Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Cid Turner vs. Xander Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 7, 2021
All right, Xander Valentine.

When I saw that I was booked against you on the road to Rise to Greatness, I'm man enough to admit that I was scared. I was scared, okay?! You're big, tall, and scary…but, you know what, I thought, 'well, that's fine, that's part of the job, sometimes you have to slay a giant and knock 'em down a peg or two,' and I was ready to do exactly that without an ounce of malice in my heart…until you made it personal.

My phone, Xander?! My phone! Do you know how long ago I got that? It's only been a handful of months! It was basically new! It took Holly so long to blacklist unsavory sites, such as SCW.com, where they were apparently spreading lies about A/C Blondetourage Unit. Now I have to get a new phone and she has to do all of that again!
And look, smashing my phone is a lot more polite than what you would have done a decade or so back - or even a year back. I assume that if this all went down back then, my phone would have ended up in my throat. Granted, that still would have rendered it obsolete, so, really, you're still a rude person, then and now. Trust me, I'd know all about politeness. I had to attend life coaching mandated charm school for weeks.

But, still, you're different. I am, too, y'know? I guess the difference in our…well, difference, is that I've grown out of my fears. I don't mumble and stumble nearly as much as I used to! I was actually the World---…actually, I don't wanna talk about it. Point is, thanks to Asher's support and Holly's expert guidance, I'm now a fully functioning member of adult society! I even have someone in charge of my finances now.

It's Holly, if you were curious.

You, though - you're still in the middle of recovering from the issues that hinder you. I mean, what you did to Regan…it was heinous, Xander. God, who would do such a thing? And don't say Asher, because what he did was a crime of passion, which means that it doesn't count!

And now you're responsible for the United States Championship being vacated after you 'accidentally' mutilated James Evans. Look, you're saying these things about regret and stuff, but if stuff like this keeps happening then that's a pattern. Are you just cursed?

If that's the case, I don't appreciate having to be the one tasked to take you down. I'm just out here trying to live a better life after losing the two most important things in my life: my title to Selena Frost and my best friend to attempted murder. I don't want your bad juju. In fact, we're both in situations that are not ideal. Under different circumstances, I'd suggest we just call the whole thing off.

But I have to avenge my phone. I have to show the world that you can't just go grabbing people's phones and smashing them, only to get away with it! There are rules in society! So Thursday night on Breakdown, Xander, I'm making things right.

I'm gonna kick your ass! That's right! I'm not scared of you, with all your---…your muscles, and-and…your tallness, and your murderous, animal instinct, and your-your-your…I---…whatever! I don't care! I beat Derek Adonis, and he's, like, super fat and big like you! I beat Derek Adonis and I'll beat you, Xander Valentine! For my Samsung!