Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Autumn Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Stupidly fun writing this. Lexy's MASTER PLAN to recruit someone new to her group... doesn't go as smoothly as she thought it would.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Thirty-Eight
Loads of fun writing this as poor Lexy reacts to her Twitter sexual harassment.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Thirty-Nine
Embracing the voices. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday, 9th November. (Off-Camera)

Konrad's all by himself inside of his apartment without anyone around him. He came back from doing shopping and his illegal street fights to calm himself down. Minerva was no longer a part of SCW, Konrad's on his own, and it took him a few hours to realise he was fending for himself. He went downstairs in the one-room nobody was allowed in, the place that Konrad could either smoke weed or drive his NASCAR simulator machine. It wasn't for any of those things. Konrad also had a mirror in the room, locking the door behind him and sitting in front of it. When he does on a rocking chair, he closes his eyes.

Konrad Raab: “Hello my old friend. I need some advice that only you can help me with."

Erik (Konrad's voice in his head): "Ah good because it's about time we talk, considering the changes going on."

Konrad Raab: "That's what I want to talk about, changes. I'm in a sticky bubble here. Minerva has gone from being in SCW, Drake, Kandis and Tommy Valentine want nothing to do with me. What shall I do?"

Erik: "You should be thankful you aren't with Drake, Kandis and Tommy anymore. I always thought they were holding you back to be successful on your own. First thing's first is quite obvious; you are no longer wearing GIMP clothes to the ring."

It was clear Konrad would do that anyway because there was no point in still wearing the gear when Minerva didn't guide him anymore. However, there was another issue that will come to a fraction.

Konrad Raab: "I see your point with that, Erik. However, I don't have gear that relates to me being an asshole. Just my old Rainbow Ice shit, which I refuse to be again because that got me nowhere in my wrestling career."

Erik: "I quite agree with you. You got some time to go to a local shop and get some new gear made to suit your asshole style. I think the red and black suit's you quite nicely. It leads to another thing, getting you a new nickname. I think we can adjust the entrance music and how you come to the ring easily. The nickname is another one you need to change."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I quite agree, the red and black gear does suit me, and I get that kind of stuff made for me tomorrow, so it will be just in time to be wrestling in the ring again. However, you got any ideas for that?"

There was a long silence from both Konrad and Erik, thinking what nickname Konrad could go as in his wrestling career. It took a long while for anyone in the room to speak, that is, until Erik had a brief idea that could kick start Konrad's wrestling career all over again, but this time as a bad guy.

Erik: "I was thinking to do with a paint-related nickname, but nobody is going to take you seriously as Ice Paint, are they? However, it does relate to the next thing you've been collecting, blood. Now I know you want to stick to an ice-related theme; it's something that's always been connected to you."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, that's one thing I want people to still attach me to. I don't want to go by anything else that breaks the mould of what's worked for me the last few years of my career."

Erik: "What about something that will be attached to you because of collecting your victim's blood. I love everything you've done so far. What do you think about going as The Ice Blood?"

Konrad nodded his head, having a sick smile on his face, being the very thing that related a lot more to him. Better than the first idea since it made nobody fear Konrad. There's a snare look on his face, having his eyes blink up and down.

Konrad Raab: "I love everything about that nickname. I got violence fetish as a theme song because obviously of what I do outside of wrestling, but everyone will see what a violent fuck I can be."

Erik: "Oh yes, you will be because, unlike Xander and all the other violent people that've been around, you will have no manager, nobody to stop you from doing all the damage you can. You only have me to guide you. Nobody will see me or hear me but you. You do everything I say and do."

Konrad Raab: “Yes master. You can't stop me; the only thing that could is the SCW staff. Not even wrestlers can witness the power and strength of The Ice Blood."

Erik: "We've officially agreed, The Ice Blood you will be. Tomorrow, before your fancy girlfriend comes over on Thursday, you get your new gear made. Have the design the same as your face paint."

