Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Adam Allocco vs. Autumn Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles 

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 6, 2021
I probably shouldn't admit that I made myself laugh when writing this, but I did. Hopefully you laugh too. It's set right after Lexy, Ace and Autumn left the PPV last weekend and tells what happened next.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Thirty
Adam earned some time for a visitor. He knew what he had to do. He needed to vent, needed to spit out all the negativity that had built up within him. He always hated losing. He always hated when a member of his team let him down. It wasn’t his fault that Jessica Tremor sucked but he had to deal with the consequences. Plus, he still hadn’t had a drink since like forever. They confiscated his ‘mouthwash’. They also assigned him menial tasks, marking his relapse down as having too much idle time, going on about something to do with the devil playthings. He didn’t know what they were referring to but did believe that ‘devli playthings’ would make for a great strip club name.

Bison Jones had been allowed to visit. He brought the camcorder, knowing that Adam was required to tape some promotional material for the coming week. Bison reminded him of the world he left behind and how much he craved for that world again. They had slowly stripped him of his individuality, forcing a plain uniform on him that matched many of the other ‘troubled’ inmates.

[REC]

“Ladies and gentlemen, I have to say… it’s unfortunate to speak underneath these grave circumstances. After all, Adam Allbelts never materialized, now I’m Adam Nobelts and that makes me sad inside. To further my anguish, worsen this depression that has gripped me, Jessica Tremor… yes, THAT Jessica Tremor, the poor man’s Frankenstein’s Creature, sabotaged my and Bison’s path to glorious victory at Apocalypse, costing us all the victory because she can’t get over herself,” Adam paused for a moment. He held up his hand, palm facing the camera before forming a fist. He hammered his chest lightly, sucking in a sharp inhale. He looked distressed but he continued, “STILL, I have yet to receive any apology from the cosplaying cyborg. While I’m not surprised by her inability to work well with others, given her piss poor attitude and lack of self-awareness, I am surprised SCW allows to keep her under contract. The least they could do is send Tremor home until she cleans up her act, maybe suggest some lice shampoo because she’s more grody than that hippy Datura. And on top of that, she still is pretending to be physically handicapped, a slight against the disabled in this world.”

“Then again, this is the same company that promotes such ignorance and bigotry, by giving these assholes a platform. Lookie here,.Kimberly Williams is somehow still employed despite violating OSHA with that staple gun of hers AND her lack of tact regarding my ongoing struggle with alcoholism. I know that she too struggles with mental health issues, as evident by her delusional belief that she’s somehow, magically might I add, more successful as a professional wrestler as moi. Yes, yes, YES. I know my career lately has had its shares of ups and downs. I know that since losing the SCW Tag Team titles, things haven’t been so pretty. The Year of Adam hasn’t manifested as I had hoped, but what can I say? I’m fighting through some real problems. Despite the company’s and my peers’ best attempts to knock me off my path to recovery, I’m still fighting hard in rehab. I’m still sober. I’m getting on track.”

Adam raised a finger. “And...”

“This week I’ve been given the opportunity to change the tides of my one man war. Despite the very obvious and ridiculous conspiracy against me, preperated not only by members of the locker room that I once thought were good people but by members in the front office and the officiating crews. I’m sure, pretty sure, 100% sure that the only reason why I received this opportunity was in order to throw us internet sleuths off their scent. Money probably have already been exchanged, greased some hands, making the referee of this match sus for sure. Regardless, miracles can happen, and I know for a fact that I am professional wrestling’s Jesus. I can walk on water while applying the world’s deadliest hammerlock. I can turn crap into talent, look at the long list of SCW Champions I’ve trained or bred. Before me, they were nothing. After me, they were legendary. I’m responsible for some of the most dominant, impressive grapplers that ever graced the SCW ring.”

Adam walked along the back fence. He tugs on the collar of his plain white uniform. A few crows cooed in a tree above him, the black birds surrounded by burnt orange leaves. He looked up for a moment and smiled. “I have to say. It is disturbing that CHBK had not only produced more than one hellspawn, but another one of his children followed in his footsteps by becoming a cist on the sport’s right testicle. Lexy, that goddamn bitch, was one of the individuals responsible for this recent dry spell. She led Autumn Valentine and Ace Marshall, her so-called Angels, to stomp on my aspirations. As I said, things only started going downhill when the Golden Boys had their wings clipped, deprived of their rightful title belts.”

