Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Jackals vs. Lexy’s Angels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tommy Valentine, Kandis & Drake Hemingway vs. Ace Marshall, Autumn Valentine & Katsumi Yashidi

2 RP per character for 6 Person Tag Match.

3500 word max per RP 

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, November 24, 2021
OOC: This one takes place directly after the development in my last Tommy rp. Good luck!

Tuesday 9th Of November
Valentine Residence
Santa Barbara

After receiving my news from Kyle about the second article being posted online, I shook my head and tried not to get too angry about something so trivial in the greater scheme of things. I mean don't get me wrong, things were finally starting to improve between Kandis and I finally to the point it was hard to believe where we were at following the Trios Tournament… But the last thing I needed at this point was anything happening to send us stumbling a few steps backwards. That being said, my girlfriend was going to find out sooner rather than later so it was probably best it came from me now. Taking a deep breath, I walked into the bedroom where Kandis was now sitting upright. I put on my best smile and gazed at her as casually as I could manage. "Good morning sleepyhead" I said almost too cheerily as Kandis smiled slightly.

"Good morning… Is everything okay?" Kandis asked me, immediately realising something was wrong and proving that my best attempts at hiding it were for nothing.

I nodded, though it wasn't as convincing as it was intended to be in my head. "Yeah… Yeah everything is fine…" I said as Kandis was now glaring at me.

"Try telling the scowl on your face that" she said before smirking.

I shrugged, once again trying to play it down. "It's all under control" is all I said.

The smirk dropped from Kandis' face as she was then frowning, looking mildly concerned. "What's 'all under control'?" She demanded to know as she stared at me still.

I smiled and held my hands up to her in what I hoped was a reassuring way. "I've got this, you don't have to worry-" I started to say before Kandis got up and stood in front of me.

Any other time, the sight of my girlfriend with nothing but some skimpy panties (that she must have put on whilst I was talking to Kyle), would have caused the flames of lust to stir inside me, but the cold glare she was directing my way wasn't the least bit amorous. "Let ME decide what I should and shouldn't worry about" she stated firmly as I visibly winced thanks to my faux Pas.

"Yeah, you're right… I'm doing it again aren't I? Sorry" I said, feeling awful that the reason we were pushed almost to breaking point was behaviour exactly like that.

The look on Kandis' face softened slightly as she then shook her head. "Don't apologize, just tell me what's going on" she replied, her tone of voice now a bit softer.

I took a deep breath then looked at her. "Okay so you know how this thing with us being on the rocks has blown a part of the internet up, right?" I asked, knowing full well she did but the scene needed to be set.

Kandis looked puzzled, but then nodded. "Yeah… The article?" She said slowly, looking more and more uncertain on where I was taking this conversation.

"Yeah, well you know how I've been having this thing investigated so I can find out which rat bastard has started it all?" I continued as Kandis nodded and then sat on the edge of our bed.

I could almost literally see the comprehension in her eyes. "You've found them?" Kandis asked, the look on her face now one of hope.

Oh how I wish I could have said yes and put all of this to rest for good… instead, I slowly shook my head. "Not exactly… They found you" I said hesitantly as she frowned again.

"Huh? Okay, I must be still half asleep as this isn't making sense" she said, punctuating the statement with a well timed yawn.

I ran a hand through my hair. "Whoever it was… Is, was at Under Attack and must have been the luckiest son of a bitch on this planet as they spotted you and Drake at the Arena. And my guy investigating it says the two of you looked pretty friendly in the picture that has surfaced" I said, once again causing that frown to crease Kandis' brow.

"Pretty friendly?" She asked confusedly.

I nodded. "Or 'cosy' as he described it" I added as if it was going to bring some clarity.

Kandis looked at me for a few seconds. "Fuck this, I need to see the picture and the article" she finally said before reaching over and grabbing her phone from our bedside table.

