Konrad smiles, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, sounding like someone's wearing high heel boots. Someone unlocks the door and lets themselves in, and closes the door. It's indeed Minerva, wearing a hat, leather skirt, leather top and leather high heel boots. Konrad then went straight to the main menu on his phone and placed it in his pocket as he walks closer to Minerva. Minerva and Konrad share a kiss.

Konrad Raab: "What's going on, my mistress?"

Minerva: "None of your business. What you're meant to be doing is focusing on beating the living shit out of Chris Cannon. I'm letting you out today and the next few days for a couple of hours so you can do training to be in the best shape you can. You've been underperforming, and I'm not happy about it."

Konrad Raab: "I'm trying my best, my mistress. Since the match was announced, apart from a few moments last night, I've not had the match out of my mind."

Minerva: "It's not good enough, slave. You've embarrassed me more than once the last few weeks when your opponents have been kicking your worthless ass."

Konrad Raab: "I thought winning and losing matches means nothing to you?"

Minerva smacks Konrad across his face as Konrad groans, feeling pleasure. However, Minerva shakes her head and gives him a more brutal slap. Konrad teeth grits as he breathes in and out, leaving Minerva smiling back at him on the attitude she wants him to have. Konrad moves around, looking ready to fight.

Minerva: "Well, they do now, especially you got to keep focused on the match, none of your bullshit of playing video games on your phone, reading books or doing colouring. I need you to win this match because you don't, well you know damn well what happens, don't you?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes, my mistress.”

Minerva: "While you've not been winning matches, what I'm impressed by is how much you can turn things around with things you've been saying. How much you've learnt a lot from me on how addicted you are to thrive on curving someone open."

Konrad Raab: "It's because you sparkled an icicle inside of me to snap. You mean so much to me, more than the world itself. I got something to show you as a way of showing my commitment to you."

Konrad unzipped his gimp suit a bit to unveil something important, something he brought yesterday morning to wear around his neck, apart from the leash he wears. A shining Black Rose necklace. Konrad leaves a smile on his face to see Minerva's eyes sparkle in her, knowing the trick to making her happy.

Suddenly when he zips up his suit again, Minerva jumps straight onto Konrad and kisses him with her tongue down Konrad's throat. She lets go from him as Konrad smiles as he always does, even if he's dripping with sweat, while Minerva has no sweat on her.

Minerva: "Getting back to the task in hand, you need to win this match, but I got an idea that will force you to do something I want you to do, something you never spoke about."

Minerva going to the table and picks up the weapon she wants Konrad to use a red crowbar. Konrad nodded at Minerva, looking at the weapon with intensity, making Minerva's smile growing by the minute. She pats Konrad's head as he breathes heavily, in and out.

Minerva: "There's a part on Chris Cannon's body, making him vulnerable the last few years, his left knee."

Konrad Raab: "Breaking it in pieces?"

Minerva: "Yes. I also expect you to deliver on what you said on Thursday when you said you want to bust Chris Cannon wide open."

Konrad already licks his lips, only to please Minerva a lot more, showing the intent to hurt and destroy Chris Cannon. Minerva, however, puts the crowbar down on the table as Konrad slurps, leaving an evil chuckle.

Konrad Raab: "Oh yes, apart from you turning me on, blood does as well. Feeling drips of his blood to bathe with is my addiction to knowing my job's done."

Minerva: "No wonder why when I pieced my nails in your back, you moaned with pleasure. I'm so delighted with my slave, speaking psychotically with everything you want to do."

Konrad Raab: "Nobody disrespects me when I will guide my mistress to Taking Hold Of The Flame victory. I will do anything it takes to get the job done. I've never been angry like this for a long time, and I want you to pierce my body with blood again, feeling Chris Cannon's blood pouring to my body."

Minerva nods, seeing Konrad did deserve something out of it as she digs her nails this time on his stomach, imaging the blood drips from Konrad's body was Chris Cannon's. Konrad moans with pleasure as he moves around with the chains rattling. Minerva wraps her arms around Konrad's body as they kiss all over each other.

Konrad Raab: "That's perfect, my mistress. Te iubesc."

Minerva: “Si eu te iubesc”

Minerva jumps all over Konrad as the passion of kissing starts as Konrad moans as Minerva digs her nails into Konrad's left part of his chest. There's more blood dripping out of him as he gets sexually excited, feeling the urge to unzip himself. However, Minerva shook her head as Konrad places his arm around her back. As he does, Minerva nibbled Konrad's neck and left a marking on there.

Konrad Raab: "Give me all the pain in the world, my mistress. Oh yes."

Minerva: "Good slave. We're saving the good stuff for tonight. We'll talk more about Chris Cannon next few days on other plans I have for you to win this match. You know how important it is."

