Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Kimberly Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Underground Rules

2 RP limit for singles

*NEW ROLEPLAY RULES IN EFFECT* - 3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 15, 2021
1 of 2
—————-

==========
September 9th, 2021
Wilderness of Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Describing Kimberly Williams as dangerous or deadly would be an understatement. The true depths of how dangerous she can be has never been explored because throughout her life she has always had someone to restrain or control her. Initially it was her foster mother, Emma Storm Floreschu. Later on it would become her biological family in the form of first her identical twin sister Marie Jones and then later on her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz. Finally it would be Sorinah Floreschu, Emma’s sister, who would come into Kimberly’s life and try her hand at giving her stability and guidance.

Those who attempt to control The Woman Scorned do so at their own peril. Most of the time they fail to realize that the eccentric and dangerous ginger trusts very few people. In fact, the number of people she actually trusts can probably be counted on one hand. Earning the trust of Kimberly Williams is the first step towards getting her to listen and obey. Sorinah thought that she had earned Kimberly’s trust. She thought that she could give Williams the guidance that she needed. Unfortunately for Sorinah, it was all a ruse. Kimberly never trusted her but Sorinah did trust Kimberly and that was a critical mistake made by the Romanian, who now finds herself captured and detained in the wilderness of Massachusetts.

Well, Sorinah believes that she is still in Massachusetts. The truth is that she really has no way of knowing where she is. She was drugged by The Woman Scorned and blacked out. When Sorinah came to, she was here. Currently she is chained up inside of a dirty, run down, tore up shack, a shack that does not appear to be safe in the very least. It is a shack that appears as if it could come apart at any moment; definitely not put together very well. Sorinah cannot see much else outside of the shack but what she has managed to see of the outside world does look vaguely familiar, and that familiarity is what makes her believe that Kimberly has kept her in Massachusetts.

Sorinah knows what Kimberly is doing to her; it is the type of sociopathic strategy that Sorinah’s own sister would utilize. Sorinah is being kept isolated from the rest of the world. The only time she has any human interaction is when Kimberly stops in to drop off food and drinks to sustain Sorinah for a few more days or weeks. Instead of killing her outright, Kimberly apparently wants to torture Sorinah mentally and emotionally first. Being isolated like this is a big part of the mental and emotional torture. What Sorinah doesn’t understand is why? What provoked Kimberly into doing this?

Floreschu can hear twigs snapping and leaves rustling as footsteps indicating the arrival of Kimberly Williams herself. It can be no one else. No one else knows she is here. Sorinah watches the front door closely. It swings open and The Woman Scorned comes walking in carrying several bags of groceries.

“Mommy’s home!” Kimberly declares in an overly jovial voice as she tosses the grocery bags onto the floor at Sorinah’s feet. “There you go, Sorry! This should keep you going for another few weeks!”

“This is torture.”

“Is it? Could’ve fooled me. I mean, I thought you and your sister knew all about how to survive off the grid on just the bare essentials.” A nasty laugh escapes Kimberly Williams as she sits down next to the chained up Sorinah and wraps an arm around her shoulders. “Yep, Emma told me all the stories about your parents had to struggle to survive during the communist dominated rule in Romania. She told me all about to go under the radar, how to go unnoticed, and how to survive without anyone ever knowing where you are. So have no fears, Sorry, I will make sure that you survive out here in the wilderness and I will also make sure that no one ever finds you.”

Kimberly plants a kiss on her cheek and then stands up. Sorinah sighs. “Where am I?”

“Spoilers.”

“Kimberly, please!” Sorinah says pleadingly. “You said it yourself, you have made it so that no one can find me.” She pulls at the chains keeping her attached to the wall. “And obviously I cannot escape. So I think you can safely tell me where I am.”

“But I don’t like giving away surprises!” Kimberly chuckles. “Oh well, I suppose I can let you in on that secret. It isn’t like you’re going anywhere.” Williams kicks at her chains. “Although I gotta admit, I would think that you would have figured it out by now. I mean, sure, the shack is different cause I had to rebuild it all by my lonesome.” Williams scratches her chin as if pondering something. “And that’s probably why it looks like shit. But I promise it will not collapse in on you, Sorry. At least I don’t think it will.” Williams laughs.

“Just tell me where I am!”

“So impatient.” Kimberly sticks her tongue out at the Romanian. “But yes, we are in a familiar place. See, I did build this little rough shack, this run down piece of crap, and I chose this specific spot because of nostalgia. This was the spot of the original cabin where your sister Emma kept me and raised me off the grid. This is the place where she twisted me and corrupted me. This is where I ultimately killed your sister and then burned everything to the ground.”

The Romanian can begin to sense where this all leading and it doesn’t look good. Sorinah steels herself and nods her head, preparing for the worst. “I suppose it is poetic. My sister created you here, you destroyed my sister here, now you will destroy me here as well.”

“Destroy you? Why would I do that?” Kimberly pauses for a moment and then giggles. “Oh yeah! I forgot! Because that’s what I do! But that’s not what I am going to do to you.”

“Then why did you do this?!” Sorinah is growing more agitated, with a mix of fear and anxiousness. “I was good to you, Kim! Why did you take me and put me here? Why are you torturing me?”

“Now that is a good question!” Kimberly sits back down on the dirty floor of the shack next to Sorinah. “Most of the time I have no rhyme or reason behind what I do. This time is different. There is a very good reason I drugged you and brought you out here to rot. And I could sum it up with one of those nice little internet memes that have been moving around social media these days. The Fast and Furious one about family? I can see picture Dom right now saying ‘who needs sanity when you have family’...and that is kind of how I feel right now? Why do I need sanity when I have family?”

