Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kez, Majors & Matthews Vs. Hayes, Tommy Valentine & Kennedy Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2021 Trios Tournament

2 RP per character in Trios Tournament

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 20, 2021
OOC: I kinda screwed up the tenses in this. Was just going with the flow. Will operate better for the second.

Choices
OOC: This one takes place directly after the final scene in my last Tommy rp for a bit of context. The guest appears with permission as always.

"Irreversible"
OOC: Hope you enjoy

Breakdown 10/21/2021 Part 1
Thanks to Jon for the update to the layout. Looks B-E-A-UTIFUL! You may have seen it already though if you've viewed an old RP since last week.

The following CD continues the story between Christy and Jordan that began in Jordan's, and was written in cooperation with the handler. Also, Lucas appears with permission as always.

Enjoy.

Order of Chaos Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood: Part Thirty-One
My Guilt [Part One]
The Views Expressed by Your Sexy Flawless Diva Are That of Her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: Kennedy-Sig2021.png]

The Views Expressed by Your Sexy Flawless Diva Are That of Her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: Kennedy-Sig2021.png]

(Click Title)
Pages: 1 2