Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Kimberly Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP 

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 15, 2021
1 of 2
=========

==========
December 9th, 2021
New York City
Off Camera
==========

Backstage in Madison Square Garden the main event pitting Selena Frost and Cid Turner for the SCW World Championship hasn’t even begun yet. Most of the officials, wrestlers, and everyone else in attendance watching are all on baited breath to see what happens. But there is always an exception to every rule and in this case the exception happens to be none other than “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams. The deranged ginger no longer has any care in the world about the remainder of what happens tonight. She doesn’t care about who walks away as the SCW World Champion. She wasn’t even scheduled to be here tonight in Madison Square Garden. Williams showed up for one reason and one reason only; to see if she happened to win the vote to receive the End of the Year World Title shot.

Yet by a shocking turn of events that vote went to Holly Adams. Of all the people to receive the vote for a world title match, the first ever one on one world title match, Holly Adams, a stuck up, egomaniacal con-artist received a prestigious world championship match thanks to a vote of the people. Is The Woman Scorned disappointed? That would be an understatement. Why wouldn’t the fans vote for her? Kimberly thought that the fans enjoyed her antics. She thought that the fans supported her. Yet they chose Holly. They chose the worst human being alive in Holly Adams to give the world title match. The disappointment was stinging but Williams made up for it in her own unique way. She attacked and assaulted Konrad Raab. If he wants a fight then The Woman Scorned will most definitely give him one.

So what happens from here for Kimberly Williams? That’s anyone’s guess. She can only assume that after attacking Konrad she will no doubt be fighting him sometime down the road. She could end up being his opponent in the death match at the End of the Year show. Or more likely she’ll end up being his “test run”, just like she was Jordan Majors’ “test run” when she was preparing for an underground rules match. It all has gotten rather frustrating for The Woman Scorned and you can tell based on the distraught look on her face as she walks the halls alongside her trusty loyal robot drone, the Dalek.

“MISTRESS!”

“What is it you annoying pepper pot?” Kimberly says with a groan in her voice. Clearly she does not want to be trifled with right now, as Konrad already found out after the attack. But then again, this is a robot, it has no concept of such things. It is probably being controlled by Kim herself.

“WHY ARE WE LEAVING THE GARDEN OF MADISON SQUARE? THE ROYALTY OF SNOW IS TO CHALLENGE THE HOMELESS CID TURNER! WE MUST STAY! WE MUST WATCH!”

“No, we must not.” She points a finger at the Dalek. “You want to stay hoping to find Kennedy Street.”

“CORRECT! I MUST FIND KENNEDY STREET! I MUST EXTERMINATE KENNEDY STREET!”

“I know, I know, you want to marr…” Kim furrows her brow out of curiosity “...wait, EXTERMINATE? I thought you were lusting and drooling over her? Wait, can robots even drool?”

“WE CANNOT!”

“Oh ok…”

“GRACE VAN BEEK IS MY WIFE! I SHALL EXTERMINATE KENNEDY STREET FOR THE GLORY OF THE DALEK EMPIRE AND FOR MY WIFE GRACE VAN BEEK!”

“I don’t think Grace really cares if Kennie is exterminated. Now you might get on Knots’s good side if you exterminated her. But then again, you can’t exterminate her. I didn’t give you any lethal weapons you stupid trash can.”

“...ARE YOU OK, MISTRESS?”

Williams chuckles. “Funny, a genocidal mutant hate drone asks me if I’m feeling ok.”

“...ARE YOU OK, MISTRESS?”

“Do you even know why you’re asking me that? It’s because I programmed you to ask me. Hell, its probably the only way I can get an honest to goodness genuine concern over my well being from anyone out here in this damn company. The fans love me because I torture myself in death matches, the fans love me because I torture people they don’t like with instruments of carnage and mayhem, and yet when I need the people they vote for Holly Adams. She gets rewarded for her bad behavior with a world title match and what do I get for giving the fans what they want? I get that idiot Konrad Raab. I’m probably gonna get him on Breakdown because it makes sense to book him against the Queen of the Death Match when he is competing in a death match at the final show of the year.”

Kim turns and kicks the wall. “I am better than this, damn it!”

“...DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE NOT OK?”

“Yes, it means I am NOT ok you stupid trash!” Williams sighs and then starts walking again. She motions for the Dalek to follow and, of course, it does. “Now come along, tin can.”

The deranged ginger and her robot drone do not get very far before they are confronted by a man in a fancy suit who steps out from the shadows. He looks middle aged but still rather healthy and fit. Williams studies him carefully, trying to get a read off of him. The Dalek, however, does not waste any time at all.

“INTRUDER! INTRUDER! INTRUDERS MUST BE EXTERMINATED!”

The Dalek starts to roll closer to the man, causing to back away slowly in fear. Kim puts her hand on the Dalek, causing it to stop. “Whoa, hold on there you murderous little troll. We may not want to exterminate the nice man. Let’s hear him out….”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“...then we can kill him!”

“Uh…well…”

“Oh come on!” Kimberly snickers as she skips over to the man. He is now a little unsure of this. He is not sure if approaching Kim was a good idea. But it is too late now to get away. Williams has him backed up against a wall. “Do you really think I’d murder you right here in a public area? I’m crazy but I’m not stupid. I’d probably drag you out to some abandoned shack in the woods, kill you there, leave your body there, and then burn it all down.”

Williams grins from ear to ear. The man in the fancy suit does not seem to find this very entertaining but he does believe that Kim won’t hurt him. He sighs and nods his head. “Very well. Uh, my name is Rodney Wells. Are you Ms. Kimberly Frances Williams?”

The Woman Scorned nods her head. “Yes. But if you call me Frances again you’re dead. Capiche?”

“Noted.” Wells gulps, feeling a little more uneasy.

“So what do ya want Roddy? Me and my robot have places to go, people to maim!”

“Well, Ms. Williams, I was the financial advisor for the late Sorinah Floreschu.”

“Late?” Kimberly feigns shock. “Sorry is never late! She is always super punctual. Sometimes she’s even early. But she’s never EVER late!”

“I meant that she is deceased, Ms. Williams.”

“Oh that!” Williams giggles. “Why didn’t you just say she’s dead? She bit the big one? She’s in the ground getting eaten by worms? What’s so bad about the “D” word? She’s dead!” Williams wraps an arm around Rodney’s shoulders. “Say it, Roddy. She’s dead!”

“Uh…”

“Dead!”

