Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Bison Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP 

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Violent dreams. Chicago, Illinois. Sunday 28th November (Off-Camera)

Konrad's shaking while sitting inside of a dark room that was completely black with no windows. Just painted black and no lighting, wearing a plain blue shirt with jeans and black shoes. He places his body against the wall with his knees up, placing his head in between his legs. Konrad's shaking all over the place because being alone was something he was afraid of. He saw his own shadow, and Konrad didn't know who at that point could come in. He heard rattles from the house shaking due to the wind outside, very windy, screaming the whole abandoned darkroom down before he slowly got up from the wooden floor and left the darkroom.

When Konrad ran outside the room, he was stopped by some guys from his past, the bullies, discovering where he currently lives. The biggest guy had long black hair with some tattoos on his arm, wearing multiple holes shirt with jeans with a chain. The other guy was smaller with short brown hair and a Metallica St Anger shirt with jeans and boots. They stand over him before all of a sudden, without a word said about them, his high school bullies kicked the hell out of him, beating him so viciously.

Konrad's high school bully one: "You remember me as Luka, right?"

Konrad's high school bully two: "Also me, Fredrick. We see you as nothing more than a little bitch who's always been weak. Your father told us you live here."

Konrad Raab: “Fuck you, Luka and Fredrick. You have no idea what I'm capable of doing to you bitches."

Little do they know that they saw Konrad being on his own without having any friends; there's one thing while they beat the hell out of him with vicious kicks. Konrad pulls himself up before Luka grabs hold of Konrad and tries to punch him; before Konrad has a sick smile on his face, he suddenly holds his fist and twists it before punching Luka in the face. Fredrick grabbed Konrad, but Konrad put him on his shoulders and threw him down on the left-hand side. But Luka got up and viciously kicked Konrad, leaving him screaming in pain. However, the scream wasn't because he hated pain.

Konrad Raab: "Oh, how much I've changed. You knew me as that weak school kid, and I will kill Jens for everything he's ever done to me, but first, I will kill you both. No more hell of having to remember what you've done to me to cause me to be so angry."

Konrad grabbed Luka's foot, and he swung him to the outside of the darkroom he was in, while he managed to grab hold of Fredrick's neck and throws him through the abandoned dark room that had pieces of wood break into tiny pieces like a cut through the blade. He manages to take off the spiky bracelet and places it around his left fist, then starts smashing Luka's and Fredrick's faces in non-stop, screaming. With a smile on his face, Konrad finally got revenge for all these years ago and continues to beat on them.

Konrad Raab: "YOU WILL NEVER EVER MESS WITH ME EVER AGAIN. YOU HEAR ME, NOT A DOORMAT ANYMORE."

There's no stopping Konrad viciously beating his opponents from school before he used a piledriver on Luka first, and then he did it with Fredrick. However, he didn't know someone else got involved and pushed Konrad down as he gets up and sees a guy much bigger than him with a ton of tattoos with a bald head, wearing motorcycle leathers, a guy that looks a lot like his ex-wife's boyfriend.

Ian: "Oh, you think I wasn't going to get you? Those two got hold of me, and you're going to die."

Konrad Raab: “Go on, kill me. I got nothing left to live for anymore anyway."

Ian: "This is for everything you've done to Fizz, leaving her for almost dead."

Ian got hold of Konrad's neck and squeezed him before Konrad kneed him downstairs and threw him over his shoulders to the abandoned house so hard that it fell apart because the building was so old and rotten. Only there's one thing Konrad didn't know about, the blade. Ian has a knife in his hand and swipes Konrad's throat slightly as he screams in pain, covered with blood all over the place.

Ian: "Now, how does it feel to witness the suffering you put Fizz through?"

Konrad Raab: "Me? You ruined my life. I was happy until you slept with her behind my back. But go on, kill me. It's not like you'd ever allowed me to see my kids anyway."

Ian: "Because you didn't make any effort to see them. Goodbye, you worthless piece of shit, see you the other end of the..........."

