Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Syren vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET
One week I'm sick and it just happens to be a PPV week. Typical. But I'm back now... so here we go.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 343
“Rookie mistake”
OOC: The first pic is one of Konrad's teammate's in NASCAR known as Kyle Young (Pic Base is Kyle Busch) who in the story won a title on some independent show, but I only discovered Kyle Busch winning a WWE title not long ago actually which is perfect for this. It's the first and last time I'll post this many pics in one RP.  1 of 2 RP's.

[Image: yyDRb9Z.jpg]

[Image: TDoGkAq.jpg]

Konrad's Underground champion party. Phoenix, Arizona. Wednesday 26th January. (Off-Camera)

Ever since he defeated his sworn enemy, Konrad had been busy. Straight after the match, he had to travel back to Chicago for a wrestling match elsewhere and then on the same day, he had to fly to Phoenix, Arizona, for NASCAR testing. However, Luiza wasn't in Konrad's motorhome, and Konrad had no idea why, but Luiza told him to stay in the motorhome. So instead, he decided to get changed from his traditional Brad Rogers racing red skittles shirt and jeans to wearing a suit while waiting.

Mainly because he was never the kind of guy who would wear suits regularly; only little did he know what surprises would hit him. Konrad, because of the heat of the desert of Arizona, was pouring with a ton of sweat down him. He quickly grabs a glass to pour some water in the tap from the kitchen and drinks it as he sighs with relief. He puts the television on for a while, watching some horror film. 

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on his motorhome door. Konrad turned the television off and got up to walk towards the door, and one of the team members was there. It was one of Konrad's mechanics, a brown-haired tattoo guy, looking in his early thirties with a name tag of Gerald, looking at Konrad on the clothes he's wearing, nodding his head on the approval of them.

Gerald: "Come with me."

Konrad nodded before he stepped out of his motorhome and closed the door before he locked it up with the keys he had in his pocket, making sure he had his personal belongings like his card, money and his phone. Konrad was silent, still wondering what was going on, while walking with Gerald, who knew more about Konrad's mind with racing works than anyone in the paddock. They took a five-minute walk, and Gerald went into a large white tent first before Konrad did, and they all shouted with the whole team, some fans, Dakon and of course, his fiancee.

Everyone: "Surprise."

They all let off their party poppers like they had fireworks inside. Konrad saw the banner of him being all blooded up while on his knees in the ring with the title in his hands and stated, congratulations Konrad Raab the new Underground champion. Luiza went over to Konrad and gave him a hug and a kiss before Konrad took the Underground title from Luiza's shoulder and placed it around his. Konrad holds his title in the air, showing off to every one of his proud achievement.

Luiza Doe: "This is your night. You thought the team forgot about your title win, didn't you?"

Konrad Raab: "Sort of, considering they weren't there when I won the title."

One of his teammates from the team, known as Denny, walks over to Konrad and pats him on his shoulder, looking at the title that Konrad won from his sworn enemy, the one who had bullied and trolled him the entire time. He overheard Konrad's comments.

Denny: "That's where you're wrong because you may not know this, but I was a part of the audience. We're always there as a team to support one another. We supported Kyle Young and his son with car dirt racing. You're a part of this family."

Christopher: "Indeed, and I may not have tested today, but I wouldn't have missed this for the world, especially how well we got along in the Bristol dirt test."

Brad Rogers: "I was also there when you won the Underground title against Lucas Knight. It's unfortunate you didn't use NASCAR car parts to beat Lucas down, but you won, and that's what matters."

Konrad Raab: "Well, I had no idea you and Denny were there."

Kyle Young: "Oh come on guys, get this guy some champagne."

Konrad hadn't drunk alcohol with friends for a long time, and it was something he had been craving for quite some time. However, Luiza has her fears about Konrad's nightmare dreams issue that he would be worse if he got drunk, but she couldn't care for today as they passed him champagne, not in a wine glass, but in a large beer glass as Konrad raises his glass in the air and drinks it. He takes the whole bottle since there was a lot there, but Kyle takes it out of his hand and pours it all over Konrad's head, with Konrad having a massive smile on his face.

