Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Truelove Twins vs. Gigi & Maddy Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Truelove Twins vs. Gigi & Maddy Steward

2 RP Limit for each singles matches; 2 RP limit for tag matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 18, 2018
((Sorry for the short promo, wanted something better, had the idea just the usual struggles of trying to set it up and not liking it. Didn't want to no show and wanted G and Maddy to make this good.))

{The episode opens backstage of SCW Breakdown to Gigi and Maddy Steward preparing for their tag team match that’s just moments away. They’re dressed in their ring gear and donning their entrance and they notice a camera focuses on them. Gigi’s pulls down the bandana covering her face and Maddy raises her white rabbit’s mask to send a message to their opponents.}

Giovanna Steward: Tonight is going to be something special. We face the Twinlove Twins and that is huge for us. They run with Sienna Swam the SCW World Champion and 3 of them are just on a roll through SCW. Tonight we’re looking to make a statement. At Apocalypse we were there along with the twins watching. Maybe for different reasons, or maybe for the same reasons. Who really knows, but tonight we don’t have Katie with us. We are going on a bit of a break from Katie. We’re not upset with her. I understand she didn’t want to talk about Bianca with us. No one knew Bianca’s endgame and Katie had something she really wanted and she tried to get it. It’s what we want for her. So yeah, Bianca Evans is not our problem anymore and Katie will do whatever she has to do. As for us, we’re going to be focusing on what we want. What we got is an opportunity tonight against the Twinlove Twins. They are the team to beat to get Lohan Country’s attention. Beating Sienna’s own heavenly team. Yeah, that’ll send a really nice message before Fatal Fortunes.

Madison Steward: We’re facing legit sisters tonight. It is something that’s going to be really eye opening for us. I know we probably could never match an Angel like Sienna’s hand chosen team, but I have my own special bond with someone I consider my sister. She’s taught me so much and I’m going to do what I can to make her proud. While we won’t have any of the siblings or twin magic stuff. A secret language, telekinetic thought or whatever trippy thing they come up with. I believe our bond is stronger. It almost has to be. The Twinlove Twins are going to come at us and they’re going to be us and they’re probably going to get their fortunes next week while we suffer a fatal blow. G, said it. Tonight we look to make a statement. We don’t have Katie. We’re focusing on ourselves. I don’t have some jerk around that is going to take offense of the white rabbit. This Alice has her Snow and we’re going to kick some Angel princesses butts.

Giovanna Steward: (laughs) That’s good. I think we’re done here.

{Gigi fixes her mask again and Maddy sets her mask back as they turn away from the camera and head to the ring as the scene fades.}
The Views Expressed by The Truelove Twins Are of Their Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: ZfqBe7c.jpg]

(Click Title)