Konrad screamed and kicked Ian's head off, dropping the knife from his hand because he came to be accustomed to violence in the streets. Because it was a very vicious kick, the piece of the tooth came out of his mouth as Konrad kneed Ian's head so hard, screaming out until another person came to stop him. Only the scream from the other end of the street briefly distracted Ian as Konrad got the knife. Still, he decides to drop it and instead uses the blooded up bracelet he already used earlier of Fredrick and Luka, who was still down from the damage Konrad caused.

It all was coming in full circle with three sets of enemies wanting Konrad's head, but there was a guy Konrad didn't know anything about came to punch him down, seeing he's already had a slight cut on his neck. Konrad went to bite the guy's head off, almost like it was an illegal street fight he got involved in. A man was very overweight with broken teeth that Konrad couldn't use his strength to pick him up. Konrad got on the ground and chopped blocked him with a leg clothesline as he swung his left leg up and down.

Konrad Raab: "I've got all night, guys. All this is doing is making me addicted to fighting."

Konrad then grabbed the overweight man's head and laid down more than a few punches as he saw bleeding from the man's head as he licks the flesh from the wound on his forehead as Konrad laughed and smirks, but suddenly, Konrad was grabbed from behind and was taken down, by the one man Konrad thought he saw, his father. Konrad lets go of the overweight man who leaves him to the ground and looks with wide eyes, frozen solid.

Jens Raab: "I'm ashamed you're my son. Look at you; you can barely stand; you're always the weakest Raab family member of the lot. You will die because you are a waste of life."

It was then at that moment, Konrad jumped out of bed and screamed the hell out of the top of his lungs as he breathed very heavily, weakened to one knee as he breathed in and out from the nightmare he had.

Konrad Raab: "My father is not alive. Stop believing in him, Erik."

Erik: "That wasn't me thinking of him; it was you."

Konrad Raab: “No, I'm not. Don't you think I've had enough of a hard time already? Losing Minerva, I can't cope with being on my own. Now I see my dad alive? No, I can't and won't believe it. I'm not going to sleep ever again."

Konrad turned to face the wall and punched so hard that he hurt his wrist while at it as he was so angry that all the times of him being left on his own made him succumb to his knees. He was trying to hold back the tears so severely, but he couldn't, and he didn't want to sleep again because even looking at his dad in the dream was bad. Instead, Konrad looked on his phone and looked at the pictures of Minerva and himself, one of the only two people who cared about him, before going to pictures of him and Luiza together to calm him down.

-------------------------------------------------------

Konrad and Luiza talk about Konrad's extreme anger. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 1st December (Off-Camera)

After Luiza threw the phone across the wall, Konrad was very different as he crouched down on the floor, on the corner between the living room and the kitchen on the left-hand side. Luiza walks over to him, even if she's fuming at him and shaking her head at Konrad being so explosive.

Luiza Doe: "What the fuck is wrong with you? I've seen you tweet all over the goddamn place, pissing people off?

Konrad Raab: "I got thrown out of the team, and my wrestling career is going to shit."

Luzia Doe: "Yet, your solution is to rage angrily on Twitter, pissing people off? You're so fucking stupid. Do you realise the whole roster is going to have your neck?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't care anymore. I only care about you, my kids  and my family."

Luiza Doe: "You're playing a dangerous game by targetting the whole roster, even the boss himself. You should care because everyone wants to kill you, putting me in danger for hanging around with you. I'm going to leave you for a bit to calm yourself down until you're ready to talk."

Luiza backed away from Konrad a bit, leaving Konrad hiding his face with his knees up. Luiza watched TV for a while, but suddenly, she heard sniffles. She turns the TV off and goes back to him, and places one knee on the floor.

Luiza Doe: "Look, I know you've never laid a hand on me and always care and look after me. I came back because you needed a pic of me to calm you down. Your anger is terrifying and ugly."

Luiza removes Konrad's hands from his face and sees he had been crying quite a bit, even if it was silent initially.