Kyle Young: "You're not the only guy in this team who's won a wrestling title in the past."

Kyle got a title briefcase from his wife, Nancy, as he unlocks the lid and opens it to unveil a wrestling title. It had a green design with hardcore attached to it as Konrad stood in shock as he saw Luiza also having a good time, getting used to the team since she was as much of a family to Brad Rogers Racing as Konrad was.

Konrad Raab: "Woah, I never knew you were a wrestling champion."

Kyle Young: "When I won the NASCAR championship back in two thousand and nine, I went to watch wrestling, and the guy with the dreadlocks offered to wrestle me just for fun, I accepted, and I rolled him up to win this title belt. It's as much of a replica as your title belt is. I had good fun, actually; maybe someday, I could get in the ring."

Konrad Raab: "I wouldn't recommend the company I won this title in. I'm not very well-liked there, and honestly, I'd rather be on my own. But that discussion about that is for another day. I want to celebrate, enjoying the moment because I haven't been able to."

Luiza Doe: "Damn right you are. Well, you know why I can't drink alcohol, but we can certainly make a toast to it with me drinking diet coke."

Konrad Raab: “Cheers to that.”

With the loud music going on with metal-themed mostly and some racing movies music at the same time with wrestling related, Dakon came over and wanted to take a look at Kyle's title. He held it up, standing next to Konrad, nodding that even he didn't know Kyle was a wrestling champion either. Konrad smashed his champagne glass to diet coke glass, and they both drank together.

Dakon Theron: "I never knew not only you were a wrestling fan, but a wrestling champion as well, Kyle."

Kyle Young: "My son, he enjoys the hell out of watching wrestling and more so he's discovered one of my teammates is a professional wrestler. It was a great moment; I have to admit."

Denny: "You should've seen the brutality Konrad gave to Lucas; I never thought he had it in him to blast him with the glass tubes and the cricket bat. Jeez, you poured your sweat and tears into getting the title. It was amazing, Kyle."

Brad Rogers: "Oh, it was. Unfortunately, we weren't allowed backstage for the PPV because SCW staff didn't know who we were, but it was still fantastic. We're proud of you for your career in Wrestling and NASCAR. You're fast as hell, and you got to work on your starts and restarts, but you're getting there and being in the Cup and Xfinity Series; it will help you greatly."

Konrad Raab: "Trust me, that won't be a problem when the clash at the coliseum race is over next weekend. SCW will know who you guys are and know much more than Nate said about me being a NASCAR driver. I'm finding a way to promote both sports at once. Let me get pissed this whole night."

Luiza Doe: "Oh, my future husband will. He's the best at wrestling and racing. I love this man so much that you won't believe that we got engaged only a few weeks ago. Now he's won a wrestling title."

Konrad nodded, being in tears because all this time, he never had this amount of support from the fans who did ask him for pictures and autographs with the Underground title as he loved the feeling of having attention. He stands on stage, telling the DJ to cut the music for a minute as he drinks a whole bottle of champagne and has the microphone.

Konrad Raab: "I want to thank you all for arranging this party tonight and allowing me to celebrate this moment with you all. It's been tough; I won't deny that with both wrestling and NASCAR last year, but this year if I can turn things around with wrestling, I can certainly with NASCAR as well. Thank you all for coming tonight, and we're going to sing a song that relates a lot to this celebration."

Konrad got off the stage, and the DJ knew what Konrad was talking about and went to stand with Luiza and Kyle next to him as Konrad clipped the belt around his shoulder before the song by queen plays with we are the champions with Kyle included when he won his wrestling title a few years ago. They all sang together for quite a while, and when the song finished, they placed racing music back on as Konrad and Luiza continued chatting to Konrad's team and Dakon. Konrad was drunk three hours later. 

