Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Gianni “G” Money vs. Purity Pixie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP limit for singles

*NEW ROLEPLAY RULES IN EFFECT* - 3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 8, 2021
PRE-RP NOTE: For all intents and purposes, treat everything present in a G-Money Production as on-camera and public knowledge. Whether or not your character actually WATCHES his YouTube Channel, however…

THE G-MONEY VLOG - The Winner! 
The aftermath of G-Money’s debut in Supreme Championship Wrestling on Breakdown! How cool was that match, anyway? G-Money FOR THE WIN, FAM!
© 2021, G-Money Enterprises, yo!

09/01/2021 [REC.] 

“Hey, what’s up fam? It’s your boy, G…”

He claps once.

“Mo-NEY!”

He claps twice in rapid succession. 

“And as you can see, I am currently backstage at SCW Breakdown LIVE in Neward, New Jersey! Now, I ain’t booked on the show this week, and that’s kind of a kicker, but you know what? Your boy ain’t letting that get him down! Because we got a very important update to work on... last week, when G-Money took on Willy Westgate and WON! That’s like three W’s right there. But if you’re wondering just why I’m here… I mean, I can hear it now. Why am I at work when I ain’t booked? Why am I here when I could be off living the sweet life with the hottest babe this side of the Pacific? 

Money shrugs. Then Money talks. 

“Well, C-Honey is off doing her own thing right now with a few girlfriends. And that’s cool with me… G-Money ain’t uptight like that. I trust my girl. But I’m here because the hustle never stops, baby! I gotta get some business taken care of and I have been on the phone with SCW headquarters basically daily since my big Triple-W last week. And since I keep getting voicemail and no one returns my voicemails, I figured I’d come all the way to Jersey to get some answers… hey Dean-o!”

G-Money spots SCW’s lead road agent, Dean Black, who has been having a very busy night and from the looks of it as his name is called, isn’t too interested in dealing with yet another problem. Rolling his eyes, he dismisses the official SCW cameras, but that’s okay because G-Money’s personal camera is being wielded by an unknown cameraperson. Money approaches Black…

“Dean-o! How ya been, bro?”

G-Money leans in for a high five, pulling himself towards Black’s shoulder for a bro hug. Dean Black does not reciprocate. 

“I’m sorry… I am very busy right now. What do you want?”

“Whoa! Why the hostility, bro? I ain’t lookin’ to stir shit up here.”

Dean sighs.

“Sorry… can I help you, Mr. Marquez?”

“Oh! Legit names here? Hey Dean-o, it’s okay!  You don’t have to use my government name. You can call me G…”

He claps once. 

“...Mo-Ney!”

He claps twice in rapid succession. Dean looks Money in the eye before looking at his clapped hands. 

“I’m not doing that.”

There is an awkward lull in the conversation, but Dean Black, looking to expedite the conversation, pipes up again. 

“It’s cool… it’s cool. Hey, uh… anyone get my messages? I’ve been calling HQ non-stop looking to get written consent to use footage from my big debut on my vlog.”

Dean’s hand goes up, stopping G-Money’s inquiry in it’s tracks. 

“Okay, yeah. That’s cool.”

“Mr. Marquez… Money… we got your messages, but don’t you think there’s a little bit higher priority for us to concern ourselves with than your vlog? You may look at this as a “side hustle” for you, but your YouTube channel isn’t top of mind for SCW. So if you want to include our footage in your videos, you’ll have to go through the legal channels like anyone else. Okay?”

G-Money doesn’t quite understand. 

“So can I use my footage still?”

“You know what? Fine. Whatever. Use your footage. I don’t have time to deal with you tonight. I have a show to run and talent ready to fucking revolt.”

“Whoa! Watch the F-word there, Dean-o. I’m trying to keep this vlog family friendly, you know? Speaking of…”

G reaches behind the camera, pulling out a piece of paper. 

“Can you sign this release form so we can use your image?”

He wags the paper in front of Black, who stares at him incredulously, ready for that vein in his forehead to burst as the scene transitions…

THIS IS A TRANSITION BREAK! YOU ARE MOVING FROM THE PREVIOUS SCENE TO THE NEXT ONE! THERE IS SOME MUSIC MAYBE.

As the scene finishes it’s transition break, G-Money can be seen walking backstage, dragging his bags along with him. This time, C-Honey holds onto his arm and the date changes to 09/09/2021. Yes, I know we’re seeing this a day early, technically, but consider technology magical. He walks through the back of the arena, the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska. With the camera moving beside him, G looks towards it. 

