Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Cassidy Carter vs. Crystal Zdunich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET
The cameras are rolling and as they do we are taken to the image of Crystal Zdunich looking right into the lens. She has a disgusted expression on her face as the camera pans in on her face. She rolls her hands through her long blue hair as she looks deeply into the camera.

“Long behold I know it’s been a long time since I actually managed to stand in front of a camera and really share my thoughts. There is so much going through my head right now but to be honest it’s not like any of you really deserve my feelings. You don’t get that right…”

Crystal cracks a wicked grin nodding her head as she continues to express herself.

“For weeks, hell for months I have been sick and tired of just about everything. I can hear the various people talking about me. People act like I just don’t care anymore. Hell to be frank I really don’t care anymore. It has been hard to find my footing and to find my sense of belonging in this company. Many of you are probably questioning why I have been throwing temper tantrums and the answers to those questions are fairly simple…”

Crystal nods her head with a slight grin.

“Because in a nutshell… I can… I have that right. I know damn well what I am about. I know I am better than everybody in this company. Even if nobody believes in it I really don’t give a shit about it anymore. I know I deserve better and I won’t stop until I get the proper respect that I absolutely deserve. Let’s be honest…”

Crystal points at the camera as she smiles.

“Who actually believed in me?! Who actually gave anything close to a single fuck about me… None of you did. In fact the only person who actually believed in me was the woman that I became life partners with in the form of Alexandra Caldwell. She sees something in me that nobody else did. She see’s potential. She see’s a legacy and a legacy she wants me to bring back out. That will come out of me and it will start one week at a time. This week I start small by beating the life out of Cassidy but after that I will take what belongs to me. Rest assured on that much!”