Kimberly leans over and whispers menacingly into Sorinah’s ear. “I would do anything for my family. My twin sister Marie was once involved with an abusive drunk named Damian. She got away from that relationship but he returned shortly after Marie’s husband had died. He tried to convince her that he had changed. He tried to worm his way back into his heart. Damian thought he had succeeded when Marie agreed to go out on a date with him. Unfortunately it wasn’t Damian who agreed to go out on a date with him. It was me, pretending to be Marie. And I took that opportunity to slice his throat open with a shard of broken glass. I didn’t want the abusive prick to get another chance to hurt my sister. And Marie is still blissfully unaware of it. That is the kind of thing I am willing to do for my family.”

Kim taps Sorinah on her nose. “Now I look at you and I recall what your family did to me. Your sister took me from my mother’s arms at birth. Had I been allowed to be raised by my biological mother I could have ended up as sweet as Marie or as just as Jessica but instead of that loving kindness, I was turned into a psychotic monster thanks to your sister. Everything I have done, all of the blood and carnage that is on my hands is actually on your sister’s hands because she created me. But I’m not just doing this for selfish reasons. See, your sister isn’t the only one with a reputation of playing mind games with people. I recall very vividly what you did to Jessica. Jessica is a strong woman, very strong mentally and emotionally, and yet you somehow managed to get through to her psyche. She will never admit it but you broke her and she is scared of you because of it.” Williams shakes her head.

“I will not give you the chance to hurt Jessica again.”

“I did not intend to hurt Jessica!” Sorinah says pleadingly, trying to convince Kimberly hoping that the deranged ginger will have mercy. “I know what I did was wrong and thus my intentions were to make up for my crimes!”

“If you really wanted to atone for your past then the best thing you could have done was to stay out of our lives. But you just had to come back. And you had to involve me on top of all that! I gotta admit, Sorry, that was gutsy...or stupid..not sure which.”

Floreschu sighs as she begins to realize, grimly, that there may be no talking her way out of this. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Honestly?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “I’m just not sure yet. See, I don’t make plans. I simply do things and see what happens. Sometimes what I do works out and it ends up great. Sometimes it doesn’t work out. Either way it is good for a few dozen laughs!”

“I fail to see the humor in this.” Sorinah says in a low growl. Kimberly rubs her on top of the head.

“It’s too early yet. There’s plenty more surprises still to come. But I will let you in on one secret right now; I have been planning this for a very long time. In fact, I have been planning from the moment you came back and revealed yourself to me and Jessica. Jessica did not trust you, and justifiably so, but I had your back. I fought for you and defended you, convincing her to give you a chance. I only did that to earn your trust. I needed you to trust me entirely. After I earned your trust I managed to get even more than your trust. I manipulated you into viewing me as more than just your client. But as a niece. After all, your sister viewed me as her daughter. Once that happened I just needed two things to happen.” Kimberly holds up one finger.

“First, I needed to wait until Jessica left SCW. I knew as long as we tied at the hip she would try and stop me from what I plan to do to you. So I needed her gone.” Williams holds up a second finger. “And second, I needed you to officially make me your heir. And you did that. You trusted me so much that you put me in charge of your estate. I have control of your bank accounts, your finances, everything.” Kim leans over and plants a kiss on Sorinah’s forehead. “Thanks for the new toys, Sorry!”

Kimberly stands up and starts to walk away. Meanwhile Sorinah is left panicking. The mental anguish of being alone and isolated is getting to her. The torture is becoming too much. Desperately she calls out after Kim. “Wait! Don’t!”

“Oh come on, Sorry! Is the pleading really necessary?” Kim says as she turns around and folds her arms over her chest, staring at Sorinah with a disappointed look upon her face.

“What would Jessica think about this?”

“Jessica? She wouldn’t like what I’m doing to you. Just like Marie would not have liked what I did to her abusive ex-boyfriend. And just like Marie, Jessica will never find out about this. And just like with Damian, I am going to make sure you cannot harm my sisters ever again.”

Sorinah gulps. “Does that mean you’re going to kill me?”

“We’ve been through this already!” Kim smirks as she shakes her head. “No, Sorry. I am not gonna kill you. At least not right now, not today…”

“Not today?!”

“Well I don’t know what I’m ultimately going to do to you. I haven’t thought that far ahead yet. But I promise that I won’t kill you. There are a few things I still need from you.”

“What things?!” Sorinah exclaims. “You have control of my estate, my bank accounts, you literally have everything!”

Kimberly menacingly walks forward, kneels down, and grabs Sorinah around her throat. “No, I don’t have everything. There is certain knowledge I don’t have that you may have access to. I need to know things, Sorinah. I need answers. And you just may be the key to those answers, you or someone else. Until I get the answers I want, you are going to live. You aren’t going anywhere, you are staying right here, but you will live at least until I get the answers I am looking for. So count your blessings and pray to whatever deity you may worship that the answers I seek are to my liking.” And just as quickly as it began, her menacing tirade ends when a smile creeps across her face. Kim releases her grip on Sorinah’s throat and stands back up.

“Now if you will excuse me, I need to go. Jordan Majors is gonna fight a duck and I guess SCW thinks I’m the best sparring partner available.”

“A….duck?! Kim, what the hell are you talking about?!”

“Ducks! You know, feathers and a bill, webbed feet? They swim? I have no idea what Jordan has against ducks but she is fighting one. And I don’t know why SCW thinks I am a good sparring partner to help Jordan prepare for her fight against a duck. I wouldn’t know the first thing about fighting ducks. Though I do know a few things about split personalities and I think this duck has a split personality.” Kim scratches her chin. “If the duck has three personalities does that mean Jordan is in a three on one handicap match?”

