Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Jordan Majors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steel Cage Match

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 13, 2021
==========
October 2nd, 2021
Whittier, Alaska
Off Camera
==========

Has any wrestling match ever lasted as long as the Underground Rules Match between Jordan Majors and “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams has lasted?  To be perfectly honest, no one is quite sure if it still a sanctioned match.  No one in the management of Supreme Championship Wrestling has the guts to tell the psychotic Kimberly Williams any different.  In her deranged mind the match is still going on because it was contested in Underground Rules and an Underground Rules Match can only end by pin or submission.  So as far as Williams is concerned, this match is still going on, and has been going on since that infamous Breakdown, all throughout Apocalypse, and heading into the next Breakdown.  The Woman Scorned is coming off of an eight person tag victory at Apocalypse and isn’t scheduled to compete on the next Breakdown, but she will still be on the lookout for Jordan, with her mind set on ending this match, and maybe even Jordan herself, once and for all.

Tracking down Jordan and continuing this fight to the death isn’t the only thing on the deranged ginger’s mind.  The Woman Scorned is also focused on educating herself, researching into her family’s past.  She has only recently gotten to know her mother’s family, and she has her sisters to thank for that.  Marie Jones and Jessica Lasiewicz, at two different times during Kimberly’s SCW run, teamed up with her.  During their time on the road Kimberly got to know them and finally got to bond with a mother she never truly got to know, a mother who never got the chance to raise her, all because she was taken away at birth by a demented woman known as Emma “Storm” Floreschu.  Emma wanted to raise Kimberly as her heir and ultimate weapon.  Emma’s psychosis and sadism were passed onto Kimberly Williams.  The reason for Kimberly’s violent tendencies can be directly linked to the Floreschu family.

Kimberly had already gotten her revenge by murdering Emma years earlier.  Now she has kidnapped Emma’s sister, Sorinah Floreschu, and has tortured her, beaten her, but not killed her.  She needed information from her; and part of that information has to do with Kimberly’s past.  The Woman Scorned is determined to find out where she comes from, no matter who she has to kill along the way.  She did manage to get some information about her family.  Williams found out that her father, Sean Williams, had two siblings; a brother named Douglas who is now in prison and an aunt who has since changed her name to Cynthia Johnson and is living in Alaska.

Sorinah was not sure exactly where in Alaska Cynthia could be found but Kimberly did not need specifics.  Once she had Sorinah’s general location she was able to find the rest out for herself.  The Woman Scorned now finds herself seated on the grassy area outside of the Whittier Harbor Master building in Whittier, Alaska.  Williams is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt that has an image of Jordan Majors’ face on it with the words “Have You Seen This Woman” printed on the front.  Williams is wearing a black leather jacket..  She stares at the waters of the Passage Canal.  The mountains are impressive and beautiful.  It is shocking, Kimberly thinks; there have been very few things that Kimberly would ever describe as beautiful.  It is almost as if beauty is a foreign concept to The Woman Scorned.  Yet these waters and those mountains are beautiful.

“May I help you?” A male voice snaps Kimberly out of her reverie.  She turns and looks up at a large, muscular man in a wool sweater and denim jeans. He has a large beard.  Kimberly furrows her brow out of curiosity.

“Are you Cynthia?”

“Do I look like a Cynthia to you?” The man asks chuckling.

“Uh, no.” She snaps her fingers. “You look like a Tommy!  In fact, my boyfriend’s name is Tommy.  Are you my boyfriend in disguise?”

“Huh?” The man is now thoroughly confused. “Are you propositioning me, ma’am?”

“No…” Kimberly’s gaze turns into a scowl “...oh, wait, I get it!  You’re with Jordan Majors aren’t you?”

“Who?!”

“WAIT!” She stands up to her feet and produces her staple gun. “You ARE Jordan Majors!”

“What the hell are on about?  Are you mad?!”

“That’s a nice disguise, Jordan!  Nice beard you have glued on, you’re on stilts, probably some m muscle suit or some shit, but you won’t fool me!” Kimberly lunges wildly with the staple gun.  The man just barely jumps out of the way.

“You’re nuts, lady!” The man runs for cover.  Kimberly watches him as he runs off.  She smirks deivlishly.

“Well maybe I was wrong?  Maybe that’s not Jordan?” She shrugs her shoulders. “Oh well!”