Still, he partied hard as the party lasted until one in the morning, where everyone either headed off home, hotels or in the case of NASCAR drivers, back to their motorhomes. When Konrad and Luiza got in and closed the motorhome door, she looked into Konrad's eyes, and they kissed before they headed to their bedroom to have a bit of fun before heading off to sleep, although Konrad had a massive hangover.

------------------------------------

[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Seeing the Brutalität Grenzen Ringen Akademie. (Brutality Frontiers Wrestling Academy) Cologne, Germany. Monday 31st January (Off-Camera)

Seven months ago, Konrad came to Germany during the summer, mainly because of a massive flood disaster that made him take a lot of action on changes he made with his diet. Significantly it had affected him that much. Konrad went from a Vegetarian to a Vegan diet, driving and buying electric cars, refusing to use plastic unless it's the last resort, changing to solar light bulbs in his home, everything he could do to prevent climate change from happening. However, nobody didn't know that Konrad came to his home place and visited his future project. It will be the first wrestling school ever to have European wrestlers make it in the business without being a British or Irish wrestler.

Luiza Doe and Dakon Theron were with him, who luckily was allowed to go to Europe with Konrad and had to in case he had terrible dreams again and someone to beat on when he had them or when he felt angry. Today wasn't one of those days as Konrad holding Luiza's hand, who's never visited Germany before, walked around the corner, and they stopped when Konrad did, looking at the massive building that hadn't yet been used but was built from the inside. Konrad smiles while looking at Luiza Doe and Dakon Theron.

Konrad Raab: “This is it.”

Dakon Theron: "It looks massive, better than the pictures."

Luiza Doe: "Oh look, Konrad, they're building a racing track on top of the stuff inside of a wrestling school too."

Konrad nodded, only just realising a new spot was being made, not being aware of the situation as he had to take pictures of it to send to his twin brother, Markus "Lord" Raab. Konrad stood in shock at the developments, but he turned and smiled directly at Dakon and Luiza.

Konrad Raab: "Wow, I honestly didn't expect this development, seeing the racing track. That can easily work and be something I'd do in my spare time, but the main importance of this is the wrestling itself."

Dakon Theron: "It stands out in your home town nevertheless, and the best thing is you and Markus along with us will be a part of that legacy, well Samuel as well, but this is fantastic. Especially the shocking development of the race track building too."

Luiza Doe: "To think one day, we'll be here, helping German, Norwegian, Romanian and other European students to make it into the wrestling business is groundbreaking enough, along with Samuel teaching deaf and learning difficulty wrestlers, but the racing side of things, this school is already going to stand out of all the wrestling schools you can think of."

Konrad Raab: "Indeed, and there's a point to make with the race track, there's rarely car racing drivers coming from Norway and Romania, so that will be extra work for me as well. Anyway, I need to go inside and see if there have been changes since seven months ago. Come on, Dakon and Luiza, follow me."

It had been the first time since NASCAR testing that Konrad could be happy about wrestling; how could he be angry when he was the Underground Champion and wrestling in his home continent on Thursday night. It couldn't have been better. Konrad holding Luiza's hand walks directly to the building, and Dakon tagging along with them. Konrad saw electronic doors, but luckily for him, he had the keys, along with Markus being the only other guy to have keys to the academy. He unlocks the doors, and the doors start automatically opening to Luiza and Dakon.

Konrad went inside and saw the reception desk had already got a computer, a table and a couple of chairs. Also, an electronic till and a card payment machine for membership payments or to pay for wrestling sessions. Dakon and Luiza widen their eyes, how modern the wrestling school was and how well built as well, especially it's filled with German theme colours. Konrad pointed to the room opposite as he explained.

Konrad Raab: "That's the office where Markus and I will be working. The door next to the reception office is the office for you both, Samuel and Minerva. I can give you both time to explore if you want to alone."

Luiza Doe: "I want to see it later; I want to see the gym facilities."

Konrad Raab: “Good point. Follow me.”

