Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Derek Adonis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles matches

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, June 25, 2021 – show is taking place on Saturday, June 26, 2021
"Brothers and sisters…

A long shadow is cast out onto the Lawrd's green world as He sees SIN and DEBAUCHERY take root like an ancient tree seeking to irreparably alter the landscape upon which it… takes root. The Lawrd is unafraid of the mounting conflict, but you must not take that lack of fear for lack of concern, for the Lawrd IS concerned! He is concerned for you and I, but more for you for I am among The Saved, Saint Derek of Adonis! He bades you to listen to me, to follow my words upon the hilt of Mount Ka'blam and take them into your hearts and souls. You must allow my words to penetrate you as His words have penetrated myself and others before me, allowing them to plant their seeds and take root…

Yes, there IS a mounting conflict, and The Saved shall stand on the side of the angels against the denizens of sin. Surely I warn you NOT to heed the words of one Mr. William Martin Joel who, in his hit record Only The Good Die Young sang that he would rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints because… and I quote… "Sinners are much more fun". Well… it may seem like fun to live that lifestyle now… the life of random promiscuity and hedonistic values, but I can assure you your immortal soul will forever be scarred and you shall face absolution for your misdeeds!

Look at me! I am an imperfect vessel, although you wouldn’t know it to look at me. My cholesterol has varied. My cardio has been questionable. My blood pressure has been better. But despite my imperfections, I am a perfect vessel for His word! And that means doing His work at SCW Breakdown in San Antonio, Texas.

Crystal Zdunich does not understand His word. If she understood, she would not be so open flaunting her polyamorous relationships over the Twitter box. She would demonstrate modesty, show some humility, and understand her place. I don’t mean that in some misogynistic manner. I have no issue with women who choose to engage in athletic competition. I have an issue with individuals choosing to revel in their sinful manner, as LUST is one of the seven deadly sins and it is one that Crystal embodies, as do many others. Lust has brought the Devil forward, and she is not shy about luring good, chaste men into temptation. The Devil with her curves and her clevage and her badonkadonk that won’t quit and her lips that just invite…

NO! No.. the power of Christ compels me to remain focused upon His message, and His message shall propel me forward. And as His message saved me, He can SAVE YOU TOO! Just take my hand… follow me… and I will lead you to the Lawrd! Hallelujah!”
The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich looking into the heart of the lens. Crystal runs her hands through her long blue hair as she begins to speak.

“SCW guess who is actually back?! To be honest I am absolutely thrilled to be here. I know it has been quite some time and I can just say from the bottom of my heart that I missed being able to compete here on an every week basis… I am not going to lie to any of you…”

Crystal takes a breath as she speaks some more.

“The reason why I had to disappear is because I had some things going on within my life. I am addicted to wrestling and I happened to be involved in multiple wrestling companies. In another company I work for I received a major concussion and due to what everybody was saying to me there was a serious chance that I could have never wrestled again. I was in a bad situation and doctors kept telling me I should quit and walk away…”

Crystal takes a long deep breath before she shrugs her shoulders.

“However all of you should know me by now and I have a hard time giving up a passion that I have worked so hard for. I know I might dwell in things such as being a big time actress and my name is practically known everywhere and anywhere but deep this is what I always wanted to do and nobody will get in the way of that…

Now this week is my return… I know you are expecting some huge promo. Honestly all of that will come in the future… Right now… It’s just about doing my thing and going from there. Getting consistent and working my way through the ranks. I was a Television Champion at one point and my journey will get so much better…”