Williams returns back to her grassy spot and sits back down.  She gazes back up at the mountains and the calm water.  She sees boats riding along in the canal.  Her mind starts to drift; she thinks about what all  she has done, especially to Sorinah Floreschu.  She Romanian woman has been tortured like mad and for what?  So Kim can extract information?  So Kim can get revenge?  There’s no going back from this.  Even if she were to let Sorinah go, she doubts Sorinah would stay silent about what Kim did.  Was any of this worth it?  Before The Woman Scorned can answer any of this she hears footsteps approaching from behind.  Williams spins around with her staple gun in hand.

“I have you now Jordan!” She waves the staple gun menacingly at the woman standing there.  She is older, definitely older enough to be Kimberly’s mother.  She tilts her head to one side and furrows. “You don’t look like Jordan.  I mean, you have no beard.”

“You…you’re not going to use that, are you?” The woman asks, sounding concerned.  Kim looks down at her staple gun and shakes her head before tucking it away in her pocket.

“Nah, that bad boy is only being used on Jordan Majors.”

“Who?”

“That doesn’t matter.  What matters is who you are and who I am.”  Kim shrugs her shoulders. “And sometimes I don’t even know who I am.  So lets start with you.  Who are you?”

“Uh, I’m Cynthia.  Cynthia Johnson.” She produces a picture of Kimberly Williams and holds it up. “I received your message about wanting to meet me.  From what you’ve told me you’re my niece.  Is that correct?”

“Aunt Cynthia!” Kim exclaims loudly and happily, lunging forward and embracing  Cynthia in a tight hug.  Williams notices that Cynthia is gasping for air.  Realizing that she may have been squeezing a little too tightly Kim releases her grip and smiles sheepishly.

“Sorry, Auntie!  I forget how strong I am!”

“It’s uh, it’s quite alright.” Cynthia says as she tries to regain her composure. “Do you, uh, want to go inside where it is a little warmer?”

“Not really.” Kim shakes her head. “I kinda like it out here.”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh,” she points to the scenery, namely the waters and the mountains “its real beautiful out here.”

“I suppose so.”

“You suppose so?” Kim asks, somewhat curiously. “C’mon, Auntie!  It looks gorgeous!”

“I guess I’m just used to the view.  You do tend to get used to your surroundings after spending as much time here as I have.  But if you do want to get a closer look at the water we can go down to the boat docks.”

“Really?” Kim asks excitedly.  Cynthia nods her head.

“Certainly.” Cynthia walks forward towards the docks, the pier, and motions for Kimberly to follow her.  The Woman Scorned follows Cynthia, a woman she had only just met a few minutes ago, down the pier and towards the boat landing.  They pass several boats along the way and Kimberly is impressed by all of them.  They come to a specific boat, a smaller boat but definitely good for fun.  She pats it.

“What do you think about this one?”

“It looks amazing.  Whose is it?”

“Not mine, I assure you.” She chuckles. “I’m saving up money to hopefully buy a boat of my own but this one does belong to a close friend of mine.  She wouldn’t mind us getting inside if you wanted.”

“Seriously?!”

“Seriously.”

Kim grins from ear to ear.  You don’t have to ask her twice.  The Woman Scorned rushes to jump into the boat.  Cynthia chuckles lightly as she follows her newly discovered niece into the boat.  She finds Kimberly gazing out over the edge at the water.  Williams is enthralled by the sights.

“This is awesome!”

“I’m glad you enjoy it.  Now I know you said you were my niece but what was your name again?”

“Oh, sorry!” Kim laughs.  She extends a hand. “Kimberly.  Kimberly Williams.”

“Kimberly WILLIAMS is it?” She smiles warmly as she accepts the handshake. “I am surprised you didn’t choose to take your mother’s name.”

“Well me and mom didn’t get along until just recently.  Hell, we didn’t even know each other existed until several years ago.  Plus Kimberly Jones just doesn’t have a nice ring to it, y’know?  It isn’t marketable.” She points at Cynthia. “And you’re Cynthia, right?  Cynthia Williams.”

“Yes…” she sighs “...well, I used to be.  I’m Cynthia Johnston now.”

“Why not Williams?  Did you get married?” Kim asks, knowing full well the answer.  She just wants to hear it from Cynthia.  But Cynthia dodges the question, instead focusing it back on Kimberly herself.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how did you manage to find me?” She chuckles. “I mean, Whittier is pretty much as off the grid as you can get.”

