Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Chris Cannon vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP limit for singles

*NEW ROLEPLAY RULES IN EFFECT* - 3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Here is my offering, got work in the AM so getting this up now so I can get a half decent kip. 

Enjoy.

Chris Cannon vs Katie Steward
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | Goddess Noir

{The episode starts in Supreme City as the mansion of Sasha D. The scene opens to Sasha and Maddy sitting on the couch still watching the breaking news on television. Katie turning herself in to police for the murder of Robin Brooks. Gigi walks back into the room. She still determined to figure out what happened.}

Giovanna Steward: Sasha, what was the case the you had Katie working on?

Sasha D.: I didn’t. If was my dad. He thought someone stole his championship title and replaced with a fake. I thought he was acting a bit crazy, but Katie and TJ got the championship back. Why?

Madison Steward: We’re trying to figure out what happened to Katie and trying to clear her name. So Gigi thought we’d go back to the beginning. Who stole the championship?

Sasha D.: I have no idea. They said the championship was just dropped off. You think it’s the same person?

Giovanna Steward: Well I mean it’s not that much of a stretch.

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the police station inside of the interrogation room. Katie sits behind the table in her white suit. Her hands cuffed and the chain secured on the top through a hole. She is stuck inside of the room with Hurse who is doing his best of playing a form of bad cop.}

Hurse: Confess, damn it! We know you did it. You were there at the house and we have all the evidence against you. Just make this easy on yourself.

Katie Steward: You’re right. I was there, but I didn’t kill Robin. We talked and then she…

{Katie freezes up a little bit as Robin’s death troubles her.}

Hurse: Stop it. I’m not falling for your tricks. I know all about your acting skills. They may work on every9one else, but not on me. I’ve prepared myself on dealing with sociopaths.

Katie Steward: I’m sure you have, but Robin’s death is hard on us all. That’s why I turned myself in. I want to help. The faster we get this over with and you know I didn’t kill her then we can continue the search for the real killer.

{Katie tries to plead with Hurse, but of course he is stubborn and won’t see the truth. He wants to punish Robin’s killer and to him it’s Katie. The door opens up and in walks Paris Dannon. She’s dressed in a suit and places her briefcase on the table in front of Katie.}

Katie Steward: Paris, thank you for being here. Get this crazy man away from me. I need someone reasonable to talk to.

Paris Dannon: I’m listening. (opens her briefcase up), so you can go ahead and write everything down and tells us how you did it.

{Paris slides a notepad and pen across the table to Katie so she can write down her confession. Katie sinks down in her chair realizing the mistake she’s made.}

Katie Steward: You’re the persecution. Of course, you had to be the person that is persecuting me for Robin’s murder. Apparently I didn’t think this plan out clearly enough.

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes back to Gigi and Maddy at Sasha’s mansion. They’re in the living room together still trying to piece together what could’ve happen.}

Madison Steward: Ok, someone is trying to pin the murder on Katie. Who is it? Who’s out to get her? Who are her enemies?

Giovanna Steward: Got a better why to shorten the list of suspects?

Madison Steward: Someone from SCW.

Sasha D.: Katie does mention a lot about she’s on the verge of becoming the greatest SCW star of all time. It could be someone there.

Madison Steward: They are also really determine to working together on keeping her from securing her Supreme Champion honors.

Giovanna Steward: Ok, that’s good. So who in SCW would murder?

Madison Steward: Got a better why to shorten the list of suspects?

Sasha D.: SCW could be due for an update on their hiring practices.

{The scene switches back to Katie stuck in interrogation now with two people that want to locked up for Robin’s murder.}

Katie Steward: No.

Paris Dannon: That’s ok. I got all the time in the world to wait you out. You will sign in too.

Katie Steward: Paris, you’re suppose to be on my side.

Paris Dannon: I am on the side of justice and I’m fighting that justice for my friend.

Katie Steward: Friends. If you go through with this you won’t be getting justice for 2 of your friends.

{Paris just sits in the chair across from Katie. Looking at with a cold stare already assuming Katie’s is the suspect. She doesn’t respond to Katie’s comments and the stare just makes Katie feel uneasy.}

Katie Steward: I want my lawyer.

{Katie says the words to make Paris and Hurse go away. Paris stands up annoyed at Katie for playing games with her. The door opens up again and Katie look over expecting TJ to walk through it, but gets the surprise she didn’t expect. The Goddess walks in and she wears a nice suit. Her blonde hair is down and the pink ends hang over her shoulders. Katie sits up in her chair on alert.}

Goddess: You heard my client. She asked for her lawyer.

Hurse: What? We’re in the middle of interviewing this prep.

Paris Dannon: You heard the woman, patrolman. Out.

{Hurse reluctantly leave the room and Paris follows him out. Neither recognizing or knowing who The Goddess is, except for Katie.}

Goddess: Well you’ve gotten yourself into a sticky situation, haven’t you.

Katie Steward: What do you want?

Goddess: Is that the most important question? No. You’ve not run into them yet. Gigi and Maddy. I still sense the power inside of you.

Katie Steward: What are you talking about?

Goddess: Gigi and Maddy. There here, in Supreme City. Looking for you. I gave them a bit of a quest. Help save you from the evil inside of you. You feel it don’t you? When you burned the Webs of Fate and changed everyone’s. What do you think that did to you? That Goddess became a Devil. So I was thinking of an insanity defense.

{The Goddess sits down in the chair across the table from Katie.}

Katie Steward: What?

Goddess: The case. The woman you murdered. I’m here to help you.

Katie Steward: I didn’t kill her. You did.

Goddess: No I didn’t. I never met the person.

Katie Steward: She was my Brat. Robin Brooks.

Goddess: The Queen? Huh…

Katie Steward: What was that? What happened?

Goddess: Nothing. That was a dreadlord version of her and would imply my realm was linked to this world. Ridiculous. So about your defense.

Katie Steward: So killed Regent Queen Robin?

Goddess: No. You killed Robin. Like you killed my King and you will be punished. I’ll see talk you later when more willing to cut a deal.

{The Goddess stands and leaves the interrogation room. Katie sits there and thinks of everything the Goddess told her. She tries to piece things together to try and make sense of it. Katie sits up and stares at the one way mirror in the room. She stares at herself trying to see if any truth that she is a Devil and not a Goddess. Katie doesn’t see anything, but herself.}