“She’s….dead?”

“Right! There you go!” Kim lets go of him. She straightens his suit jacket for him. “Now what about ol’ dead Sorry Sorinah?”

“Ahem, yes,” Rodney Wells is clearly unsure what to make of the deranged Kimberly Williams. Is she, or anyone for that matter, really as crazy as this? Certainly this must be just an act. Surely this is just for show. Rodney used to work for Sorinah Floreschu and she, too had her own unique quirks about her. Rodney brushes off his initial concerns about Kimberly’s mental fitness and presses forward. “Well, I have been trying to track down the heir to Ms. Floreschu’s estate. I was quite surprised to find that you were the heir, Ms. Williams.”

Kimberly grins from ear to ear. This does not come as a surprise to her. Williams had kidnapped and imprisoned Sorinah in the shack in the middle of the Massachusetts wilderness. And during that time she had managed to get Sorinah’s will changed to name Kimberly the sole heir to her entire estate. It was quite easy, considering Sorinah had no biological living relatives. The closest thing Sorinah had to family was Kimberly. Sorinah’s sister, Emma, was Kimberly’s foster mother. It wouldn’t be that much of a stretch that Kimberly would be the heir. The only hard part was forging the paperwork. That, too, was rather easy for someone as skilled as Kim. But Rodney does not know any of this. So Kimberly decides to have fun with him for just a moment.

“Well see, Sorinah’s sister Emma, she wasn’t very nice. She kidnapped me from my mother’s arms at my birth. She made me into the psychopath I am today. So that kinda makes me Sorinah’s psychotic little niece, now doesn’t it?”

Rodney chuckles. “You are quite the story teller, Ms. Williams.”

“That’s what Sorry used to say! Anyway, Sorry had no children, her sister was butchered, maimed, and killed years earlier, and Sorry had no friends either. That kinda just left me! She left everything to little ol’ me!” Kim pokes a finger onto Rondey’s chest. “But who are you? And what do you care about me and Sorry?”

“I’m glad you finally asked.” Wells says, grinning smugly. “I was Ms. Floreschu’s financial advisor. Despite her humble living she had quite a vast amount of finances available to her. And since you are now the one in possession of all of her estate, including her vast unused wealth, I am here to offer my services merely as a financial advisor to you.”

“A financial advisor? You think I would want a financial advisor?”

“Well it is quite a substantial sum of money. You could use the assistance and…”

Williams rolls her eyes. “Look, pal, I’m not one of those stuck up suits like you. I’m not a rich bitch like Kennedy Street who hires goons to do her dirty work for her. I prefer to get my own hands dirty. I am not some fool like Blake Mason who buys the entire freaking Rise To Greatness pre-show just to make Bree happy only to have Bree leave his happy ass shortly thereafter! And I am also not like the people out there who fall for stupid campaigns paid for by Holly Adams. Holly may as well have bought the world title shot. If I really wanted to put down the World Champion I would just wait to find out who won the title, Cid or Selena, and slit their damn throat. I don’t need fan support to do that and I don’t need money to do that. I can easily make myself happy and keep myself entertained without your assistance, without becoming a sell out like them.”

Williams snaps her fingers. Immediately the Dalek pops to life. “EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!” Suddenly the Dalek sprays Rodney Wells with ghost pepper hot sauce, completely ruining his suit. Williams chuckles. “See? I just ruined your expensive suit. But don’t worry, since Sorry was loaded with cash and I now have that cash I’ll just buy you a new one. Sound fair, Roddy?”

“Uh, yes. Fair enough. But, Ms. Williams, may I please suggest one thing?”

Kimberly rolls her eyes. “Make it quick because I am finding it very hard to restrain myself from killing you right now.”

Wells reaches into his pocket and produces a card. He hands it to Kim. She looks at it. It has his name and contact information on it. “Think about my offer. Just think about it and if you change your mind, give me a call.”

==========
December 13th, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been a few days since Breakdown. Kimberly’s suspicions were proven to be fact; Konrad Raab is in a death match at the End of the Year Show and, of course, that means he must face Kimberly Williams one on one on Breakdown before said death match. Why? Because it’s Kim. And she is still feeling the stinging disappointment of not receiving the fan vote to get the SCW World Title Match at the End of the Year show. Williams feels, in a way, as if she has been betrayed by her fanbase, or at the very least forgotten. Normally she would talk to family about this situation but her half-sister and tag team partner Jessica Lasiewicz left SCW. And her distant cousin Glory Braddock is busy chasing the World Championship. Kimberly has been left to tackle her personal problems by talking to a robot, her Dalek.

That needs to change. Kim knows this. What does Kimberly do when she feels as if she has exhausted all other options? She falls back on the one constant she has always had in her life: her identical twin sister, Marie Jones. Marie and Kim used to be bitter rivals. Kim at one point felt extremely jealous of Marie. But at the lowest point of Kim’s life, when she was spending time in an insane asylum, it was Marie who visited her. Everyone else in the family was prepared to give up on Kim, including her own mother, but Marie refused to give up on her. Marie practically rescued Kimberly from self-destruction. Kimberly has not forgotten that and has remained fiercely loyal to her twin sister from then on. Now, in this moment of crisis, Williams hopes that maybe she can find some hope and assistance from her twin sister yet again.

The identical twin siblings are sitting inside of a small cafe in Boston, Massachusetts. They are at a table in the far corner. Marie has a latte in front of her while Kim is drinking a cup of straight black coffee.

“It’s great seeing you again, Kim. Ever since I left SCW we don’t talk that much and I hate it.”

“Yeah, it sucks.” Kim turns her coffee mug up and practically guzzles it all down in one gulp “I miss you, Marie.”

Jones tilts her head to one side and frowns. “Uh, you should probably drink that slower. Y’know? So you can enjoy it.”

“I do enjoy it.”

Marie shrugs her shoulders. “Whatever floats your boat. Anyway, I heard you are facing that freak from the stone age Konrad Raab.” Marie smirks knowingly. “What do you have planned for him?”

“Oh I know what everyone wants from me. SCW wants me to give him a good fight to test him, to see if he’s ready for a death match at the End of the Year Special. The fans want me to butcher and maim his old ass.”

Jones points a finger at her twin sister. “But what do YOU want to do, Kim?”

“I haven’t decided yet. I may just not show up.”

“That doesn’t sound like the Kimberly Williams I know.” Jones states. “Is there anything wrong?”