Kimberly smirks. “You did good about staying off the grid but not good enough.  Trust me, I am an expert about staying off the grid.  While I’m here visiting I can give you some tips about staying off the radar, maybe even tell you where you went wrong and how I was able to find you.” She winks knowingly.

“Why did you want to find me?” Cynthia asks curiously.

“I honestly did not know about you until just now.  I knew my brother had one daughter, Marie.  But I had no idea he had twin daughters.  He never told me that.”

“That’s because he didn’t know, either.  Marie and I were separated from mom and dad at birth. Long story short, Marie and I reunited and through her I got to know my mom and her family.  But I’m still missing half of the equation.  The Jones family only makes up half of who and what I am.  It only makes up for half of my identity.  I want to know about my dad and his family.  My dad’s family makes up for the other half of who I am.” Kimberly cackles like a maniacal witch. “Frankly, Auntie, I am pretty fucked up, if we’re being honest.  And I kinda sorta want to know why?  I want to know is all of this nature or nurture?  I want to know who the hell I am.  I know what it means to be a Jones but I need to know what it means to be a Williams.”

“I see…” Cynthia’s voice trails off.  Kim notices that Cynthia seems a little off.  No longer is she as happy as she was when she first met Kim.

“Is something wrong?”

“It’s just that…” she sighs “...I’m not sure you want to hear the story.”

“Trust me, Auntie.  I can take it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Look, I have traveled all the way from Boston, Massachusetts to find you here.  I’m not going away empty handed.”

Cynthia pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts.  She shrugs her shoulders. “Very well.  Your father…he was…” Cynthia is clearly getting distraught.  Kim walks over and gently places an arm around her shoulders.

“It’s ok.  Take your time.”

“Your father, Sean Williams, he was a good man.  All he ever wanted to do his entire life was to help people.  His first avenue of helping people was to become a priest in the Catholic Church.  He thought by saving souls he could be of assistance.”

“A priest?” Kim rolls her eyes. “Well that’s boring.”

“Not really.  He had plans on becoming an exorcist.”

“Oh now we’re talking!” Kim’s face lights up.  “So what made my dad give up on his career choice of fighting demons?”

“Your mother.” Cynthia responds flatly.

“Oh…”

“Everything went off track for him when he met Angelica.  He was head over heels in love with her.  And maybe she was honestly and truly in love with him as well?  Who knows, I am not going to try and read her mind.  But it was a relationship that was doomed from the start.  A priest falling in love with a nun?  It just isn’t supposed to happen.  It’s scandalous.”

“It’s funny.” Kim says with a smirk on her face.

“You say that but a relationship between a priest and a nun, a relationship that was NOT meant to be, that is banned from happening in the church, it was doomed to fail.  And so it came as to no surprise to me that your father and mother eventually split up.  And I hated how depressed your father got…he was severely depressed over his break up with Angelica.”

“Did he ever snap out of it?”

“It took a long time but ironically enough it was his brother who snapped him out of the depression.”

“You mean my uncle Douglas?”

“You’ve heard of him, then?” Cynthia asks.

“Not much.” Kim says, lying through her teeth. “Just his name and that he’s my uncle.”

“Well your uncle was the opposite of Sean; Douglas was a rebel, a lover of chaos, and a trouble maker.  We knew Douglas was in a downward spiral as far as his life was concerned.  He was always in trouble with the law for one thing or another.”

“But how does my dad factor into this?  How did this help snap my dad out of the depression?”

Cynthia sighs. “It was inadvertent, I assure you.  See, Kim, there had been a string of murders in town.  Most of them women, all murdered by some serial killer.  The town was frightened because no one knew who it was.  But then your uncle Douglas was caught in the act of assaulting a woman.  She managed to escape but the police caught your uncle and arrested him.”

“My God…” Kim says, her voice trailing off; she knew about this but still acts as if she is surprised.

“It brought shame to our family.  Do you really want to become the sister of Ted Bundy?  Or the brother of Jack the Ripper?  Because that’s what happened to your father and me.  It hurt Sean the worst because he and Douglas were identical twins, much like you and Marie.  So even though it wasn’t him who committed the murders, everyone who saw him walking down the street still saw the face of Douglas, the man who killed so many people.”

