Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Crystal Zdunich vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP 

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 1, 2021
SCW Goddess El Diabla | Katie Steward | "Goddess Supernatural 'New Beginnings'"

{The episode starts somewhere in a snowy hillside in the middle of nowhere. There about 3 feet of snow and it continues to come down. The camera focuses on a small patch of snow and something moves underneath it. An arm breaks through and holds a sword in it’s hand. It turns the blade downward and stabs it into the ground to help lift Katie’s Goddess up out of the snow.}

{The Goddess looks around no clue where she is, but she is far, far away from her battle with Katie. She lifts up her other hand. Still holding onto the artifact. She holds it up and the luster glow that radiance of it lost. The glass oval of its shape is broken and inside is empty. She begins to remember what had happened previously…}

{The scene flashes back to show the battle. The Goddess meeting with Katie in the field for their face off. The two exchanging their words and accusations at the other. Hurse showing up and intervening in Katie’s affairs to get justice for Robin only to have Gigi and Maddy save her and The Goddess using the artifact against Katie. The Goddess misses and hits Gigi capturing her Inner Goddess instead, but it being too strong cause an explosions that knocks The Goddess back and the scene changes back to the present with her in the middle of no where.}

{Katie’s Goddess now caught up and remembers the prior events. She tosses the broken artifact away and into the snow. She is frustrated and angered at her loss that she does what a Goddess would do in this situation.}

The Goddess: (Screams)…

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Los Angeles, California to Katie Steward driving around in her black Porsche. She drives up to her church of her Lady Goddess and parks outside. She makes a phone call to Maddy Steward to find out how Gigi is doing since the battle with her Goddess.}

Katie Steward: Hi Maddy, I was just calling to check in on Gigi to see how she was doing. Is she still sleeping it off? Call me back, ok.

{Katie ends her message with Maddy and hangs up her phone. She steps out of her car. Kattie is dressed in some nice stylish clothes, very sharp looking. She looks up to the sky that is a bit different. It’s a darker shade of blue and the cloud cover the sun. Giving off an eerily feeling. Kattie shakes it off and proceeds to her church. She gets closer and notices some graffiti tag around her church. It’s too scribble for her to make out what it says. She does shakes her head and continues into her church.}

{Inside the church, Katie walks inside and notices the clutter and dust inside. She’ll have to get TJ here to help clean it up. She walks over to one of the statues that she has in her church. One of many sculptures of a Goddess from around the world. Though there is something off about this statue. It has its angels wings arched and hair styled wavy looking at its in battle.}

TJ Johnson: Careful. That which holds the image of an Angel becomes itself an Angel.

{Katie turns and looks at TJ who walks into the church and joins her. He smiles thinking of his clever witty line while Katie is confused by it.}

TJ Johnson: Because it’s an Angel and you’re an Angel. It’s from Doctor Who.

Katie Steward: TJ, we don’t have time for this now. We’re home now and I need a break. A break from the drama with my Goddess.

TJ Johnson: Ok. That’s fine. We’ve had a rough few months with everything. I understand. What do you want to do then?

Katie Steward: Let’s just clean up the church and get it ready to open our doors again.

{Katie turns around and her and TJ walk into the main hall of the church. They come face to face with a squatter armed with a shotgun. They aim it at Katie and TJ thinking they are intruders.}

Angela: Who are you? Where are you doing in this house of worship?

Katie Steward: Uh, this is my church?

Angela: Nice try, this place has been abandon for years.

Katie Steward: What? Ridiculous. We were gone for just a few months. TJ, is this another game being played on us?

TJ Johnson: If it is, it isn’t a fun one. This seems to be our normal now.

Angela: Who are you people?

Katie Steward: I’m Katie, this is TJ. This is my church that you’re squatting in.

{The squatter doesn’t like her respond and cocks the shotgun. Katie doesn’t like having the shotgun shoved in her face. Her darker side shines through and Katie’s eyes glow a bit red. The sight startles the woman and she takes her figure away from the trigger giving Katie the opportunity to grab it and take it away from her.}

Angela: It’s you. It’s true. You’ve returned.