Before Kim can answer, the waitress returns with a big container of coffee. Kim takes it out of her hand, tilts it up, and starts chugging the coffee. Marie blushes in embarrassment. “Uh, sorry about my sister, she’s a little upset.”

“No worries.” The waitress says. She waits until Kim is done chugging the coffee. Then Kim hands it back to her. The waitress nervously walks away. Marie then begins addressing Kim again.

“What’s wrong, Kim? Obviously something is bothering you.”

“A lot is bothering me, Marie. My career isn’t where it should be. I know I am capable of so much more than what SCW is giving me. I know I’m not your typical wrestler and I didn’t expect SCW to support me but I thought that at least I had the fan support. But they voted for Holly Adams over me in the End of the Year voting! I give the fans what they want but they refuse to support me when I need them. Then this stranger comes outta nowhere and thinks he can tell me what to do, just because he was Sorinah Floreschu’s financial advisor and I inherited all her money. Well newsflash to him? I do not need him!” Kim points a finger at Marie. “But you…you have always given me good advice, Marie.”

“Well, I appreciate that Kim and…” Jones pauses as she thinks back to what her twin sister just said. “...wait, did you just say inheritance?”

“Yeah. Remember Sorinah?”

“That weird manager lady. Didn’t she die?”

“Yes. And she left everything to me.” Kim noticeably leaves out the part about how Kim kidnapped and murdered Sorinah. Marie suspects as much but doesn’t care. Sorinah was not a good person and Marie knows it. What Marie does care about is the fact that Kim now has come into possession of a large sum of money.

“And this guy wants to help you spend it?”

“Not exactly.” She shrugs her shoulders. “He wants to be my financial advisor. But I don’t need advice on spending that money. I’m not gonna sp end the damn money. I refuse to live a life of luxury.”

“But Kim, think of what you could do with such wealth. A huge mansion, nice fancy cars, swimming pools galore, and…”

“No!” Kim shakes her head. “That kind of stuff is your style. You love the luxury, you love living a nice life. And that’s fine for you. But me? I prefer to stay grounded. I like to keep myself reminded of where I came from and keep myself reminded of what the common, every day person has to deal with. And I do that by refusing to take advantage of wealth. I have already had access to a nice place, nice stuff, before this inheritance. Do you think I’ll suddenly change now?”

Marie shakes her head. “No, I don’t think so.”

“Exactly.”

“But Kim, remember when you told me about our dad? What was he trying to do near the end of his life?”

“Why does that matter?”

“Just humor me.” Marie presses. Kim sighs out of frustration.

“He wanted to redeem himself and the family name. He wanted to do some good to make up for the bad he’s done.”

“Right, so why don’t you do that? You have a ton of money now. You have more money than most people in this business right now. You don’t even truly need this business, that’s how much wealth you have. So if you’re not going to use it to make your own life more comfortable, why not use it to do some good?”

“Like what?” Kim is intrigued by what Marie is suggesting.

“Charity work. Or hell, start your own charity. Donate it to someone in need. I’m not sure because the possibilities are endless. But that financial advisor guy of yours might know of a thing or two you can use it on.”

The Woman Scorned pauses momentarily to think about her twin sister’s suggestion. Kim then nods her head. “You know what? That makes a lot of sense. I think I’ll call Roddy back and tell him that I’ll give him a chance.”

“Good.”

“And Marie…” Kim reaches out and grabs her sister’s hands “...I want you to join me on this.”

“Me?”

“Yes. I want to continue dad’s work. I want to help redeem the Williams name and, let’s face it, you are a Williams too. And you are smarter than me. Who better to lead the charge in this endeavor than you? And maybe you can advise me on where I go from here in my wrestling career too?”

Marie smirks knowingly. “That’s right, who better than me to lead this? You got it, Kim. I’ll help you in any way I can.”
Konrad meets a new friend in the wrestling business. Montreal, Canada. Thursday 2nd December. (Off-Camera)

It's been a hard few days for Konrad since he was suspended permanently from Twitter, and now, he officially had nobody to talk to. Sure he had his family and Luiza, but they know too much about Konrad and his career. Also, he wants his family want nothing to do with his discussions about Supreme Championship Wrestling due to how pissed off he was with the company itself. As he comes out, shaking his head on today's events of losing to Bison Jones, he puts two fingers up at the building and shouts.

Konrad Raab: "Fuck this company."

He rolled his wheelie suitcase with him, and then an early thirties man, dressed in black clothing with red knife strips on them, with a long black beard, long black hair, a black wrestling t-shirt and a blade necklace, walked towards him. Already, he sees what the reasoning was for him to meet Konrad outside the arena.

Foreign guy: "I can see why Luiza wanted me to meet you. It seems a lot of stuff has gone down tonight."

Konrad Raab: "What? Who the fuck are you?"

Konrad didn't want to know anybody with the mood he was in with the loss against Bison Jones; he didn't care about anything other than getting the hell out of Canada and going to Charlotte for car racing business he'll do. The foreign guy shook his head; seeing how right Luiza was, Konrad's anger had exploded. The guy scratches his beard.

Foreign guy: "I'm Hakon Theron, a future wrestler in the making. I know all about your problems. Obviously, we can't talk about the stuff you've been saying in public, so come to my hotel room, and we'll talk in private away from everyone. Next time we meet, we'll talk in public."

Konrad Raab: "I want to get to my hotel room and see Luiza."

Hakon Theron: "I understand, but Luiza knows about me meeting you; it's why I stood outside this arena. She won't mind, I guarantee you."

Konrad Raab: “OK, fine, let's go.”

Konrad grunts, feeling this was already a waste of his time, meeting someone outside the arena. Granted, Luiza had the idea for Konrad to meet his new potential friend better suited to address his wrestling problems and even his life than towards people he loves and family. He had friends in Germany, but they weren't living in the US to talk to him consistently. Konrad reluctantly walks with Hakon away from the arena to the city centre, not saying a word with Konrad grunting, shaking his head with a lot of bitterness inside him. 

At the same time, Konrad didn't realise it could lead to something good. They walked all around the city centre until Hakon got to the hotel, and Konrad dragged his suitcase to the hotel, and they took the elevator together. Luckily it wasn't far to walk from the elevator as Hakon got out the key card in his pocket when they reached the third door along from the elevator. Hakon slides it through the keyhole, and Hakon walks through the door. Konrad sighs as he comes in. Hakon closes the door, and Konrad sits on the sofa, which signifies Hakon being right on him being a wrestler. Hakon walks and sits next to Konrad and look at each other.