“And you’re telling me that somehow snapped him out of his depression?” Kim asks, somewhat skeptical.  Cynthia nods her head in response.

“It snapped him out of the depression because it gave him something to strive for.  It gave his life purpose again.  His first purpose had been to save souls, then his purpose had been your mother, but now his purpose would be to restore honor to our family name.  He joined the police force.  He also began taking college courses on the sides, studying law, with an end goal of eventually taking the bar exam and becoming a lawyer.  He wanted to be a prosecutor to take down people like our brother and bring them to justice.” Cynthia sighs deeply. “But just like his previous two purposes in life, this too was taken from him by your mother.  Your mother took that purpose from him when she murdered him, putting a bullet through his head.”

Cynthia wipes tears from her eyes. “Kimberly, I am glad you that came to visit me.  You are welcome to stay with me as long as you wish while you are here.  And you are welcome to visit me anytime in the future.” She runs her hand through Kim’s long red hair. “You look a lot like your father.  But I will never forgive your mother for what she did to my brother.”

“You know she was declared insane right?”

“Ah yes, the insanity plea.” she rolls her eyes. “I don’t buy it.  I’m surprised a judge and a jury bought it.  She conned the world and as a result my brother didn’t get justice.  She now walks free because the mental institution eventually declared her mentally well.  She walks free.  But my brother, your father, is still dead.” Cynthia shakes her head. “I’m sorry, Kim.  I shouldn’t have gone off on you, like that.  It’s not your fault your mother is Angelica Jones.  And you are still my niece.”

“It’s ok, Auntie.  Seriously, that’s something you don’t get over that easily.” She shrugs. “To be honest, I’m not sure I’m completely over it myself.  I never got to meet my dad.  I had that robbed of me.  That’s why I’m here.  I want to get to know him and right now you’re the closest connection I have to my dad.”

“And I will be happy to tell you anything you want to know.” She embraces Kim in a tight hug. “And I look forward to getting to know you better.” As they hug tightly Kimberly thinks to herself about how she yet again lied to her aunt Cynthia.  Cynthia isn’t the only connection she has to her deceased father.  There is still her uncle Douglas, who has been sitting on death row ever since being convicted of the multiple murders.  It’s just a matter of finding him.  And hoping she can get in to visit him.  Kimberly’s quest for her history, her background, knowledge about her father does not end here.  The Woman Scorned knows all too well when people are either lying or leaving out part of the truth.  She can tell that her aunt Cynthia isn’t telling her everything there is to know.  What is she leaving out?  What is she hiding?  Douglas would know and seeing as he is on death row, with no hope, he would have no reason to lie to Kimberly Williams.  He has nothing to lose.
OOC: Hope you enjoy!

Breakdown 10/14/2021 Part 1
==========
October 9th, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

When Kimberly Williams sets her mind to something she typically is focused and committed for the long term. In this case, Kimberly has been focused on learning the truth about her own past. The Woman Scorned began her journey with the kidnapping and torture of Sorinah Floreschu, sister of Emma Floreschu, the woman who raised Kimberly after kidnapping her at birth. Williams extracted the information she needed from Sorinah and then the journey for information and knowledge took her to the edges of the United States, specifically Whittier, Alaska. One week later The Woman Scorned is back in her home of Boston, Massachusetts looking to follow up on the next lead.

While in Alaska Kimberly met her aunt, Cynthia Williams, but she now goes by Cynthia Johnston. Her aunt had changed her name and relocated far from Boston hoping to avoid being associated with her brother, Douglas Williams, who was convicted of a series of murders in the area. At least, that’s what Cynthia has told her niece Kimberly. The Woman Scorned does not fully believe her. She thinks that Cynthia is hiding something. She believes that her aunt is not telling her the entire truth. Thus Kimberly is now back in Boston looking to follow up on this lead. She knows that Douglas is locked in a prison nearby, and she hopes to eventually gain access to him. She is certain that he will have the answers she seeks. But before she tracks him down there is still one more person she wants to talk to, someone who has a vested interest in all of this…

…her identical twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones.

Kimberly and Marie were separated from their mother at birth. Emma kidnapped them both; she kept Kimberly to raise herself while giving Marie over to an orphanage. Their mother, Angelica Jones, was eventually reunited with Marie shortly thereafter and Angelica was able to raise her as her own. But Kimberly never even got to meet her twin sister or her mother until she was eighteen. Both Marie and Kim’s lives were ruined because of this woman and her family. But unlike Kimberly, at least Marie did get to know their father Sean Williams. If there is any one person who could still shed more light on this situation, then it could be her twin sister.