“Here in Omaha tonight… got a big match coming up against Pixie something-or-other. But you know, after my first victory over Willy Westgate, I’m feeling pretty good. You see that match?”

We get a subset image of G-Money’s home-cam footage of his match against Will Westgate. 

“People thought that G-Money was out there as a joke… that I was just another hot body that didn’t know what he was doing in the ring, but I showed them, didn’t I!? I took Willy’s head and spiked him to the mat! But that’s where I excel, you know fam? I’m the guy that they don’t expect to be as good as I am until I’m poppin’ heads on the mat! BAM!”

As G-Money “BAM’s”, C-Honey jumps a bit, looking up from her cell phone briefly before returning her attention to the screen. 

“But this Pure Pixie chick, I know she’s gonna be watching my first match and going “Oh shit, I got to face THAT guy? What am I gonna do?” and she’s sweatin’ me. As she should, because I’m the next big thing, baby.”

G laughs. 

“Don’t get me wrong. I ain’t expecting a walk in the park myself, but I know what I’m capable of, and when the lights hit the stage and Blinding Lights hits the speakers, it’s gonna be my time… Money o’clock! I got this, fam. I got this!”

With that, the vlog runs to it’s closing credits and a reminder to support the channel… Like, Subscribe, hit the bell for notifications, and share with your friends!
OOC:  Google Docs has been acting up pretty bad tonight, freezing up my computer multiple times, so I'm posting straight here on the forums.  Good luck G.  G vs. Jay part 23049823094823094 :CTface:

Season 2 / Episode / Money And Honey Not Needed

The Nation’s Heartland is sometimes very tranquil, however it also has its moments of uncertainty, not to mention its moments of terror when it comes to severe weather.  Tonight is not one of those nights, but one would not know that after looking into the eyes of Polly Pingotti.

Is she still safe and sound, avoiding her fiercest rival Mr. Compton?  Oh yes.  But she knows she will not be able to hide from him forever.  She just knows she will eventually get caught and that is what has instilled all of the fear that festers inside her like cockroaches crawling up one’s skin.

This is why every evening and every night, even when she is clearly alone by herself, she keeps herself under the cover of darkness as much as she can.  It is almost as if she loathes the spotlight, or any lights of any kind these days.  Yet somehow, some way she has soldiered on, leading a hidden life, with only Purity Pixie to protect her.  As the days have worn on, especially since Rise To Greatness evening and the attack made by the giant SCW newcomer Tsunami, she has felt herself growing more into her hidden role.  Slowly yet surely while she is trying to hide herself from a life of likely captivity, she is allowing Purity to consume her.  Her eyes tonight… they just don’t look right…

Tonight Polly is taking a bit of a risk, choosing to venture out without her Purity Pixie outfit on.  She said it softly to herself before she went outside.

Polly:  "I can't just always hide in fear.  She's taking over.  I need me time."

Her pale face tells the story as she rounds a corner onto a somewhat busy street her in Omaha.  There are some people milling about, some wearing their COVID masks and some taking the risk of exposure.  Polly has chosen to be one of the smart ones, wearing a plain black mask, as to not draw any attention to herself.  Her outfit is nothing to gawk at either as she is wearing a pair of light black pants and a dark green tank top, thus nothing special.  Even still a few guys that appear to be close to her age give her a glance, but none of them approach her.  Polly heaves a sigh of relief as she heads into the closest bar.  She immediately takes the back possible seat at the bar.  Not to her surprise, the male bartender on duty comes over to serve her right away.  Not like he had much to do, as there were only two other customers sitting at the bar anyways, so Polly pays it no mind that he has come to her right away upon seeing her walk in and sit down.

Bartender:  "Hi, how are you doing tonight?  Is there something I can get you Miss?"

Polly:  "Ummm, do you have something that will soothe the nerves?"

The bartender slowly nods and does catch a nice shot of her green eyes.  Even he can tell that something seems off with this new customer of his.  He lowers his voice, doing his best to make sure that only the two of them could hear what came out of his mouth next.

Bartender:  "I might, but are you okay?  You look more than just nervous."

Polly:  "It's that easy to tell?  Oh no.  I... um..."

