Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Underground Rules

2 RP Limit for singles or Tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, July 1, 2021
OOC: Had some fun with this one.

Breakdown 7-1-2021
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Sebastian and Konrad discussing recent events of Konrad's attitude to wrestling. Chicago, Illinois. Wednesday 24th June (Off-Camera)

Due to Sebastian being a future wrestler sooner than later, many things were going around Konrad that left Sebastian confused. The only thing that's been clear to him the entire time was Konrad and Minerva being together, which he's seen from his own eyes in person. But it was just Konrad and his son together in the living room, sitting on the sofa as Konrad hugged his son, but Sebastian still looking lost.

Sebastian Raab: "Dad, I don't know what's going on with you as of late. I know you and Minnie are together. but I don't understand your attitude."

Konrad Raab: “What do you mean?”

Sebastian Raab: "Why aren't you wrestling with respect like you used to? Why are you wrestling to hurt other wrestlers?"

Konrad knew the discussion was going to come to him at some point. Undoubtedly, it was a concern for Sebastian, who wanted Konrad to adopt him at the time, noticing the changes in Konrad's professional life.

Konrad Raab: "What you need to understand that sometimes in life, you need to change things to be more successful as a professional wrestler in this case. I got so tired of being a hero, trying to please everyone. I had to come to realise over time; I wasn't happy."

Sebastian Raab: "But you seemed so happy on camera with pouring your sweat and tears on the line, showing respect for every wrestler you came across."

Konrad Raab: "It's easy to be happy for the cameras, but when the cameras weren't rolling, I was miserable. Over time, I started to realise that none of the friends I had wanted to hang out with me."

Sebastian heard the other side of the cruel wrestling business as it can be at times, and Konrad had suffered more pain and suffering than any other wrestler on the roster. Konrad drinks some water and Sebastian a can of coke.

Konrad Raab: "They didn't care that I got mocked and fooled by pregnancy tricks to send me home. Nobody came to my defence with any of that shit at all. Minerva, on the other hand, as you know does, and these fucking pricks don't understand that."

Sebastian Raab: "So you're acting the way you are because people didn't give a shit about you?"

Konrad Raab: "Majority of the time, but wrestlers don't see it that way. They see as if Minerva played a spell on me to make me hated and violent, thinking I'm her fucking toy when there's more to it than that. The truth is I wanted to do all of this myself, but I didn't have the willpower. Minerva changed that for me; she made a lot of sense into me that she knew what I was missing to improve myself as a wrestler."

Sebastian sighs, being disappointed with his dad changing. It was more apparent to him now why he was making those changes; Sebastian didn't know how to approach the subject, which was evident with a lot of uncertainty on his face.

Sebastian Raab: "I figured because you were a hero to a lot of wrestlers that it wouldn't change. I didn't realise that you weren't happy. I was scared to bring this up, knowing you'd beat the living shit out of me."

Konrad Raab: “Sebastian, I love you. I will never be violent with you ever. Just because I hurt people inside of the ring doesn't mean you'll get the same treatment when we train together."

Sebastian Raab: "I don't like you being a monster and hurting wrestlers though, that's my point I'm making, and you're going down a dark path. I want to know if you alright because you're not."

Konrad Raab: "I hear your concerns. I always had every single title match on Breakdown shows and never once got a PPV title match. The last time I did was two thousand and sixteen. I got sick of waiting so long to get that opportunity that I never did and never will again. Well, on top of David Helms slapping me on something I didn't do and his friends accusing me of shit I didn't do. All of that, combined with the hell I went through, made me snap. All because I bottled up my anger for too long."

Sebastian sees already the tension between his dad and himself when it came to recent events in professional wrestling. Konrad tenses himself up, feeling that Sebastian wanted Konrad to go back to how he was, the times he met him and inspired him as a wrestler.

Sebastian Raab: "You hurt people to make yourself feel better? I don't think that's a way to resolve anything."

Konrad Raab: "It is, unfortunately. I was going fucking nowhere with my career. I was fed up with not taking control of shit; I was fed up with being a victim of everything around me, crying backstage after every loss I had because of frustration with the shit going on. I was fed up with comments about me wrestling because I was happy like I had no passion for wrestling."