Currently Kimberly finds herself in the private gym owned by Angelica Jones. It is on Angelica’s property that she jokingly calls “Purgatory”. The Woman Scorned is creeping throughout this private gym, which is dimly lit right now. Williams has her Betty White knife glove on her right hand and she appears to be stalking someone. A sick and sadistic grin is etched across her face.

“Jorrrrrdaaaaaaan!” Kim exclaims loudly. “Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

Williams hears movement. She can see shadow movement nearby. She quickly makes her way towards it. But just as she gets close enough she gets tackled to the ground by a man dressed in fishnets, heels, a pink teddy, and sporting a long blonde wig. The drag get-up is quite good handiwork, the only tell that this is actually a guy is the thick bear and how muscular and well-built this person is. He wraps his hands around Kimberly’s throat and starts choking her.

“Oh no you don’t!” The man, who was can safely assume is meant to be a replica of Jordan Majors. Kimberly knees him in the gut and then shoves him off. Kimberly scrambles back to her feet and swipes at him with the knife glove.

“I’m gonna slice you into pieces, Jordan!” Kim remarks as she continues to swing wildly. The Jordan replica seems to be regretting his decision as he realizes these blades are dangerously real. But he does seem to have some real good skill, and he uses those skills to kick the blades off of Kimberly’s hand. He throws another kick but Kimberly ducks and strikes him with a running knee.

“Now I got you!” Kimberly sneers. She picks up her Betty White knife glove and places it back on her hand. She glares nastily at her prey and prepares to strike when suddenly…

“KIM!” Another voice is heard off in the distance.

“Huh?” Kim turns her attention towards the sound of the voice. She sees that it is her identical twin sister, Marie Jones, who has just arrived. This momentary distraction allows the Jordan replica to kick Kimberly off of him. He quickly scrambles up to his feet. Kimberly gets back to her feet. She approaches him menacingly, backing up against a wall. But before Kim can strike Marie steps in between the two.

“Kim, what the hell are you doing?!”

“What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Murdering someone.”

“Oh…” she looks at the blades on her glove and shrugs her shoulders “...yeah, I guess I can see why you’d think that. But really I’m just training for my steel cage match against Jordan Majors on Breakdown.”

“Is that why you have this guy dressed up in drag?” Marie asks inquisitively. The Jordan Majors replica nods his head.

“Yeah. My real name is Ian but Kim here is paying me good money.”

Marie rolls her eyes. “Seriously, Kim?”

“Of course! I mean, my Sanctioned Lizard Unsanctioned Title is on the line in a steel cage against Jordan Majors.”

“Not its note.” Marie says, shaking her head. “It is a fake piece of tin that only you and Datura recognize as legitimate.”

“Maybe so but if Jordan manages to beat me I’m gonna force her to leave with the title belt. Whether she likes it nor. But anyway, that’s not the only reason this match is historic. This is the longest match in history of wrestling. By the time Breakdown rolls around it will have been twenty eight days. I need to win this. So I want to be prepared, ready, and what better way than to spar…but not just against any old sparring partner but against my actual opponent themselves!”

“But that’s not Jordan.”

“This is true. After stalking Jordan the past two weeks or so I get the feeling that she probably wouldn’t agree to spar with me. So I came up with the next best thing. Paying a guy to dress in drag.”

Jones sighs and shakes her head. “Of course you did. Look, I got your texts and you said you wanted to talk. So can you take a break so we can talk?”

“Anything for you, sis!” Kim embraces Marie in a tight hug. She then looks over at Ian. “Take a break, buddy. We’ll continue when me and my sister are done.”

“Sure.” Ian walks off. Once he is gone Marie sighs out of frustration. She finds a seat nearby and sits down. Kimberly sits down next to her twin and frowns.

“You seem upset. Anything wrong?”

“It’s you.” Marie answers. “I mean, I know I haven’t been around you a great deal lately, considering I haven’t been in SCW for awhile, but I have been keeping up with you and your career. You have been acting like you’re out of control. And I mean more out of control than usual, even for you. Are you ok, Kim?”

“Me? I’m awesome. I’m great! You know me, I’m always a little eccentric.”