Konrad Raab: “It sure is.”

Minerva: "What I also need for you to do is for you to learn some moves that will cause Chris a lot of pain."

Konrad stops kissing Minerva, looking stunned as he feared for the worst right off the bat.

Konrad Raab: "No, I refuse to hurt you."

Minerva chuckles, but she shakes her head at Konrad, giving him a brutal, vicious slap across his head, pulling on his leash very hard, strangling him as she seethes with anger.

Minerva: "Don't be stupid, Konrad. I want you to do new wrestling moves on my friend, Gunari. I think it'll sharpen your wrestling craft and will make you even more dangerous than before. Don't say stupid shit like that again."

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry, my mistress. I want to make sure Chris Cannon doesn't make it to Rise To Greatness PPV. I'm craving to end him and his wrestling career for good, so he can be at home with Sienna, taking care of his new kid, being crippled in a wheelchair."

Minerva: "You better. We do that tomorrow, but we're doing some gym work outside of my caravan right now with me."

Konrad Raab: "I like that plan, my mistress."

Minerva gets a key from the side of her dungeon table as she releases Konrad from his chains, dropping down to the floor, as he kisses Minerva's feet, despite how dirty they were. However, Minerva gave Konrad a large flask of water that he drinks half of the water due to how thirsty he was. 

Minerva grabs hold of Konrad's leash as he manages to capture his flask in time before they go out of the dungeon and go outside to do some gym work for a couple of hours together with the limited amount of gym equipment they had outside. Minerva did some cooking for Konrad, although she did cook him a healthy meal due to Konrad's likes, wanting him to be fully fit for the match. 

Konrad and Minerva went back into the dungeon, with Minerva pointing to Konrad with the pill he had to take. Konrad placed the tablet in his mouth quickly as they snuggle up together before they get busy in bed throughout the entire night before falling straight off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Pain and blood experiences about to hit Chris Cannon youtube.com shoot (On-Camera)

"What a fantastic job once again to Mr Dickhead for what he's done since October two thousand and sixteen. Preventing me from being in the Rumble match to protect Minerva, the love of my life, and preventing me from winning a shot for a title on a PPV. I knew you never were behind me, to begin with, since I got here you piece of shit with your stupid stipulation of threatening my rumble spot, go and fuck yourself Mr Dickhead. Moving on from him, we got more significant problems to address, haven't we, Chris Cannon? You are entirely incapable of controlling your emotions.

That's always been a factor for your entire wrestling career, being angry and hurting people psychically and mentally. So funny that you aren't a good person, certainly not been the superhero you claimed yourself without earning that reward. Superheroes always come last for a reason; they never get tasks done. Yes, I admit, you're a threat and could, although a lot slimmer chance than before, beat me again along with the impressive run you had in the rumble last year and amongst all the achievements you've done, including holding the SCW title. The difference is I'm a whole different fucking animal right now, wanting nothing more than to leave you in a pile of blood.

Before you get into the whole me not doing anything when we locked eyes on Breakdown, not only I had to protect Minerva, which worked out favourably two weeks before that, but there's a reason why I didn't fight you. It's not me being afraid of you; it's more you fearing me, especially the shit I'm capable of doing now, you wouldn't see the old pathetic Konrad do. Where he was always picked on, never had anyone to support his battles. He never advanced with his career, being a stupid stale idiot who's happy to wrestle and do nothing for himself cos you know, people kept telling me every time I wrestled.

I've been living a lie for a long time that I was meant to be vicious and callous of hurting everyone around me, especially when I love to see blood slither from your body. I love to cover you all over with your blood, bathed all over my body because I've gotten used to being blooded up, even craving it. There's nothing more that pleases me in the ring beside Minerva than to curve wrestlers open and blood pouring out of their skin.

It gets me fucking excited, and I don't even need to use a weapon to do so. However, Minerva told me something about you I've neglected all of my careers, your left knee. I can end it again by crushing it with my feet and hands to batter the living shit out of it. Let's be honest, Chris, if there's one thing you did so well while you were on a terror path because, as many of us said, we are all shitty people. It's neglecting your son with Kelsey.

That's the one thing I've never done with my kids, putting them on the back burner, pretending oh, they aren't my kids. What a responsible parent you will be when your son or daughter comes into the world. I've gone to see them every other week, even with Minerva around me, to know I'm always their dad, and I have them over for fathers day too. You make me sick, Chris, and the worst thing about it all is, where the fuck is your relation to Peyton Rice?

All this is because Peyton Rice got what she deserved. Do I have to remind everyone of her shitty actions towards Alistaire Allocco before Rise To Greatness last year? I'm meant to forgive her for doing what she did to my best friend I had in SCW? Fuck off because Peyton is nothing but overrated for her good. She has been mentored by the best, but while you all neglect one thing, I mentored Minerva when she started in the business because nobody would help her.