“Kim, please, just let me go…”

“Hush now!” Kim says quickly. “You stay here. I need to go and prepare. Just because I am the Queen of the Death Match doesn’t mean SCW can use me as Jordan’s sparring partner. I am more than just a stand-in for the damned duck. I am going to rip Jordan to shreds so that there is nothing left of her for the duck to fight!” Kim sneers nastily before turnins and skipping away.

Sorinah considers shouting after her, trying to bring her back, but Sorinah doesn’t have the strength left. She just watches as Kim skips out of the door and slams the door shut behind her, once again leaving the Romanian woman alone and isolated in the dark wilderness.
I woke in a cold sweat and sat up in bed. The house was quiet as I looked around and then found the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was 3:12 a.m. Too fucking early. I brought my hands to my eyes and rubbed slowly before I felt the bed adjust behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Dawn laying there. She was staring at me.

Dawn: Bad dream?

Her hand was on my back, rubbing softly.

Jordan: You could say that…

My mind had just driven me awake after an intense dream. I’d exposed a plot by Britt Lohan to ruin my life. To make me pay for dating one sister and then the other. For challenging her friend. For daring to fight for myself. In the dream I had revealed her plan and instead of believing me, Nicole attacked me. Called me a liar. She clawed at me as Britt kicked me when I was down. Abigail even appeared to spit in my face. All the while, everyone seemed hopeless to help me. Held back by some invisible force making sure the world could hold me back.

Dawn: Maybe you’ve just been working too hard. Traveling between SCW and that new little side gig? On top of preparing for your show? You’ve just been putting yourself through a lot lately.

Jordan: I just…

I let out a deep sigh and turned myself to lean against the headboard and look at Dawn.

Jordan: I don’t understand it. Why is Britt getting involved in this. She seems… conflicted about something. I wish I could understand it, but I can’t.

Dawn: After you showed that video evidence on Breakdown… I’m conflicted. I tried to get something out of her. But she’s gone quiet on me. I think she knows I would just tell you. And now we’re all in this so deep.

Jordan: The thing is, I never wanted any of this. I wanted a match with Nicole. Instead, we’re here trying to figure out why all these other things have happened. Why Britt got involved. I mean, next thing you know Kennedy Street will be involved by proxy of Britt working for her. It’s all so damn confusing. I don’t know, babe. I had such high hopes for this thing with Nicole. I was so excited for it. Now it’s a shit show. There’s so much drama. Lately I’ve felt more like a detective than what I really am.

Dawn moved herself up on an elbow and looked at me. She sighed slowly.

Dawn: I’m not sure what to tell you to do. The only thing you really can do is stay focused on the task at hand. You’re going to get your shot against Nicole. I know it. They can’t stop it from happening forever. You both want it at this point. Even if Britt or… whoever else wants to stop it.

Jordan: It’s just so crazy to me. I thought what Britt and I had was a bit of a friendly rivalry. We’d rib each other, but it was all in jest, you know? But here we are trading blows, and she’s not even on the roster as far as I know.

Dawn: It’s SCW, babe. That’s never stopped anyone.

Jordan: I know, but here I am thinking Holly Adams has it right by pestering Britt and pushing her buttons. Because Britt hasn’t done shit to her. I took a wait and see approach and now I’m in the thick of it with her. She’s a thorn in my side, and especially in the side of my career aspirations. I want to beat Nicole and I want to move on from this. I didn’t intend to spend months of my career focused on solving mysteries.

Dawn laughs softly and I shot her a look.

Dawn: Sorry, it’s just… I imagined like a Scooby Doo scenario because of what you just said…

I stared at Dawn blankly for a few moments and then turned and looked up at the ceiling.

Dawn: I said sorry! Besides this is proof that you need to relax and lighten up a bit.

Jordan: How? How do I lighten up when your sisters are coming for me?

Dawn: Sisters?

I looked at Dawn and then bit my lip.

Jordan: The dream. Abi was there, too.

Dawn: Oh, you’ve got it bad.

Jordan: I know. And trust me, I don’t even think about your sister like that. I can promise you that. But, she did kinda threaten to cut my hair off once. We were at odds before.

Dawn: She’s addicted to other people now. I think you’re probably safe. Although she did seem excited at the notion of you and Britt tearing each other’s throats out.

Jordan: Ok, so that wasn’t just me then?

Dawn smiled and I ran a hand through my hair and then looked straight ahead.

Jordan: This just hasn’t done much for me.

Dawn: What do you mean?

Jordan: Heading into Rise, I finally felt like my confidence was back. I knew, every part of me believed, that I was going to beat Nicole. And people think I have this personal issue with her. No, not at all. I just love to challenge myself. And I love the way she took the fight to me. I know she’s unique at times, but I wanted the chance to prove to myself that I could beat a legend of this sport.

Dawn: She’s definitely a legend in her own right. And unique… for sure.

Jordan: When she was lighting it up as the Underground Champion, I didn’t dream I would be here. I was 16. I wanted this moment.

Dawn: Well, for whatever reason, Britt didn’t want it to happen at Rise to Greatness. I wish we knew why, but… we don’t yet. You have to learn what I learned early in my career. Control what you can control. Don’t focus so much on the outside variables. Especially now. You’ve fought in a lot of Underground matches. Nicole hasn’t really done much of anything. So what you can control is that you’re ready for a match. And she will probably be a little rusty.

Jordan: That’s true.

