Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Holly Adams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Adrenaline Championship

2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Where In The World Was Crystal Zdunich?!
Few Months Ago
Sometime In June

In 2020 there was a lot of hype surrounding the debut of Crystal Zdunich. When she first came into the company it truly was as if she came into the company as a woman on a mission. She had seen some early success but it was never anything that could be considered close to being stable or even consistent. On top of that Crystal always would ask for extended time off and even when she was booked to be on shows it’s not like she was there mentally. Physically her body was present but it always followed up by a lack of selling or even having the audacity to show up for a promo. What gives??! I know that was the question on everybody minds and only Crystal Zdunich could answer it. Crystal sat at home by herself. She looked across her social media feed and shook her head as she received various different tweets from different companies.

“#Freeseleana… Seleana is a good woman and deserves better than cheaty McFace Hilton…”

Crystal just shook her head with a sigh as she continued to look across her feed.

“Crystal is a woman who only cares about one wrestling company and doesn’t care about any others…”

Crystal looked at the screen as she cycled through more of her feed as she tried her best to find something positive on her feed.

“OMG IT’S SMURFETTE!!! SHE’S SUCH A HORSE FACE!!! I WAS NEVER HER FRIEND!!!!”

The more Crystal continued to look at her social media account the more she contemplated doing something reckless. She just sighed as there was indeed more to the negativity.

“Hilton stands up to Lexy Chapel but flops miserably…. Hilton win’s Television Championship just to lose it in first defense… Hilton stabs sister in law, and wife by not showing up to a title defense due to a concussion only to show up later in the night and aid sister Mariella…”

“There’s no saving Crystal Zdunich, she is a waste who only cares about doing whatever it takes to win a championship belt and betraying whoever she can to get it. The sooner she can divorce Seleana the better for Seleana…”

Crystal throws her phone to the side as she shakes her head with an upset expression on her face. She just sits in her chair sighing as she looks up and glances right into her huge living room mirror. As soon as she looks at the mirror it’s in that moment that her reflection begins to speak back to her.

“You really are a fucking mess aren’t you?! I would have expected so much more from the great Crystal Hilton… How big of a fuck up can you honestly be?! At one point you used to have a huge brand to your name but now after continuously dropping the ball so much you don’t even have that anymore… How pathetic can you be?!”

Crystal looks at her reflection as she quickly stands up looking at it in disgust.

“Shut up, what do you even know about me, you aren’t even real!”

The reflection just smiles as she glances back at Crystal.

“Oh come on Christina you know me better than that… After All I am part of you. Of course I am real. I am the part of you who always keeps it honest. Nobody really gives a shit about you. You are just one huge fuck up. You have two women that love you more than life itself and you don’t even know what you really want. What if they found out the truth about what you are about…”

Crystal is in a rage as she runs over to the mirror as she begins to punch at it hard. It shatters into pieces and Crystal ends up getting blood in her hands. Blood begins to run down her head and she looks at the shattered reflection as her reflection replies back to her.

“That’s so cute but that’s not enough to make me go away. Honestly you have to do much more than that… The reality is nobody really loves you… How long is it going to be until Seleana kicks you to the curb and finds what makes her truly happy?!”

Crystal walks away from the mirror as she runs over to the kitchen. She opens a cupboard as she finds a huge bottle of Grey Goose. She pops it open and begins to guzzle it down as her reflection appears before her eyes.

“Isn’t that cute… The alcoholic can’t help but pick up on her old habits… What would your wife say if she saw you now, or what about Alexandra?!”

Crystal doesn’t pay any attention to any of the voices as her eyes are locked on nothing but her bottle of booze. She takes a long sip of it as she smiles out loud but the voice continues to speak to her.

“Just like that a longtime recovering alcoholic is willing to sacrifice everything just to make herself feel good… This really isn’t becoming of somebody who is going to be a future Grandmother. What would your son Brayden say if he saw you like this… I bet he would never let you see your granddaughter when his wife gives birth to her child… You are pathetic and don’t deserve anything…”

Crystal takes another sip of the alcohol before she shakes her head in utter disgust.

“Shut the fuck up!!!! I told you to stay the fuck out of my head… You don’t have any control over me!!!”

The voice laughs as she just shakes her head at Crystal.

“Come on Christina… You think alcohol is going to make me go away?! How would you wife and your little fiancé react if they saw you giving up your sobriety just to escape a little pain… You really are weak aren’t you?! No wonder why you aren’t stable enough to be a good wrestler… You just don’t have it in you anymore!”