Hakon Theron: "This anger of yours, you have to admit, from what I've heard from Luiza, it's out of control. You can't say stuff like taking someone's head off and wanting to cut them; it's not something that happens in wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "I'm pissed off, alright? How else am I meant to react to shit?"

Hakon Theron: "In a manner that's not going to get you caught by the cops. I understand you're pissed off, but you need to tone down the swearing. You need to stop the serious threats."

Konrad was dead silent, not caring, but at the same time, Hakon was the only person that could help Konrad, being able to react appropriately. It had an effect more so than anyone he had met, even more so than his family ever could, which is saying a lot.

Konrad Raab: "You want me to be pushed around like a doormat?"

Hakon Theron: “No, not at all. I've seen your career the last few years, and I agree; you being neglected for title matches on PPV's is disgusting, but you need some boundaries."

Konrad Raab: “I do have boundaries. Someone on Twitter called me a pseudo; well, you get that word, and I would never stoop that low with anyone, especially when I have kids. I even defended a wrestler being called out for being a lesbian because they got attacked. If you have to use their sexuality as an insult, you are a piece of shit. I have friends in Germany who are gay and lesbian and happily married."

Konrad shook his head entirely; mainly, it was the first time meeting each other, and Luiza hadn't even met him, just via discussions online. Luiza was desperate for Konrad to have someone to talk to other than his family and friends in Germany. Of course, these were the things Hakon knew nothing about. The tone of Konrad's German accent was brutal.

Hakon Theron: "That still doesn't excuse you for the way you're wanting to take people's heads off."

Konrad Raab: "Because a lot of people don't take people's heads off with a clothesline. Right, I get it now. I knew this meeting was a waste of fucking time."

Hakon Theron: "You should've made that clear that's what your thought process was. Also, I know you've not said it in a while, but you can't say bathe in blood either. Come on, Konrad, I know you got anger issues and severe ones at that, but it's not how you approach matches."

Konrad pouts for a while, smiling because he always felt good about saying the stuff he did. Still, at the same time, this was a perfect opportunity for him to tell Hakon the situation was going on with wrestling in Supreme Championship Wrestling.

Konrad Raab: "Everything has gone to pot since Under Attack. Minerva left SCW; I got stabbed in the back by the assholes of Kandis, Tommy and that weak link Drake. I want nothing to do with anyone in that company. I don't want to go to their Christmas parties or parties in general. But thankfully, I got a locker room to myself; that in itself is a god damn blessing cos I always started fights. I also hated hearing discussions of how their lives are and shit I don't give a fuck about."

Hakon Theron: "I'm aware of all of that, but you don't need Twitter or the other social media platform you use to vent; you have me now to do that. Trust me, even when I have matches in Ocean Pinnacle Wrestling like tonight in a smaller venue, the company I work with is from Atlanta, Georgia. I will always be by your side. I won't get angry at anything you say or do, for that matter. About Minerva, I sense there's way more than just a friendship you lost. Let's talk about that."

The happiest times with Konrad's career was when he was with Minerva, and because of that, each time he thinks of her, he touches his heart, even showing Hakon his necklace of a black rose that Konrad made a promise to commit to Minerva when he showed her for the first time. Konrad nodded, feeling comfortable that now, Hakon wasn't a waste of time and was generally there for him.

Konrad Raab: "It is. I lost the love of my life, someone I'd happily do favours for. I was her slave, which I enjoyed a lot to cater to her needs. I blame Chris Cannon for Minerva leaving SCW because she lost her Tombstone home. I'm lost without her, not knowing what the fuck to do, other than making people be in pain just as I'm feeling. I still love and am in love with her, Hakon. Don't get me wrong, Luiza loves me a lot, and she knows how close I was to Minerva."

Hakon Theron: "It's obvious you enjoyed your time with her and were a lot happier. Life goes on, unfortunately, and you have to come to terms with that."

Konrad Raab: "I can't because she was the first-ever female wrestler I trained. I was doing everything to make her happy because I felt so bad for pissing it all away when she left the company we were in before Supreme. I fought her and fell in love in the middle of the match. Plus, she helped me so much to get over my cheating ex-wife. That's how much she meant to me."

Hakon nodded his head, clearly getting the entire point on why he's so angry or one of the reasons anyway. The other problem Konrad had was his arm; while he embraced the pain, it was worrying that he couldn't move it. But that's minor compared to Konrad's mental pain, which hurt more.

Hakon Theron: "Forgive me if I'll piss you off with this, but what about your dad? Luiza said you have nightmares about your dad."

Konrad Raab: “Not at all. She isn't wrong. Every time I sleep, I dream about my dad trying to kill me and at one stage, he did. I found myself wholly defenceless, and I even think he's still alive. I know he's dead in reality, but my piece of shit dad, he didn't want me to exist. My mum had to hide me away in my bedroom a lot cos of him."

Konrad had to pause for a bit; it was mainly hard for him to tell someone, especially since they don't know the whole story very well, but it was either this or going back to bad-mouthing people online. He puts his finger up to breathe normally again.

Konrad Raab: "He had schizophrenia, beat me, even had kids from school wishing they were his son over me, bullying me. That was another thing Minerva, and I had in common was our dad's never loved each other, and she said to me I treat her more of a dad than her actual dad did."

Hakon Theron: "That's horrible. I'm lucky that my parents love me. I wouldn't say my life was easy when I moved here from Norway when I was thirteen years old, and I watched wrestling on TV and thought how cool wrestlers were doing awesome moves. So I've done some training at a local wrestling school that my friend ran and won a lot of titles with many companies, but I've yet to win one in Ocean Pinnacle Wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "Keep working hard; you're good at what you do with a list of achievements you've done at a young age. I had to earn everything to get into wrestling. I had to earn a wrestling match, get in a wrestling school, earn title matches. I've worked my ass off, and I'm still treated like shit. I've not had a one on one PPV title shot in Supreme Championship Wrestling since my match against Shilo Valiant in two thousand and sixteen at Rise To Greatness for the TV title. All the other title matches I had, were on Breakdown shows."

Konrad spits on the floor with disgust, shaking his head entirely about the situation he had to face, while Hakon gasps on how long Konrad had to torture himself for not having a single PPV match until then.

Hakon Theron: "I also understand your dislike for tag matches; I've been stabbed in the back by more than multiple partners and never set foot in tag matches again. Clique pieces of shits. I'm more of an individual myself."

