Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 14, 2021

SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Goddess Noir 'Family Begins Coming Together'"

{The episode starts in Supreme City with Gigi and Maddy Steward who have just found their way into the city. They continue on there quest to find Katie and save her. Gigi walks on the sidewalk as she dressed in a black hoodie and bandana around her neck, beans and boots. Maddy walks beside her wearing a paddy cap, white shirt with spenders holding up her bagging pants and sneakers. They’re dressed the part to play in the city. Gigi looks around trying to figure out where they’re at in the city. Maddy checks out their choice of wardrobe.}

Madison Steward: G, what happened? One moment we’re in the Goddesses Realm face to face with a Queen Robin Brooks watching her get slayed by the Goddess and now we’re dressed like a couple of hoodlum from the 1920s.

Giovanna Steward: It’s a little strange, yes. Though I definitely think we’re on the right path. This is definitely something out of Katie’s work.

Madison Steward: Ar you sure? I don’t know about that. Katie wouldn’t be interested in something so old as noir film.

Giovanna Steward: That’s true, but Artistic Katie. The one who loves to be the master of her craft. This is definitely her.

{Gigi continues to walk down the sidewalk with Maddy, She looks around at Supreme City, now with more amazement knowing this is something out of Katie’s mind.}

Giovanna Steward: When we find Katie and after all of this is done. We need to talk to her about taking the next step after acting and she needs to get into the director’s chair. She’ll love being only SCW talent with a Director Oscar.

{While the Steward girls walk and take in the beauty of Supreme City. They haven’t experience the darker side of it. A man steps out from the shadows and follows the Steward girls. He pulls out a knife and grips it tight in his hand. He builds up speed charging at them. He lunges forward at them. Gigi catches a glimpse of it in a car mirror and shoves Maddy out of the way before falling backwards herself. Both girls hits the pavement on their butts. The man pays more attention to Gigi as she does a quick kip up to get back to her feet. Gigi squares off against him.}

Man: You’re on the wrong street, Missy.

Giovanna Steward: Oh, alright so we’re not 1920s, but present day Los Angeles. Phew, we were thinking things changed.

{The man tries to stab Gigi, but she moves out of the way. She throws her leg up and smacking the knife out of the man’s hand. She follows up with another kick hitting him in the chin and knock his head back. The man shakes his head waving off the effects. He throws a couple of body blows at Gigi knocking her back. Maddy gets up and tries to help. She tries to sneak up on him, but he catches her.}

Madison Steward: Woah, so I need to work a lot harder on my shadow thieving. Thanks for the help.

{Gigi pushes the man’s shoulders bending him over and then she leaps over him hitting her Nirvana and knocking the man out.}

Madison Steward: Yes! That was total teamwork. Feels good working together again.

{Gigi grabs the man ands rolls his motionless body over.}

Madison Steward: Who do you think he is? Why would he just attack us like that?

{Gigi checks out the man. She looks under his shirt and find a tattoo of a snowflake on his chest. Gigi looks up from the body and again checks her surroundings. She puts the pieces together noticing an ice cream parlor and a refrigation factory on the street.}

Madison Steward: What is he? A Selena fan?

Giovanna Steward: No. He’s a gang member. We’re on Selena’s turf. Maddy, we’re in noir. We have our part to play in this world. Katie cast everyone as mob bosses.

Madison Steward: And we’re cast as hoodlums?

Giovanna Steward: Well brats gonna brat, I guess. We have to get out of here and find Katie’s turf to be safe.

Madison Steward: How do you know Katie has a turf?

Giovanna Steward: Come on, Maddy. You don’t think Katie gave herself the biggest gang?

Madison Steward: Well then it shouldn’t be that hard to find her.

{Gigi and Maddy start to sprint away and disappear from the streets before anymore trouble finds them as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens to another part of the city. Katie Steward sits in the passenger seat of Hurse’s patrol car in white spenders, a button blouse and pants. Her coat and fedora was left back at Robin Brooks’ home. TJ Johnson is behind the wheel dressed in his nice suit as they drive away from the scene of the crime.}

Katie Steward: I can’t believe she’s dead, TJ. She died right in front of me.

TJ Johnson: Yeah it’s shocking. How she just died right in front of you and you had nothing to do with it.

Katie Steward: I didn’t kill her TJ.

TJ Johnson: I know. I’m on your side, Katie. We’re in this together. I punched out Hurse for you to get away. If he really is a cop, well I’ll in some shit too.

Katie Steward: TJ, you said there were no signs of a cause of death on the body, right?

TJ Johnson: Well I’m not a medical examiner, so I can’t really make a definite call. From the glimpse I saw no, it look like she just collapse.

Katie Steward: Ok, well Robin was a healthy woman and in great shape. So would you say it was a supernatural cause of death.

TJ Johnson: What are you saying Katie?

Katie Steward: The Goddess murdered Robin and framed me for her murder. She still blames me for the death of her King. So she took my brat.

TJ Johnson: Ok, let’s say you’re right and The Goddess is the one that murdered Robin. How do we prove it?

Katie Steward: We got to get her to admit something she’ll never admit to doing. Oh my Goddess, she’s turned my noir story against me. What we need to do now is find somewhere that we can hide to avoid the initial search. Then we can plan our next move.

TJ Johnson: Alright, so one of our safe houses then?

Katie Steward: Yes… we have safe houses?

TJ Johnson: I’m sure we do. We would be pretty bad PI’s if we didn’t have a place where our clients would be safe.

Katie Steward: Yes. You’re right TJ. Let’s go to one of our safe houses. The closest one. Also, we should probably ditch Hurse’s police car before we get there.

TJ Johnson: Yes, that would be a good idea.

{TJ drives on the road and he now looks for a good place for them to get rid of the car and then they can get to one of their safe houses that of course they have as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California at the studio where Katie’s late show is being held. Katie sits behind the desk with a scene from her movie paused on the monitor next to her.}

Katie Steward: Wow it is starting to look like our characters are figuring things out. It’s not surprising, as we know they’re incredibly intelligent women. I know you can’t wait to see them all back together again.

Katie Steward: But now we have other business to handle. It is very important business that I have been focus on and I am sorry for that. I want to apologize to my fans. I let you all down at Taking Hold of the Flame and again on Breakdown. It is Rise to Greatness season and my fans deserve me at my best. I given you amazing stories to keep you entertained my entire career and I’m not done telling them. I promised that I will be the greatest talent that SCW has ever had and no one is going to take it away from me. I don’t need Taking Hold of the Flame or Main Event Rise to Greatness to do it. I mean sure it’ll be nice and I definitely deserve it, but the amount of hoops they’ll have me jump through just t earn it. On top of that every single person in SCW would fight tooth and nail just so it doesn’t happen.

{Katie lets out some laughter knowing the truth of her sentence.}

Katie Steward: Rise to Greatness is important to me and my fans are important to me. I know they would love to see Katie Steward’s complete her legacy…

{A smile grows across Katie’s face as the wheels turn in her head. She stands up from behind tonight show desk and walks around in a beautiful dress she’s wearing.}

Katie Steward: I just have to remember who I am. An Evil Queen that rules SCW from it’s pitiful heroes trying to her. Breakdown this Thursday I remember who I am and everyone else will remember that they can’t stop the inevitable.

{Katie give out a chilling bit of laughter as she stands on the stage. The studio lights dim dark as only a spotlight shines on her. The episode then ends.}