I understand why Minerva attacked and put Peyton out of action because her father treated her better than Minerva. I get that because boy, I hated when my dad favoured two boy bullies I had to deal with at school over me as his son. I would've done the same thing of beating the shit out of them if they were professional wrestlers. You don't understand how mentally fucked it gets you when fathers neglect their biological kids.

We made you lose focus on Breakdown, didn't we, when we crushed and beat the holy shit out of your former tag partner, David and whoever the fuck Vihaan is, breaking David's right leg. How good it felt to be a part of ending his career as well. You had a match with Kim and were too late to realise what was going on. It's OK, make the stupid C4 move all you want, but it will do nothing to prevent me from staying down, especially you're head will be so fucked from the blood that will pour from your fucking skull. I will make sure you will stay down for good because you don't deserve to face Minerva at Rise To Greatness.

I'm in the way of you doing that without knowing you did a video while Kelsey sleeps in her bed, and I'm surprised she forgave your backstabbing piece of shit ass, likewise betraying Sienna at one point as well. You're no man; you did everything to show you aren't a fit father. You know, you were at home with Peyton and guess what you did to show how much you care about her? Nothing because you couldn't with Minerva doing such significant damage to end Peyton's pathetic career. I got a kick in just watching it. I know I hit below the belt, but I will always guide and protect Minerva to get to the top because she's a future star of SCW.

You will be way too fucked to stay down; you will be covered in too much blood to do anything to stop The Iced GIMP, who's always ready to battle. Always willing to make you and seeing you bleed all over the ring, hearing your bone in your left leg snap into pieces when I'll crush your fucking leg and make sure that this time, you will be in a wheelchair for the rest of your pathetic life. 

This win means nothing to you, other than getting closer to facing Minerva at Rise To Greatness, the woman I loved since the day we met, while this win means a lot for me because it gives me a chance to be put in the rumble and I'll address that later today. Superheroes must be destroyed and broken because nobody is a Superhero anymore, certainly not from a sorry excuse of a man. 

Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced GIMP bitch because your pain and blood experiences will be the end of Chris Cannon once I'm done with you, not getting anywhere near Minerva because I will win. I will make you either tap out or pin you for the three count, not for myself, but Minerva as well."

-----------------------------

Everyone is a fucking victim in this rumble, except for Minerva and Kandis youtube.com shoot (On-Camera)

"Nobody gets away unscathed in this match because, to some extent, all of you are also pieces of shits that have done shitty things in your entire lives. Minerva and Kandis are the only less shitty people in this whole match. The rest of you can go straight to hell. After I've spilt Chris Cannon's blood all over my body, watching him slither blood all over the ring, it's time I'd do the same with all of you that will be standing in mine, Kandis and Minerva's way of destruction. Are all you bitches like Syren and Owen Cruze moaning and complaining about the lack of title opportunities as of late or over the last few years?

Syren, you've had plenty of title opportunities in your time in SCW, and you blew each one of them on and off the PPV's, so you should be the last person to fucking complain about anything, you self centred bitch. Owen, your previous title match sure was two years ago, so that I can understand the frustration. Still, all these wrestlers understood when you backstabbed your uncle, being understanding for you with it. They are pathetic to accept what you did.

You are complete utter scum Owen, and nobody should forgive you for betraying your uncle against Giovanni Aries, who makes no fucking sense in what he says, no matter what a little boy thinks. Try not having a title shot on a PPV event since two thousand and sixteen and see how long you'd last without mentally breaking, thinking about nothing, but protecting Minerva and busting you wide fucking open. Then you understand why I hate Mr Dickhead for holding me back since then. Even trying to hold me back from taking part in this rumble, so you don't have that going for you either, you spoilt snot.

I want to beat the shit out of Shilo Vaillant as well, a guy with who I had plenty of history. A guy I like to get a taste of his fucking medicine for everything he did to me back in two thousand and sixteen, the first and only solo's title shot I ever had on a PPV event. You don't give a shit enough right now to win this rumble match. More so, I'm a whole different man since you last saw me, so that I will be beating the shit out of you just for me, myself and I, seeing you covered with blood pouring from your mask from your pathetic hidden face.

Oh, Mr Dickhead's most significant fans of Jordan Majors who can't get anything done for herself, mentally breaking because me, Minerva, Kandis and Tommy exploited her brain to explode. Now Bree Lancester is siding and agreeing with you after the shit you pulled with her family like you kidding me? You're too fucking weak to care about winning this match. Like I've said, nice people finish last for a reason because you don't take advantage of opportunities that you'd do everything to do to win. I was one of those people, but it caused me to wait years, never again, to get a title shot on PPV events.  I love to see blood come out of you either from me, Minerva or myself. You deserve a beat down for talking that amount of shit about Minerva and me. You're a cunt who deserves to be thrown out of the ring.

