Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bree Lancaster & Lucas Knight vs. Minerva & Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Here it is, I'm posting now because I have to be up in like 6 hours. That said I am glad with what I've written as it's pushing my story forward which to be honest i think will lead into something great for Lucas. I had another scene planned but had no time, if booked for RTG I'll do it then.

Enjoy.

BREAKDOWN
OOC: This came out a lot longer than I anticipated, but I think it moves the story along the way I wanted, so... so be it, lol.  Shoot recorded the morning of Breakdown. Good luck and hope those who read enjoy.
-----------------------

Breakdown 7-15-21
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By MInerva Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Priscilla-Kellytumblr-4ef057f7588974a6a7...d2-640.gif]

(Click Title)
The Jackals discussions and sex dungeon things to do. Everglades, Florida. Tuesday 13th July (Off-Camera)

Inside of the dungeons was Minerva, getting things set up for Konrad as he's all fully dressed up as a GIMP, inside of a cage. Konrad watches things go on with Minerva, almost that he's licking his lips on the tricks Minerva has for him. Minerva walks over to Konrad, who's looking dead sight on her as she's done that. She has a smirk on her face, seeing how desperate Konrad is to get out of the cage, but she's doing the last finishing touches.

Minerva: "There's my GIMP, looking impatient to have his just desserts. Aren't you?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Minerva: "This cage fits you rather well, sitting there, looking at me. Since you been a good boy, I'm going to let you out."

Minerva got a key and unlocked the cage as Konrad came crawling out with Minerva, dragging Konrad by the chain. Minerva licks her lips as she stood Konrad up via a jerk on the chain and blinks a few times with a smirk.

Minerva: "Somebody's getting excited, aren't they?"

Minerva: "Kiss my feet."

Konrad goes down and kisses her feet with a massive smile on his face, even lifting her foot to get a few more, but suddenly, he got distracted with something else with Minerva's body that gave Konrad a growling noise.

Minerva: "You are forbidden to look or touch at anything on me, is that clear?"

Konrad nodded as he continued to kiss Minerva's feet, he starts licking them with his tongue just as he feels a yank on his collar, up after a jerk as Minerva gave Konrad a small bottle.

Minerva: "You are to put this on me. If I see you're focusing on any part of my body I don’t consent, I will kick you in the balls."

Konrad Raab: "That's painful."

Minerva: "I haven't got all day; place this oil on my legs and feet."

Konrad squirts a bit of the oil on his hands and carefully massage's Minerva's legs and feet. Suddenly, Konrad went for the place Minerva banned him from, as she turns around and kicks his balls multiple times, even when Konrad's crawling on the floor.

Minerva: "I said no, and that's the treatment you get."

Konrad Raab: “Sorry mistress.”

Minerva tugs on Konrad's chain again before he massages everywhere else, avoiding the red zones Minerva told him not to touch. Konrad was very impatient, but he continues massaging her, only he focused on her backside, leading Minerva to spot it right at the last minute. Minerva knees and kicks Konrad's balls. Konrad enjoyed it, being kicked there, even if it led to his knees.

Minerva: "Put some more oil in your hands and rub it on my back and shoulders."

Konrad then placed the oil all over her body, except for the red zone, as Minerva smirks a bit, being it's one of Konrad's most vital qualities. He does this for twenty minutes as she licks the side of his face. She pets Konrad on his head as she also uses the oil, but Konrad's groin area rubs it all over his groin, as he moaned a lot.

Minerva: "You like that, don't you?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes mistress.”

Minerva: "After I've rubbed you down, we need to talk about plans, what Drake and I have talked about while you've been away. I'm going to tie you up when I tell you, so you pay attention to me."

Konrad Raab: "I will always do whatever you want me to do."

Minerva: "You do, but this is going to change wrestling, including yourself forever."

Konrad nodded. Minerva also went to place oil all over Konrad's body as he moans while Minerva slaps his face. Konrad does kiss Minerva's neck before she drags him to the large cross in the dungeon. Minerva puts the handcuffs on him, presses her entire body onto Konrad, placing her hands around Konrad's waist.

Konrad Raab: "What's the news?"

Minerva: "What we've been discussing is teamwork. We've spoken to Tommy Valentine and Kandis already, both are on board, but we need another member to make it work."

Konrad Raab: "I have done everything you've asked me to do. Are you saying you don't want me a part of it?"

At that moment, Minerva kicked him downstairs, leaving him to spit from his mouth, groaning in pain because it was a ferocious kick. She saw Konrad seething, smiling right at him.

Minerva: "Of course I do, you stupid fucking slave. Why would I talk about this if I didn't want you involved? Konrad, you've been making me proud as of late. I never thought you had such passion inside of you to let out the anger you've been showing. Even Drake was shocked too."