Dawn: You can control if you’re in the ring and a light rig falls on you.

Jordan: Jesus!? What the fuck!?

Dawn: What!?

Jordan: That was dark as fuck. I’m pretty sure that would kill me. Then I’d have some real issues.

Dawn: Well, technically no. Not if you’re dead.

Jordan: Ok, let’s change courses here. No light rigs.

Dawn: Ok… you’re fighting Nicole and Britt hits you with a sledgehammer.

Jordan: A sledgehammer!?

Dawn: You’re getting concerned with the wrong things here, Jordan. Damnit… just…

Dawn looked exasperated as she tried to rein the conversation back in.

Dawn: Think about it more like this. Your next match is against Kim. Can you really spend the next few days thinking about what happens if Nicole or Britt get involved in that match. There’s no way to be proactive about something like that. If you’re planning for that instead of just beating Kim’s ass with everything you can find before she staples your eyebrows together, then you are fucked before you step through the ropes.

Jordan: You really want me to see serious bodily harm, don’t you?

Dawn: No! I don’t! But think of it like this. Go back to that scaffold match. You were already shaken confidence wise at that point. You missed out on a clear opportunity to win and let Liz take that from you. You hesitated when you should have taken everyone out instead. Where’s the killer instinct that you used to have? Did it die with those losses to Sienna?

Something about those words struck me deeper than I expected. I bawled my fists up and gritted my teeth. Then I crossed my arms and looked away. The very notion that I’d lost a step a year ago was maddening to me. I was supposed to be on the rise. They crowned me as the future of the company at the end of 2019. And I’d done very little since Apocalypse 2020. That’s what was haunting me at night when I tried to sleep. Not my successes, but my failures.

That’s why I’d built this match with Nicole up so much. There wasn’t even anything truly on the line. But for me it was about pride. It was about accomplishment. For me it was everything. But the repercussion of that is I built it up to be something so big inside my head. For Nicole it was just a match back on the roster. For me it’s practically do or die. If I couldn’t do this. If I couldn’t finish the job with Nicole, maybe I was proving Ace Marshall right. What was I doing here?

Jordan: Well, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m putting that stuff in the past.

Dawn: Are you? You told me the reason you took this little side gig was because you were unsatisfied.

Jordan: Yeah… I know. But I’m not unmotivated. I’m just conflicted with my future. I want so badly to be successful in SCW. It just alludes me at every turn. It always feels like something is working against me. It’s part of why I haven’t complained about all these Underground matches. There’s just something very freeing mentally about there being almost no rules. This shit reminds me why I love my job so much.

Dawn: What are you trying to do, be the Underground queen?

I smirked a bit and Dawn scooted close to me.

Jordan: I like the sound of that. I’ve never really had a nickname in SCW. How do you think the studio will feel about me constantly putting myself in harm’s way like this?

Dawn: Probably pissed, but… this is your first love. That’s what you said at least.

Jordan: I’d trade it all, babe. The TV show, the inheritance… all of that just to really accomplish something in SCW. That’s why I can’t stop working. And why I can’t fall into these games. I probably could have left it alone, but I had to make sure everyone knew Britt was behind this.

Dawn: Well, don’t expect anything for Christmas this year from her. I don’t imagine she’ll have anything for you.

Jordan: Maybe a boot to the face?

Dawn: Not gift wrapped though…

I laughed softly and snuggled close to my girlfriend and let out a content sigh.

Dawn: You’ve got this, you know?

Jordan: That’s what Cookie always tells me. But… I think it’s time to make Cookie’s words a reality…

I nodded to myself and laid my head back against the headboard and stared at the ceiling as I thought about what was coming. And for some reason, a little smile crept onto my face when I thought about all the damage I could do on Breakdown. I needed a bit of a release. Maybe this one could be cathartic.
==========
September 12th, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

‘The Woman Scorned’ Kimberly Williams has always been quite the uncontrollable force with a reputation for brutality, violence, and thriving in hardcore matches. The deranged and dangerous ginger is a former two time HKW Bloodlust Champion and MWE Chicago Way Champion, the hardcore division of those two respective companies. Keeping these facts in mind, it becomes all too clear that the Underground Rules of Supreme Championship Wrestling are a perfect fit for someone as violent as Kimberly Williams. Add to that the fact that The Woman Scorned no longer has the calming, restraining force of her sisters, Marie Jones and Jessica Lasiewicz, present to keep her under control and you have the perfect recipe for chaos. Jordan Majors will be the unfortunate individual tasked with trying to survive the wrath of The Woman Scorned on the upcoming Breakdown.

Jordan isn’t concerned about Kimberly. Jordan’s concerns are on Nicole Kinnick, another out of control maniac who she wants to have a match with. She is also focused on an angry monster named Brittany Lohan who is now on a warpath and wants Jordan’s head on a platter. For Jordan, Kimberly is the least of her concerns, despite being scheduled to face her in Underground Rules at Breakdown. But if Jordan knew the true extent of what Kimberly was capable of, then perhaps she would think twice about stepping into the ring against her on Breakdown. If Jordan or anyone else in SCW knew about what Kimberly has been up to this past month, things would be very different.

With no one around to contain Kimberly’s inhibitions, with no one to control her, The Woman Scorned is on a bloody mission of vengeance. Phase one of this mission was kidnapping the woman who had been her and Jessica’s manager, the mysterious Romanian woman known as Sorinah Floreschu. Williams did that with ease and now has her locked away and isolated from the rest of the world in a run down shack in the wilderness of Massachusetts. The fact that Sorinah had no close contacts, no living relatives, and really no true friends means that very few people, if anyone at all, would actually miss her. Kimberly knew this and has taken advantage of the situation by getting rid of Sorinah; but not before tricking her into signing control of her vast estate and all of her assets over to Kimberly Williams.