Konrad Raab: "Thank god you weren't asking me to team with you. I have to face fears of doing shit on my own again. These teams only use each other to attack other wrestlers, and they are pussies, can't handle fights on their own without their team members getting involved to show fear when there's nothing to be afraid of. I want to be on my own, showing even more fear without a team."

Hakon Theron: "I wasn't going to ask about that, or managing you for that matter. You want to be different. However, please, consider the trash you say and make it more authentic to what you're saying. Make people mean what you say."

Konrad nodded, someone he can trust and someone at any time, can go and vent towards him about wrestling problems and even his life if needed. Konrad hadn't felt happy like this to anyone, but Luiza, his family and his German friends for a very long time. Konrad thought he could trust Hakon.

Konrad Raab: "All I want to do is make people suffer, and I hurt them because I'm not happy and instead of bottling it up, I let it out and fighting is the only thing that keeps me happy. Well, sex with Luiza does, but I need to let it out that's not my girlfriend or family. I do illegal street fighting because it makes me happy to see the warm blood on my body when I beat some fucker up, same with wrestling."

Hakon Theron: "I love violence and giving others pain as well. Most people don't understand me because of my Norwegian accent, but you seem to easily. So I know the thrill of making others bleed and causing violence on my own; it's not cowardly to be on your own and attack wrestlers. It's more cowardly to be a team to beat people down, showing they are incapable of dealing with issues themselves."

Konrad Raab: "Indeed. My auntie comes from there, that's why. Found out I have other families there recently too. I was born and raised in Germany, but I have a home in Chicago, Illinois because I wrestle there every other week, and it's cheaper to have a house there than staying in hotels all the time."

There was a question that Hakon had on his mind about something as Konrad scratched his head, but he felt a lot better, talking to someone who would listen to him and understands the wrestling business.

Hakon Theron: "Do you have any plans to open up a wrestling school?"

Konrad Raab: "A lot of people have asked me this question. I'll talk about that with you and Luiza together next week."

Hakon Theron: "I also have a girlfriend too, Emily, her name is that's a professional wrestler in the company I work in, funny enough. Let's trade numbers before you go back to Luiza. You should thank her for us to meet up."

Konrad Raab: “Trust me, I will. I never will lose her in my life after today, same with your girl too. Luiza will get all the thanks in the world. Nice to meet you, and thank you for hearing me out."

Hakon Theron: "No problem, that's what I'm for to be your friend and talk wrestling while on the road."

Konrad smirked as he wrote his number down on a piece of paper as so did Hakon as they added it in their phones and test calls, and it worked with both before they placed their phones in their pocket and Konrad got up from Hakon's bed, and he opens the door to leave the hotel room with a smile on his face. 

He got down the elevator and went out of Hakon's hotel to walk back into a hired apartment, five minutes from where Hakon was staying, where he saw Luiza waiting on him on the sofa. They lay down on the couch to kiss, and they get busy before they head to bed two hours later to get some shut-eye.
2 of 2
======

==========
December 15th, 2021
Miami, Florida
On Camera
==========

As the cameras begin to roll we find ourselves inside of a luxuriously grand hotel room. It is obviously a hotel suite befit a wealthy celebrity traveling the world. In this case, that isn’t too far from the truth; although the celebrity in question may come as a surprise. The sound of a door opening is heard and a few moments later we can also hear it shut. A few seconds later and the eccentric deranged ginger Kimberly Williams steps into the scene. Although instead of her usually tattered attire, The Woman Scorned today is dressed in a fancy sequined gold cocktail dress and matching heels. Her long red hair is done up nicely. Williams approaches the curtains at the far end of the room and pulls them open, revealing a window that shows the skies of Miami, Florida.

“Gorgeous view, isn’t it? Well, that’s a subjective question. I imagine most would love a view such as this, and most would love luxuries such as this expensive hotel room. And I am sure that many of you ladies out there would love to have a beautiful dress such as the one I am wearing right now.” Williams twirls around in place, showing off her attire. A sadistic smirk is etched across her lovely face. “But you know me, don’t you? You know that this isn’t me. This is a fake. This is just for show. This isn’t the real Kimberly Williams. The real Kimberly Williams wouldn’t be caught dead wearing something like this fancy little number, getting treated like freaking royalty in this lavish suite. Now would she?”

The Woman Scorned shakes her head. “No, she wouldn’t. At least, you wouldn’t think she would. That just doesn’t fit your definition of who she is; that doesn’t fit your perfectly crafted narrative of who Kimberly Williams is…” she grins from ear to ear “...so what about this…”

Williams snaps her fingers. Suddenly the scene shifts. No longer are we inside of a hotel room. Instead we are in what appears to be a zoo late at night. There are animals scattered all over the place. But these are not real animals. They are just life sized models. We have a grizzly bear standing on its hind legs, an alligator, and a lion. The darkened zoo is silent. But then the silence is broken by a shrill scream. The screaming is coming from Kimberly Williams who bolts out onto the scene, now wearing torn denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt with the words “Queen of the Death Match” etched in red across the front. Williams has her knife glove on her right hand and is carrying a baseball bat.

The Woman Scorned rushes over to the lion first and swings mightily with the bat and strikes it across the back, nearly breaking the model. Two more swings and the lion does finally break into two separate pieces. Kim goes over to the bear next, swings the bat three times and finally on the third try topples the bear over. Finally Kim goes over to the alligator and begins stabbing it repeatedly with her knife glove. She gets up and marches over towards the camera, growling uncontrollably, almost like a rabid animal herself.

“Or maybe this is what you expect? You expect the psychopath, the crazy, deranged little Kimmie Williams. You enjoy Crazy Kim with her playthings, using them to staple people’s asses, torment them with a robot drone, or maim them with Betty White here…” she flashes the knife glove menacingly. She then takes the glove off and casts it to the side.

“I have busted my ass not for this company but for its fans. I have busted my ass to entertain the people. And I truly have enjoyed myself. I have enjoyed being the loveable Crazy Kim for each and every one of you. I have bled pools of blood for the entertainment of you fans, I sacrificed my body for you fans, and I have taken years off of my own life just so you fans can be entertained. And how am I rewarded?” Williams glares with hatred at the camera.

