Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Autumn Valentine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, February 10, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE; the Show will still take place on Thursday)
OOC: 1 of 2. Enjoy.
=================

==========
February 5th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

“The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams has been betrayed in the past. She has been used and manipulated in the past. Needless to say, this eccentric psychopath has some major trust issues as a result. There are few people who the deranged ginger feels she can truly place her trust in. Among that elite few is her identical twin sister Marie Annabelle Jones. Identical twin siblings are known to share a stronger bond than other siblings. In the case of Kimberly Williams, this is even more true. When Williams was locked away in a mental institution, no one from her family would visit her. Her entire family was prepared to let her rot away and ignore her, pretend she never existed; except for Marie. Kimberly’s identical twin was not prepared to give up on her that easily. Marie was the only one willing to reach out and try to help Kim overcome her issues. Marie went to bat and defended Kim before the rest of the family. Marie is responsible for Kim being accepted back into the family. Kimberly remembers this and has always been eternally grateful for her kindness. Kimberly trusts Marie.

So when her identical twin returned at the end of the year with the proposition that they reunite to help rekindle Kimberly’s career in SCW, Williams could not refuse. How could she refuse such a gesture from her sister? And of course when Marie told Kimberly about how SCW and its fanbase has been unappreciative of her, how they have turned on her, Kimberly believed Marie. Because Marie knows what is best for Kim. Marie would never manipulate Kim. So obviously SCW and its fans do not appreciate Kim, they have betrayed her, and now it is time for Kim to take what she deserves and make SCW regret their actions.

It would begin with the SCW World Championship Match at Body, Heart, and Soul between Selena Frost and Holly Adams. Kimberly was ignored, she was overlooked, she was completely left off of the card for the event. The real punch to the gut was when Konrad Raab was granted an Underground Title Match against Lucas Knight instead of Kim when it was Kim who had yet to receive a rematch at the title she lost. Since Kim didn’t get the match she wanted, she and Marie would choose to insert themselves into the pay per view wherever they saw fit. Then on Breakdown in London, Twin Magic again would find themselves in the thick of the fight against Selena Frost and everyone trying to jockey for a world title match.

Did they get the attention of the SCW brass? Perhaps they did. Kimberly now finds herself challenging for the SCW Television Championship against Autumn Valentine. But if they think that they can appease The Woman Scorned so easily then they are going to find themselves sorely mistaken.

This afternoon Kimberly finds herself in the waiting room of the Morgan & Morgan Law Firm in Boston, Massachusetts. She is clearly bored and definitely not dressed for the occasion. The eccentric ginger is dressed in torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a black crop top shirt with the word “Evil” printed on the front. Her head is resting in her hand and she sighs out of frustration as boredom is clearly expressed on her face. Williams would not be here were it not for her twin sister, Marie. Kimberly trusts Marie infinitely but that does not mean she always likes her ideas. In this case she most definitely does not like the idea, but she is here with Marie nevertheless. Marie sits next to her in the waiting room dressed in a knee length black skirt, a red sweater, black high heel pumps, and her signature black leather jacket.

“Can we leave? This is boring. I’d rather watch paint peel…or peel the skin off of someone’s face…” Kimberly says, complaining. Marie sighs and pats her sister on the leg.

“No we can’t. We need to see attorney James Morgan.”

“Why?”

“We’ve been through this already. James Morgan is the attorney who worked with our uncle Douglas. We’re going to use him to help get our Uncle Douglas exonerated, or at least get his sentence reduced.”

Kimberly recently came into a lot of money upon the death of her manager Sorinah Floreschu, who died without any immediate family. With some suspicious and shady tactics from Kim, everything was left to her. The first person who stepped up to be Kimberly’s financial advisor did not work out. Then again, you have to be a special kind of person to be able to work with The Woman Scorned. Marie knows how Kimberly works, and Kimberly trusts Marie, so Kim agreed to let Marie handle her finances. It was Marie’s suggestion that they use some of the newfound wealth to fund a new appeal on behalf of their uncle Douglas Williams, who is spending time in prison for murder.

“Good luck with that. I spoke with Doug, remember? He told me he confessed. So I kinda doubt anyone, no matter how good the attorney is, will get him exonerated.”

“He can get the sentence reduced if he can prove that Douglas was not the sole perpetrator of the crimes. And wouldn’t that be great for our family? We could prove that our family, at least the Williams side of the family, has been done wrong and painted in a bad light for far too long. Getting uncle Doug exonerated is just the first step.”