With that Crystal pushes the bottle away as she moves to something else. She goes to a different part of the house. She is back in the living room and it is there where she reaches under the sofa pillow. She pulls out a small white bag and returns to the kitchen. She pours the white powder on the counter and the image of Crystal just laughs as she looks at Christina.

“So this is how you plan to ruin your life… By all means I won’t stop you. You just love being on a downward spiral don’t you?!”

Crystal doesn’t pay any attention to the voice as her focus is solely on that of the powder. With everything that Crystal was going through she felt that this was the only way that she could cope with anything. She takes a long deep breath as she pushes her head right into the substance. Without hesitation she is about to sniff away when a voice calls out to her.

“Mommy what are you doing?!”

That voice is from that of her 10 year old daughter. She was the only one in the room let alone in the house with Crystal. Aurora Zdunich looks over at her mother while placing hands on her hips.

“Mommy are you okay?!”

With that in mind something snaps into Crystal as she quickly pushes the powder right into the sink. She quickly turns it on and washes it down the drain as she does her best to grab a paper towel and wipes her face down.

“It’s nothing dear… I promise you it was nothing….”

Aurora is curious as she walks closer to Crystal as she tries her best to get a closer look.

“What was that stuff mommy?!”

Crystal however shrugs her shoulders as she washes the counter as best as she can as she forces a smile at her daughter.

“Nothing pumpkin… It was just flour… I was ummm trying to see if it was still good because I want to bake Mommy Seleana a cake. You know her birthday is at the end of the month and I just want her to have a great surprise big day and what not. How often does one get to turn 35 right?!”

The little girl smiled in return as she looked back at Crystal.

“Right! Mommy can I smell the flour as well…”

“NO!!!! Absolutely not!!!!”

Crystal quickly makes sure she gets rid of all of the contents as it’s all completely gone. It’s all washed down the drain. Crystal looks down into the eyes of her little girl as she tries her best to smile at her.

“Listen what you saw tonight, that’s going be our little secret. I don’t want you to tell mommy or Alexandra… As a matter of fact I bet you want to get something special don’t you?1 I will buy you a PS5 if you promise to keep a secret…”

Aurora nods her head with a grin.

“I promise! Let’s pinkie swear!”

With that the little girl extends her pinkie and locks it tightly with Crystal’s. The two hug one another tightly as she leads Aurora out of the kitchen and hopefully away from her ever remembering what just happened tonight. Hopefully this could be something that she would happily sweep under the rug especially with the bribe of gaining a brand new video game system.

It is on this image that we slowly fade out on.

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich flicking her hair in front of the camera. Crystal could be seen sitting down in a Hollywood like high chair complete with her name written in a big star on the back. She looks right into vanity mirror as she shakes her head in utter disgust and begins to speak.

“Long behold I know it has been a long time since everyone got to witness my pretty face in front of a camera but guess what… It’s that time again for everybody to hear the thoughts of Crystal Zdunich and can I just say from the bottom of my heart that I am absolutely thrilled to be here right now?! I knew that Rise to Greatness was going to be a huge blockbuster of a show. I just knew a lot of big things were going to happen, and I saw that opportunity was right there for the taking. After being in this company for a little bit I knew that I could personally change the script on what everybody thought of me. All I needed to do was get through three other game competitors and I would be at the forefront of something great… I would be in position to compete for championship gold…”

Crystal cracks a wicked grin as she nods her head in agreement.

“And what do you know?! I came, I saw, and I most certainly conquered. I know that Konrad was probably the one who was the hands on favorite to win that four way match. He has the new attitude and everything about him to really stand out. However something clicked in my brain and I put everything into beating my longtime friend Diamond Steele so I could emerge victorious as the number one contender for the Adrenaline Championship. I positioned myself perfectly and I only had one request on who I wanted to face when I got my title opportunity…”

Crystal smirks wider than before as she speaks some more.

“The only thing I ever asked for was a chance to face Holly Adams… I didn’t really give a shit about anybody else in that match but with Holly I knew that things were personal. Sure enough it looks like I am going to get exactly what I want and it’s going to be Holly and I competing for the right to be champion. Don’t get it twisted though. I know that the norm would be that this is when Crystal Zdunich actually shows up. This is when she actually showcases that she gives a shit and she channels who she should have been from the very beginning…

Let me explain something though. As much as I would love to be champion the Adrenaline Championship is the last thing on my mind. What I want to do more than anything else is to beat the unholy hell out of Holly Adams. She makes me so fucking sick. She can stand in front of a camera and tell everyone that she is this person’s favorite diva, and that person’s favorite diva. She can strut her stuff like she is the best thing in the company but in my eyes she is simply mediocre at best.