Konrad Raab: "You're the one who let this ice cracker out, embracing all the pain psychically and mentally I've had to go through all these years of being in SCW."

Minerva: "That's exactly why we want you to be a part of The Jackals. We want you to be that monster you've kept trapped inside of you all these years. When I release the chain, you will go motherfucking crazy and destroy every single piece of shit around you. Use that anger as a way to treat people like pieces of shit that they've been to you all these years."

Konrad Raab: "This seems to be a perfect plan, my mistress."

Minerva: "I knew you would like it. You do everything me and Drake say, and you become the monster I've trained you to be. I have you in control."

It only gave Konrad an idea why Minerva always tugged on the chain, leaving Konrad with a smile on his face, sneering evilly, especially it meant he earned the respect of Minerva. He loved to serve her as they are about to kiss on the lips, she places her index finger and denies him.

Konrad Raab: "I want to make you happy, and when you're happy, I'm happy. Anyone who pisses you, Drake, Kandis and Tommy off, I'll beat the shit out of everyone around me. I want wrestlers to fear me. I want to cause so much blood to their fucking heads that I will have it pour all over my body."

Minerva: "Yes, I love when you want to collect the blood of the victims you will beat. Sure, Drake, Kandis and Tommy were skeptical of you, but I told them to trust you as much you do with them. You can help us deal with a lot of damage, along with the things you've craved since two thousand and sixteen."

Konrad Raab: "I want The Jackals to be successful; I will be the monster everyone wants me to be, even in Germany. People wanted me to join a gang after I almost left the guy to death. I felt happier after that. I'm going to be even happier, helping The Jackals path their way through until everyone has been mentally broken by me and the power of The Jackals, my mistress."

Minerva: "That's a good slave. That's what I want to hear. I will tell Drake you're in, and we'll announce to the entire world on Thursday of The Jackals. Since you listened to me and agree to everything I say from now on, making you a big star, bigger than you ever thought, you will receive your reward, but you got to show me how desperate you are."

Konrad nodded as Minerva lifted her left foot for Konrad to kiss. Not only licking and kissing it but putting the boot in his mouth, sucking on it as it made Minerva smile, seeing how creative Konrad is, it surprised Minerva, had no problem going along with it.

She places her left foot down and picks up the right foot, doing the same thing, even though Minerva places her free foot to give Konrad gentle kicks on his groin. Minerva puts her foot down, seeing that Konrad was desperate as he and Minerva lead into a kiss for a bit before Minerva grabs his crotch tightly.

Minerva: "You can't touch me, but you can touch her, and I’m going to watch. Luiza?

Minerva turns around and this beautiful dark haired vixen walks into the room.

Minerva: “This is Luiza, she is young, only 19 but she is my sister of The Jackals. She will be a great wrestler one day, but tonight? She’s yours. Luiza, turn me on.”

The sexy Luiza walks over to Konrad who looks both excited and hesitant, he then stands there staring at Minerva while Luiza kisses him all over, she watches getting a bit hot after Konrad finally submits. After about twenty minutes, Konrad screams as Minerva smiles, Luiza stands up and wipes her lips.

Minerva: "I love it. Spend some more time with Konrad, Luiza, I need to go and see Drake now about our plan; you stay here and be a good slave for me and her, alright?"

Konrad Raab: “I will, my mistress.”

Minerva walks out of the sex dungeon, closing and locking the door and sees Drake, who was waiting for her, in the living room with a smile on her face. Minerva told Drake about Konrad's deal and what he had to do before they spent time together for the night.

Konrad stays trapped in the dungeon, smiling because he will be a part of something special. Something he never thought would happen again since the short-lived run with Adrenaline Rush stable back in two thousand and seventeen, leaving Konrad to fend off for himself. The Jackals was a whole new chapter for Konrad that this time, he was able to unleash his pain on whomever he liked without restrictions. 

--------------------------------------------

Welcome to the world of inflicting pain and blood on these asshole opponents youtube.com shoot (On-Camera)

“Wow, what a moment Drake, Minerva, Kandis, Tommy and I made to The Jackals hey? Wasn't it great that now we will test the limits of extreme pain and violence that we're about to give to any piece of shit that gets in The Jackals way? It all starts tonight as while me and Minnie are getting along quite well as a team since I owe her everything when it comes to unleashing the ice cracker that's been wanting to come out for many years. I am one sick fuck, sick in the fucking head more like.

Oh, I know what you've been asking, why am I addicted to blood? Well, it all comes down to all the pain I've had to go through mentally, from you fucking wrestlers. You wrestlers in SCW and especially the staff of SCW have made me crave for violence, making me neglect and ignored my entire career. All you bitches want me to go back to how I was. No, fuck that because it didn't lead me to get a single PPV title shot, it didn't even lead me to get main event PPV matches either. It got me nowhere, but regular matches every fucking time if I was booked for PPV matches at times. I had enough of that treatment.