It is anyone’s guess what Kimberly has planned to do with her newfound assets and resources. It is anyone’s guess what the deranged ginger will do to Sorinah Floreschu. It isn’t even clear if Williams herself knows what she will do. All she knows is that she has certain questions that she wants answered and she is convinced that Sorinah may be the key to those answers. She will keep Sorinah alive at least until she gets those answers.

You may see the wide ear to ear grin on Kimberly’s face as she skips happily down the streets of Massachusetts towards a small cafe, a cafe not very well known to the public at large but definitely well known to the Jones family, as it was a popular hang out for Kimberly’s biological mother Angelica Jones. You may see her skipping down the streets and believe that she is happy, that she is content. But that grin on her face is misleading. Does Kimberly want to be a bloodthirsty monster? Does she enjoy death? No. She may give off the appearance of being a jovial psychopath but at the end of the day she is still human. The Woman Scorned only gives in to her inner demons and darkness for two reasons….

...to help her family, and on rare occasions to help herself. Getting rid of Sorinah Floreschu, in this case, is to prevent the Romanian woman from harming Jessica Lasiewicz. But Sorinah may also still serve a purpose in helping Kimberly.

Williams finds the small diner, located just barely within the city limits of Boston, Massachusetts. It is the look and feel of your old timey 60s and 70s diner. Very few upgrades has been made to it. To be honest, Kimberly is surprised that it has remained open for this long. It has its small but loyal contingent of support that keeps it going, kind of like how Kimberly has a small but strong and loyal support group that keeps her going. And she will do anything for that support group, including return to that dark place of her soul. But on this night she is here not on any mission of vengeance. She is here to meet her half-sister, her former tag team partner Jessica Lasiewicz.

The Woman Scorned marches up towards the front door and opens it. She steps inside and in typical Kimberly fashion shouts at the top of her lungs “Has anyone seen my dangerous Polish and totally awesome sister?!” The heads of every other patron in the diner turn to glare at Kimberly who smiles sheepishly and shrugs her shoulders. “What?”

Just then she spots her sister flagging her down. Jessica Lasiewicz is sitting near the back of the diner and her face is now beet red out of embarrassment that Kimberly brought on with her loud shouting. “Never mind! I found her!”

Williams turns and darts towards the back of the diner. She finds Lasiewicz sitting in a booth. Kimberly slips in on the same side of the booth as Jessica and plants a kiss on her cheek. “Hiya sis! It’s been how many years since we last saw each other?”

“Just about a month…” Jessica says, rolling her eyes.

“Oh. It seems like forever because I missed you sooooooo much!” Kimberly embraces Jessica in a tight bear hug. Jessica gasps for air as Kim squeezes tightly.

“Kim...I can’t breathe…”

“Sorry!” Kim relinquishes her grip. Jessica sighs and points to the other side of the booth.

“No offense, but do you mind giving me some space?”

“Oh yeah, sure, no prob!” The Woman Scorned gets up and moves over to the other side. “So what kind of alcohol does this place have? Unless its the strong stuff I don’t want it.”

“There’s no alcohol, Kim.”

Williams sighs. “Well darn. What are you having?”

“Coffee. Black.” Jessica answers as she lifts her coffee mug to her lips and takes a sip. Kimberly quickly takes it away and takes a sip of her own. Kimberly smiles with delight.

“This is quite good. Can I have this?”

“I suppose you can now.” Jessica says, sighing out of frustration.

“Wonderful! That’s why I love you, Jess! You are soooooo giving!”

“Look, Kim, you can have the coffee. Enjoy it. Just please calm down and listen. I asked you here for a reason.”

“Oh right, you did call me.”

“I’ve been trying to call you for a while now.” Jessica points out. “You haven’t been returning my calls. Is everything ok?”

“Oh you should know by now that with me nothing is ever ok.” Kimberly says with a wry grin and a wink of her eye.

“I think you know what I mean, Kim. You are alone in SCW now. You are by yourself without Marie, without me, and, well,” Jessica sighs and shakes her head “I do feel guilty about leaving you. I want to make sure that you are managing yourself ok in SCW by yourself.”

“Oh silly Jess, I am not alone. I do have Glory. She is mom’s cousin. But she rarely associates with me. I wonder why?” Kim shrugs her shoulders after pondering that question for a moment. “It doesn’t matter. The point is I am fine. And you, you have so much potential. I don’t want to hold back your career by babysitting me.”

Lasiewicz can’t help but feel as if she was punched in the gut by that last comment. “I never thought of it as babysitting you, Kim. I admit that I did not trust you at first but you did earn my trust, you proved to me that you were...you ARE...a good person and I was proud to team with you as a part of Vengeance.”

Williams takes another sip of her sister’s coffee. “Thank you, Jess. And you know what? Even though we never won the tag team championship, I think that the experience alone of being able to work with you was enough to call Vengeance a success. There’s more to success in this business than championship gold. For me, being able to form a true bond with my sister and earning your trust, that is what I call a true success.”

“Wow…” Jessica’s voice trails off. A tear forms in her eye and a smile forms upon Lasiewicz’s face. “...I think the world would be a lot better if more people were like you, Kim.”

“Seriously?”

“I mean it, Kim. You are unique...in a good way.”

Kimberly chuckles. “If more people were like me, that would also mean more people would be drugged, kidnapped, and locked in some abandoned cabin out in the woods left for dead.” Kimberly laughs but Jessica isn’t laughing. Lasiewicz stares a hole through Kimberly who just shrugs her shoulders. “What? Was it something I said?”