“You vote for Holly Adams to get a shot at the World Championship. I mean, when it comes to the reigning World Champion, Selena Frost, she is rather subtle about her hypocrisy but Holly? She’s blatant about being a damn con-artist. She hates all of you, she has never done anything for you, but you voted for her? I still had faith in the fans but now that has been shaken to its core. What does that leave? I mean, I have already lost faith in SCW management. I lost faith in them a long time ago. It wasn’t that long ago that Bree Lancaster needed an opponent to defend the United States title against. SCW chose me at random. They didn’t think I’d actually win. But I proved to the world that night that there was more to Kimberly Williams than just the loveable psychopath you see on the exterior. I proved I can actually wrestle. But once I lost the title, SCW forgot about me. I never got another singles title match until Ace Marshall used his Trios Contract to give everyone and their damn mother a shot at the SCW world title in the gauntlet match. But that was thanks to Ace…” she waves at the camera “...thanks, Ace! Love ya!”

She shakes her head. “But SCW never gave me anything else. Jordan Majors was prepping for an underground rules war with Nicole Kinnick and Brittany Lohan. So SCW puts Jordan against me to test her. I whip Jordan’s ass and what happens? I get crowned the new Underground Champion and what does Jordan get? She gets a shot at the Adrenaline Championship.” Williams shrugs her shoulders. “In what world does that make sense? I beat her ass. That title should be mine, not hers. But I got saddled with the Underground title because well, of course, it’s Crazy Kim, hardcore is her thing right? And now yet again SCW is using me to test someone. They are using me to test someone who deserve the opportunity. Konrad is getting a death match at the End of the Year Show, so yes, let’s give him the Queen of the Death Match because that makes sense. That’s the only way we know how to use Crazy Kim. My reward for hard work and dedication to this company and particularly the fans is to get to fight a freakish weirdo whose favorite pastimes include engaging in twitter wars for hours on end, painting himself, and getting slapped with dozens of sexual harassment lawsuits?”

Williams shakes her head. “My congenial attitude does have its limits. I have reached my limits. SCW wants me to fight Konrad? Fine, I’ll do it. It isn’t like I have anything better to do. But know that in signing this match you have also signed Konrad’s own personal death certificate.”

Kim points a finger at the camera. “Konrad, sweetie, you can talk about how you love violence and how you love fighting, and yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah, quite frankly no one cares, but one thing I can tell you is that your level of violence is nowhere near mine. You think you are ready for a death match? You want a death match, you German Jackoff?” She shakes her head. “The answer to that is no, you really don’t want a death match. Because you have no damn clue what a death match really is. And if you think you know what I am all about then you are wrong. In fact…” she chuckles nastily with a devilish grin on her face “...you may very well be DEAD wrong.”

Williams winks at the camera. “If you study my recent string of hardcore matches here in SCW against the likes of Lucas Knight, Jordan Majors, and Datura, then you are not getting a fair sampling of what Kimberly Williams is really capable of. The fact is that I have been holding back. I have not tapped into the darkness that I keep bottled up inside because, quite honestly, my own inner darkness is so damn evil it scares me. And I have been trying oh so hard to be a better person, so I knew it was best to keep that darkness, that evil, bottled up inside. I knew it was best for the entire world to make sure my evil never again saw the light of day. But now people like SCW, the fans, and yes, even you Konrad, people like you have all pushed me to my limits and now I don’t care. I don’t give a damn. I’m unleashing hell from this point forward and I am starting with you.”

Kim shrugs her shoulders. “But what did you do to piss me off? Quite honestly, your biggest sin, ol’ Weiner Schnitzel is your very existence. You are being granted a great opportunity by SCW and I’m being used as a pawn, just like they used me as a pawn when Jordan was granted an opportunity. I suppose after I’m done kicking your ass you’ll get a title match, just like how Jordan got a championship match after I kicked her ass.”

An evil grin forms on her face. Kim shakes her head. “Not this time. I’m going to make sure you are not capable of cashing in on whatever damn opportunity SCW is prepping you for. You won’t be able to cash in off of this because I am going to cripple your geriatric ass.”

Kimberly throws her head back and laughs hysterically. “Oh but wait, the rules! This isn’t a death match! This isn’t underground rules! I can get disqualified can’t I?!” Kim rolls her eyes. “For starters, Dinosaur, like I said at the start, I am more than just a hardcore violent bitch. I am a damn good submission specialist. I can break your fragile brittle little bones in an instant with one of my many submission moves. Second, look at this face? Does this look like the kind of person who gives a damn about the rules? I have long since quit caring about the rules. And third…” Williams pauses, primarily for dramatic effect. Finally she lets out a slight chuckle.

“...and third, well, maybe I just won’t even show up? Like I said, you’re not worth my damn time. So maybe it won’t be Kim who shows up to face Konrad? Maybe it’ll be my twin sister…former SCW superstar Marie Jones. It wouldn’t be the first time my sister and I traded place in the middle of the match and it wouldn’t be the first time we fooled the idiots in SCW management, either.” She winks knowingly at the camera. “But rest assured, Konrad, if I do show up, I will cripple you. That is a fact.”

And just then the scene suddenly changes again. We are back to the lush, luxurious hotel suite. Kimberly is once again decked out in the fancy cocktail dress. She is leaning back in a comfy chair with a glass of red wine in her hand. “So which is it SCW? Do you want me to be a fraud like everyone else you apparently support? Or do you want me to be the psychopath that you long for and crave? Do you want me to fit in with the cookie cutter mold of every other wrestler in this company or do you want me to continue making you money out the ass with my crazy yet oh so financially pleasing antics?” She sips on the wine. “But let’s face it, it isn’t like you get a choice anymore. The choice is mine. I do what I want when I want and whether Konrad Raab is able to walk away from the ring tomorrow night in one piece or in several pieces is going to depend upon my mood.”

She playfully waves at the camera. “See you tomorrow night, grandpa!”
Konrad's plans about a wrestling school. New York City, New York. Wednesday 8th December (Off-Camera)

Konrad, Luiza and Dakon all got together in a hired apartment as Konrad, although likes hotels, because he was now on a vegan diet due to being a Climate Change activist, hotel food nor the food at the arena was suitable for Konrad to eat anymore. So everything has to be cooked from scratch, even taking vegan food with him to arenas in a metal container as he refuses to touch plastic unless he has to. But today wasn't about Climate Change as he hears the doorbell. Luiza looks strange at Dakon, being unaware of having a visitor.

Konrad Raab: "I'll get that."