Konrad nodded before the voice in his head has disappeared for now as Konrad breathed in and out, but it was the first time he gladly embraced the voices in his head. Konrad didn't need a manager psychically there what to do. Konrad got up from the floor, nodded his head once again and turned towards the door.

Konrad Raab: "The Ice Blood Era has only just begun, and hell is going to break loose on everyone around me."

Konrad snares once again before unlocking the door and leaves the Konrad reflection room before going upstairs and watching television since he already did illegal street fighting and gym work earlier today. During a NASCAR race, Konrad text's Luiza, asking how she is and how much he thinks of her, texting back and forth until it was in the middle of the race. He then went to bed after it was finished to head off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Konrad's violent secret unveiled to his girlfriend/An almost surprise for Konrad. Chicago, Illinois. Friday 12th November. (Off-Camera)

Inside the modernised pro-climate change home in the living room were Konrad and his girlfriend, Luiza Doe. Konrad stroked Luiza's hair while Luiza laid on Konrad's chest as she gently kissed it, along with Konrad kissing her cheek while watching a violent fighting film on the sofa. Konrad has never been as calm as he has. He slowly gets Luiza off his chest, leaving Luiza to have a sigh.

Konrad Raab: "I know you enjoy that, but I got a few things to tell you, and I felt today is the day to tell you, opening up part of my life to you."

Luiza Doe: "You are very different when you're not talking to wrestlers online. I even see this nice part of you in front of your children."

Konrad Raab: "What you see is only for special people to know who I am. You are that special person to me. I need to talk about it right now, and I don't think I need to show it to you on video either."

Luiza Doe: "Did something happen a long time ago, before you moved to America?"

Konrad nodded, feeling a little shaken on telling Luiza what happened years ago in Germany he not long discovered months ago from a friend that told him the story. Konrad had stuff as proof of the crime he committed. Until now, Luiza noticed the items on the table; some were covered in blood.

Luiza Doe: "What happened?"

Konrad Raab: "A long time ago in Germany, I was walking home from doing TV production work. I wore this spiked chain bracelet because I was heavily into metal music back then. Anyway, there was this guy, mocking me to say, I'll never make it on TV. I walked away, but then when he grabbed onto my arm, I pushed him down, and I snapped."

Luiza Doe: "You lost your mind?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. I used this weapon to bash him with brutal punches, repeatedly, even on the vital parts of his body, heart, even his neck. I had a knife on me as well. But as soon as I was going to kill him because I was so angry, I heard sirens, so I left the knife in my pocket, dropped the spiked chain bracelet and ran. I lived with my auntie in Norway for a few months in case they ever caught me."

Luiza understood, although Luiza knew how violent Konrad could be, but not to those lengths, but before Luiza could respond, Konrad had more to say.

Konrad Raab: "It turned out when I came back to Germany, gangs were asking me to join their gang because they heard how vicious I was. I turned them down because I wanted to live my life. It was from that news on that I couldn't run away from my past; I had to embrace it hence why I had Minerva teaching me tips to be that guy again."

Luiza Doe: "I had no idea you were a violent man all your life. It didn't seem to be your fault, although it was nearly killing the man with the bracelet and the knife. It seemed, if anything, you have been hurt all your life with your dad and now this news. Nobody wanted to know you. Now I understand why you refuse to ignore people. It caused you more pain than if you did something about it."

Konrad Raab: "You got that right. Ignoring people only got me treated like a doormat. Ignoring is never an option for me. Also, I wanted to say that I'm not doing boxing as Elton told you; I only said it to cover myself up. I'm doing illegal street fighting because when I finished my fights, I didn't feel angry anymore."

Luiza Doe: "You do have wrestling for that, you know that, right?"

Konrad scratches his head, shaking his head that while Luiza was right, there was something he had to tell about that.

Konrad Raab: "Yes, but wrestling isn't enough to let my anger out. You know how explosive I get, and I needed something other than wrestling to combat that, making me feel better."

