Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Marie Caedes vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit per singles match

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Off Camera

Marie is sitting in front of her home talking on the cell phone. She rubs her eyes, knowing she needs a decent night of sleep because sleep had not been easy the night when Breakdown happened. She can trace it to the exact point that caused the insomnia, because she was thinking over a conversation she had after her match…

Marie walks through the hallways hoping she can find the person she’s looking for. So far she’s had no luck and is about to ask someone if they knew where they were when she thinks she catches a glimpse.  Marie speeds her walk up a bit and sure enough there's Spencer Pryce talking with Amy Chastaine. It's not necessarily Spencer she wants to talk to (ok thats a lie as Marie finds him intriguing) but right now she wants to talk to Amy. Amy has her back to Marie and realizes that Spencer is staring over her shoulder. Amy turns to see what has caught his attention and sees Marie. 

Amy: Hey how you doing? 

Marie: Do you mean physically or my ego? Physically I'm fine, my ego...isn't as good. 

Amy: Well you have nothing to be ashamed about. You did good out there and I was impressed. 

Marie: I appreciate...well what you said. I have to admit I hoped that you were like Mom, buried the hatchet and all that. 

Amy: I want you to know I will always appreciate her for seeing I had talent and helping me get my foot in the door. It's true we didn't always agree but towards the end of us working together I did appreciate how she did not hold any grudges. What's she doing now? 

Marie: Mostly stays at home, helps Dad run his businesses, keeps Will out of trouble and worrying about Emily and me and...about a half dozen other things. She stays busy but every now and then I think she wishes she was still involved. After the last fed she ran...it didn't turn out well. I think that convinced her it was time to shut that door. So she’s been working with me. 

Amy: And Emily? 

Marie: She’s working out of New York City now for a company that's based in Ohio I think. But she sorta lives with her dad Chris. He kinda comes and goes but Emily is happy. She lives with her boyfriend, she’s wrestling, and all that. 

Amy: Sounds like everyone is doing well. I’m glad to hear it. You clearly had something in mind approaching me though, what can I do for you? 

Marie: Well...please know I know my mom has done a good job training me, along with Cam and Brian but I always wonder what if I had been trained by someone who isn't family **thinks of Cam** or like family. And I heard that you have something that might help. 

Amy: Are you trying to say you know I run a school without saying it? It's not a secret. Ask Spencer….

That would be a great idea but Spencer seems to have left the two ladies alone. 

Amy: Or ask him later...anyway. Yes, I run BlackOut Academy. What exactly are you getting at sweetie? 

Marie shifts to her other foot, trying hard to phrase her next words carefully. 

Marie: I'd like to come check it out, if that's ok. Just to see what you’re doing and all that. 

Amy: You’re more than welcome to come by anytime. It's not just a school for students trying to break in, anyone who feels they need extra training is welcome. 

Marie: It's in New Orleans right? Cause I could fly there and come check it out, maybe even decide that day or whatever. 

Amy: That's right, New Orleans. Tell you what, I’ll DM you the address. You come by at your earliest opportunity and we can go from there. I will tell you that this isn't run like most other schools. I’m not trying to make a profit from this. I’m trying to help the next generation. If you think we can help you, I'd be honored. 

Back to Marie in her car….

Marie: Yeah I’m seriously thinking about it. I’m at home now so let me talk to Mom. I don't think she’ll complain plus she’ll say it's my life. All this about I’m 20 and signing my own contracts. I mean I am her baby girl but just like when Emily went out on her own, she’s letting me do what I want as well. But I need a good night of sleep and do my laundry before it gets too smelly. I’ll let you know what day I’ll be there. 

Marie hangs up and throws her phone in her purse. She gets out of the Mercedes Benz that not her mom, but her dad had insisted on buying for her birthday. She grabs her purse and her suitcase and slams the door harder than she intended. She sighs, and goes into the house through the garage door, wondering if she should take a nap before talking to her mom….