“Yes…”

“Oh the kidnapping thing? That’s just a running gag between me and Marie. Remember when I kidnapped her and took her place for a month? It was fun. Well, at least for me it was fun. Not so much for Marie.”

Lasiewicz sighs and shakes her head, almost as if she is disappointed in her sister. “See Kim, this is why I worry about you. You say things like this and most people think you are joking but I know you could be serious because I know you have done it before.”

“Silly, Jess...if I were to do that again, would I really be that stupid to tell you that I did it?”

“Good point.” Jessica nods her head. “Anyway, are you sure you are doing fine all by yourself in SCW?”

“Yes! I am fine! In fact, I am gonna fight Jordan Majors in an Underground Rules Match on Breakdown. I can’t wait because that is the kind of match I thrive in.”

“I will definitely be cheering you on, sis. But, uh, what does Sorinah think about you in an Underground Rules Match?”

“Who?” Kim asks, looking thoroughly confused and perplexed.

“Sorinah Floreschu. You know...your agent?”

“Oh the Romanian chick?” Kimberly shrugs her shoulders. “Honestly, I haven’t heard from her in a long time. I haven’t heard from her since you left SCW. I think you hurt her feelings, Jess.” Kimberly says with a knowing grin.

“Funny you say that, I haven’t heard from Sorinah in a long time, either. And I have tried to reach out to her.”

“Well you know how that weird lady is; if she wants to disappear, if she wants to fall off the face of the earth where no one will find her, then she will make sure you can’t find her.”

Jessica nods her head. “That’s true.”

“And if I am perfectly honest with you, Jess, I really don’t want her to come back.”

“Why do you say that?” Jessica asks with an inquisitive look upon her face.

“She has just been acting very different since you left. Very distant. You know what I mean? It’s like she isn’t even there. The lights are on but nobody’s home. If you ask me, I think she only wanted to control us, the both of us. And when you left, she knew she lost her chance to control us.”

“So is it safe to assume you will officially dump her and go it alone?”

Kim nods her head. “Yes, its for the best.”

“I’m not sure if it is for the best that you are all alone. You do better when you have someone with you.” Jessica says. Kimberly reaches out and grabs Jessica by her hands.

“Trust me, Jess, I can do this and I can do it on my own. I know I have been a disappointment in the past, I know that Vengeance failed to live up to our high standards and expectations, but I know I am capable of doing this on my own. And I promise you, Jess, that I will make you proud. More importantly, I promise you that I will make up for my failures.”

“You are not a failure, Kim” Jessica says with a warm smile. “You never were.”

The Woman Scorned smiles. “I appreciate that, Jess. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.”

==========
September 14th, 2021
On Camera
==========

Have you ever wondered why I call myself “The Woman Scorned”? Well just think about it for a moment; isn’t it true that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned? That’s what they always say about angry, jealous, and bitter women. Have I been angry, jealous, and bitter in the past? Yes, I have. Hell, to call me angry, jealous, and bitter would be an understatement especially in my first two years as a professional wrestler. My first two years was just me being jealous of my twin sister. So go find Marie and ask her if the old saying is true, ask her if hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and she will tell you all about the hell I rained down upon her for the first few years of my professional career. But Marie and I came to the realization that if we continued to fight each other that eventually both of us would end up dead. So we made peace with one another and that was the end of that. But was that the end of The Woman Scorned?

No.

The wrestling world continues to look upon me with scorn and contempt. Why is that? Is it because I like to enjoy myself a little when I am in the ring? Yes, sometimes I will ride my robot Dalek to the ring. I have a penguin stuffed with lead weights affectionately named Wasley that I use as a weapon. I have an infinity gauntlet that I use as a weapon. I have a Freddy Krueger knife glove that I use as a weapon. I have used staple guns against opponents and I am undefeated in ass stapling matches. I even created a championship for myself, the Unsanctioned Lizard Championship, which I won seventeen times. The wrestling purists look at me with scorn and contempt because I try to enjoy myself while I ply my craft. That is why I am still The Woman Scorned.

Another reason I am still The Woman Scorned is because the wrestling world refuse to accept, it scorns, the fact that I am fully capable of so much more than violence and brutality. Am I the Queen of the Death Match? Yes. In fact, I dare anyone out there on the SCW roster or on any roster to prove me wrong. But am I also an excellent technical wrestler? Am I a damn good submission wrestler? Yes. Am I a master strategist? Yes. I can put on a wrestling classic with anyone on the SCW roster but instead of doing that on Breakdown I get chosen to be in an Underground Rules Match against Jordan Majors.

Is it random chance that I was chosen to be Jordan’s opponent in a match where there are no rules? Is it really a surprise that Jordan Majors has to face The Queen of the Death Match in what very well could be described as a death match? Perhaps it could be seen as a coincidence. But consider the fact that Jordan is being targeted by the two equally as violent competitors Nicole Kinnick and Brittany Lohan and then ask yourself is it a coincidence that Jordan is now facing me in an Underground Rules Match?

No, it isn’t a coincidence. There are no coincidences in this business. SCW management thinks that because Jordan is going to be fighting at least one of those two violent women, if not both, in some sort of hardcore environment, that it makes sense to “test” Jordan against The Woman Scorned.

That’s what I am, ladies and gentlemen. I am a test. In the eyes of SCW management, and maybe even in the eyes of Jordan Majors, I am just merely a test.

