Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Amelia Stone vs. Alexis Quinne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET
[A camera pans open. A hotel room; white painted walls, spacious. A chair seated in the middle, where Alexis Quinne sits in black leggings and a black and red Varsity jacket with a black hoodie underneath. Behind her, a widescreen rested on top of a hickory, wooden dresser. Alexis sits leaning forward, fingers locked with one another.]

Alexis: Yo, Amelia!

[A brief chuckle escapes her mouth. With her left hand, he points her finger a few times.]

Alexis: I know you.

[Her face widens a bit as the grin grows.]

Alexis: Yeah, yeah...yeah I know you. This isn't no big timing or shit like that because you're new to professional wrestling. I don't do that.

[She shakes her head left and right.]

Alexis: You know that, though. I'm positive on that. Because you're a fucking nerd.

[Alexis laughs, her leaning back into the chair.]

Alexis; Yeah you're a fucking nerd! Yeah...yeah. I can hear it when you talk about pro wrestling. I see when you wrestle. I didn't come back here blind, you know? I had a rough idea of what's going on, who's who, who's new, what the situation looking like. I watched at home. You know I saw your first match here. Pretty good, you know? Like I said, this is not going to me shitting on you because you're basically a rookie.

You watch way too much wrestling for that.

You know your shit Ameila. I know it. You're the one that has spent hours, tracking down wrestling on Torrent and shady ass websites and you're watching it. You're the one that knows how many Supreme Champions they are; all the winners of Taking Hold of the Flame by year. Thorough.

[Alexis nods and lets out and raises her eyebrows a bit.]

Alexis: You. Love this shit. I guess that makes sense with where you came from. Sophie O'Brien says all that Sun Tzu Art of War bullshit. Glory Braddock. Always thinking she's the Best in the World. With your style, it makes sense you come from those trees, you know. Slow and submissions on submissions.

[Alexis runs a hand through her hair, slouching a little bit in her chair.]

Alexis: You know all eight bones of the wrist and shit like that. And I know tomorrow night, Breakdown, you want to break my arm.

[She scoffs and crosses her arms.]

Alexis: Break my fucking arm...yeah, that's not happening. Show me.

[She lets out a dismissive laugh.]

Alexis: I'm really excited about tomorrow. First two matches, you know, I had to deal with all these different types of people and it's all chaos. Battle Royals, three ways, they're all crapshoots. You can prepare and study film, but it's not the same because you always have to look for that other guy. So it's hard to really lock in, Ameila.

But I've had all week to just worry about you.

[Alexis flashes a smirk.]

Alexis: Every day, in my head, when I'm watching your matches on tape, when i'm in the ring, training, I'm thinking about how you want to come into this ring and you want to break my arm. That shit fueled me, honestly. When I was feeling the burn from all the rope running I did, sweating dripping all down my face, barely able to breathe, I have that just circling my brain. I'm not mad or anything.

I love it.

[Alexis claps her hands a few times, nodding.]

Alexis: I love the energy. And I know you're going to be hyped for this match. I was thinking about this. When I first came to SCW in 2013, you were fucking 13 years old.

[Alexis throws her arms up in the air, faced crunched together and her eyes widen.]

Alexis: 13 years old! That's just..that's just insane to me, you know. You weren't even in high school!

[Alexis shakes her hand and chuckles before her arms go back to the side of the chair, lounging.]

Alexis: I'm not even out of my 20s. I got another few months til that happens. I'm in this really interesting position right now, Ameila. There's people like you and Spencer Pryce. Young guns, right? Just getting started. Spencer just won a belt. You got Christy and Syren and Lucas Knight and Shilo. All these legends that have been doing it for a long time. But then you have me. I'm old enough to where you were a teenager when I got here. But I'm not as old and seasoned, I guess, like Hudson and Justin Davis.

I'm the middle child.

[She shrugs.]

Alexis: I'm technically in my prime or beginning. I don't know how that works but that's where I'm at. I've done a lot in my career but realistically, there's a lot more I can do. A lot more I wanna do.

I came back to a whole new world. But to be honest, even back then, you had everyone else doing one thing and I was over here doing something else. That's just how I see it. All the time, you hear talk about the trends, what's poppin' now. What's the next wave. There was a lot of times growing up where the last thing I wanted to be was myself. Sometimes I put that on myself because you know, people try to talk that shit and you gotta choose if you're going to take it or stand to them.