Katie Steward: Yes, I’m back. I know it’s been awhile. TJ and I were off filming a movie, but that doesn’t mean you can break into the church and squat here and graffiti the outside walls.

Angela: No. No, that isn’t graffiti. Those are runes. They are markings to remind people’s whose house this is. Things have gotten worst in the city since you left years ago.

Katie Steward: What do you mean years? It’s only been months.

TJ Johnson: I knew it. This is another game that we’re force to play.

Katie Steward: Will you stay positive? We defeated the Goddess and ended that war with her. Now we’re home now and everything is back to normal and we’re getting our lives back.

TJ Johnson: It wasn’t so much a win for either side though. We have no idea what happened to the Goddess. Gigi is still knocked out and asleep. You’ve got a demon soul inside of you now…

Angela: Yes, El diabla.

Katie Steward: Don’t call me that! I know what that means. Did Robin put you up to this? It’s starting to make sense now. Who are you really?

Angela: We’re your followers.

Katie Steward: Oh, interesting.

Angela: We are the Cult of Katie Steward.

TJ Johnson: There it is.

Katie Steward: A cult. Great. Just what I need.

TJ Johnson: Yeah more crazy fans. This is exactly what we need.

Katie Steward: They’re not all bad. The magazine clippings letters, sure are disturbing. The sever penis was extremely disturbing.

TJ Johnson: How is Ace doing?

Katie Steward: Wait, is that what the runes are spelling out? This is the House of El diabla?

Angela: Yes.

Katie Steward: Great. This is definitely more games we’re playing. TJ, fix this. I can’t be involved in satanic panic nonsense.

TJ Johnson: I don’t know what we can do other than play the game and wait for the Goddess to reemerge and shows us her hand.

Katie Steward: Just let the story play out. I don’t want to let it play out. This isn’t the role I’m meant to play, TJ. I’m not the Devil. I’m the Goddess.

TJ Johnson: I know that, but this is your journey. This is your redemption. Do you want to look bad in front of your cult?

Angela: No.

Katie Steward: Was not talking to you, but the Goddess has mess with me and maybe her story is correct. Maybe I did change reality and this is the aftermath.

TJ Johnson: And we can correct it. You’ll be a Goddess again.

Angela: This is exciting. El diabla has returned.

{The woman turns and runs out of the church to alert the other members.}

Katie Steward: I really wish she’ll stop saying that.

{Katie takes a sit in one of the pews in the church as she ponders the new information and the game and what it all means as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katie sitting in her car outside of her home in Los Angeles, California. She just stays there not too hastily to see what other changes awaits her in this world she’s step into. She decides to turn her attention to other things like SCW. What she thought she’ll be getting back to after finishing her noir movie with TJ.}

Katie Steward: Just think of something else. Clear your mind of all your troubles. Remember your yoga. You’re still Katie Steward and you still have your primary goals that will make you the greatest person ever and no one can take it away from you. SCW won’t know what hit them. Then again they didn’t know what hit them when you were a Queen, or a Goddess. Now I somehow made myself a devil. Maybe now everyone will finally understand me. Maybe I’ll understand myself better. This might a be real eye opener for me. They already see me as a devil, a devil woman. Just maybe this will be me finding my place in SCW and understanding it.

Katie Steward: Maybe TJ is right. This is a journey. I need to play the game and learn. I need to understand myself and I’ll be the Goddess again. So let’s see where we go from here. Let’s see how this new Katie does against Crystal because I’m now interested to see to see how well I can do with this. Katie Steward is one person in SCW with any kind of growth. Or Reinvention. It only makes me stronger. So whose ready to see the mess that is going to happen on Breakdown this Wednesday?

{Katie laughs to herself as she is ready to head into her home and exits her car. She heads inside as the scene and the episode end.}