She is just a dime a fucking dozen. Let’s be honest this entire Mean Girl shit is the most played out thing in the wrestling world today. How many times have we seen dumb cunts portraying themselves as the blonde airhead who tries to shove their agenda in front of everybody else?! It’s been overdone… It’s played out and I have seen that movie many times.

However that isn’t my biggest problem with Holly… Maybe I am the one to blame but before I even knew Holly I had a decent relationship with Syren, I would even say that conversations between Maddie McTaggert and I have always been good. I thought by having an appreciation for mutual people that she would have appreciation for me but I see was naïve by what I took as respect and she quickly flipped that script…”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders shaking her head.

“I get it… She got me and I should have seen it coming but just because you fooled me once doesn’t mean you are going to go about fooling me again. That’s something I know won’t happen. All Holly ever does is run her mouth over and over again. I wouldn’t be so quick to celebrate being a champion because as quick as one can become a champion in one fell swoop it can all come crashing down. It’s like Thanos snapping his fingers… Boom it disappears from existence and if you don’t believe me I can personally tell you from experience as I won the Television Championship…”

Crystal isn’t able to look at the camera as she just sighs trying everything in her power to express herself.

“I felt as if I was on top of the world. I thought my shit didn’t stink but little did I know that there was somebody out there who was hungrier to be a champion. I may have shocked the world when I beat Ricky James but my legacy ended with that lost and since then I haven’t been able to get it back… If it can happen to me, I know for a fact it damn sure can happen to Holly as well…”

Crystal waves her fingers.

“She doesn’t see that though because in her mind I know she feels as if I am beneath her. I know she thinks that she has this in the bag. After all every single day on Twitter she is constantly tweeting about me. She’s talking about the way I look. She’s talking about my hairline, my forehead. She’s calling me out of my name, and she even went as far to talk shit about my wife. She tried to come across calling us both crack whores but how can you even make that insult when she was the one who suffered from a drug issue. That’s like the pot calling the kettle black.

I am not going to stoop to her level with the name calling because honestly while she’s focusing on calling me out of my name. I am focused on hurting her where it hurts the most. I am determined to take the one thing that even makes her relevant and that being the SCW Adrenaline Championship. Don’t call it a comeback, don’t call it an upset. I know for a fact who I am, and honestly I just haven’t lived up to my potential.

I know there are people in this company in this company who were waiting for me to step the fuck up. They were waiting to see that woman who had that big name elsewhere. They were holding out on a prayer to see if she would ever show up for Supreme Championship Wrestling and after dealing with some personal stuff for the last couple of months. Hell I will even go as far as say since I arrived here. I am focused on the task at hand. I am focused on getting the job done, and it’s time to really be that burning rose, and set this company A BLAZE!!!”

Crystal raises her voice as she shows more passion.

“Holly you can sit there and try to talk up how you are better than me. You can hold onto the fact that you managed to beat me in a triple threat match where I wasn’t even involved in the final decision. It happened at last year’s Rise to Greatness and since you running your mouth about me I held onto that grudge and that bitterness. It’s been making me seethe and I am ready to unleash it all on you.

If you call beating me in that triple threat match a win… Then yes according to the stats it’s a fucking win but you don’t BEAT me unless you can do this shit straight up one on one, and we are going to finally see what you can do when we lock up with one another. I am sure you are already trying to figure out ways on how to celebrate what you might think is an easy title defense. I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch because this isn’t the Crystal Zdunich that you were probably expecting because at Break Down I will show up, and I am coming with one purpose and one only… I plan to fuck you up in so many ways and I won’t rest until I walk out as the champion…”

Crystal looks deeper into the camera as she cracks a wider grin.

“I am sure this is what you wanted though. I know deep down you probably can’t wait to shit me up but it won’t be so easy. Since I came to this company I know I have been nothing but a disappointment. I know it has been hard losing every single major feud I been part of. I know it was hard to get beaten across the ring by everything attached to Lexy Chapel. It was hard to not be considered anything of importance but that’s because I put myself in that predicament. I have nobody to blame but myself for all of it…”

Crystal chuckles again as she speaks some more.

“But those days are over with because now I bounce back. Now I show the whole world what I can really do when I actually am passionate about something. I am coming at you with everything I got. I am tired of trying to fight for approval. This time the redemption story goes away and it’s about burning every single thing in sight. Then again I feel Holly might already be feeling some burns… It’s not too late to equip some good Vagisil for those issues. Whatever it’s time for this show to go on, and it’s time for me to roll the credits on Holly Adams once and for all. Welcome to your curtain call… Take a bow because your SHOW IS OFFICIALLY OVER…!”

With that being said Crystal seems really focused and it’s on this image that we fade out on.