Sebastian Raab: "I don't like this anger your showing. Maybe I shouldn't have brought this on because I've made you angry."

Konrad Raab: "Not with you. With the wrestling business. It was too much for me to take, so I had to change, and you may not like it, but I do. I love hurting and ending people's careers because it's all the pain I've felt mentally. I want everyone to have broken bones and be blooded."

Maybe it's not the sort of things any father should say to their son, but at the same time, Konrad had to admit his feelings, and nothing felt better than to let it out with his son, even if his son wanted Konrad to go back to his old ways.

Konrad Raab: "I had to not give a shit or remorse for anyone anymore because it's what makes you succeed in life. Minerva told me I lacked a killer instinct and needed to be more aggressive and mean everything I say instead of faking my feelings. She was right. So Minerva wanted to help me change, and I had to learn who the fuck I was because I lost sight of that."

Sebastian Raab: "I can't agree or support you like this at all. I want my dad to be a hero and make me happy again. I'm not happy you are going out hurting wrestlers and wanting to cause blood on wrestlers. It makes me cry."

Konrad Raab: "Well, get used to it. Even if I get sent to a mental hospital, I don't care. I want everyone to fear me; I want to be a violent wreaking ball on the entire roster. As I said, respecting wrestlers and going by the rules got me stale and predictable. Can't you be happy for the fact I'm making myself happy?"

Sebastian Raab: "No. I don't think I want to talk about this anymore as you don't love me or get why I want the old dad of professional wrestling back where he's respected by everyone, where people can rely on him not to be violent and be nice; to wrestlers with care."

That only made Konrad gulp hard. It's one thing for wrestlers to tell Konrad to go back to his original self, but it's coming from his son, who hit the nail on the coffin. Konrad choked a bit on his son, saying he questioned his love for him. That immediately had to rise for a response.

Konrad Raab: "I do love you, Sebastian; you have to understand why I'm doing things the way I am to make myself happy. I thought of suicide a few times as my old self. The fact I haven't thought about that since I been with Minerva is another reason why I love everything I've been doing in the ring and love who I am right now."

Sebastian suddenly came down the stairs as he heard about his dad almost forcing himself to suicide point as; that only made Sebastian cry a lot more. It made him understand the pressures he could go through to be a professional wrestler.

Sebastian Raab: "Why would you think about doing that to yourself when you have me and my brothers and sisters around you?"

Konrad Raab: "Because I wasn't thinking, and when you're not thinking right, you want to do terrible things to yourself, and that was one of those moments. As a kid, you tell your parents what's wrong with you, but grown-ups don't have that."

Sebastian Raab: "I'm sorry for forcing you to say what you did."

Konrad Raab: "No, I needed to tell you the truth, and I love being able to do things under Minerva's control. I'm enjoying wrestling more than ever before, and my lack of care of losses, along with feeling loved by Minerva, who respects and loves me for what I do, has helped that."

Sebastian nodded as his dad, talking about why Konrad had to make those changes, more with him having to with his career. It's a learning curve for even Konrad himself to get everything out in the open, even things Minerva didn't know about Konrad.

Sebastian Raab: "Please don't even think to commit suicide ever again cos I won't be able to survive without you."

Konrad Raab: "I won't because I'm happier. I wanted you to understand that I had to change before things got worse, and I was a toxic individual to be around back then, so it made sense for me to change. Go to bed; you've got school in the morning. I love you."

Sebastian couldn't bring himself to say those words back because part of him wanted the old Konrad back, but at the same time, he understood if he were to go back, Konrad would do the worst thing he could think of. At least Sebastian could hug his dad, more for reassurance. 

The hug lasted for fifteen minutes before Sebastian lets go of his dad. He goes upstairs to his bedroom as Konrad leaves with a smile on his face, knowing it was good Sebastian was somewhat against Konrad's methods but understood it was necessary to get tasks done in wrestling. Konrad went upstairs as well to head to his bedroom before he goes straight to sleep.

------------------------------------

New things to try out inside of the dungeon. Everglades, Florida. Tuesday 29th June (Off-Camera)

It's an early afternoon where it's a hot sunny day with Minerva and Konrad being inside of the dungeon with lots of tools mainly at Minerva's disposal. However, Konrad has used them on occasions. Konrad, apart from his leash and mask, was completely naked. On the other hand, Minerva wore a leather top with black boots and a skirt with nothing underneath. 