Konrad stands up and goes towards the front door, and he opens it to see the appearance of the one man rarely ever been around Konrad with his wrestling career, the man that's Konrad's twin brother who's much more significant than Konrad. He wore the green and black mask today as a way of keeping him calm and not attacking anyone on sight; especially he hadn't met Luiza yet.

Konrad Raab: "Thanks for coming on short notice, Markus. Remember what I said, no attacking and if you do, especially on Luiza, I'll beat the shit out of you."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "No problem. If it's business with what we've been planning, you bet your ass I would come and discuss them with you. I promise I won't."

As Markus enters the hired apartment home, Konrad closes the door and sees Markus already in the living room, and Markus gulps heavily, especially his fear of women. Still, he wasn't here for that and came to sit down as it was strange for Markus to get used to two new people, but at the same time, it was nothing to do with wrestling in Supreme for once. Konrad came to sit down, looking at all three people.

Konrad Raab: "Dakon and Luiza, meet Markus, other known as Lord Raab in wrestling, my twin brother."

Luiza Doe: "YAY, I knew I'd meet Markus eventually. Hello."

Markus “Lord” Raab: “Hi Luiza. But who the fuck is that guy?"

Konrad Raab: "Dakon Theron, a guy I only met last week that helped me out when ranting about shit I won't discuss with you or Luiza. Luiza helped me with finding someone to talk to on the road. He comes from Norway, which is what we'll talk about."

Markus and Dakon shook hands, which was good to see for Konrad, although he kept an eye out on Luiza and Markus each time. Markus felt a little comfortable now he knew that Luiza was Konrad's girlfriend and that Dakon was a source of communication for Konrad's anger. However, Markus sits next to Konrad primarily because of their plans. However, Konrad, knowing Dakon and Luiza longer, jumps straight into it.

Konrad Raab: "I know you two have been asking about me running a wrestling school. Well, I wanted to bring you both here to talk about that. Markus here is going to be running the wrestling school with me. He'll also have his tag partner, Samuel McPherson, onboard, but he has learning difficulties, so Markus will do most of the talking. Samuel will also be a guy that can teach people with learning difficulties to wrestle as well."

Dakon Theron: "But what has it got to do with me? I'm just a guy from Norway."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "That's why it's perfect. What you both have to understand is we aren't going to be running a wrestling school in America."

Luiza Doe: "But I don't know any other languages outside of English and Romanian."

Konrad Raab: "I will teach you German and Norwegian. You being able to speak Romanian is going to be vital as well. Minerva can come down anytime to help. Me and Lord Raab agreed there are far too many wrestling schools in this country and far too many American, Canadian and British wrestlers in the business. There's a severe lack of other European wrestlers breaking out, and we're going to change that."

That was the one thing Markus admired about Konrad: doing something different. Markus was the first to jump in on it, even though he wanted to change wrestling, despite not knowing to do anything like that in his whole wrestling career. Konrad smiled, feeling happy and satisfied with the discussion so far. Markus took the leading charge of the talks as Konrad nodded at Luiza.

Markus "Lord" Raab: "The wrestling school will be located in Cologne, Germany where anyone from Europe apart from the United Kingdom can come and train. Now Dakon, you speak Norwegian very well, you'll be in charge of teaching those students, and I'll help you with that since I know some Norwegian myself, and your girlfriend can come and help the female Norwegian students."

Konrad Raab: "Luiza, you being able to speak Romanian is going to help you to teach Romanian students, and I'll do the same as well. Minerva, as I said, will be more than welcome to come to our school, and I'll talk to her about that when I see her next."

Markus pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket to show them what the wrestling school looked like. However, it's in building development; the outside building was done. Things inside weren't at least six months ago as both Luiza and Dakon widened their eyes on the outside of the building.

Dakon Theron: "Wow, it looks amazing, and it means a lot you want me and Luiza to be a part of making history of transitioning the other European wrestlers making it in wrestling easily. However, how come there are no logos on it?"

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Because at the time, we hadn't thought of a name. We do now, and it will be called Brutality Frontiers Wrestling Academy or, in German, Brutalität Grenzen Ringen Akademie."

Luiza Doe: "It looks amazing, guys, and I love the name. Nobody else in wrestling has thought of this."

Markus applauded Luiza for getting the idea, even if she's sceptical of moving to Germany shortly when she wouldn't know anyone, but she had Konrad for that, and he would help her make friends in Germany.

Konrad Raab: "Because nobody in Supreme Championship Wrestling gives a fuck about the lack of European Wrestlers in wrestling, unlike us. We're going to make sure guys from Germany, Norway, Romania, Italy, Holland and other European wrestlers realise there is a chance for them to succeed in this business. I hear a European Tour is coming up in February. Me, Luiza and Dakon will go to check how the building inside is going, and I'll keep you updated on that, Markus and send you pics on your phone."

Markus "Lord" Raab: "Sounds like a plan. Well, I better get going and leave you three alone now we've discussed the business. Gotta head to do another company business somewhere in America and meet Henry there."

Dakon Theron: "Yeah, I'll be going to a smaller arena in New York now since I have a match today. I'll see you tomorrow, Konrad."

Dakon and Markus got up as he smiled at Luiza, knowing that now, she was a part of the Raab family, at least for the time being. Konrad led them out of the door, with Markus and Dakon going their separate ways for Konrad to close the door and have alone time with Luiza in their own hired apartment. It was better for them because they get all the private time they need without worrying about some people next door moaning about the noises they make during their lovemaking.

-------------------------------------

Time to dish out revenge and pain on a bitch. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 14th December (On-Camera)

Konrad had to think long and hard about what he wanted to do, but he had an idea and one that he could do by himself without any allies, friends or teams to do so. However, he had a problem to tackle, Kimberly Williams. Konrad hadn't said anything about it, and he had a lot of things to say. He's located in the exact location as always. There were noises of ghosts, dried blood on the wall, skeletons all over the floor, and a collection of blood Konrad collected. Konrad sits in the chair and has a lot of unopened red paint, including the two metal containers in front of him.

Konrad Raab: "I've been thinking for two days what I want to do in SCW, well apart from getting a fucking one on one PPV title shot, I'm still waiting for, and it seems it will be six years next year that I haven't had one. Finally, I've figured out what I want to do as well as chasing that goal. To continue what Minerva used to do before she left, she became violent and kidnapped wrestlers. Those were the best times of my life, and I'm going to make everyone's lives more miserable than ever before with a ton of violence, pain and even more blood. The only difference is I'm doing it all on my own without a team, manager, friends or allies to stop me. Also, with a ton of anger while at it as well."

