Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Lexy Chapel Presents Lexygeddon vs. The Connection vs. The Order of Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ace Marshall & Autumn Valentine vs. Kandis & Tommy Valentine vs. Lucas Knight & Christy Matthews

SCW World Tag Team Championship

Thunderdome Match

4 RP limit for tag

No Word Limits

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, December 15, 2021
OOC: CD only. Just like last week, came out shorter than I expected but it does what it needs to.
----------------------------

Breakdown 12-16-21 #1
Very excited for this event. Good luck everyone, let's kick off the final Breakdown with a show worth remembering.

A few weeks ago, I had a wild and crazy dream. A dream that Autumn Valentine might be able to challenge for the SCW World Championship. What madness, I thought. But for a moment I let myself believe.

...apparently I forgot that none of you actually like me.

Oh well. During those wild dreams I came up with an idea for two RPs. Then I told Doug, and we came up with about 200 more ideas to do afterward. And then the realization hit that none of you like me. So you know what? "Fuck it," we said, "let's do that idea for the tag titles instead."

So, this is part one of the story I WOULD have run at the EOYS.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Forty-Six
OOC: This one starts directly after my last rp and ties in to some of the things in the Kandis rps. Also as a quick note, I did this one without reading any other rps for the match. Good luck!

"Trials And Tribulations"
Well I’m not going to lie, I’ve felt pretty shitty mentally the last few days. A lot of it due to work, but also the prospect of writing for this match if I’m honest.  I had every intention to no show initially, but there was always that little voice telling me I didn’t want to let Lexy down on the off chance that we could somehow retain. We could who knows. 

That said what I’ve written I’m quite happy with. My shoot I’m rather proud of all things considered as well felt like vintage Lucas to a point but I'm then again bias.

Enjoy.

Posting now cause I don't trust myself to wake up later. 

Good Luck not that any of you need it. 

Thunderdome #1
First off, <3 to Randy for his message yesterday.

Secondly, I had too much fun writing this. Like I said previously, I had this idea for the EOYS if I won because it felt big and character redefining in the sense that it alters the status quo. I had to have Doug talk me out of doing something to bring the status quo a LITTLE bit back though because I've adored the stuff on the shows so much I didn't want to ruin it. I have IDEAS though if Olek needs them. 

This is a nice RP to end off 2021 with Autumn on, because it feels like it's the end of her 2021 chapter. Now we move to 2022, and hopefully a new layout if I can work on that over the next week or so.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Forty-Seven
This RP continues on from last week. Really liked writing it. Feel like it adds so much to the overall story we're telling. Really fun way to end out the year.

Enjoy.

Order of Chaos Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood: Part Thirty-Nine
My Various Roles [Part Two]
Jon, you marvelous bastard, lmao. I read your roleplay but honestly, after deliberating it I opted to treat the shoot in this roleplay as Ace simply hasn't seen it. I don't want to no sell the story by no stretch of the imagination, I just didn't want to immediately put it on the spot without more consideration. I look forward to Knight murdering Ace in the dome. <3 

Either way it's been great. Best of luck to everyone.

Pages: 1 2