Konrad's inside of a cage, while Minerva sets things up for what she had planned for Konrad today on a bed. She turns on something and places it on her stomach to test it out, which seems to work. Konrad couldn't see what she's doing but was happy enough to sit by and wait because patience was well worth it.

Minerva walks to the cage and pulls Konrad on his leash to crawl out of the cage, and she hugs him, leading to a snog from one another. Konrad's still wearing the black rose necklace he wrote, showing the commitment he had. Finally, Konrad sees what's laid out in bed for him. 

Minerva: "I told you I had surprises up install for you. You've been a perfect slave as of late, doing everything as I say to you, defending for me on Twitter. Now, I want you to get into bed, and you'll say nothing of what I'm going to do."

Konrad Raab: "I love how fun you are with new things for us to try. It makes me proud to be your mistress."

Minerva: "But today is a new test for you. Go on, get in that bed."

Konrad Raab: “Yes, my mistress.”

Minerva got a whip from her weapons area and smacked Konrad's buttocks pretty hard as he moans with a tremendous amount of pleasure. After that, Konrad walks over to the bed and sits there, to begin with, until Minerva shakes her head.

Minerva: "You think we're doing anything by sitting on the bed?"

Konrad nodded as he immediately goes to lay in bed, but Minerva takes the bed duvet away from him and straps him in with a shock massager around his penis and his nipples on his chest. She then handcuffs Konrad's hands to the bed. Minerva sits at the edge of the bed before she slowly turns the machine on.

Minerva: "You will like what I'll do to you with this machine."

There was a slight sudden shake from Konrad as he's being electrified with bots of lightening from the machine, directly in his sensitive parts. Konrad, at first because it's new to him, screamed in a bit of pain. Minerva reaches over and kisses Konrad's neck before sitting back in position.

Minerva: "Seeing I'll be at Lucas Knight's house. Let's talk about the match you have against Jordan Majors. I love your addiction to blood and violence as of late. You're getting better and following everything I've said, although I've had to stop you at times with Twitter."

Konrad Raab: "I want to leave her blooded and broken like a shell she's become. At the same time, I was defending for you on Twitter as I promised."

Minerva: "I'm proud you've defended for me on Twitter, but you go too far. You need to learn not to go overboard. That's why I stopped you."

Konrad Raab: "Then you distracted me wearing your sexy leather outfit with your ass and pussy showing in the hotel."

There was a lot of shaking as Konrad felt the shocks as Minerva turned the machine up higher as Konrad was moaning a lot as Minerva got a lot closer to him again and kissed him, placing her tongue down Konrad's throat. Minerva puts her finger across Konrad's lips, zipping his mouth up, petting him before turning the volts higher as Konrad moves around a lot more often now.

Minerva: "You're enjoying this. I can tell. I want you to plant her fucking head across the ring, even hit her head across the turnbuckle post to give her some extra pain and then consider this, blood will pour out of her skull."

Konrad nods as Minerva turns it up to the maximum amount of voltage as Konrad shakes with the chains rattling around in the bed as Minerva giggles the whole way, seeing his erection go way up now. She hears Konrad moaning as she places her hand on his cock and gives it a bit of tug before removing her hand.

Minerva: "I always wanted to do this for a long time, and I'm enjoying every minute of you getting shocked. You know, Jordan has mentioned doing drugs lately. What hero is going to look up to her to overdose herself with pills? She's no hero; she's pathetic. Defending for her friends she's not even related to."

Konrad grants a lot more as he breathes in and out, feeling the tremendous amount of shock energy waving across his whole body. More rattles from the bed as Konrad couldn't move.

Minerva: "This match is about you being nothing more than a fucking killer. I love when you become a weapon to be reckoned with, and you go out there and do that. It makes you feel good, doesn't it?"

Nodding to Minerva's question as she sees Konrad struggling to move anywhere, which can only mean one thing. Minerva smirked as she turns the machine down.

Minerva: "Oh no, you aren't cumming yet, no matter how desperate you are. You're sweating, and I need to clean you up, even if you're so attractive like the psychotic monster you are. You turn me on more than you know, my slave. I'm enjoying seeing you shaking, wanting to cum so badly."