“Great idea, sis, except for one problem; the only other person perpetrating those crimes was our dad!”

Marie nods her head. “I know but Jimmy Morgan here doesn’t have to know that. We just provide him with the evidence we have, only the evidence that proves our uncle is not the only perpetrator of the murders. We just leave out the evidence of our dad’s involvement. My private investigator already found plenty of witnesses that are willing to retract their testimony.”

By this time Kimberly is growing more and more frustrated. She isn’t sure what Marie’s game is. So Williams decides to be blunt with it. “Look, our uncle Douglas was a murderer. Whether he killed all of those women or just a few, the fact is that he IS a murderer. Why do you care if he’s still in prison? Why should we lift a finger to help a murderer?”

Kimberly stares intensely into her twin’s eyes. Marie then reaches out and places a hand on her shoulders. She smiles warmly which immediately disarms Kimberly. “If I recall, there was a certain sister of mine who was locked up because of crazy criminal acts she perpetrated.”

“That’s different…”

“Is it? Kim, everyone in the family told me I was crazy for trying to get through to you. Everyone told me I was wasting my time trying to help you. If I had listened to them you would still be locked away in that mental institution. But I didn’t listen to them because I knew you had changed. And here you are, a productive member of society. I think that our uncle Douglas can be a productive member of society too. Besides, we should always help our family.”

“I’m still not sure about this, Marie. I mean, I admit that when I spoke to Doug it seemed as if he had changed. But aunt Cynthia…” Kimberly sighs deeply and shakes her head, clearly distressed over this whole affair “...she ran all the way up to freaking Alaska to get away from the attention that Doug’s crimes brought. Do you really think she wants more spotlight brought upon the family?”

“Yeah, she ran off to Alaska and changed her name. And she’s done such a good job of falling off the face of the earth that no one except you and I know who she really is. Do you think that anyone would figure it out just because our uncle gets some time knocked off his sentence? It’s not like we’re doing some kind of grand Netflix docuseries or some shit like that. We’re not even mentioning aunt Cynthia. This is just about Doug and trying to get his sentence reduced.”

“Whatever you say, Marie. I’m just going on record that this may be a bad idea.”

“Noted.” Marie grins at Kim. “Also may I add that you are well behaved today…which is rather odd in and of itself. Is anything wrong?”

“Me? Odd? Never!” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “I’m just nervous is all. I mean, Sorinah falls over dead and I suddenly get left with all of this cash, more cash than I know what to do with. I’m just lucky I have you to help me manage my money.”

“No problem, Kim. And trust me, this will be a good investment.”

“Do I still get to build a zoo and have lions and tigers and bears oh my?!” Kim asks with an excited grin on her face. Her eccentric, uplifting attitude seems to be returning which makes Marie feel better. A return to normal is always a good thing.

“Yes, you will still get your zoo. I promised you would and I always keep my promises don’t I? This project here is just the first phase. So many people think the Williams family is cursed just because of one incident a long time ago.”

“In fairness it was a bunch of incidents in which our uncle and father brutally slashed women to death.”

Marie rolls her eyes. “Right, but the point is that people can change. Also you cannot judge an entire family based on one incident perpetrated by one person. This is about putting the Williams name into a brighter, better, more positive light. First we prove to the world that our uncle Douglas was not the single solitary monster responsible for all of this.”

“Then we build the zoo?!” Kim says clapping her hands excitedly. Marie nods her head.

“Yes, then comes the zoo. But it will be more of a rescue than a zoo. Sure, we will let people come see and visit the animals but we will educate about the conservation of these animals. Charity work, Kim, is what will repair the tarnished Williams name.”

Kimberly nods her head in solidarity with her sister’s plan. Kimberly just cares about getting her zoo. She does kind of want to know what Marie is up to regarding their uncle Douglas but that doesn’t matter right now. A few moments later and they spot the door to the attorney’s office. A man in a brown suit emerges. He walks across the room and immediately Marie stands up and greets him with a hand shake.

“Hello, I am James Morgan. I was the defense attorney who handled your uncle’s case.”

“Yes, I’m his niece, Marie Annabelle Jones. And this…” before Marie can finish her thoughts, Kimberly jumps up and embraces the attorney in a tight hug. She breaks the hug and then pats him on the head as if he were a puppy.

“And I am Kimberly Williams, I’m not ashamed to keep the surname that is attached so many brutal slayings in Massachusetts! Hoo-rah!”

“Right…” James seems rather disconcerted with Kimberly’s unique personality. Marie, for her part, tries to hide her embarrassment. “...so, why don’t you join me in my office and we can discuss exactly what information you have and what you want?”