Josh Hudson is another Mr Dickhead fan who only came back to deal with his business because Mr Dickhead is incapable of tackling problems head-on with me, Minerva, Kandis and Tommy. Congrats on a man who once didn't give a shit about the TV title, and that sure, you have beaten me, whoopee, but the difference is I never gave a shit about wins and losses in those matches we had, nor did Minerva or Kandis. Beat us, so what? You deserve some blood poured onto your disease-ridden body, primarily made worse when kissing his ass to do him a favour. As you said about cancers, everyone in this match is cancerous wrestlers, proud to say I'm one of those.

Miss princess herself, glitter hating Bree Lancaster, who has turned from the dark side to the light. Who's been a shitty person when she tagged around with Blake, someone I always wanted to curve his fucking head with my fists, but while you are a threat, you have made yourself downright pathetic when you made up with a bitch who spread lies about your family back in December. It shows in reality; you never gave a shit about the things Jordan said about your niece; you're so overprotective and so loyal. Your ass will be gone before you know it. It shows how hypocritical you were with accepting Jordan's bullshit.

Oh, we come to the weakest fucking bitch in this entire match, Vihaan. Who the fuck are you? Oh, we meant to care about some irrelevant battle royal where you won money and a car. Nobody cares about that piss poor rumble that had no purpose or reason for it to take place. You're a weak bitch who hasn't done anything to stop us from terrorising the roster. Laughing stock if I ever saw one. I enjoy spearing you into the car door, giving you damage, leaving you to cry about your car being stolen. It's just a fucking car like you did anything to deserve it in the first place. There's nothing extraordinary about you, so you might as well fuck right off after this match because you're overrated trash who doesn't stand a chance against wrestlers in this real rumble, not the fake one you took part in years ago.

I don't give a shit about the rest of you that are left in this match because none of you are worthy to stand in my way of protecting and defending Minerva from being eliminated and hurt. Of course, it's about an opportunity of a lifetime I've not gotten since two thousand and sixteen on a PPV event. That's what I deserve, despite you fuckers and Mr Dickhead, preventing me from getting to the top.

Nobody can fuck with how much I love Minerva. If any of you want to talk shit about her, you will pay for your pain and suffer from a ton of blood that gets me excited when I see slithering, warm blood pour open from your bodies, gathering up another set of blood collection along with Chris Cannon's. Oh, I know what you're going to say; what if me, Kandis and Minerva are the last people standing in the rumble? That doesn't fucking matter because even if we were, we would win by technicality as we have a strong bond between us, and if you all think Minerva and my relationship is fake, you know fuckall about us as there's genuine love from both of us, none of you sees that. I wonder if the relationships some of you have with other wrestlers are fake?

I devote my entire life to Minerva, and she knows that inside and out, Kandis is someone I've grown a lot of respect for the last few months. One of us is going to win the entire battle royal, and of course, Kandis deserves more; Minerva certainly deserves a shot for a title she's already preventing herself from getting, despite the talent she gifts us. 

I've never been this focused on this match. I've got a set purpose for this match where the old Konrad shook off the opportunity of being in the rumble for the title contention spot on the line. He was afraid of them, but not anymore. I want all the power with myself and Minerva of taking reigns on the top of the ladder, likewise Kandis as well. All of you should view us as your targets because we are the most hated people here, and boy, it feels good to get this attention on us.

Only one of us will be receiving an SCW title shot, and it's all we want out of this match, especially for this blood loving, violent man I can be that will be an angry individual, hurting everyone that will be in my way. None of you is fitting to take the flame, which by the way, is the stupidest rumble name I've heard to be the last people standing, like Minerva, Kandis and I will.

I've never wanted a title opportunity more than I have in this match, and while I might not be doing this match all for me, Minerva wanted me to be in it to protect her from being hurt and being thrown on her head. That won't happen because I'll be there to stop any of you from getting close to my wonderful girlfriend, my girl being the only person who gave a shit enough to improve my skills in the ring and have a stronger mindset than I ever did.

That's why now, I believe in being the guy who will take the leads of being the last person standing to win myself an SCW title shot because it's about fucking time with all the hard work I've put into this place that all of you gratuitously shit on. I will be walking away from this rumble as the new SCW title contender and being the last person, along with Minerva and Kandis, standing in the ring.

All of you will be Iceinated by Kandis, The Gypsy Moth and The Iced GIMP with broken bones, violence, pain and blood being mangled all over the ring. We will laugh at you all for your failure to stop the most destructive force in professional wrestling today. Maybe all of you will be next to suffer from the list of victims who sustained injuries from us."