Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Will Westgate vs. Marie Caedes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP limit for singles

*NEW ROLEPLAY RULES IN EFFECT* - 3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 8, 2021
The scene opens to a lush, green backyard and in the distance we can see a girl working out. She’s in a light green shirt and dark green shorts. She stands up and grabs a towel, and then the bottle of water that was sitting in the grass. The camera moves in and we see one of SCW’s new wrestlers, none other than Marie Caedes. She seems to be barely old enough to wrestle but at Breakdown she will be showing them all what she can do. She takes a seat on a bench and starts stretching, reaching for her toes.

Marie: So Will Westgate I’ve had to hunt and hunt but I found a couple ...well crappy videos of you wrestling and if you think I’m scared of you, try again. It seems that you should be oh so much better than me, given you’ve been pro two years more than I have. But who….you’ve yet to prove yourself to the fans, to your family, to the wrestlers in SCW, and finally to me. 

I hold no allusions. I know I’m one of the new kids here, so I know it will take patience and time. I admit I’m not very good at either. I looked at what my entire family has done and yes, I want to be like them. I want to be that successful wrestler. I would think anyone in SCW would want that. But as they say baby steps. You can’t run until you walk but you seem to think your designer clothes, your flashy jewelry, selling your soul for expensive shoes is how you impress people. Mind if I give you a clue here? You are not that impressive. It's plain and simple. Being a stuck up asshole will not get you fans and other wrestlers are going to want to beat the snot right out of you. I can do this because I want to beat the snot of you and I bet I could through that locker room before our match at Breakdown and I’m willing to put good money down that I’d have a lot of supporters backing me up.

Marie takes a drink of water before continuing.

I’ll say this, and maybe it makes me a bit unpopular around SCW but well it has its share of assholes but I’d rather take on someone who can prove themselves in that ring than someone like you. Will, you will never earn any respect behaving like you are. I know, I’ve been there and I hurt people I care deeply about and if I could turn back time I’d do things a lot differently. But I thought “no I don't need to do that”. It nearly tore my family in half, it nearly broke a person who was one of the strongest people….strongest woman….someone who helped lay the path I’ve decided to walk on. It took me ignoring that path that caused my failure when I first started wrestling. Then one day I was told I wasn't wanted anymore and

Marie stops and looks down at the ground, then looks up.

I wasn't wanted by that company, I was almost not wanted by my family, and I almost lost someone who had already done what I had just done. She lost her family for a long time and finally things were mended. Now once in a great while you can feel the strain, but it has a lot less as time goes. 

Why am I trying to tell you all this? Because maybe you have some talent but right now, my dog is more qualified to be a wrestler than you. I’m going out there, hoping the fans welcome me with open arms and I’m not going out there in designer clothes. Why should I? I mean if you think that makes you a great wrestler, you are so delusional. I’ll see you there and I’m going to prove it takes more than flashy clothes to get the point across, that you want the fans to love you. Right now? They could give two shits about you because you act like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. I know someone who could say that and it would be true. I won't name them because I’m fairly sure you’ll claim you’ve never heard of them. That is a huge, huge mistake on your part. But like how you pretend to be something you’re not, that you’re not a god but a simple, ordinary man, I’m going to use you to let SCW know I’m here, I’m ready to fight and you Will get to be the person I prove that with.

Camera goes black.