On Camera

The scene opens to show Marie standing by a window that rain is pelting against. Outside is dark and gloomy for an autumn day, and everything seems to have grown depressed on the third day of rain. Marie understands how those objects feel, as her mood seems to match the view. She’s facing what perhaps could be her toughest opponent to date in SCW, Konrad Raab. Yes she’s faced men like Adonis, men who would love to use her to prove a point. But she's ready to show her ability and talent. 

Marie: So Konrad Raab, I’ve read what I can of you, and it seems, once you became your own man, that you want to prove a point with your opponents, wanting to send a message to those in the offices, that you deserve a title shot. Maybe you do, but it's not my job to hand one to you. Perhaps they think you’re too much of an unknown is why they don’t do it.

Marie shrugs, and then turns so the window is behind her. 

What I think I have figured out is that you want to hurt, to damage your opponents. There is talk about how you think you’re some big, bad guy but Konrad you’re honestly not that much bigger than me. Yes you have a few inches on me, and a bit of weight but it's now like you’re 8 feet tall and weigh 500 pounds. Oh I’m not saying you will be an easy guy to face, I’m simply pointing out that I’m not afraid, at least physically, that I can’t beat you. I can, plain and simple. 

I also have figured out that perhaps you’re going to try and get in my head, try getting me to second guess myself, and I simply have to tell you that others have tried, but I didn't let them get to me, and when they realized their mistake, it was too late. In a way they defeated themselves thinking I would be a pushover. 

Perhaps you might go for something illegal, something that could get you disqualified. Do you think that you are the only one to think that? Maybe you think I’m just some “little” girl who needs to be taught a lesson, and that I wouldn't hurt a fly but Konrad I was trained by some of the best, people who I trust with my life, and….well you’re not the only one, if push comes to shove, that can play dirty. They taught me how to do that. Oh rarely do I use it but I can do it. So before you threaten me, or before you have those thoughts, know that you’ve already lost to me. By the time you figure out who I am or what I’m about, I’ll be the one showing management that I deserve a title shot ahead of you. 

Marie takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, making sure she stays calm and collected. 

I’ve seen what you’ve said in the past, that you’re a vicious monster,you’re trying to make a point, and that you don't care you hurt. I understand, it's part of who you are and I seem like Snow White or Cinderella but Konrad, I hope someone has told you dont believe what you see. I had someone do that once and they’re still trying to figure out how they lost to me….and that was over 2 years ago. Back when I knew, essentially, nothing. Oh I knew how to wrestle and knew ...maybe a whole twelve moves. I had no business in the ring but I was in there and it took those that taught me to realize I was serious about being a wrestler. They took me, taught me, molded me, making me ready for anyone I would face and be able to show that person pain, agony, defeat. 

Marie reaches up and brushes back a strand of hair, tucking it behind her ear. 

The other think Konrab, and I think even you would agree, that there is something that …..well I don't know how to say it so here it is. You’re old Konrad. We both know it, hell all of SCW, all the fans, all the people who show up, we all know that the best years of your life have come and gone. Hell my mom just turned 43 and I wont say she hasn't thought about returning to wrestling but she said there is no place for her in that ring. Certain conditions, certain situations would have to happen before she would do that again. I know what those are but I keep to myself. But where you’re old, I'm young. Hell, I can't order a drink of alcohol legally in this country, that's how young I am. Before you say I’m green and all that, well I wouldn't say green as I’ve been wrestling since I was 17. Before you get a look of how did you pull that off, I had….I had help from a few of my relatives and I got my own foot in the door. My mom wasn't one of them, and in fact she was furious when she found out. It took a bit before she didn't want to slap me silly for it. I see my youth this way, Every time I step in that ring not only do I use what I’m best at, I learn from my opponent. It doesn’t matter whether I learn something good or bad, I learn. On the other hand, someone your age, someone who’s taken one or two too many blows to the head, you forget. I can see it now, you’ll be in the middle of a thought and forget what you were going to say. Konrad….you need to give up. You need to hang up the boots, go find you a nice, quiet existence and leave this business to people who have some spring in their step. Not an old man who is one wrong twist to a knee, one blow to your hip on the turnbuckle and you’re done. Save yourself the pain and grief. 