Konrad walked well in front of Luiza and Dakon as they walked a long way down the corridor, seemly with everything inside. Although he had to stop for Luiza and Dakon to catch up, they were stopped with the double doors. Konrad placed a smaller key into the door and opened the door with Luiza and Dakon walking in, and they both suddenly were in for a pleasant surprise. Konrad was as well; there was nothing inside when he came seven months ago. He had to take pictures of the gym with wrestling rings, weights, boxing bags, speed bags, rowing machines, treadmills, cycling bikes and a wrestling stage.

Konrad Raab: “This looks fantastic. It's nice to come here and see all the work getting equipment in is done. There was nothing in here. I'm so glad me and Markus have made this decision and one we can succeed in."

Luiza Doe: "It looks fantastic. Get plenty of space and look; there are wrestling mats as well. Plenty of weight machines, plenty of everything."

Dakon Theron: "To think this was empty with nothing inside seven months ago to now a lot of equipment is impressive. Must've done a lot of work to get things done here."

Konrad Raab: "Over in the left-hand corner are the changing rooms and showers. Let's go and take a look at them. The right-hand side is where wrestlers enter and go on the stage. Making this potentially a future wrestling company at the same time."

Dakon and Luiza loved the sounds of it as Konrad took a few more pictures, as he placed his phone in his pocket and walked towards the changing rooms and the showers and Konrad unlocked the doors, and while Luiza went in the ladies room, Konrad and Dakon went in the men's locker room. Both were equal in size. You'd see a bathroom on one end, and the other end was the showers. Once again, Konrad took pictures of the men's locker room, along with the toilet facilities and the showers. Konrad left the bathroom.

Konrad Raab: "I leave you both to explore the rest of the wrestling school while I take a look at the track outside."

Luiza Doe: "Alright."

Dakon nodded before Konrad turned away from the changing rooms and walked across the gym facilities before he unlocked the double doors and went outside to see a track that looked a lot like the Indianapolis road course. Still, a massive oval track looked like Atlanta, where Konrad won his first-ever NASCAR race last year. However, the thing Konrad noticed was the garage. He decided to walk across the track and opened the garage doors to see go-karts inside.

Konrad Raab: "Wow, I love this idea. Whoever thought of this is a genius. There's no other wrestling school in the world that would have a race track as well as wrestling rings. Man, this is great."

Konrad's stunned beyond words as he pours a few tears on his face, seeing how perfectly done the  Brutalität Grenzen Ringen Akademie was built. He took pictures of the go-karts and both tracks currently being made. He goes back to the go-karts and locks them up with his keys. Konrad walks back to the wrestling academy and locks up the double doors. He saw Luiza and Dakon were out of the changing rooms, and he went over and locked the doors to the locker rooms and the changing rooms door before going back in. Konrad, Luiza and Dakon leave the gym area as Konrad closes the double doors and locks them. He stops in front of a door he hadn't explained next to Konrad's and Markus's office.

Konrad Raab: "That room there is to treat injuries, and the other room next to it is teaching students about the mental side of wrestling and racing and psychology of wrestling side of things too with a TV with a Blu Ray player, along with a few computers as well. Now, allow me to let you both explore your offices."

He unlocked the office doors for Luiza and Dakon to do their work and walked in to be amazed. Although Konrad had to look at his office room, he unlocked it. He walked in, seeing the computers, phones, files, and shelves to keep essential documents of wrestlers that will come here and train to either be professional wrestlers or professional racing drivers. He took a few more pictures on his phone. Luiza and Dakon went out of their office rooms, and Konrad started locking the doors and then moved to his office and closed those doors.

Konrad Raab: "It's as much as my world as it is with your worlds too. I'm glad to have brought you both here to have this place opening pretty soon, and I won't open it until Markus can come with me to unveil this wrestling school with me. What do you both think?"

Dakon Theron: "It's a job well done here."

Luiza Doe: "I love not only the whole school as a whole but love that you want me to teach students to wrestle. Maybe we can get this land a bit bigger for me to teach them how to skateboard, building vert ramps and a street course."