Konrad had been silent for the last few minutes now, listening to every single word, even with the demands in place for Konrad to follow her instructions. They go for a kiss again before Minerva leaves Konrad. She goes to get a towel from her cupboard and wipes sweat off from Konrad's body. After she does that, Minerva gets her small whip out and smacks Konrad's chest as he moans.

Minerva: "Oh, I know how much you love that. I won't stop smacking you until your bleeding; you know how you've become addicted to as of late."

Minerva smacks him with a whip on his chest more than once as suddenly, after fifteen multiple hard slaps, there was blood trickling down on his chest as it got Konrad even more fired up, especially with the shock therapy on top of what they were doing.

Konrad Raab: "I'll miss you when you have to wrestle at Lucas Knight's house."

Minerva: "I may not be there, but I will be watching you put a bloody beating on Jordan. Now, as for this, as much as I love enjoying you shaking around with electric volts, even with your bits out, I'm going to make you cum. Then tomorrow, we'll have more fun together to your liking."

Minerva licks the side of Konrad's face as she turns the massager to the maximum as she sits on the edge of the bed as Konrad moves around, moaning loudly, breathing in and out. A minute later, he lets out a loud moan where he cums everywhere on the bed. Minerva smiles, seeing how much Konrad tried to resist cumming. Minerva crawls on Konrad and licks off his cum and licks off the tip of his penis as Konrad moans as he can only watch.

Minerva: "You're all clean now.

Minerva picks up a key and places it in the handcuffs to release him from them as he breathes in and out. Konrad had all the equipment taken off from him as he smiles underneath the mask, acknowledging himself on what had happened.

Konrad Raab: "I loved every minute of that experience."

Minerva: "We'll do that again sometime. I could tell, but your focus is on the match against Jordan Majors. Stupid bitch."

Konrad Raab: "Speaking of bitches, Chris seemed to be enjoying himself with you. Shame you didn't hurt the fucker."

Minerva: "Oh, I will hurt him, just not at that time. I'll teach Lucas a lot of pain that I'm capable of doing to him, beating him in his home, as you will with Jordan. I know you will poke the bear in her as you've done so well with."

Konrad nodded as he went to kiss Minerva. Suddenly, he only noticed the blood dripping from his chest as Minerva dug her nails on the right part of his chest as more blood flows from Konrad's chest as he moaned with pleasure. She kisses his chest before kissing his lips.

Minerva: "Now, kiss my feet."

Konrad nodded as he went down on all fours and kissed her feet; well, he attempts to lick her feet as well, something added to the spice of things. Minerva grabbed Konrad's suit and chucked it at him. Konrad put the suit on to cover his body.

Minerva: "Good slave. Now, we'll go out and do some gym work together; we need to be ready to put a bloody beating on Lucas and Jordan. I will give Lucas a beating he won't forget."

Konrad Raab: "I like beating viciously and causing blood to pour out from their skins on little girls who have no purpose of being in the wrestling business. Jordan's completely harmless."

Minerva smiles to see Konrad being so fired up on hurting Jordan in any way he could. Minerva drags Konrad by his leash out of the dungeon and into the outdoors itself for them to continue to do gym work. 

After three hours of gym work, they went back down to the dungeon, relaxing with a movie and fell asleep for the night. However, Konrad and Minerva had sex early in the morning before Minerva and Konrad leave for California and Memphis, Tennessee.

------------------------------------

Time to inflict pain on someone who's had it coming for a long time youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"Oh Jordan, you stupid bitch, you knew you had this coming to you for a long time. You can't get away from me. I'm already excited to face you, knowing your time has come to an end. You make me laugh with all the pictures you've been posting on Twitter, showing you don't give a shit about professional wrestling. 

Such a shame those following pictures of you will post are going to be you, covered in blood, having scars all over the place because it gets me fucking excited to see blood trickle from your head or anywhere else on your body. Such a shame a pathetic weak little girl like you fails to see the truth about being a hero. That it's making you so miserable that you're overdosing on tablets?

Except for the tablets overdosing shit, don't I know how much pressure it is to be a hero when you heroes play victim to everything that happens to them. I know all about that when I was pretending to play hero since I came here, and you wonder why I chose to be with Minerva. Yet, you wonder why I changed? It's shit I discovered from her and her friends that what I was doing was getting me fucking nowhere. 