Marie straightens up from the table she’d been leaning against. 

I do look forward to our meeting Konrab, because I simply want people to know what I can do. I want the fans to see that their belief in me is justified, and that I want to remove the ancient people around here so the youth can rightfully be the ones who should and will be in that ring. 

Camera fades to black. 
Minerva and Luiza punish Konrad for his Twitter outbursts. Chicago, Illinois. Saturday 16th October. (Off-Camera)

In the large apartment with a lot of modern lighting that's climate change proof and everything else has been a significant change to the life of Konrad, the other life was not going to plan. Not at all, but it had nothing to do with wins and losses; unless it's a title match, Konrad couldn't give a shit about them. It was all about one thing he had forgotten about, being Minerva's servant and catering to her needs.

Elton had been in Chicago for a week, wanting to finish the discussion off with Konrad, but all of a sudden, a twist has been turned as while Elton sits outside Konrad's home, patiently waiting for his friend to come home. He hears what Elton knew was the worst thing he had seen, Konrad coming home being tied with hand and leg cuffs, not by the police, but by the girls, he spoke to Elton with on Tuesday.

Elton: "What the hell is going on here?"

Minerva: "Who the fuck are you?"

Konrad Raab: "My best friend from Germany, Elton."

Luiza Doe: "Shut the fuck up."

Luiza punched Konrad right in his face, and Elton, who had never seen something like this before, got worried for Konrad. Konrad couldn't say or do anything, literally being dragged into his home and immediately, they go to a particular room Konrad recently made for a sex dungeon to take place.

Elton: "What? I didn't know Konrad was into all of this."

Minerva: "That's irrelevant. Your friend has been pissing us off with his anger twitter outbursts. He's getting punished severely, forgetting why Konrad is the way he is because of me."

Luiza Doe: "I tried to get him to talk about his problems with me, but since he refuses to listen, we're beating the living shit out of him. You won't do a damn thing to protect your friend because he deserves everything coming to him."

Minerva makes sure he zips up Konrad's mouthpiece on the mask, even making sure he wore pants because Konrad didn't deserve to speak or, nevertheless, have exposed body on him. Elton's shocked that his thoughts had been right. Konrad's being dragged on the circle with them releasing the handcuffs before Minerva with the leash pulls him on the pole and handcuffs him to them. Konrad stood there, the only thing he could do, and he wasn't trying to fight anything.

Luiza Doe: "Fuck sake Konrad, I told you to come to me when your angry and this is what you've been asking for after all the shit you've said on Twitter; we told you that's not The Jackals style; you fucking asshole."

Luiza kicked Konrad downstairs, giving him so much pain as Minerva nodded and laughed at the pain Luiza gave to Konrad. Minerva uses electricity as she turns the machine on and attaches the electric machine downstairs. Konrad's pouring sweat everywhere before Minerva punches him right in his face before turning the electric device up to maximum. Suddenly, Konrad lets a scream out from shire pain.

Minerva: "Why are you screaming, you fucking pussy? Everyone is right about you; you're nothing more than a crybaby bitch."

Luiza Doe: "Bitching and complaining more about not being in the trios tournament than focusing on Tsunami is not what The Jackals are about. You aren't allowed to say another fucking word."

Minerva: "I've been patient with you; from the next two weeks, you're forbidden to go on Twitter, and you're certainly banned from having sex with both of us. With me, at least, you're not having any sex or getting shit from me for your birthday on Wednesday. I don't even want to see you on your birthday. No bitching or complaining, oh wait, you can't do that because you won't talk until Luiza and I say you can."