"I haven't obviously had the chance to look yet as I came to you as soon as he told me" I explained as Kandis just nodded, her attention on the phone screen in front of her as she brought up a search for the article in question.

After scrolling for a few moments, she frowned even deeper than she had previously, before scoffing. "What? That's it?!" She exclaimed incredulously before passing me the phone to look at both the article and the picture. I sat down beside her as she had done the same.

I scanned the article to confirm it was full of the same crap as before and then nodded. "Apparently so" I confirmed as she pointed at the screen of her phone. It really was a reach, to try and suggest that this meant Kandis and Drake were hooking up and that we were no longer an item when only one of those things was obviously true. Combined with the first article, however… This was a compelling piece of 'journalism'.

"This was nothing… Drake just opened the door for me and had his hand on my back as we went through them for a few seconds" Kandis said in way of explanation, obviously perplexed as to how it could have even be classed as 'news'.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Hey, you don't need to justify things to me" I said, more concerned about the fact that this could keep going for weeks and weeks… Especially with the deal firmly in place and being utilised by us both.

Kandis nodded slowly, glancing at the screen again. "I know, it's just that without knowing that… I can kinda see why your friend used that word. They must have waited for the perfect shot!" She said, the annoyance clear in her voice.

It was then my turn to nod. "Seems that way, but as I said… All under control" I replied as Kandis sighed and then put her phone down on the bed beside her.

"Did your friend… Kyle was it? Say anything else?" Kandis asked me as I nodded again.

"Yeah… With the looks of things after this picture he said we should be careful" I answered slowly as that confused look returned to her face.

After a second Kandis looked at me intently. "Why?" She asked me as I sighed again.

I was hesitant to answer her question as she didn't seem to be that concerned about the article itself; which I guess was understandable given her life up until that point… But that might change a little… "Because there have been some signs that things could kick off from this with 'super-fans' or whatever you want to call them; taking sides and basically harassing our friends and family over it" I said after considering my wording for a few moments.

"Really? Shit…" Kandis said, probably slotting the pieces together and realising it was at least a possibility.

I sat down on the bed next to her and smiled reassuringly. "I don't think our 'fans' for want of a better word, would stoop as low as that but just in case, let Nate, Sydney and I suppose even Coral know that they could be in the firing line potentially" I said gently as Kandis sighed again and looked at me.

"You're serious…" she replied softly as I once again nodded.

"I am, I don't want anyone we care about be brought into this if we can help it. I'm gonna go make a few calls too, just to be on the safe side" I said as I could see conflicting looks on her beautiful face.

After a moment, Kandis looked at me. "Couldn't we just make a show out of being seen in public or something to show this is a load of shit?" She asked hopefully as I could see that she was now realising that the potential for this to spiral out of control was there, but at the same time she was of the mindset that it would blow over in due time like most gossip did.

Understanding that she wasn't too worried, but also not wanting to let the fucker get away with it even if I was somewhat in agreement with Kandis, I smiled. "I think we should do that, yeah… But I want to find whoever it is to have a little chat with them first" I said firmly as my comment caused Kandis' eyebrows to arch with curiosity and surprise.

"A chat?" She asked, and I thought I could detect some scepticism in her voice but I didn't push her on that score.

Smiling again, though nowhere near as genuinely; I nodded. "Yeah, to find out why they've done all of this" I said in way of reply.

Kandis scoffed. "Well I'd say it's obvious… To get their name out there or something like that. This has probably got people all over the world talking about them" she retorted and I had no doubts she was right, but I'd got tunnel vision and not even Kandis' immaculate rationale would alter that.

I nodded and figured it wouldn't go amiss conceding the point. "You might be right, but I still want to find them" I confirmed as I could feel Kandis looking at me with a strange expression before I even saw it.

"You're not going to do anything stupid, babe… Are you?" My girlfriend asked, her voice lowering to a murmur as she said the last couple of words.