Bartender:  "I've overstepped.  I'm sorry.  We do have an orange gin and tonic that I can make for you.  For overstepping like I did on what is likely a personal matter, the first one's on me.  I'll pay for you."

Polly:  "Um... you don't have to do that sir.  I have plenty of money."

Bartender:  "Oh.  Okay.  I'll get your drink ready Miss.  Again, I'm really sorry."

Polly:  "Don't worry about it.  I appreciate the concern sir, but I'll handle it myself."

Bartender:  "Got it."  

He leaves her presence, moving on off down the back side of the bar and working on preparing the same drink that he prescribed to her.  She looks around the rest of the bar to see that there aren't too many customers, none of which have noticed her so far.

Polly:  "So far, so good.  Hopefully their tonic will relieve me, even if only a little."

With her back turned, the bartender returns and places the drink on a coaster before getting Polly's attention.

Bartender:  "I got it ready for you.  That will be $7."

Polly swivels back around and pulls a $10 bill out of her purse.  She hands it to him.

Polly:  "Please keep the rest as tip, okay?"

Bartender:  "Thanks.  I hope this drink helps you."

He turns to head to the cash register to cash Polly out, but she does call to him.

Polly:  "Hey.  I want to say I'm sorry too.  I just... haven't been myself lately... and for quite a good reason.  Um...  I guess I could use a little company.  But I don't want to get you in trouble."

Bartender:  "I have my final 10 minute break of the day in a short bit.  I can talk to you then Miss, but only if you want to."

Polly:  "Thinking about it sir, I do."

The bartender nods and gets back to work as one new customer has now entered the bar.  He assists that customer with what they want to order, but as soon as it is time for his break he walks back down to the far side of the bar to Polly., which by this point Polly has downed most of the gin and tonic.  He just stands there and lets her do all the talking.  Polly doesn't disclose much though, in fear of word perhaps getting out.

Polly:  "I know this may sound weird, especially being you don't know me, but I... I'm being hunted and I don't want to be.  I want to be free and live my own life.  Sir-"

Bartender:  "It's Pat.  My name's Pat."

Polly:  "Okay.  Pat, I feel trapped.  I have no one to go to.  My dad's gone, dead.  My mom is overseas, always busy with special work.  I just... don't have friends here.  I'm truly alone, except when I let her in."

Pat:  "Um... who in?"

She feels like she has said so much, as she cups her mouth.  It takes a few moments before she explains herself.

Polly:  "I've said too much.  Please keep this between us Pat."

Pat:  "Well, I don't know you, though just from what you've told me, I wish I could get to know you, and do what I can to help you.  You seem like an okay gal to me."

Polly:  "Well thanks, but unfortunately I'm just passing through.  I'm pretty sure it's very obvious that I'm not from around here."

Pat:  "Yeah, I figured.  Just my luck, or lack thereof."

Polly:  "Sorry.  But hey, if I ever come through Omaha again, I promise I'll stop by here.  You're one of the rare guys that's actually been a gentleman to me.  That's something I needed, so thanks for that too Pat."

Pat:  "You're welcome.  Um, I didn't get your first name though?"

Polly:  "I'm sorry Pat, but I can't give that.  At least not at this time.  I hope you can understand."

Pat:  "Yes, I can.  I just really do wish I could help you in some way."

Polly:  "You already have.  You've reminded me that are some good people still left in this world.  So um... here, a little token to remember me by.  I'll remember you too."

Maybe it's the gin and tonic talking, but Polly does something very un-Polly-like.  She slowly leans in at the bar and kisses Pat softly on the right cheek before she quickly backs away.  Pat looks right into her eyes and she returns his gaze.  They both nod at one another before Polly pulls out a second $10 bill from her purse.

Polly:  "Thank you Pat.  For everything.  I know I've only been here for a short time, but this has helped me, more than you'll ever know."

Pat:  "No problem Miss, and thank you."

Polly stands up and does one single last nod before turning and leaving the bar.  It's a good thing that she has left now as unbeknownst to her Mr. Compton walks in... about 10 minutes after her departure.  He sits down at the bar and Pat the Bartender asks him for his order.  He ponders it for a moment but instead of spitting out the name of a drink that's on the bar's menu...

Mr. Compton:  "She was here, wasn't she?  I'm close.  I can smell her.  Never mind a drink, I don't want one anymore."

He immediately stands back up and leaves, clearly in hot pursuit of poor Polly.  And Pat didn't get her phone number to at least check in on her.  Polly of course has no idea that he is close now... extremely close to swallowing his prey.