Luiza Doe: "I don't agree with you doing that, but I won't stop you either because if it makes you feel better when I'm not around, I let you do what you feel is right."

There was a slight pause as Luiza made a little tear on her face, knowing there was a secret she had been hiding too. Konrad didn't know, and he felt it was because of the story that scared her.

Konrad Raab: "I understand, but I will never be violent to you. I'm sorry, but I couldn't hide this secret from you anymore."

Luiza Doe: "No, it's not that. Could you hug me again? Please pause the film."

Konrad nodded as he pressed pause on the film before Luiza wrapped her arms around Konrad again as she forced Konrad to lay back on the couch as she pressed her ear to his heart. Konrad smiles, feeling a lot more relaxed than earlier.

Luzia Doe: "Usually, I get a period like the end of the month, but it wasn't the case last month as I missed it. I thought I had a massive scare that I was carrying your child."

Konrad Raab: "What?"

Luiza Doe: "Yeah, but thankfully five days later, it came on. We have to be careful what we do. I don't know if I want a baby with you, not right now with your anger. Maybe in the future."

Konrad Raab: "Was this the time I was under punishment?"

Luiza nodded her head as she was also relieved she got that burden off her shoulders, telling Konrad the truth, even if there was part of Konrad that wanted a kid with Luiza, but she wasn't wrong when Konrad was way too angry to have another baby right now.

Konrad Raab: "I understand why you couldn't tell me at the time. You're right about my anger and that I'd break down if you got hurt. I still got to learn more about you. Like I don't know when your birthday is."

Luiza Doe: "It's in two months, Fifteenth of January."

Konrad Raab: "Looks like I got present buying to do for you and especially my kids. Maybe even for Minerva as well. Nothing will ever break us up. I promise although I doubt anyone would want to fuck with The Ice Blood anymore."

Luiza Doe: "The Ice Blood?"

Konrad Raab: "That's my new nickname in wrestling now. All the GIMP stuff that still can be done between us, but behind closed doors now. I love you."

Luiza Doe: "I love you too."

They kissed on the sofa together as Konrad decided to turn the DVD and the TV off. Konrad lifts Luiza from the couch before they go upstairs to their bedroom. Regardless of the news, Luiza told Konrad about the pregnancy scare; they closed the doors and got busy in the bedroom for two hours before heading straight off to bed.

----------------------------------

Oh, Lexy, I'm still hunting for a match against you, and Autumn can't do shit to stop me. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 15th November. (On-Camera)

It only made Konrad smile like he won the world title. The fact he got the chance to see Lexy eye to eye once again only made him lick his lips due to pure excitement. It wasn't the TV title that was exciting, but the war with Lexy was. He was no longer wearing GIMP clothes; he was wearing regular red and black trousers just like the design of his mask and pieces of blood on the clothing. Still located in the abandoned home with skeletons, blood on the windows screams coming from nowhere. Konrad turned the camera to see a collection of blood victims he got, Chris Cannon and next to it was Katsumi Yashidi. He had already poured some paint on himself, licking away some of the paint, dripping his mouth while sitting in a wooden chair.

Konrad Raab: "Oh Lexy, you honestly thought it was going to be over between us, didn't you? Ever since you started shit with me on Twitter, you have been nothing but harassing me, but you're just a crying bitch who does nothing but lie. You're just a self-serving fucking bitch who has all these people protecting you so that you stop me from having my hands on you. The funny thing is I wrestled a manager in my third ever wrestling match. She challenged me, and she had no wrestling experience whatsoever. Why are you too scared to face me, especially you have wrestling experience? Do you honestly think I was going to let you get away with the shit you've said about me? Yeah, it's biting you in the ass now. By the way, nobody buys your climate change shit because you don't talk about it. Now, who's a liar?"

It's pure joy for Konrad to enjoy trash-talking the one person he wanted to face so severely due to being the only person apart from Lucas Knight that had pissed him off on Twitter.

