Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Diamond Steele vs. Ravyn Taylor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)
Feb 5th
San Diego, California

Diamond Steele sat in the bedroom of her band’s mansion. She was all smiles as she was looking at her reflection in a vanity mirror. It had been about 10 months since she had walked in on her ex-husband cheating on her with another woman. It had left Diamond devastated to the point that she had searched for the next ten months in order to find a way to make things better. She had tried on and off dating but nothing that really made her really appreciate if getting back into the love thing was really worth it. However something had caught her attention and it came in the form of Dawn Lohan. Kate really didn’t appreciate why this woman always felt that love didn’t work out for her. In her eyes Dawn was absolutely beautiful in every single way so when the opportunity came she couldn’t help but ask the woman on the date. Diamond smiled as she ran her fingers through her long purple hair. She cracked a wicked grin as she put some lipstick on and it wasn’t that long until her cousin Ruby walked into the room. Ruby crossed her arms giggling as she looked at her cousin.

“Somebody seems to be getting all dressed up… You really are really excited about this aren’t you?!”

Ruby giggled some more as Diamond slowly turned her attention over to her younger cousin. Diamond however was blushing as she couldn’t contain the smile.

“Look it has been a rough few months. I thought I was happy when I was dating Stoyo but as pretty as she might have been I just feel like we weren’t connecting like we should have been. Something just seemed to be off…”

Ruby nods her head in agreement.

“Yeah… She definitely is a hot one but I just feel like you just weren’t as connected to her as you should have been.”

Diamond slowly shakes her head as she looks right into the eyes of her cousin.

“I feel the same way. I honestly just don’t know Prue. Ever since Teddy cheated on me I don’t know if I could really love again. I just feel like there are going to be trusts issues and it would be hard to heal those wounds. Teddy put me in a bad way and I just don’t really know…”

Diamond sighs as she just shakes her head not really knowing what to say. She begins to let some tears fall to the floor and that is when Ruby walks over to her. She places her into a tight passionate hug as she looks into her eyes.

“I know it hurts Kate however you can’t let all of this get to you. There is nothing wrong with giving it a try. I remember when I first started to train at Jet City South. Courtney Pierce and I hated one another. We couldn’t stand the mere sight of each other. However over time the two of us really started to like one another and here we are a year later, and are a happily dating couple. You can and you will definitely find love again. I have a feeling that things are going to go amazing for you. This Dawn woman might be what you need…”

Kate looks at her cousin raising her eyes.

“You really mean that?!”

Ruby nods her head in return.

“I know it. On top of that both of you have been burned in relationships before so finding one another might be the best bet for the two of you. Not to mention she lives right in San Diego so you could say she is close to home…”

Diamond slowly nods her head as she turns her attention back to the mirror. She grabs a bottle of Coach Perfume and begins to spray it all over herself. Ruby gives thumbs up as she looks right at her cousin.

“Simply beautiful… Honestly you are just going all out for her. Not only do you look amazing but with that perfume I would say it’s definitely a panty dropper. I wouldn’t be surprised if you didn’t get lad by the end of the night…”

Kate quickly replies back to Ruby.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!”

Ruby pouts placing her hands on her hips.

“Hey that’s my word. You just can’t say it for the sake of saying it!”

“I know Ruby but what type of woman do you take me for?! I am not planning to get fucked on my first date! I just want to take things slow and see where we end up. Besides we might be on different wave lengths and I rather not rush into things…”

Ruby raises her eyes in return.

“Oh is that a fact, and what exactly is your plan are for today’s date?!”

Diamond snickers.

“Well I know she is flying into town today so I am going to use some of Rose Productions cash and treat her to an amazing time. Use the movie studio’s limo, book a fabulous night and dinner at the Four Seasons. I just want to show this woman what a night with Diamond feels like. You know nothing shines as bright as I do…”

Ruby rolls her eyes.

“And you honestly think Crystal is going to be okay with you using her company’s money to just satisfy your need for love?!”

Diamond chuckles in return.

“It is Crystal Zdunich we are talking about. The same woman who is in love with roses, the same woman who adores anything having to do with love! I know for a fact she won’t have any problems with what I want to do. Let me just go enjoy my night and I guess we can work on other stuff as they come along.”

Ruby nods her head.

“Go enjoy your date and please try not to give it up on the first date. You know we have a three date rule. Try to make it past three dates before you try to get into the panties or even emerge with a girlfriend. Take some time to figure out who this woman is…”

“Don’t worry… I will… You already know how I am…Anyway I should get going. It’s almost about that time to pick her up and I don’t want to keep her waiting.”

Diamond says with a smile as she begins to head towards to go. As Ruby stands there dumbfounded.

“Yeah… That’s what I am afraid of…Just go enjoy yourself.”

Hours Later…

Diamond wakes up in finds herself in the penthouse suite of the Four Seasons. She looks over to her side and sees the beautiful Dawn Lohan in bed next to her. Diamond’s eyes open wide up as she glances at the woman before she looks for her clothes. Both of their clothing seems scattered all over the room and Diamond is as quiet as she could possibly be as she grabs something to cover her body, and grabs her shoes in her other hand. The little commotion is enough to wake up Dawn who glances at her.

“Where are you going Diamond?!”

She says with a small chuckle as she wakes up from her little slumber. Diamond blushes terribly as she looks back at Dawn.

“I was just going to go for a walk and…”

Dawn giggles in return.

“It really is cute… I honestly didn’t think that one of us would be doing the walk of shame on the very first date but here you are doing just that… I hope you won’t be gone for too long…”

Diamond quickly shakes her head in return.

“No… I just want to check in with Gem Stone manor. I think they might be worried about me and I want to let them everything is okay…”

Diamond walks away before turning her head back to Dawn.

“So did we ummm…”

Dawn nods her head.

“Yes…”

“Where did we?!”

“Everywhere….”

Kate blushes in return.

“Wow… I… I love sex don’t get me wrong I just never imagined us doing it so much on the first date… So before I leave I need to ask you a question… What exactly are we?!”

Dawn smirks as she looks right into Diamonds eyes.

“As far as I am concerned you are mine…”

“Bloody hell… Do I even have a choice in the matter?!”

Dawn quickly shakes her head.

“Not really so whatever you are going to do, just make sure you get back to me quick…”

Diamond giggled as she slowly nodded her head in agreement. She left the room with everything in her hands. As embarrassing as it was to go through the walk of shame it actually felt really good to have something that she had clicked with. She was digging Dawn and she knew this was going to be the start of something amazing. The real reason why she wanted to run home to Ruby in the first place was to tell her in person that she had broken both of her promises. Not only did she give it up on the first date but she did so multiple times, on top of that she was officially somebody’s girlfriend, and that was something that deserved to be celebrated.
The CD takes place after the Ace Marshall one, and refers briefly to those events. The promo for this is honestly the funniest thing I've written for Ravyn in a long time.

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
An excerpt from January, 2022