An evil laugh appears on Konrad's face, being the only time he was happy was when Minerva got the attention he needed. Now it was time to address the wrestler that had to attack him last week but smirked after what he heard.

Konrad Raab: "Oh Kimberly, I admire you wanted to fight me backstage, you know the fights I love to start and do anytime, anywhere. For once, I praise you for having the guts to beat me on your own without being in a clique team. You're brave. Yes, I admire you won the Underground title from Jordan Majors and defeated Syren. I admire, of course, you being violent and giving people pain with and without weapons, exactly what I want to do. I admire you being able to use weapons to prove your psycho. Yes, I do admire that, generally."

It made Konrad sick he had to admit those things because he wanted to trash her completely, but Konrad did it because he had to. He was shaking his head. However, it was a starting point.

Konrad Raab: "However, I've never had an opportunity to show everyone how much of a sick fuck I can be. Mostly because I've been held back from doing so. You weren't, so it came naturally to you. But you made one big fucking mistake of attacking me. If people don't care what I say, I don't care for their shit opinions of what they say because I do things my way, not what anyone else wants. I'm so glad you wanted to fight me because I embrace that crap. I will still be pissed off, and when I fight, it makes me happy. But the reasoning is what pissed me off all because you weren't selected for the title match? Boo fucking whoo. I've not had a one on one PPV title match for almost six years, and I had to suck up way too long, but I had to change because of me going nowhere, something you're not willing to do."

Konrad had to keep reminding himself about his arm, although the problem was he couldn't feel it. It's the movement that bothered him the most. He still could pour paint all over him with one arm as the paint drips all over him.

Konrad Raab: "With my arm, I don't feel pain at all due to my high tolerance with it, so go ahead, do everything you can to break me, but you won't do anything to me, despite you have a history of using stupid penguins to stab people with. I will more likely break your cripple bones and place you in a medical facility because I live for moments like this. I will give you so much hell that you won't even realise it will be coming. I know, you're offended about me being a deathmatch, right?"

A small moment of pause for a second as he feels the dripping paint from his face.

Konrad Raab: "Too bad because for everyone's information, I've been in a death match a month ago in another company and I watched a deathmatch on Monday to give me some ideas, so I know what they are. Forget about even stating I lack experience because I don't. Maybe you should've pissed off that worthless Cian and thinks I'll regret it when in reality, I haven't regretted a damn thing I've done so far."

As he looked dead even on camera, a door opened, and it was his new friend, showing him a specific tweet from Kim herself. Konrad shook his head and nodded before his friend left the abandoned home. Konrad grits his teeth.

Konrad Raab: "Are you fucking kidding me? You honestly went all that trouble to beat me down; only you tweeted saying you might not bother showing up? Well, now I'm wrong; you are a shit faced coward. Congratulations. You're pathetic, and I'm sorry, but it only proves now, I'm capable of accepting any fights. If I beat people, I make sure it ends and never run from a fight like it seems your considering doing. Your attack on me if you bring in your sister to fight your battles was a waste of time. Much like you've been a waste to the roster recently after your title loss to that scum." 

He couldn't help but shake his head on the situation, and Konrad needed something to drink; he picked up a metal bottle of water and drank out of it before putting the cap back on.

Konrad Raab: "You're no different and if you're as violent and vicious as you are, prove it to me, you pathetic bitch, don't hide behind a keyboard or your sister Marie because all that says is you're scared of being violent to me, scared I will hit you harder than anyone has before. Only violent towards people that you know that can't defend themselves. I can dish violence onto you all I want, and nobody can stop me. But it's fine because I will force pieces of cowards to fight me."

Continuing to shake his head, which only bothered him so much more, especially the praising he did was void, meant nothing now as he grips his fists and gets up before kicking the chair violently. Seething through the camera with paint dripping still to look directly at the camera standing.

Konrad Raab: "You're already giving me the win if you're bailing out on this match and replacing for your sister. So all this talk about sucking up while you've been beaten with a lead pipe, barbed wire and being electrocuted and continuing to fight is rubbish. I want your ass. I'd go and hunt down where you live, so you get to face me. So I can dish out every revenge I have to leave you not walking out of this match. Because I'm so excited to face you, or I was until that tweet. You're scared; I understand since you know, I stated I'd start kidnapping, picking off the pieces where Minerva left off, so you get in the ring with me and leave you blooded, crippled and in the medical facility."

Konrad breathes heavily as much as he wants to feel positive; he simply couldn't, and had pissed him right off. Maybe it's the mind games Kim was trying to pull on Konrad, but still, nevertheless, it bothered him. Konrad took his shirt off and saw clear knife marks on his chest.

Konrad Raab: "I want and need you to cause me to bleed; I want to cause you to bleed so I can wipe it on my chest. I've placed these knife marks on myself to heal the source of mental pain I've been going through. I love blood, I love pain, and I love making everyone miserable. You will see or rather your sister unless you're trying to play stupid games with me. Use weapons on me, use all the violence on me, do everything you've said to Syren on me; I would be laughing because of enjoyment of being hurt and use weapons."

Konrad went over to the last available paint contender and poured it all over him and letting it drip from his body, imagining it was the warm blood of Kimberly.

Konrad Raab: "Prove you're a deathmatch queen by facing me. You're not winning this match, I am, and it's going to bite you in the ass if you're stupid to no show because you have no respect for this business. I do, and you will see just what violence I'm capable of doing. I don't care for rules either, as I proved that in front of the referee on cheating blatantly. I refuse to hide my cheating and dirty tricks. I will make you bleed, and I want you to make me bleed also. By the way, Cian, don't pretend that I don't know who I'm facing for the deathmatch because you know damn well I'm facing Nate Chapel."

One last pause as Konrad drinks some more water again. Konrad heard the screams as he smirked.

Konrad Raab: "That's the sound I will hear from you when I will be snapping your fucking ankle, and I won't be letting go because you're in a whole world of pain. That's why I have a fetish for violence, as my theme song is. It relates a lot to me, and I will be the new Minerva of this company as a sign of respect I have for her, only a lot worse. On Thursday night, you better show your ass up and give me violence, give me pain and give me a god damn fight, not running and hiding from me like a pathetic coward. You deserve revenge, and I'll give it to you. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood."

Konrad looks intensely on camera as he growls before the camera goes to black.