Konrad Raab: "That's a great idea; I didn't think of that. I'll see what the building developers say. Anyway, we better get going, I want Luiza to see my mother, and then I go out with friends later on, significantly how much Elton wants to talk to me. Welcome to being my and Markus's business partners of Brutalität Grenzen Ringen Akademie.”

Dakon Theron: “Thank you. It's an honour."

Konrad, Luiza and Dakon go outside of the school as Konrad makes sure the electronic doors close fully before he locks up the doors and places the wrestling school keys in his pocket before they head their separate ways with Dakon going to his hotel room. At the same time, Luiza and Konrad went to visit Konrad's mother for the morning before Konrad went to meet the guys that were a part of Konrad's first-ever match almost ten years ago.
Second one for the week.

Enjoy.

[Image: syren-divider.png]

The Syren Song: Verse 344
“I’m so not a lost puppy”
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Meeting his German friends who were at Konrad's first-ever match, receiving SCW and another company tickets. Cologne, Germany. Tuesday 1st February. (Off-Camera)

It's been many years since the last time Konrad gathered his friends together. Although Elton and Thomas Dangel had met with Konrad the past few weeks, the difference was that it wasn't just the three of them alone at Starbucks cafe place, right outside the cathedral. Like Elton and Thomas Dangel, there was one other guy who was very much involved with Konrad's first-ever match, a guy with slick blond hair and a goatee beard, looking younger for his age, Steven. 

There was another guy who had been a part of the attendance, although he wasn't directly involved in Konrad's first-ever wrestling match. A guy with long blonde hair and a short hair beard with a bit of makeup on, known as Anthony. He followed Konrad's career the whole time, despite unable to attend all of his matches because of business works in Germany. It was indeed a long wait for them to catch up, especially with Steven and Anthony, who haven't seen him in years.

Although Konrad sticks to water because of his diet, everyone has tea or coffee. Konrad, Steven and Anthony had smiles all across their faces, but Elton and Thomas, on the other hand, were a little unsettled due to what they've seen from Konrad with his behaviour, and it raised concerns from Steven and Anthony.

Anthony: "Hey, why are you Elton and Thomas feeling concerned? There's nothing wrong with Konrad."

Elton: "You not seen what brutality he's been dishing out as of late. Just concerned that he could do anything to strike."

Konrad Raab: "Elton, did you not know I'm way too happy to discuss anything I've done. Besides, I'm Minerva's friend now. I'm going to get married to Luiza Doe. I haven't decided on a place or what month it'll happen, but I didn't come here to argue about that."

Thomas Dangel: "How do we know you won't fly off the handle with stuff? Remember those years ago when you did and were an arrogant prick then? Only I feel you've turned for the worst. Although I can see you happy today, I'm still concerned you're going to beat the hell out of someone in the streets."

Konrad shook his head, even with Steven seeing that Konrad hadn't changed, still the same person as he was the last time he had seen him in the ring. At least for now, they were getting the argument out in the open before Konrad announced something significant. Konrad shook his head as he didn't want to come to it, but he took his rucksack off and pulled a golden belt out of the bag with SCW Underground title logos on it.

Konrad Raab: "This is the reason why I can't do that at the moment. Especially with major things in my life coming up. I got to wrestle against Syren and got to do a NASCAR race in Los Angeles on Sunday."

Steven: "Ah, the rumours are true of you being a NASCAR driver as well then. Wait, what happened with you and Fizz?"

Konrad Raab: "She cheated on me with some motorcycle dude. Steven and Anthony, this isn't like before, when I was an arrogant prick, full of myself. No, I had to resort to violence because Elton knows the shit I went through with my dad, school bullies and even wrestlers, mocking and trashing me. I was the innocent Konrad, but that got me nowhere. Heck, until Body, Heart and Soul PPV, I hadn't had a solo's PPV title show in six years. Yes, that fucking long, but I won the title there, so; hopefully, they never leave me off PPV title matches ever again."