Even when i made it to SCW. Yeah I saw all those guys that i loved watching as a kid and I was rubbing elbows with that. But I always went left when people went right. When people thought I was just some crazy chick that was like Scrappy Doo and talking everyone's ear off about how I'm going to do this, this and this, I just stuck with it. I had that choice. Do I go with the flow or am I coo with people giving me shit for being who I am.

I know I see things differently from others. And that's coo. I'm coo with that.

[Alexis pauses.]

Alexis: I don't know if you're coo with that Amelia. You were busy at Body, Heart and Soul huh? I saw you. Running down the ring. Trying to help Glory beat Syren. Mission accomplished, I guess. I mean you took a bullet when you didn't have to be out there. 

[Alexis laughed again, showing her hands and shrugging.]

Alexis: I'm not your parent. I don't really care what you do. You're 21. You're grown. You can make decision for yourself. I can put two and two together as to why i think you helped her out. I get it. She had a hand in you being here and you want to loyal. This is all new and exciting. You're in SCW.

Glory can't save you, you know? And to be honest, maybe it's just me, but I never wanted to run behind anyone.

[Alexi tightens her face.]

Alexis: The people that trained me. Alexander Grayson. Sharon Rose. Love them. They're like family to me. I love those guys. Will do anything for those guys. But there's never been a moment where I didn't want to become better than them. They never made it to SCW. But if they did, I would have felt the same way. That's just how I'm wired. You're wrong about me saying I left because I viewed everyone as competition. Not at all. I put myself out there and I brought up shit that I just saw happening in the country and I took a lot of shit from people here about it. I got a death threat sent to me in the mail.

Again I was the only one willing to talk about it. I'm not afraid to take shit. I don't feel like I should get an award for it. But I was willing to pay the cost and eventually I thought wrestling wasn't all that important.

There's gonna come a point Amelia, where you'll probably have to go through Glory to get to where you want to be. That's just how it goes. Respect goes so far. Because to me, you're my opponent. To me, you are someone that I have to compete against. Glory is in that too. Both can be true. You can respect someone while also realizing it's your job to fuck em up.

[Alexis gives a wry smile.]

Alexis; What they say? When you chasing after someone or go behind them, the view never changes. You and I are different and we come from different backgrounds. But you're saying a lot of shit that I use to say. Wide eyed and what not. Call me jaded, call me whatever. And who knows, maybe this will work out for you and you won't have to go through what I did. Maybe you're coo with just relying on Glory. There's nothing wrong with that. You're your own person.

But I've seen it. I've gone through it. And I'm here.

There's just shit that you will not understand. Because you're not me. You're a fucking nerd. I know you know me. That's why I'm excited. You can never sleep on anyone who watches as much pro wrestling as you do. That's why this match is going to be really interesting. We're in London. First time ever between me and you, you know. And you want my arm.

[Alexis pauses before leaning forward into her chair.]

Alexis: The Due Respect. Your arm bar. That's lethal. The way you torque the arm and how you're able to really pull back on it, you're right. If you get me in that, that might be it. Here's the thing.

I got out of it.

[Alexis smirks widely, pointing her finger at the camera.]

Alexis: I know you remember that. End of the Year battle royal. You thought you had me. You really did. But I got out of it. So I don't have to guess whether or not I can dodge it. Because I did. The way that move is set up, I have to be in a certain spot of the ring. In real time, I figured that out and I got out of it. Your whole style. it's a lot of slow pace. Everything has to go right. Not surprised. You're new.

I'll be honest with you, Body, Heart and Soul i wrestled like shit.

I feel like I did. Like Is aid, it's just hard to really execute your plan when you have to worry about someone else creeping behind you. And Hudson and Justin, they're bigger than me so I was just getting pinballed, you know?

And I still won.

[Alexis shrugs.]

Alexis: I was confident throughout. I know how to win ugly. Do you? I don't think you can. Not with your style. Those submissions are nice but have you ever seen llaves? Doesn't matter the situation, I can adapt. There's a lot of simiiarites between what you do and llaves but there's different angles and different ways I can break your fucking arm.

But I might not need to, you know? There's always the Dream from the top. I can always reach in the bag and pull out something. And that's what I'm going to do tomorrow night. I will find a way.

I know this is exciting. I'm excited. I'm sure you're going to give me respect. That's coo and all.

Don't give me too much respect though. Because I'm going to kick your ass.

[FIN]