Now I’m going to talk to you, Jordan. I want you to ignore the voices of SCW management, I want you to ignore the fans, and I want you to just listen to me. When you look at this match, when you see this Breakdown card and see your name up against mine in an Underground Rules Match, do you truly believe that this is just a test to see if you are capable of ‘hanging’ in a violent environment against someone mentally unstable? That’s the narrative that SCW is trying to write but I am here to tell you that the narrative they are trying to write is all a lie. The story they are trying to tell is a great big lie. Because I am NOT just merely a test and I am damn sure not a stepping stone. I am not here to serve the purpose of seeing if you can survive in an Underground Rules Match. Do you know want to know why, Jordan?

You won’t survive the Underground Rules Match on Breakdown. That’s why. In Underground Rules I can do anything I want, from the most ridiculous such as using a staplegun on your ass and throwing hot sauce in your eyes to the most brutal and barbaric of carving you up like a Thanksgiving turkey. And yes, you will certainly get your shots in but unlike you I can take it. I can handle the brutality because I have been in this environment many times. I thrive in this environment. I am at my most dangerous in this kind of environment because in Underground Rules I am completely free to do whatever the hell I want and nothing can stop me.

So if you really want to be prepared for Breakdown, if you actually want a prayer of a chance of surviving Underground Rules against the Queen of the Death Match, then you need to quit listening to the fans, you need to quit listening to the narrative SCW is trying to feed into your brain, and you need to reach down and get in touch with your inner darkness. Embrace your inner demons. Prepare for a war because I am damn sure going to bring a war to you. I hope you bring it, Jordan. I hope you bring every ounce of violence and bloodlust you have in that cute little body of yours. Then maybe we will have some fun. One thing is for certain, the world will know what that old saying means…

...hell hath no fury like The Woman Scorned.
I got a call from Cookie early in the morning the day before I was going to head off for Breakdown. The match with Kim had been on my mind a lot. I had been in plenty Underground matches recently. But I know in her mind, Kim was on a completely different level. And maybe she was. She had this vast reputation for the type of damage she was willing to do in an Underground Rules match.

Cookie told me she had constructed something in my barn. The barn was a dilapidated building behind my house that we always planned to do something with, but never did. I left the house and walked in to see Vihaan passed out in a chair. I turned to see a board of images with strings attached to each one. In the middle was a larger picture of Britt. All strings were leading to her.

Jordan: Ethel… what the fuck is all of this? Did you make Vihaan do this?

Cookie: I bribed him.

Jordan: Do I want to know how?

Cookie: Eh, probably not.

Jordan: So what is it then?

Cookie: This is the solution to what we were trying to figure out. I was thinking about it and I think Britt might have done all of this.

Jordan: Umm… yeah. I think the world knows that after Breakdown.

Cookie: Oh, snap! You already solved this whole thing? Without me!? Why didn’t you ask for my help!?!?

Jordan: Listen, it was painfully obvious to me very early on that she was doing it. We still don’t know why. Nicole smacked her good before she could answer. But listen, while I have you on the phone I have a question.

Cookie: Ok?

Jordan: How do I be crazy?

Cookie: Be crazy?

Jordan: Like you are some times?

The line went dead silent.

Jordan: Hello?

Cookie: I’m not crazy. Not ever. Why would you say I was crazy?

Jordan: Ok, not crazy I guess. But… like how do I get on Kim’s level?

Cookie burst into laughter on the line and giggled in a few different tones. I pulled the phone away from my face and looked at it for a moment.

Jordan: I’m serious.

Cookie: Listen, Ky, you will never be like Kim Williams. And to be honest, that’s not a bad thing. I wouldn’t want you to be like Kim. Because you are great as you. And I know where you were going with this. But you don’t have to be crazy to beat her. And you don’t have to be crazy to beat Nicole.

I sighed into the phone. Luckily she couldn’t see me roll my eyes.

Cookie: Me being me though, I knew you would be nervous about this match. So I did something for you.

Jordan: For me?

Cookie: A gift. Vihaan has it.

Jordan: Well, Vihaan isn’t awake right now.

Cookie: It’s probably right there. It’s obvious.

I looked around and tried to see if anything looked out of place. And there leaning against the board I saw it. A baseball bat with a unique look to it. I walked over and picked it up and raised a brow.

Jordan: What is this? I see a bat, covered in barbed wire, but these spikes…

I touched one with my hand and then audibly gasped.

Jordan: Are these?

Cookie: Stiletto heels? Yes, babe. Yes they are.

Jordan: What fucked up arts and crafts class did you take to make this?

Cookie: Daddy was watching a prison show on TV and then I saw some of the girls getting rid of some worn out shoes. So I chopped the heels off and filed down the ends and made this weapon. I think it looks pretty cute.

Jordan: Yeah, it looks like you spray painted it pink and dipped it in glitter. Is this going to leave glitter all over the place? You know how I feel about that!

Cookie: Get over it, Kylie. This is going to help you win. Because I have named it for you. Look at the side of it.

I rotated it around and saw the name on the barrel of the bat in black. It said “Ethel 2.” I laughed and let out a deep sigh of relief.

Jordan: This is why I love you. All my worry about this match just went out the window. Thank you.

Cookie: Of course. It’s the least I can do from here in Las Vegas. I miss you by the way. Has Dawn already moved in and taken my room over?

Jordan: Why would she do that? Especially take your room over?

Cookie: Aren’t you trying to replace me with her?

I went silent this time and just shook my head.

Jordan: You’re my best friend, dude. She’s my girlfriend.

Cookie: Ok… just making sure I still rank number one. I will stab a bitch if I have to, you know this.