Anthony: "Wow, it would be like my records being ignored for that long. I fully understand, but I gathered this isn't why you wanted to bring us together, right?"

Konrad Raab: “Not even close. I'm glad you guys started talking about the time I started wrestling because when it comes to April this year, it would be ten years I've had my first ever wrestling match. So today, because all of you have been a particular part of my wrestling career, I'm giving you all these tickets. It's for the SCW Breakdown show on seventh April in New Orleans, Louisiana."

Everyone gasped, almost forgetting what date it took place and how long Konrad had been wrestling. He gave out the other tickets on top of that, but they weren't as crucial as the SCW Breakdown ones mainly; it was much closer to the date he had his first-ever wrestling match. They all put the tickets in their pockets while Konrad put his Underground title back in the rucksack, zipping up the bag.

Elton: "Wow, I forgot you debuted your first ever match in April. Remind me of the date and year again?"

Konrad Raab: "The day after the show, which is the eighth of April, two thousand and twelve. I want all of you to be a part of watching me wrestle, and I will not be wearing the red and black gear either. Luiza is currently getting the gold and black gear made for me in Chicago, so it'll go back to when I had my first match against Vantage at World Elite Wrestling Retribution PPV."

Thomas Dangel: "Wow, it only seemed yesterday that match happened. Jesus. You bet we all will be there. What about the arena you had your first ever match in?"

Konrad Raab: "Ironically, that's where I'm going tomorrow to talk about my first ever match and my opponent, Syren."

Steven: "Damn, you got all this planned out. We better let you go with wrestling and NASCAR interviewers waiting for you. We'll be there for your 10th Anniversary match one hundred per cent."

Konrad nodded as he stood up after drinking his metal bottle of water, which they were all aware of. Konrad is a strict vegan as he shakes hands with all of his German friends he has had since he lived in the country. He goes to his car and drives back to his home in the wealthiest part of Cologne, having Luiza waiting for him, and they spend time together all day before Konrad goes to another part of Europe tomorrow and it wasn't London, England.

-----------------------------------

A place where I had my first ever match almost ten years ago and dealing with an addicted SCW champion bitch. Paris, France. Wednesday 2nd February. (On-Camera)

It was very unusual for Konrad to be out of his abandoned home. Still, he had to be because one, he couldn't do videos in Chicago, especially when Konrad didn't have time to come home and two, he was away from America, until Friday afternoon, that is. However, luckily for Konrad, it was easy to find a spot to do his videos. However, luckily for Konrad, it was easy to find a spot to do his videos. It was inside an arena known as Zenith De Paris in France, where he's currently standing right in the middle where his first-ever match took place. It meant so much that he poured tears on the concrete floor. He goes to sit down on the front seat Konrad picked when he came here. Although he did have to ask if he could use the setting and the boss of the arena accepted as Konrad still had one thing on him that's always used in his videos. Konrad placed the camera in front of him. He showed the camera around the arena before the camera focused on Konrad.

Konrad Raab: "I bet all of you are wondering why I'm in Paris doing a video for the match against Syren. Because I have a connection with this place, you may think to yourselves, SCW hasn't been to this arena to wrestle. No, they haven't, but it doesn't mean I can't talk about my times before SCW. My first ever wrestling match took place right here in this arena, Zenith De Paris. There was a company called World Elite Wrestling where back April two thousand and twelve, I fought against a guy who ended up being my mentor, later on, Vantage. If you thought I was bad now, you weren't there when I ran my mouth a lot and back then, I wasn't a qualified wrestler. I was a non-wrestler working for the company."

Konrad rarely ever talked about his past, so it was all new information to everyone, besides his German friends, as he was alone like he had planned.

