Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, November 17, 2021
On Camera

The camera comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich with a sigh on her face. She just shakes her head as she looks deeply into the lens of the camera.

“Good evening SCW… I know these past months have been absolutely horrible and truly I have nobody to blame for any of it but myself. Honestly after being in the ring with Holly Adams I lost all sorts of motivation. My career hasn’t been where it needed to be at. It’s not just competing inside of the ring though. Outside of the ring things have been terrible between me and my wife. Things could definitely be much better between Alexandra and I…”

Crystal sighs as she continues to speak.

“I haven’t been sleeping… I haven’t been eating… I really have been a shell of my former self and it’s been taking a bad toll on my life. I know I am in action on this coming show and right now I feel I could use a win to boost my career a bit. I feel like I used to be something. I worked hard to win the television champion but that reign was long over before it even begin. Maybe I might find the motivation I am looking for. I will find my way even if there doesn’t seem to be one… Anyway bring it on SCW… I will bounce back with a vengeance. I promise you that.