I've never been happier to fuck people up like I did when the deadly faction destroyed the living fuck out of everyone in the rumble. The old pathetic Konrad in the two times he was in the rumble never got that far. He didn't even get a single elimination, so I can say that comparing my two times in the rumble, that's been the best rumble performance I've ever wrestled.

However, we know you got talent in the ring, and yes, we know what you've done in the company. Are you a threat? In a standard match, yes, but in this match? Maybe not because we've never seen you use weapons on anyone. I doubt you've got the tits to do so. After all, you're so gutless, just like the failures of you crying to David and Lucas, who for some reason until now never gave a shit about you because you can't handle the pressure.

You're no hero when you, for some reason, decide to align yourself with two of the biggest assholes this company has ever seen. Drake, Minnie, Tommy, Kandis and I are a force that everyone wants to beat, and we're getting more robust single day. I love the care those four, especially Minerva, has given me. You see how fast we fucked all of you up? You see when we used pipes to knock wrestlers down in the rumble? That's what you call making a god damn impact.

Tell me, Jordan, what has David, Vihaan, and Lucas done to benefit your career? They haven't done shit, just like David and Lucas have always done since they got here. All of a sudden, you give a shit about a man who was kidnapped? Cry me a fucking river after the shit Cannon's done in his entire career. Chris Cannon deserved it.

It wasn't too long ago you fucked up a relationship with Jaina to cheat on her with Cookie Dreams. Isn't that a pleasant sight? So yes, we are all toxic human beings, and we all pieces of shits, no matter what you heroes think. I love when blonde bimbos believe they know everything about relationships. If you have to question mine and Minerva's relationship, then you're jealous of what Minerva has done with me. It's more than just sex; it's guiding me to something I lost and should've continued within my wrestling career.

I've never enjoyed wrestling as far as I have at this moment, especially when I have no trouble causing a shit ton of blood on your face, smashing your fucking head across the turnbuckle post to see that blood seep from your skull. Go ahead, fuck me up with your weapon shots because I don't mind feeling blood drip from my entire body. It gets me fucking excited to the point that it makes me want to beat the shit out of you a lot more.

How did the stupid Indian guy become your friend when he's barely been wrestling, apart from the fluke victory he got in that fake ass rumble nobody gives a shit about. How I love to have done everything I have so far to make all of you suffer the pain I've gone through for many years. It's satisfying to hear weak bitches like you cry, especially when anything goes with weapons, maybe scraping your head with a barbed wire.

Minerva has been a source of light to reach me to greatness, the potential she saw in me, much like I saw in her when she started wrestling. She's loving and caring to me so much that I've devoted my whole life to her. Because she has woken me up with the bullshit, I was ignorant to blindside. You got a long way to go before you get to that stage when doing everything you've done to try and save your friends will be a waste of your time.

It's funny how many of your friends are leaving the wrestling business, showing that in reality, they are pussy faced wrestlers who wanted a moment in the spotlight and go because they never had a passion for wrestling. The BDSM squad you like to call us for some reason with your thick-headed brain that used to team with someone who dreamt about cookies are more robust than ever, and we're not done curving out every fucking individual on the roster.

Yes, I'm a psychotic twisted fucker, but it's because of SCW that's made me this way. I can't wait to torture your entire body with my fists, knees, legs, and my hands to knock you the fuck out, being twisted and mangled from all the damage I can give to you. I will snap your fucking leg and arm to hear you cry in pain, making me laugh, but laugh even more when your face is all blooded, picking the flesh from the wound to place on my body.

Tomorrow night, I will show you what a fucking killer can be in that ring because I love to see you suffer from pain, and I don't care if you make me in pain; I can deal with a lot of pain psychically and mentally, and I will enjoy it, you, however, cannot. 

You can't withstand the hell we've put you through, as your overdose tablets have proven a point. How are you going to survive when all of your friends are suddenly gone? You won't have any left; poor Jordan must be praying for someone to save her non-existent career. But there's no saving when tomorrow night; I will make my mark on making sure you're nothing more than a broken down piece of meat. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Gimp."