Konrad Raab: "So you see, I was a mouthy German celebrity, daring to face against a Universal champion in a non-title match. I had no wrestling experience or knowledge, so I went out there and only did punches; that's it. Vantage destroyed me, but after that match, I respected him, but I beat him on the last ever World Elite Wrestling Legacy PPV in Japan; three years later, with more experience and I was the Universal champion. To this day, I still have the title at home. But enough about my connection to this place and the past of my career, I have to address Syren."

It was the first-ever time Konrad had focused all on the past of his wrestling career compared to the current stuff as he held the Underground title, but he imagined with his eyes closed of Vantage, shoving the title in Konrad's face. He puts the title down on the floor for now.

Konrad Raab: "You've pathetically been on your hands and knees begging for a match against Xander Valentine, a guy who's never coming back to SCW and why? Because he's a big monster because he was a former champion. While Xander did injure wrestlers and did beat the shit out of his opponents, the truth is that his manager held him back from doing a lot more damage to other wrestlers, same with Tsunami as well, having managers doing shit for them. I don't; I do everything all on my own. Before anyone asks, I had nothing to do with that masked freak or his girl. So you can already forget about commenting on that because I was going to beat Lucas Knight flat out for the title anyway. All of you would've taken advantage to win the title as well if a champion was attacked, something that Syren surely has experienced in her time of being SCW champion."

Konrad had another point about the match, and he already wanted to move on from it. He holds up the two metal buckets of red paint to the camera before again putting them on the floor.

Konrad Raab: "Get over your fucking self Syren because as much as I want to beat the holy shit out of Drake for calling me a weak link, like Xander, he's never coming back. I'm the real monster. Granted, it's impressive you've won seven world titles, two women's titles, two tag titles and a TV title. It shows you are a threat. But do you know what your problem is, Syren? You want to win the same title over and over again, and for what? You've won the SCW title seven times; what is the point of being world champion again when you've proved you're a top wrestler here? You refuse to go for US, Adrenaline and at best, you'd refuse to face me for the Underground title. What because you're better than being in those divisions?"

Konrad shook his head, showing signs of anger for the first time since Phoenix NASCAR testing a few weeks ago. Konrad scratched his chin, tutting all the way.

Konrad Raab: "You're pathetic; of course, everyone wants to win the SCW title, but you don't need to win it again. There's no point in you being a wrestler anymore. You don't want to seek new goals; you don't want to seek other goals other than outdated shit about being an SCW champion. It makes me fucking sick. Look what I've done over two years. I changed because, unlike you, I wanted to evolve and reach higher heights than having title matches on Breakdown shows and being just a TV champion. I moved on from being the goody-two-shoes. Now I'd agree it did hold me back. Now I've advanced with being a violent, wreaking machine that is fucking angry and addicted to being in pain. I can even make our match underground style to force you to go out of your comfort zone because that's another thing you bitched about, isn't it?"

It only came to mind what happened on Twitter with Syren complaining about Asher Hayes, and granted, she had every reason to be with the drugs stuff before a world title match but went utterly the wrong way about it.

Konrad Raab: "You bitched about Asher Hayes hurting you. Cry me a river, you weak bitch, you get hurt in the business, deal with it. You're not used to dealing with pain. I am, you see, and partly wrestlers treating me like shit is one of the main causes of me to beat the fuck out of them. While I won the Underground title, I always seek for new goals. I took part in hardcore matches because I needed to overcome the pain, torture and the amount of emotional and mental pain I've been through from people in and out of wrestling treating me like a piece of dogshit. Now I treat them like dogshit by cutting wrestlers wide open, and I'll do the same with you, but not just because of my anger and my past."

Konrad turns the camera around, picks up the Underground title, a metal can of red paint and a metal bottle of water, standing in the middle of the arena, and places the title, a metal water bottle, and a metal can of red paint down. Konrad breathes in and out with seriousness of him as he takes the lid off the paint, pouring it all over him, dripping the concrete floor of the seating area. The red paint slowly slithers to other parts of the arena.