Jordan: Ethel!?

I heard her demented laugh over the phone call as I sat the bat back down and looked over at Vihaan.

Jordan: Hey, why did you send Vihaan over to do all of this? And how early did you send him?

Cookie: Well, for one, I know he’ll do anything for me. And I mean anything. But also, I figured if you wanted to test that bat out on someone he’d be right there waiting for you.

Jordan: Dude! I’m not gonna do that. I might kill him.

Cookie snickered to herself and then told me she had to go. I grabbed the bat and looked at Vihaan for a moment and grinned to myself. I took a few practice swings and then I stepped forward and swung the bat wildly at a pillar next to him. Dust, glitter, and pieces of shoes flew everywhere. Vihaan jumped awake.

Jordan and Vihaan: HOLY SHIT!

I held the bat up and looked at it and grinned even wider. This bat was coming to Breakdown with me. It had a date with Kim Williams’ face. It was time for me to show them I could be just as hardcore as them.

Promo

For the last few months, my career here has taken an odd turn. It’s been a little more hardcore than usual. Week after week they’ve been tossing me into Underground Rules matches while my presumed opponent, Nicole, sits god knows where and watches me. Maybe she’s at home? Maybe she’s in catering? Maybe she’s stuffed in a container in Britt’s closet? Who cares, the point is I have been introduced to a completely different kind of rules in SCW. And I haven’t been stifled. I have thrived.

The majority of my career here has been highlighted by failure. But this is my chance to create something different. No one is talking about Underground matches anymore. Even as much as someone like Kim Williams has fought in them, parading around with her fake title she needs to make herself feel a little more important, they just haven’t been focused on. Until now. Suddenly, with Jordan vs. Nicole scheduled for Rise to Greatness they became a big deal again. But Kim might not know that. Because she didn’t seem to know I’d even been fighting in these types of matches lately.

Listen, that’s ok. I’m woman enough to admit that this is Kim’s arena. She has made her living off of this. But I’m trying to make my own name right now. And I’m sure she has a problem with this, but I’m set on earning myself a reputation based on my performances in these matches. But do I see her as a stepping stone on my way to achieving this? Hell. No.

No matter what the crowd says or the office says, I will never overlook a match. I will never overlook an opponent like that. This isn’t a test. This is an opportunity. For me and Ethel 2 to show what we’re capable of in the ring together. That’s right, Kim. You don’t know Ethel 2 yet, but you will soon. Does that sound familiar? Having all these named gimmick weapons? Don’t worry, I’m not stealing your act. I’m improving on it in my own way.

I think somewhere in your mind you think you can come at me with your Woman Scorned and Queen of the Death Match bullshit and scare me away. You can intimidate me. But I’m not afraid to bleed for what I believe in. I’m not scared of pain. I want to turn this point of my career into something else. I want to be the Queen of the Underground.

I just think it’s a bit odd you’d imagine that I would somehow think any less of you. That I would look at you and think you’re incapable. We’ve worked together for three years now. I’ve watched you go all over the world for other promotions and accomplish things. I’ve seen what you’re willing to do to win and I’ve seen how often that doesn’t work out for you. Let’s be honest here. You and I are very much the same. Not one thing defines us. We can do it all. But I’m still trying to form this identity, to be more than the 2019 Star of Tomorrow. And I’m willing to do anything to reach that point.

You talk about violence like I’m not willing to go there. Like I didn’t get busted open illegally by Sienna in a match and kept going with blood dripping down my face. Like I didn’t Cash Out on Ace from atop the scaffold and drop his ass 20 plus feet to the ground. I can take violence and I can deliver it. Screw these narratives that you’re trying to write. When I step in between the ropes I’m prepared to go to war no matter who the opponent is. Marie knows this better than anyone. I pinned her to win my only title in SCW.

But what you’re missing here is that I am dying for that moment again, Kim. That moment where someone takes me truly seriously again. Britt clearly doesn’t take me seriously. She was willing to meddle in my business. She sabotaged what I worked for at Rise to Greatness. And it feels like you don’t take me seriously either. Because you don’t think I’m capable of competing in this match with you. You’ve already decided in your head that you will cut me up and leave me for dead because I’m simply not ready for you. Are you serious?

Tell me Kim, how many people are willing to actually “play” with you on social media? I don’t know many outside your circle. Listen, I don’t shy away from you. I don’t run from you. And I sure as hell won’t come into this match unprepared for you. I don’t care if I leave this match with staples in my forehead, thumbtacks in my ass, and a gash in my side… everything else in between… I’m not coming to survive you. I’m coming to beat you at your own game. Just like I will beat Britt at hers and then Nicole at hers, too.

I could give a damn what anyone has to say about me or the story they think they’re trying to tell. This week I get to toss this detective routine to the side and I get to FIGHT! Apparently you haven’t noticed this, Kim. But I love to fight. I never back down from a challenge. I demanded the chance to fight Nicole at Rise to Greatness. And it was taken from me. Oh, you think you’re the woman scorned, right? Well I’m one pissed off bitch. I’m angry at Britt, Nicole, and right now I’m kinda irked at you, too.

So you want darkness on Breakdown? You’re going to get it. You want me to reach down deep and give you the most violent version of myself possible? Oh… you’re gonna regret wanting that. This match between us will be so fun and so bloody that Konrad Raab will have to cover himself to avoid embarrassment. On Thursday, I embrace my dark side and I prove to you I never overlooked you. I prove to you that I can go to these depths that you don’t think I’m capable of. And I prove to the rest of you that I’m not one to mess with. You can take it to the bank, girls. Because Jordan Majors IS money.