The attorney motions for the twins to follow him. He leads them towards his office. James enters first followed by Marie and then Kimberly bringing up the rear, skipping along happily as she goes. James motions to some seats by his desk.

“Please, take a seat.”

“Take it where?” Kim asks. The attorney rolls his eyes.

“Just sit down, Ms. Williams.

“Isn’t this great, Marie? He can already tell us apart!”

“Well that isn’t too difficult, sis.” Marie says with a chuckle. “I’m actually dressed appropriate for this. Plus you are…well…”

“Nuts?” Kim asks. Marie smirks.

“I was going to say unique.”

Kimberly sits down in one of the chairs. Then Marie sits down next to her. The attorney sits down at his desk and leans forward. He is ready to get down to business. He doesn’t expect much out of this. He remembers the Douglas Williams murder trial all too well. He knows the facts and findings of the case. He doesn’t think anything these two can provide will save Douglas. But he has no problem taking their money and giving it a shot.

“So, ladies, as you know I handled your uncle’s murder trial. I was his defense attorney for that trial so I know the facts and findings of the case very well. I know it better than anyone, except maybe Mr. Williams himself. That being said I am willing to help you but out of principle I have to let you know that the likelihood of anything changing the outcome in any way is slim to none. I say this because I know you did specifically bring up the notion of an appeal when you contacted me, correct Ms. Jones?”

“That is correct and I understand how damning the whole situation was, I underst how bad things look for our uncle, but I believe my sister and I do have some rather groundbreaking new evidence and information that could at the very least get his sentence reduced on appeal.”

Attorney James Morgan sighs. “You do realize that he confessed? I was basically just fighting for your uncle’s life, fighting to help him avoid the death penalty.”

“That’s what I told her but does she listen to me?” Kim says, shaking her head. “Noooooo…” Marie waves her sister off.

“Yes, we understand that, but I have evidence that suggests he was pressured into confessing. Also many of those witnesses at the trial who identified him are prepared to retract that testimony. They are looking at pictures of our uncle from back in the day and they are no longer certain that the man they saw at the scene was our uncle.”

“Really?” The attorney is skeptical. Nevertheless his curiosity is peaked. “How did you manage that?”

“I hired a private investigator.” Marie grins knowingly. “A good one.”

“Yeah, an old friend of mine who may or may not be a vampire died recently and left her entire estate to me!” Kimberly chimes in happily. “Now I’m fucking loaded with cash out of my ass! So we figured what the hell? Let’s try and get our murderous uncle outta prison! After that we are gonna build a zoo!”

“Hush, Kim!” Marie scolds.

“C’mon, Marie, what is he gonna do? Ol’ Jimmy here is an attorney. He’ll defend Satan himself to make a quick buck. He’ll fight to get our uncle released for the right price.” Kim winks at the attorney. “Am I right, Jimmy? Can I call you Jimmy?”

“No…”

“Jimmy it is then!”

“Look, Ms. Jones…Ms. Williams…I am not going to sugarcoat any of this. Will I take this case? Yes, I will. Even though I am convinced that the court got it right, your uncle probably is the one and only killer, I would be willing to take the case AGAIN and see if I can get his sentence reduced. But my services will be expensive…”

“See?!” Kim triumphantly declares. “Everybody’s got a price! Wait, I heard that somewhere before but where?”

“...AS I was saying…my services will be expensive because trying to clear your uncle’s name will be extremely difficult. Besides, having you for a client won’t exactly help matters,” he points to Kim “Ms. Williams.”

“Me?!” Kim asks feigning innocence. “What did I do?”

“I have done my homework on you before taking you and your sister on as clients. The story attached to the two of you is almost forgotten but I still managed to find out. I found out about how you were incarcerated in a mental institution for a time, Ms. Williams. You were put away for kidnapping your twin sister Marie and then you proceeded to replace her. You lived her life, pretending to be her, while she was locked away in a basement.”

Kim sighs, sounding defeated as the attorney brings up this bad memory. Marie then speaks up. “Look, Mr. Morgan, I can explain…”

“Please do. Why would you want to help your sister after what she did?”

“It’s just that. She IS my sister. More than that, she is my twin sister. And I always stand by my family. She was hurting, she was mentally ill and needed help, not condemnation. I provided that help. And that’s what Kim and I are trying to do for our uncle. He needs help, not condemnation. Now if you are willing to provide the help, like Kim said we have money. That isn’t the problem. But are you willing to do your part to help?”