Konrad Raab: "But to force you to face me in the ring for this title, getting you out of your comfort zone. You're best in the world shit is false and delusional, especially when you lost to Glory Braddock at the PPV. Nobody, not even my first ever wrestling opponent, beat me in this arena where I'm standing are best wrestlers in the world. How does it feel to lose against her, while the changes I made to be a violent fuck and being king of deathmatches, changing my attitude to being a violent and blood addict led me to be a champion, hm?"

Konrad had his fist out, pissed off because Syren refused to go for other belts as she felt too good for them. Konrad takes a drink of water before opening another tin of red paint, pouring all over him once again as he smiles, even though the paint is on the other side of the face.

Konrad Raab: "All this paint here is going to be your blood because I will never be done with dealing so much damage towards you. It's fitting your a piece of the puzzle, too, because it was almost ten years ago I fought a female champion in my second ever match against Angelica Monroe. She was a former women's champion herself. Still, I won that match even as an untrained professional wrestler because I had to earn to get into a wrestling school that nobody has ever done to be a professional wrestler. I can certainly beat you because I'm pretty much on a roll, especially after winning three PPV's in a row now, unthinkable for people that called me a weak link."

A slight pause as after all the paint was dripped from Konrad's face, he drinks more water before clearing his throat due to the anger he had in his voice and his body language like he wanted to fight right now in Paris.

Konrad Raab: "Now I'm making them weak link bitches, much like yourself, weak because you're afraid of not being the top wrestler by not wanting to be a Supreme Champion that would class you as one of the top females in the business. But I guess you don't want to think about that, and you'll blow me off being a monster cos of my wins and loss records. It doesn't mean anything after the destruction I caused. Did nobody see I dealt with Cid and Vihaan all on my own? Did you not see how weak I've made wrestlers. Katsumi hasn't been the same since after I've beaten her, Kim proved her bullshit when she refused to use weapons on me. I destroyed Cassidy by earning the right to be deathmatch king because I am, and I didn't need wins to earn them, unlike your unrealistic nickname."

Konrad could only dream that SCW was wrestling in Paris tomorrow night than in London, but he made this trip worth it in his eyes that he didn't need to go to London to do wrestling activities, although he did have to go there tomorrow, not just to wrestle, but also where Wrestling and NASCAR journalists were waiting for him there and do interviews for the match and the Clash At The Coliseum NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday. Konrad smiles at the camera, thinking of the damage he'll do to Syren.

Konrad Raab: “It means I will do everything to beat the holy shit out of you, making sure you'll enjoy the pain and enjoy the fact you'll end up facing me for the Underground title because you need to realise that you can still be the top wrestler by holding Adrenaline, US and Underground belts. You can go ahead, preaching you've changed and you've turned good, like a hypocritical bitch you are, but it will do nothing when I'll bust you open, causing so many injuries and even a concussion like I've done to Lucas Knight who I've managed to get a bit of his blood and placed it on my blood wall of fame. You're next on the list. The best part is you will be booed more than I'd be, especially I heard German wrestling fans are coming to London to watch me wrestle.”

Konrad knew that was a very high possibility that would happen, feeling it was going to be his night tomorrow night in London.

Konrad Raab: “I hope you undeserving fucks enjoyed hearing me talk about why Zenith De Paris was the start of me being a professional wrestler almost ten years ago come April eighth, but that's not important right now. I will demolish Syren, giving her so much pain that her bitching and complaining about Asher hurting her is going to be nothing, compared to the capabilities of what I can do, especially now people can see a real truly nasty fucker. The motivation of German fans watching me wrestle and cheer is going to be one of the reasons why along with the motivation after winning the Underground title will have me winning this match, while Syren has to think of something new to do after I've destroyed her. You will be cut and have broken bones and I want you to bring your violent shit to me because I want, need and enjoy being in pain. Tomorrow night in London, England, you'll prepare yourself to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood when I pin you for the three count or make you tap out while screaming in pain.”

Konrad decided to finish things there as he cut the camera as it went to black on the screen as he headed back to his hometown of Cologne, Germany with his girlfriend waiting for him there.