Konrad Raab: "I know, and I thank you for that. I can't go through being a doormat again. I can't help but fight because it's all I want to do when I'm away from you. I'm sick of waiting for so long for opportunities, especially getting a PPV title shot one on one and being treated like scum, especially I was called a dead weight."

Luiza Doe: "I wasn't too happy about that myself. Still, no excuse for you to rage like that. I know the reason; it's Minerva leaving SCW, isn't it? 

Konrad nodded directly in Luiza's eyes, feeling discouraged with the defeat of losing Minerva being the part of his life that made him happy, thinking about Minerva all the time.

Luiza Doe: "I understand it's tough for you to move on without her, but you have to."

Konrad Raab: "I still love her as much as I love you. I can't function being on my own. I know she left because of the Tombstone situation, but it hurts because I was happy when she was around, and now, I'm lost without her. On top of a dream that I had that my father could be alive, I believe in that dream. Is that crazy to you?"

Luiza Doe: "No, it's because you're angry all the time and have negative thoughts. I know it's scary but think about it; being on your own in wrestling means getting creative with your ideas and letting everyone fear you. Let this be something you can overcome."

Konrad shook his head, even though Luiza was correct in everything she said. He grips his fist and shakes quite a lot; even when Konrad spoke, he was very shaky.

Konrad Raab: "I can't; that's why I piss people off on Twitter and the locker room, although I have a locker room to myself now to stop me fighting, and I will continue to fight until I've inflicted enough pain I feel to make me happy. I need someone to talk to, and the only way for me to do that is yelling and shouting on Twitter."

Luiza Doe: "You're going the wrong way about it. I'm scared to do this because I'm not a fan of committed relationships, but for the sake of you not raging on Twitter, after we return from Montreal, Canada, I'll get my stuff and live here with you permanently. I still want you to overcome your fear of being alone without Minerva by your side when I'm away with my friends, Minerva and when your wrestling, is that clear."

Konrad Raab: “Yes, mistress.”

Konrad got up from the floor, not feeling defeated anymore as he needed to overcome his severe insecurities of being a loner and someone who makes an impact doing so. Konrad knew he had a lot of making up to do. He grabs hold of Luiza's hand.

Konrad Raab: "I want to take you out for a meal; you deserve that after today."

Luiza Doe: "That will be lovely. Let's eat at a Chinese restaurant."

Konrad Raab: “Sounds good to me.”

Konrad already had his personal belongings with him, and Luiza was all ready to go out as they left Konrad's and soon to be Luiza's apartment as well. They go off to the restaurant for the day before they come home and make love due to Konrad being entirely out of it earlier today before Luiza goes to sleep, and Konrad lays in bed, holding her close to him.

------------------------------------------

Bison's ass is mine. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 1st December (On-Camera)

It's been a strange few days for Konrad, who had grown for hatred and had almost the entire roster against him, even those he should get along with. A smirk appears on his face, sitting in an abandoned warehouse, tin of paint in front of him. He sniffs it, along with the blooded stained walls, screams from the building itself, and the blood wall of fame, which now included Autumn Valentine's piece. Konrad sits on the chair, sitting directly in front of the camera.

Konrad Raab: "HAHA, I'll regret facing Bison Jones. Cian is brainless to know violence and fighting are the only things that keep me happy, so I won't regret facing Bison Jones. Also, look at what I did all on my last week, attacking Cid and Vihaan on my own like I promised I'd do quite comfortably and being able to piss off Cian and nearly hurting him was satisfying. Unlike you cliquey weak teams, that's how you get the job done, and that's what a real wrestler does. Now just because I have a match this week doesn't mean I won't start fights backstage because you damn fucking right I will."

The thought of having almost the entire roster against him only leaves him to laugh heavily. He opens a tin of red paint, pouring it all over himself.

Konrad Raab: "It seems like Bison Jones is doing an excellent job of being Adam Allocco's kiss ass partner. Apart from the one TV title reign, this guy has never done anything on his own. Oh sure, you defeated some up and coming wrestler, but you haven't fought anyone that's an actual wrestler on your own in ages that's not low-class talent in useless tag matches. I've grown to learn that you can easily reach your potential without Adam or anyone by your side. You are nothing more than a lapdog, and now you requested to join the Lexy crybaby squad?