“But there’s a saying, what goes around comes around! And this week, I get to fill in for karma and deliver justice. That’s right, Autumn, I get to give you some Old Testament reckoning by pinning your ass and taking home the SCW Television title. Let’s see how you like it!” Adam yelled. The birds fell from the tree, startled by some random man yelling at the clouds. Adam shook his fist.

“I don’t care how the cards are stacked against me. I don’t care what the odds are. I have had it with this coordinated conspiracy against me. I had it with CHBK and his bastards making a mess everywhere. And most importantly, I’ve had it with you. I don’t like you. I don’t like your look. You look like Lord Voldmort in drag. I don’t like not having a title belt around my waist, I feel naked without at least one. And lucky me, I’ve been given the chance to do away with all these things I dislike. I get to fix this and shove it to the man. What would be a bigger middle finger to the company than to take control over the SCW Television Championship once more. Burn them for underestimating me by giving me this title shot. Oh yes, Adam always gets the last laugh!”

“Let enlighten you, Miss Speedbag,” Adam paused. He dusted off his shoulders then stretched down to touch his Nikes. He slowly looks back up at the camera. “You are probably hearing me ramble, might think I’m suffering from early dementia. You’re probably also licking your chops because to you, I’m not much of a threat to your reign, being some old man that you believe his better days are behind. But I’m going to show you what old man strength looks like. I’m going to show you that you’re farther from the truth than you ever have been before. My road to recovery, my journey to greener pastures, goes through you. I’m not going to squander all this hard work and resilience by losing to you. Mark my words. I am Adam Allocco, I am the King of HARDstyle, the Renaissance Man, and I’m currently undergoing a rebirth of sorts. When I step out the other side, you and everyone else is going to find a damn hard time keeping me down, oppressing me. I’m going to run roughshod on this roster. I’m not going to pump the brakes until I get to the very top, until I become the king of the hill.”

“Age is nothing but a number. You all act entitled because you’re all young (and some are beautiful), but this is my time. Breakdown is simply the backdrop for a more influential program. Tune in to find out what happens next! Spoilers! Adam retries, starting at the very bottom and making a large leap, reclaiming his SCW TV title and igniting his feeding frenzy. When the blood clears from the water, you see the origins of Adam All-Belts taking shape. The dream is alive and well. And Autumn, regardless of how much moxley you might have, regardless how talented you are, you’re simply the side character, a part of the B plot, a supporting actress while I’m the lead, the hero of our story.”

Adam leaned forward and whispered into the camera, “Welcome to the Adam Show!”

[/REC]

“Let me upload this and send it out,” Bison commented. He went to turn but Adam snatched his wrist. Bison freed himself, turned, surprised by the gesture. “You okay?”

“Take me with you.”

“Nah man, you have to stay strong. You’re doing good here.”

“This isn’t rehab. This is brainwashing. They’re a cult. Bison, you’re my only hope,” Adam clung to the big man’s side. Bison moved a few feet, making Adam fall to the ground. Leaves broke his fall while he wrapped his arms now around the tree trunk that was Bison’s leg.

“They warned me you’d go on with this nonsense.”

“It’s not nonsense! I’m trapped. They’re messing with my head.”

“You’re fine. You’re just going through withdrawals. You’re paranoid. You’re trying to come up with some excuse to get back out into the world and fall back on bad habits. But we’re here for you, even the Russians are rooting for you,” Bison commented.

Adam groaned. The Russians had brought him here under gunpoint, of course they were rooting for him to be trapped here forever. They saw this as some convenient way of writing him off; he guessed he shouldn’t complain about their methodology since in Russia, they’d deal with people by putting a bullet square in their forehead. Either way, Adam found himself increasingly alone and isolated. He thought he could at least convince Bison to take him away from this place but the naive man, bless his soul, only saw the good in people.

“You got this, Adam. I believe in you.”

“Thanks. I guess.”
I made myself laugh again with part of this. I need to stop that.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Thirty-One