“But you’re acting more eccentric than usual.”

“Trust me, sis. I’m fine.”

Marie sighs and nods her head. “Sure, whatever you say. But if you ever do need me, remember I’m always here for you.”

“Awww, I appreciate it! And y’know, I do need you and that’s kinda why I asked you here today.”

Marie furrows her brow out of curiosity. “You’re not ask me to dress up like Jordan and fight you, are you?”

“No! I have Ian for that! I need you because you have some valuable experience and information that I don’t have. And I want that same experience, that same information, and I can only get it from you. I want to talk about dad.”

“I see…” Marie’s voice trails off as she begins to realize where this is going.

“Look, we both know my history. I was raised off the grid by that sociopath Emma. I didn’t get introduced to society at large until I was eighteen and by that time dad was already dead. I never got to know him. But you did spend time with him, you did get to know him.”

“You’re right, I did spend some time with our dad. But Kim, if I remember correctly you once said you didn’t care about our dad. You didn’t care to ever get to know him. Why the sudden change in heart?”

“Everyone needs a hobby!” Kim says laughing. Marie frowns, clearly not amused. Kim sighs and shakes her head. “Fine. It’s just that, I got to know mom and her family. I can look at her and her family and see some of myself. But I don’t see everything. All of what makes up me doesn’t come from mom’s family.” She taps herself on the head. “I just want to know what makes me tick. I want to know what makes me the way that I am. And to get a full understanding of that I need to know about dad.”

“Fair enough.” Marie nods her head. “Unfortunately I did not get to spend much time with him before he was killed. Mom was mentally unhinged at that point. A part of her wanted desperately to reunite with him because she loved him but he could not and would not forgive her for lying to him about being pregnant. And then when he announced that he was going to seek full custody of me, with no visitation rights for mom, she snapped and murdered him. All that happened shortly after I started spending time with him.” Marie smiles warmly as fond memories return to her mind. “But what I do remember about him is that he was real kind. He was very gentle.”

“Damn it!” Kim exclaims angrily, pulling at her hair. Marie is taken aback.

“What’s wrong?!”

“Is that all anyone can think of to say about him?! Mom says he was kind. Aunt Cynthia says he was kind. Can I hear something else other than he was kind? Something a little more specific?!”

“Wait, Aunt Cynthia? You spoke to our aunt Cynthia?!”

“Yeah…” Kim nods her head “...I tracked her down to Alaska. Did you know she existed?”

“Yeah, I did.” Marie says nodding her head. “Dad had mentioned her before but I never met her. What was she like?”

Kimberly grins from ear to ear. “...she was kind.”

“Of course you’d say that.” Marie says rolling her eyes. What else did you find out from her?”

“Well I also learned that we have an uncle. Did you know that?”

“I have heard that.”

“I thought you may have heard that. See, I remember back a few years ago when you were still with SCW, you and I did a little of this research already. But we stopped. I never knew why we stopped digging into our past. I was curious that maybe, just maybe, it was because you found out something that was disturbing.”

Marie nods her head. “Yes, I did know about Uncle Douglas. And if the disturbing fact you are referencing is the fact that he is serving time in prison for multiple murders then I yes, I know that. I didn’t want to go any further once I found out about that.”

“Ok, YOU don’t want to go any further into it, but maybe I do.” Kim says stoically. “So why don’t you tell me everything you know.”

“Sometimes ignorance is bliss, Kim.”

“Not for me.” Kim shakes her head. “I do not want to be ignorant of my past. I need to know where I come from and who I am. Cynthia didn’t tell me everything, I could tell she was holding back. She was worried that I would learn the truth. Do not hide the truth from me, Marie. If you care about me, if you truly care about me, tell me the truth and let me handle it.”

Marie sighs. “Look, I will tell you what I know. But I don’t know much. The rest of it you will have to find out from our uncle Douglas.”

“And where, pray tell, can I find Uncle Douglas?”

==========
October 13th, 2021
Albuquerque, New Mexico
On Camera
==========

“One, two, Kimmy’s coming for you…”
“Three, four, Kimmy’s coming for more…”
“Five, six, your bones will break like sticks…”
“Seven, eight, it’s already too late…”
“Nine, ten, Kimmy’s gonna maim you again!”