Lots of paint dripping from Konrad as he turns into anger.

Konrad Raab: "Those crybaby bitches aren't worth your time, and you want to be a better wrestler? Don't be a team player because, looking at your size, you are more than capable of taking the whole wrestling world yourself. You don't need Adam, and you certainly don't need Ace and his crybaby squad telling you what to do. You may look tough, but you're not. The only reason you're in this match is because of Cian, and I know he'll, along with the rest of the roster will cheer and want your weak ass to win."

The hatred was coming, even if it was little progress so far.

Konrad Raab: "I will treat you the same as all the other opponents, making you taste your fucking blood. I will cut you open because when I fight when I hurt people, that's what makes me fucking happy. When I do twitter fights, that makes me happy because I only want to see people miserable and see how gutless some wrestlers are. I saw the light of them on Twitter, and some who are meant to be bad guys, suck at doing so. You, however, pretend to be all respectful and all that when in reality, respect will get you nowhere. I respected a lot of wrestlers, but it gets spat right back in your face. Do I feel you could take me down? Yes, but it means nothing in the long scheme of things, it means nothing, and I don't fear you as much as people want me to."

Konrad shakes his head as he seethes anger, even as he places even more blood on his face and the screams coming out of nowhere too.

Konrad Raab: "Fact is you're just a bitch who can't make decisions for yourself. Just a meathead who's good at wrestling and nothing else. I'm the guy that will beat the living shit out of you because I'm always angry, and I love making people scream for mercy, I love to make your bones snap, and I love Cian not being able to do anything about the wrath of pain. The wrath of The Ice Blood who will fuck you up so bad that you won't be standing when I'm done with you in the ring because I can do anything I want without anyone doing a damn thing to stop me. Something you've never had and never will because, like the majority of the roster, you're tied down to a team, and we all know my views on teams being unable to beat the shit out of wrestlers themselves like cowards they are."

It was getting Konrad so excited about the fight he had; while it would be a tough one, it was more than what he was looking for.

Konrad Raab: "I know you're going to tell me I should go back to my old self, but my old self got me fucking nowhere. I'm not fucking happy with my career here, where I've been consistently held back from title opportunities that weren't the TV title and constantly mocked every fucking day. No more, I had to change my attitude, and if it gets me higher than I was back all the years I've been here, I'll be fucking happy to bite like a vampire to cause bleeding and break your damn body in pieces."

A small sick laugh and a smile at it as Konrad heard the screams again as he scratched his chin.

Konrad Raab: "You're just a weak man who gladly follows orders to get what you want. There are no limits with me, and I will beat the fuck out of anyone backstage as well as beating you blooded, battered and broken. I'm a sick, angry fuck, and I'm unleashing everything onto the so-called monster when I'm way more of a monster because I had nearly the whole roster turn on me since they are cowardly weak fucks that can't do shit by themselves. I can, and I'll prove it to your fake macho man ass."

A slight pause for a few seconds, gathering his breath from a second lot of paint dripping down from Konrad.

Konrad Raab: "You are nothing, and you're not exactly a top threat for anything cos nobody was impressed about you beating some low-class wrestler. It means nothing when you can't be fucked to face a real talent like myself. I will show the entire world that The Ice Blood can and will be winning this match because I have confidence and the nature to be so fucking brutal that nobody can withstand the pain and suffering I'll cause lapdogs to feel. You're well and truly fucked and will be put to a hospital because of my explosive anger that goes so out of control that cunts like you will be taken the fuck out with blood-covered all over the fucking canvas and the entire ring itself of you and will be collecting your blood too. Thursday night in Montreal, Canada, we'll say goodbye to the career of Bison Jones. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood."

Konrad nodded his head, satisfied in everything he said to Bison Jones as he stood up with paint dripping everywhere as he pressed stop on the camera for it to go to black.