Konrad Raab: "Now they are sending Autumn Valentine. Well, I could say your dominance has been impressive, only it hasn't. Mainly because apart from Bison and Ravyn, everyone was too bollockless to mention anything about you. I'm not far from it because your title reign has been a complete utter disgrace. You had easy victories, and those two fights, and when you won the title, were the only times you had a proper fight. You keep saying to every opponent, oh, you want the TV title, don't you? It's a bonus in this match because I want to go and do bigger and better things. My goal is to break Lexy mentally and psychically."

That sick smirk on his face appears as he licks his lips, tasting the blood of his soon to be victims of the blood wall of fame.

Konrad Raab: "Why do you need Lexy to be successful? You've accomplished a lot without her. It's not benefiting you in the slightest by having a manager who can't be fucked to develop new talent, only those who are accomplished because she's scared of taking risks of hiring younger stars that deserve more attention than you and Ace do. I don't give a shit what you'll say about my other side that's officially dead and outdated from this point. I'm going under a new name if you didn't hear."

Konrad clears his throat.

Konrad Raab: "By the way, nobody believes you and Ace are together. Because Ace never supports you at ringside, Ace doesn't fucking love you. There's not been a single time I recall you both have been together, so, therefore, your relationship with Ace is not only fake but a fucking joke. You've done nothing to impress me, and you'll do absolutely nothing to stop me from collecting Lexy's blood. Oh, and I don't hesitate to collect yours as well to go on the blood wall of fame. Guessed the new nickname yet? It's called The Ice Blood."

Ever since his voice in his head gave him a new nickname, Konrad admires every minute of it, and he poured more paint on himself, and the screams came once again.

Konrad Raab: "I will have no managers, nobody getting in the way of telling me what to do; I'm all on my own because, unlike your weak ass, I don't need assistance. I don't need people stopping me from doing what I have to do anymore. It's only going to get dangerous for everyone. I only listen to three people, and they aren't in SCW, or one of them isn't anymore. I know, your TV title is on the line, but as I said, it's just a fucking bonus to me that not only you're going to be so fucked from the damage I'll cause to you because you're such a kiss ass to Lexy, but completely fucking broken. I won't hesitate to send your ass into a hospital because you are vulnerable to the pain you'll fucking experience, with Lexy watching and then forcing her ass to face me."

Konrad laughs, enjoying every minute of the video as he feels the blood of Autumn dripping down from his face.

Konrad Raab: "It'll be my great pleasure to send another Lexy bullshit nation to the hospital. More so, it'll be my pleasure to take that title away from you because you're no champion when you near enough claimed you didn't want to defend it on PPV's. Are you kidding me? I would fucking kill to defend a title every fucking week again, and more so, I'd kill to defend the title at PPV's because it's a hard-working title. I don't believe in the respect bullshit, but I doubt you'll even last against me because I'm all out for a kill and way more ruthless than ever before. I will do everything that all of your opponents failed to do, win the title and grab your sorry ass manager and beat the shit out of her. It's pathetic you would allow Lexy to control you and tell you're sorry ass what to do."

A small moment of pause as he drinks some water to say his last few words about the match.

Konrad Raab: "The Ice Blood era has now arrived, and I will fucking destroy you in the ring, Autumn, not just because of your title, but sending that useless bitch of a manager a message directly to her. I will end you because you haven't done anything for your self-centred team. I'm addicted to violence, and fighting and I will always continue to fight because it's what I love to do. I love causing pain, even if it's to make your body snap. I want to hear you scream, also hear Lexy scream because I'm sick in the head, being angry as hell to ready to unload bombs on you, and I will snap your ankle to tap out. I will choke you out just as I did to Katsumi because you're weak. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood because I smell TV title victory in my name to walk away from Breakdown with the title in my hands."

Konrad left with a smile as he heard screams as he made sure the camera caught the screams and the collection of blood pieces of Katsumi and Cannon on the blood wall of fame before the camera went to black.