That had to be painful for Konrad as Minerva made sure the punishment was so severe that he would not forget anything in a hurry, including not seeing Minerva for his birthday or getting anything from her. While the electricity gets to work, as Konrad screams, Luiza and Minerva punch the hell out of Konrad. Minerva smashes his face, and Luiza beats right in Konrad's heart. Konrad moves around, shaking his fist.

Minerva: "Trying to be angry at us now, are you? You lost that right when you bitched on Twitter. Hence why Luiza will be with you for the next two weeks to make sure you won't do shit. You will be trapped here until Wednesday, where then you'll be in a cage like a dog."

Luiza Doe: "Then it will teach you not to make mistakes in the ring. Wins and losses we know don't matter, but you're underperforming, and you need to wrestle to your limits. If us beating you is what it takes for you to get your fucking head right, using your anger on your opponents, so be it."

Elton: "Can I interject here? Konrad came home on Tuesday, covered in blood. Said he was doing boxing matches to release his anger more because he feels it's not enough beatings he's doing in wrestling. I believe he's fighting, but not boxing. It seems like his anger has gotten way out of hand."

Minerva: "I'll make sure he gets enough of a beating, and I know he's speaking bullshit because he has been fighting backstage. I want you to shut the fuck up as well. I think Konrad has told you about Luiza and me. Just watch us see your friend be in a lot of pain."

Elton nodded on Konrad, mentioning the two being his girlfriends, although he felt sorry for Konrad. But at the same time, he believed in his girlfriends on Konrad deserving this. Elton saw the blood pouring from Konrad from his head. Konrad's breathing was like pure exhaustion; it even caused him to take a leak because of the pure pain he was going through.

Luiza Doe: "Let me dig my nails into this fucking heart for not committing to being with me or being your servant."

Minerva: "This is for your fucking good, Konrad."

They were beating him like a pack of dogs; something Konrad should be doing with his opponents, especially that the nails were stuck right through the body of Konrad as there's blood seeping out. Screaming in pain, but he still wasn't trying to fight it off. Minerva took the electric cables from his downstairs. Minerva gets right up to Konrad's face as Luiza continuously kicks Konrad's downstairs parts so hard that she makes Konrad drop to his knees. Minerva holds his head against the wall.

Minerva: "You will do everything Luiza, and I ask you to do for the next two weeks. You better learn from it because the way you've been acting, you have been a bastard. You gave me a heart attack more than once because of the shit you've said."

Luiza Doe: "She's on about the Climate Change shit, and even I was disgusted when you did it on Twitter. We're The Jackals, and we're going to make you hell-bent on doing what we want you to do for us. Even things you don't like doing."

Luiza punches Konrad's stomach as Minerva headbutts his head as Luiza stands back, having a smile on her face for giving Konrad such a vicious beating as Minerva's hands were covered in blood from the beatings she gave to Konrad.

Minerva: "Is that fucking clear?"

Minerva unzips Konrad's mouth as he breaths heavily, barely being able to stand up, nodding, but Minerva shakes her head at Konrad. She chokes him just a bit, not too hard, but hard enough to make him want to pay attention.

Minerva: "No, I want you to fucking say it."

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Minerva: "Good. I'm leaving, done with you for two weeks outside of the ring at least. Luiza, you stay with him and make sure he goes nowhere near Twitter or even attempting to fuck me."

Luiza Doe: "Got it."

Minerva walked away, making her point valid with Konrad, even if he hated getting a vicious beating from his girlfriend. Luiza sits there, watching every move Konrad does. Luiza takes the phone from Konrad and puts a particular Twitter blocker in his phone to avoid going on it. Luiza sees Konrad being thoroughly beaten, so weakened from the damage done to him.

Luiza Doe: "I hope you will learn from this, Konrad, because I want you to take me out under my orders. I want you to buy things for me, even on your birthday. If you be a good boy the next three days, maybe you'll get some sex on your birthday, but the sex ban will still apply after that."

Konrad Raab: "I never been beaten like that from anyone, not even Fizz beat me this hard. I've learnt my lesson now."