Trying to lighten the moment and to also throw Kandis off the scent she was clearly sniffing out, I smirked and then gestured to myself with my thumb. "Me? Do something stupid?" I said in a dramatic tone of voice before chuckling.

Kandis smiled but I got the feeling she wasn't completely convinced if I was honest. "I just don't want things to get worse when they don't need to" she said, and if I hadn't already set the wheels in motion, I might have agreed with her one hundred percent… Which is funny because if she took the time to talk to me sooner, that might have been the case in this situation.

I put a hand on my chest. "Trust me, I'll be a fine, upstanding citizen" I exclaimed… Though I obviously didn't intend to be any of those things.

"Okay…" Kandis said and I could REALLY tell she was not completely convinced by what I'd said.

Not wanting to give any chance for her misgivings to take root even more, I hugged her then kissed her temple. "Right, I'm just gonna make those calls then how about we go for lunch somewhere?" I asked her, suddenly feeling really hungry in spite of my comment initially intending just to change the topic.

Kandis' furrowed brow became less prominent as she smiled slightly then nodded. "Sounds good babe" she replied as I got up and walked out of the bedroom, thinking about closing the door behind me but thinking better of it as it might make me seem like I was up to something… Which of course I was, but I didn't want Kandis privy to that fact.

Taking out my phone, I scrolled down my contacts and got to the one I needed. I pressed the button to call them and they answered after a few rings luckily. I glanced over at the door to the bedroom and figured I best be vague with the stuff I said. "Watson Crematorium 'ere, you kill em, we grill 'em" my half brother through way of cheating scumbag of a father; said in greeting.

I rolled my eyes at the mildly distasteful comment. "Hey brosef, fancy a bit of a road trip sometime soon?" I asked him in a casual tone.

He was silent for a second. "Erm… Two questions fella, where to? And why?" He asked as I figured the two questions I couldn't answer openly would be the ones he asked.

"I don't know the answer to the first question and I'll tell you the answer to the second when I next see you if you agree" I replied as I could almost see the cogs spinning in his head at my cryptic response.

"Reight… Well am in then… Want mi to ask the kid to join us?" Watson asked, obviously talking about Ashley.

I considered maybe having him along just in case things got a little difficult when the time came to confront whoever was doing all of this stuff online, but decided against it as I figured there was only so much trouble a two bit dirt sheet reporter could be… And of course he could also let slip to Kandis by accident if she broached the topic to him at any point. Better leaving him in the dark. "Nah, he doesn't need to be involved" I finally said.

"Fairy snuff… Now a figure a should let ya know that a fair few nosey parkers 'ave bin waitin' abaht outside an' askin' questions to do wi' the crap posted online… They're makin' aht they're interested in signin' up to the Academy, but ya can't bullshit a bullshitter" he said as I groaned and then tilted my head back.

"The vultures are already circling…" I muttered more to myself than to Thomas.

"Eh? What ya flappin' yer gums abaht nar?" Watson exclaimed as I shook my head.

"Nothing, just try and get rid of them if you can. I don't want even more bad publicity than I already have" I replied before scoffing.

"I'll do mi best, mate" He promised as I then thanked him and ended the call.

Not the greatest of developments I have to admit, but not too surprising at the same time. I suppose it was inevitable that people would want to hang around the Academy and hope to get some juicy gossip or information unknown to the public they just might overhear or be able to coax from a student with either a kind word or perhaps cold, hard cash. With any luck they would leave my property empty handed… But if someone managed to be persuaded and I found out who it was? Let's just say their lives would become a bit difficult if I even entertained letting them hang around.
1 of 2

Here is the very first RP as Katsumi ( I think? I forget its late and i'm tired lol) Anyway, had fun writing it and hope it comes across how I intended. 

Enjoy.

KATSUMI #1
So, Lexy and Ryan are going to Canada on Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving? You know what that means, don't you? REHEARSAL TIME! It had to be done.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Forty
OOC: The special guest appears with permission. Good luck!

"Ground Zero"
Pages: 1 2