She is back in the safety of her selected hotel room, once again with the lights off.  This time she is already tucked in bed, even though it will still be likely for her to dose off to bed.  The only piece of her Purity Pixie outfit that she has on is her Pixie mask.  She has her cell phone in hand and despite being somewhat tired, still gets out the words that are on her mind, as far as SCW goes.

Purity:  "Hello everyone.  As you know, I'm Purity Pixie and I want to spread as much goodness as I can to anyone who needs it, wants it, and deserves it.  I'm not laying here all high and mighty either, unlike what Katie Steward thinks.  In fact, I praised her for her past accolades and wanted to help her move forward to win more, which I know is what she truly wants."

"But the time for Katie Steward sadly and truly has passed us all by.  Oh well.  The thing is she now is approving of what Martin Howe III's um... client... did to me the night after I defeated her in the ring on Rise To Greatness weekend.  Oh trust me, I was wincing for a little over a week, including against Autumn, but I have to be honest.  I didn't want to win the SCW Television Championship, because I'm not here for that.  Autumn NEEDS that championship more than I do, and I have no problem with her moving on to continuously defend it.  Unlike Katie, at least Autumn is changing with the times and not living in the Stone Age."

Purity pauses and shakes her head before continuing on.

Purity:  "Anyways, I know I will have my clash against Tsunami soon enough.  You may all think I'm scared because he is so much taller and so much bigger than little me.  However he doesn't scare me one bit, despite his attack.  I have more important things to be scared of.  And I'll tell you this, G-Money and C-Honey don't scare me either.  In fact, upon seeing them, they make a cute couple.  The only thing is, they seem to like to be YouTube stars.  Stardom isn't all that it's cracked up to be."

"I'm speaking to you directly Gianni.  I'm not going to put you down as you clearly love what you do when you make and produce the videos that you do.  It's just that I have experience with stages, and well, it can definitely be fun.  But, what happens when the fun goes wrong?  I mean... I know um... someone that used to have fun on a stage.  I know her very, very well indeed.  So Gianni, G-Money, look into my eyes.  I'm serious.  Take care of yourself and your lady-friend."

Purity keeps her green eyes fully focused on her cell phone screen for a few more moments before allowing them to wander around her room some.

Purity:  "With the pleasantries and what I have said out of the way, as of this moment, I can tell that you don't need help in any sort of way.  You're a young guy that has a lot to show the world, but here's the thing.  I'm only two and a half years older than you, so I too have a lot more to show the world.  I'm just not going to prance around performing stunts and whatnot for YouTube in order to accomplish that.  I don't mean to be a bitch here Gianni.  I really don't.  I have no room or place to be like that.  I'm just...  I know I'm in trouble, and no, not because I'm facing you.  Please don't be that self-absorbed.  My time might be limited to help those who truly need it.  That's why I'm in trouble."

"As far as our match goes on Thursday night, unlike against Autumn, I want this victory.  I NEED this victory.  But I won't bask in the glow of it.  I'm not going to throw it in your face.  I will just simply stand up, allow the referee to raise my hand, and then I'll roll out of that ring and head for the back, just hoping I will be able to keep competing and enjoying what I'm doing."

"I love wrestling Gianni.  I really do.  When I'm fully focused I know I can do really good things, and not just for myself either.  If I was able to be fully focused with no distractions I'd be able to maybe assist taking down the Jackals a peg or two.  I'd be able to do something extremely meaningful despite only being here in SCW for a short time.  Yet you...  You just want to be famous and a household name.  But hey, whatever works for you.  I just want to let you know one last thing.  I won't need anyone to pin your shoulders to that mat.  I'm Purity Pixie and the only thing I'm looking to do against you is take care of business.  After that's over, trust me, you'll be fine going forward.  You have your whole life in front of you Gianni.  Go live it up, but please, remember what I've said about being careful.  Until Thursday night, bye."

Purity, who would normally blow a kiss, doesn't do such a thing this time around.  She just waves a short wave before ending the recording.  Sighing she places the phone back into its charger cord.  The mask then comes off and the moment it does, Polly's eyes bolt open.

Polly:  "He's here.  God help me.  Anyone, help me."

Polly's green eyes tear up fast.  Her time could very well be short.  Hopefully the match against G-Money, another young and hungry wrestler, won't be her last.