Luiza Doe: "I don't believe you; you got to prove it with your actions, in and out of the ring. No more Twitter arguments after all this shit is done, is that clear?"

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Luiza watches Konrad as she lays on the bed inside the sex dungeon, watching Konrad come to terms with what he did to the relationship he had caused. Konrad couldn't blame it on anyone but himself. Konrad tries to get himself up, but he can't. Even pulling himself up was a struggle, but there's something valid that came out of his mouth.

Konrad Raab: "I need to do something to please the both of you desperately now. Sending a message to not only Marie Caedes and especially that Japanese Baka bitch, Katsumi Yoshida Yashidi but to you both that you haven't made a mistake on me being a part of The Jackals."

Luiza Doe: "Actions speak louder than words, Konrad. I've said enough to you, and I leave you down here to think about things while Elton and I are going to talk over some shit, so I get to know more about your past in full detail other than what you've said. I will come back to keep an eye out on you after I spoke to your friend here."

Luiza accepted Konrad having friends from Germany but realised Elton was a very close friend Konrad had. Luiza locks the door and goes up to Konrad's living room and learns more about Konrad's past, what the hell he went through with the school bullies and his past with his father. There was still so much more for Konrad to tell Luiza he hadn't mentioned yet, including the attack he had done on a man in Germany. 

------------------------------------------

Oh, the typical girl who's just focused on being a wrestler in the ring. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 18th October. (On-Camera)

It had been a hard day for Konrad as he was being kept an eye on by Luiza, who understood why Konrad brought an abandoned house that stinks of dried blood everywhere on the walls and skeletons in the room, along with the ghosts screams. Also, there was plenty of red paint as Luiza sat well away from Konrad, not even on the camera. Konrad, meanwhile, sat in front of the camera on a rusted wooden chair that came with the abandoned home.

Konrad Raab: "Big deal, I lost against Tsunami last week. It didn't mean a thing to me losing to someone who, no fault of his own, got placed in a certain tournament over me, teaming with Minerva nevertheless. It did piss me off because Minerva smiled at him, defeating me, but I know why. I got to say, and I'll say it one time in this video; it's bullshit that I wasn't even a replacement in the tournament. But I've said enough about the tournament because I'm putting all of my focus on Marie Caedes."

Konrad looked angry as he usually does, but at the same time, it needed to be for reasons it was fully stated on Twitter.

Konrad Raab: "I had many thoughts on how to approach you as an opponent because the fact is, you haven't done anything worth mentioning. Sure, you've defeated some punk that was only here for a cup of tea, but apart from facing Spencer Pierce and Derrick Adonis, you haven't even done a backstage appearance. I was going to rule you out because I know nothing about you, but I'll discuss something about you I discovered in this video. Heck, if you knew Amy Chastaine before SCW, you would've seen her a lot earlier, but it's obvious everything you've ever said was bullshit."

But there were many things Konrad would expose to the world about Marie since he made a massive mistake not doing so with the Order Of Chaos match.

Konrad Raab: "Especially when you told Derrick you were the hottest new talent around here. No, your fucking not. You're the farthest thing from it. Tsunami and Spencer have done more than you backstage, and in the ring, so everyone knows who they are. Nobody knows you or even talks about you. Oh sure, you won against Will Westgate and had a competitive match with Spencer, but there's nothing hot about you. Because you show up to wrestle and leave, despite shaking hands with Spencer after the match. You haven't done anything, and it's important not to be ignored like I was when I was a fan favourite guy that I will never be again. It got me nowhere. I didn't get a title shot for five years because of that, and I got fucking neglected, which is why I'm so fucking angry now to have waited so long for a title shot. Being a brat in SWAT got you somewhere because you won a title out of it."

He opens a tin of red paint laid in front of him before opening a water bottle to take a sip. Konrad slumps on the chair, looking directly at the camera.