What I do in the ring is for me and The Jackals only. I'm a fucking loose cannon, seeking blood and bathe myself with your blood of victims everyone will be if they come across The Jackals. Especially the pretend hero who's more of a villain, Lucas Knight. Yes, you care so much for Chris Cannon that you are a complete fucking asshole on Twitter. Tell me Lucas, who starts those fights?

Ninety-nine per cent of the time is you. It's you kissing ass to Jason Helms who's been too gutless to come back, well until I forced him to challenge me for a match. Now, he's going to regret it because he's one of the main causes of why I've changed. You are also a perfect example as to why I changed with your jokes.

I'm fucking sick of it and it took Minerva to change me. She along with everyone else that's commented about me in the past was right, I lacked the killer instinct, I was wrestling because I was happy to be there. The number of fucking comments I got made me sick to my stomach. I was sick of being a fucking pushover, I was sick of pleasing the fans just to make them happy. 

Also, I'm a far better family member than Chris ever was. At least I never pretended one of my kids wasn't mine. I see my kids every other week, Chris didn't give a shit about his kid or made any attempts to see his kids. I would never cross that fucking line, but you act like a fucking saint when really, you're the villain of this story. I always thought Chris Cannon was carrying your backside with the team because he was always the better wrestler of the two, but sorry he's too fucking gutless to get in the ring to team with you. I will fucking make you bleed with your head again because biting the head off the knight does me justice and I love the smell, taste and the feel of dripping blood all over myself.

As for you, Bree Lancaster, you're no hero either. Not after all the shit, you've done to end people's careers. You know much as you did with Amy who somehow fucking forgave you for that. You pile drove Chris Cannon of all people through the mat. What is your purpose for you being in this match? Because Minerva is like Ravyn? No, Minerva is a different wrestler than her and a better one as well. You've only made yourself vulnerable to being extremely hurt and in pain. 

No, I do give you credit unlike Lucas Knight because you were champion here, atop one at that along with being the US champion too. Of course, I remember that match. Now things are the complete opposite. I love how you called me badass when it wasn't too long ago you were a badass on Twitter. Remember all the shitty things you've said to Selena Frost, making excuses about losses? How times have changed.

But the difference is I don't give a shit about you anymore, I don't care that you almost got murdered because you couldn't defend yourself? What kind of woman, especially as a professional wrestler doesn't know how to defend themselves? Jude made you look absolutely pathetic and that guy wasn't even a professional wrestler. Wow, imagine an SCW champion, getting attacked by a non-wrestler and couldn't defend herself.

Funny fickle world. The point is you kissed Jason's ass on Twitter, being a lazy piece of shit he is and I don't care if you said, oh he has other businesses outside of wrestling. Guess what? So do I, but it never stopped me from wrestling. Then again, you have always been one spoilt brat, being self-obsessed about your looks with your stupid magazine shots. You make me sick. What's funny is you hated Kennedy so much that now, you decided to be friends? Hypocritical that is, much like your defence for Jason Helms when he's the biggest joke of the world.

But I don't blame you for wanting to kiss the ass of Jason and Lucas when they are hypocritical hero wannabes, much like yourself for wanting to get yourself involved in this battle that has nothing to do with you. Congratulations, you will discover the whole world of violence and pain you will get from me. I don't mind biting the head off a princess, especially when she's about to get married. How I'd love to see the scar on your head when blood is dripped from your face.

We are sick demanded people, but at least we admit we're bad which isn't something Lucas or Bree at least anymore want to say with their bullshit. We want to see how many of you will mentally fucking break when we're about to strike downtown. We want to see if any of you will want to quit wrestling because we have killed off a lot of legends in this sport already. I've enjoyed every single minute of discovering my past of what I did in Germany of being this sick in the head wrestler.

Being Minerva's servant has made me a star, not that stale piece of crap who was a toxic individual, he couldn't defend himself, he let everyone walk over him. Not anymore, that Konrad Raab is fucking dead to me. I killed him and now, I've never been better. I've never been happier, despite what you fuckers say. I'm proud to be a part of The Jackals and when Minerva releases me, you all are well and truly fucked. 

I will scream, I will lay in the punches, making you bleed, I will even snap your fucking necks, arms and legs off. Mainly to show you all how much hell I've been through from two thousand and sixteen until April of this year. Everything I will do on my own or with The Jackals is the hell I'm ready to step into and no more will you treat me a piece of shit. I will crush your body really hard, even smashing your bodies to a ring post or whatever else I can find, until I'm satisfied. Because this sick fuck and Minerva will aim to put Bree and Lucas down the pithole and will go straight to hell, along with Tommy, Kandis and Drake with us too. The Jackals will dominate this match and nothing or anyone can stop us from doing so.”