A lone spotlight shines down in the center of a stage. A few moments later and we see Kimberly Williams steps into view from stage right. The Woman Scorned is dressed in torn denim jeans, black boots, and a t-shirt with Jordan Majors likeness on the front and the words “Have You Seen This Woman” on the front. A sinister grin is etched across her face.

“I want to begin by applauding the courageous efforts of Jordan Majors! Congratulations, Jordan, on finally defeating Nicole Kinneck, on finally defeating Brittany Lohan, congratulations on finally having your moment, a moment that was stolen from you at Rise To Greatness.” Kimberly lightly applauds. It is unclear whether the demented ginger is sincere or not. “Despite what you may think, I do appreciate that you have been through. And despite the way it may seem, I am one of your biggest fans. Seriously, your story is one I can truly relate to; you were the 2019 Star of Tomorrow and yet by looking at you and your career it would seem as if tomorrow would never come. You had opportunity after opportunity but you never seemed to reach your potential. Just as it seemed you were ready to reach a brass ring it was taken from you. You wanted just one special opportunity, a chance to face Niccole Kinneck and prove your toughness, but even that was taken from you. But you didn’t give up, you persevered until you got what you wanted. That kind of determination should be applauded.”

Williams snickers nastily. “But tell me, Jordy, does that story sound familiar to you? It should because it is my story as well. People try to pigeonhole me, stereotype me as just a hardcore wrestler, just some psychopath super-violent nutjob. But I am capable of so much more and throughout my career I have proven people wrong. In SCW alone I have been a former United States Champion and a former World Tag Team Champion. That’s why I am The Woman Scorned. I refuse to stay in the little box this business has built for me and thus I am met with scorn. And on the September 16th edition of Breakdown I was chosen as your opponent for an Underground Rules Match. The match was supposed to be a test, a test for you to see if you could handle yourself in an Underground Rules environment against a brute like Lohan or a psychopath like Nicole.”

Kimberly shakes her head. “I am NO ONE’S test! And I told you leading up to the match, I warned you, that I would not be simply a mere test to see if you were worthy. I was going to make you work your damn ass off to earn a victory over me in Underground Rules. Because I take great offense when someone looks at me as some sort of gatekeeper, some sort of obstacle you have to get through before you get to the main boss Nicole and Lohan. I take offense to that because I know that I can be just as psychotic as them, I can inflict just as much violent and pain as them. I know that I can be more of a monster than them.”

“And if we roll back time, back to that edition of Breakdown, you will recall that I was proven right. You could not get past me. You could not beat me that night. I took everything you had to give and I kept coming. In fairness, I gave you everything I had to give and you didn’t give up. In fact, you went on to Apocalypse and beat Lohan and Kinneck. That’s why I am genuinely proud of you and you have sincerely earned my respect. But this match isn’t over.” Kimberly shakes her head. “This thing between you and I isn’t over and will not be over until there is a winner. We’re going on, what, twenty-eight days now? Twenty-eight days now heading into the steel cage and barring some sort of unforeseen bullshit, you and I will finally have a decisive winner, a decisive outcome, on Breakdown. Who is the better fighter, is it the 2019 Star of Tomorrow or is it The Woman Scorned?”

“But this time things are different. In our first fight I was meant to be just a test but I refused to play that role. I decided that I would be much more than that. And I rose to the occasion. Even more than that, I got into your head. I was in your damn nightmares. Now you have to realize that this steel cage match is not a test of your worthiness, a test of if you can handle the violence of underground rules. You already passed that test with flying colors. This is now a test to see if you can survive me!”

Williams shakes her head. “There will be no running once that cage is lowered. You cannot escape. You will have to face the evil, sadistic bitch who has been tormenting your every waking and sleeping moment since September 16th. You were prepared for Lohan and Kinneck, I give you that, but are you prepared for the cage? Are you prepared for The Woman Scorned? And do not make the mistake of thinking that just because you survived Lohan and Kinneck at Apocalypse that facing me will be a walk in the park. If you step into the cage against me with that kind of mentality then I will leave you crippled and maimed. But if you look across that ring into my eyes, and you realize the very real threat that I pose, then maybe you can survive the cage on Breakdown.”

“But you won’t win.” Kimberly shakes her head. “I promise you that you will not win. You may have been the 2019 Star of Tomorrow but tomorrow has already come and gone. I am going to be the star of the here and now when I put you down inside the steel cage.”