Konrad Raab: "When I started wrestling, I had to earn a spot at a wrestling school, I had to earn to have my first wrestling match, had to earn both in and out of the ring to get a mentor and had to earn title shots without any family members in the business. You got a free ticket to getting a Pan Amazon title shot in your first-ever wrestling match because of Lynn Brewster, your mother's achievements and being a general manager in SWAT. The family generations shit is overrated, and it's nothing new anymore. Even when you stated that SWAT refusing to renew your contract was bullshit as well, or was it because your mother retired like a coward she is?"

Konrad nodded before he poured red paint all over himself as even Luiza widened her eyes at Konrad for knowing all this information.

Konrad Raab: "It was hilarious seeing you get dominated by Shannon Damage, but she never received her title shot, did she? No, of course, you didn't even offer the opportunity to her; instead, Olympia got the title shot, showing how selfish you were, despite the loss you had. That's something I'm far from because although I've been neglecting it lately, I put Minerva before myself because since you're lack knowledge, I trained her. You aren't even an angry wrestler at all. I've not seen a spit of anger. You are pathetic, and this match is not to win, fuck that shit unless it's for a title. I'm fighting you not only because I need to beat the living shit out of you, but for one thing you have no understanding of, Redemption."

It still felt pain for him to know he wasn't getting anything from Minerva for his birthday, but he knows he has to use his anger for the greater good. It's why he's angrier than usual.

Konrad Raab: "Although this silly baka loving bitch Katsumi Yashidi wants to fight me, and I still got her lighter, she desperately wants back like a pathetic bitch she is, knowing you can get a lighter anywhere. Nobody wants to fight you, but it's OK because everything you've been fucking handed in the past has gone into dust, knowing your lucky break is over. Like the rule states in The Jackals, I will fucking break you, and I will make you fucking doubt if you're ready for something you've not experienced since Shannon Damage. Still, the way I'm feeling and how I got to seek Redemption for The Jackals and Minerva herself, you're one unlucky girl who will get a beating of her life."

The screams were getting louder as Konrad had a smile on his face, a sick one, as he imagined the blood dripping from his face.

Konrad Raab: "I will make you bleed everywhere on your skin, not fucking hesitate to break you psychically and mentally because I'm someone you never want to face in the ring. You know if you win and Katsumi interrupts in the match, you'd win because of her. That's not going to happen, nor are her pathetic threats of beating me because I pissed off her manager. That's the levels I'd go to break you. You're nothing, and you're one of the most boring wrestlers I've come across."

Luiza nods in the background, listening to every word Konrad says, being the environment was much more suited for him. He places his face right on camera.

Konrad Raab: "I told more about your SWAT wrestling past than Spencer has, which is sad in itself. Even mentioned more than your matches in SCW because that's how unimportant you are on top of being a generic wrestling bitch with no personality. I'm going to fucking crush you; I'm going to hurt you in so many ways that at this point, I wouldn't care if I get suspended because I'm pissed off and will rip your fucking heart that your Wildcat mother wasn't that good and retired, knowing she became completely useless. You're nothing like her and never will be, but the past won't matter when you're facing your toughest opponent to date and one who will not be afraid to rip a whole new shit into you."

Embracing the screams and the red paint dripping from his face with a smirk on his face.

Konrad Raab: "I will scream in anger each time I throw you around like a ragdoll and show you the way of getting to the top and the enjoyment of you being in pain and suffer from what I'll do to an insect bug like you will make me happy, along with hearing you scream too. I will be giving you a welcome you never want to experience, nor will you ever want to remember. I will make sure the family generations overrated shit will never be spoken of again and make Minerva one happy woman because getting her to talk to me again would be more important than leaving you for dead. More important than pinning you for the three count. Also, I will be assisting and supporting Minerva, Kandis and Tommy Valentine for their Trios matches. I will beat the shit out of you, Marie, who's done nothing other than a win over Will, losing to Derrick and a fighting heart effort from Spencer, but those matches will be nothing like when you face me because it will be a message sent directly to you and to Katsumi Yashidi. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Gimp."

Konrad stood up before he turned off the camera which went to black.