James sighs and nods his head. “Very well. Do you have any of the information with you so that I may get started?”

“Yes.” Marie hands him a piece of paper. “This is a list of the witnesses my private investigator contacted who are prepared to retract their earlier testimony.”

“Excellent. I will start by contacting them myself to confirm this. I will call you again when we are ready to proceed.” The attorney rises to his feet. He extends his hand.

“Sounds good.” Marie stands up and shakes his hand. The attorney turns and offers his hand to Kim. Kim tries to bite at it but he jumps back. Kim giggles playfully and then waves.

“Bye, Jimmy!” Marie takes Kim by her arm and drags her out of the attorney’s office. Once outside of his office and back in the waiting room. Kim turns to Marie and grins from ear to ear. “I like him! Can we take him home?”

“No.” Marie says emphatically. Kim folds her arms over her chest and frowns.

“Poo!”

“We just need to let him do his work, ok Kim?”

“Sure. But, uh, Marie…?”

“Yes?”

“Did you mean what you said in there? About helping me, about helping family and all that?”

“Of course I meant it.” Marie says with a sincere smile on her face. “Kim, you are and always will be my sister. No matter what you have done in the past, you will be my sister always. And nothing you have done can change that. And just I said, just because you did something bad doesn’t mean you aren’t capable of change. You’ve proven that, Kim. Douglas is capable of change too. This Williams family is capable of change.” She pats her on the back. “And you are going to be the symbol of that change, sis.”

A sense of warmth washes across Kimberly. When she first got here she thought that this was a bad idea. She thought that trying to exonerate Douglas, or even get his sentence reduced, was a bad idea. But maybe Marie is right? Maybe Douglas is worthy of another chance? If Kim is worthy of a second chance, then why not her uncle Douglas?
Lexy and Autumn (along with Ace) continue to hang out in England prior to the PPV.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Fifty-Four
2 of 2
========

==========
February 9th, 2022
Nashville, TN
On Camera
==========

We open on what appears to be the stage at the Grand Ole Opry. Whether it actually IS the Grand Ole Opry or just a replica is hard to say but it certainly looks quite similar. The sound of banjo music and guitar picking can be heard playing in the background. This southern style country music echoes throughout this area for several seconds before the familiar sight of the Dalek comes rolling into view. One odd thing about the Dalek this evening is that it has a cowboy hat resting atop its chromed top. Shortly after the Dalek appears on the scene, we see “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams skipping onto the stage with a banjo in hand. She is wearing overalls, a red shirt, and a cowboy hat. The eccentric ginger is playing this banjo as if her life depended on it. There is no clear distinct beat or rhythm to it, she’s just randomly making noise. That isn’t too unusual for The Woman Scorned. Williams stops in the center of the stage and starts stomping the stage and slapping her knee.

“Yeeeeee haw! Giddy on up, cowboys and cowgirls!” Kimberly says in the thickest, most southern of redneck drawls she can muster.

“GIDDY UP! GIDDY UP OR BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATE! I SHALL EXTERMINATE YA’LL IF YA’LL DO NOT GIDDY UP!” Even the Dalek seems to be getting in on Kimberly’s act.

“Right on, Dalek! Yee haw! Me and my boy the Dalek are here in Nashville, Tennessee, home of country music, the single most fickle bunch of inbred musicians in record history! Ya’ll get folk like Colt Ford who thinks he’s all cool with his hip hop music bein’ played on country radio and ol’ Colty Ford gets awards at them there country music awards shows. But damn it, he aint foolin’ nobody! He’s a rapper, not a country singer! Oh but ol’ Colty aint the only boy who can’t make up his mind as to what he wants to be when he grows up. Ya got little missy Taylor Swift! T-Swizzle Fo-Shizzle one moment is pop, the next she’s country, then she’s pop again! Ol’ girl is more schizophrenic than me!”

“SCHITZOPHRENIC! SCHITZOPHRENIC! SCHITZOPHRENIC!”

“That’s right, Dalek! YEEEE HAWWWW!” Kimberly throws her cowboy hat up in the air. Then she takes her banjo, takes aim, and pulls a trigger that apparently is there but cannot be seen. Suddenly the banjo starts firing bullets at the cowboy hat, blowing it up into many pieces. Kimberly lets the remnants of the hat fall to the air and then she starts brandishing the banjo-gun at the camera. She giggles uncontrollably.

“Can’t make a country music video without guns or a pickup truck!” Then a truck, a very small, miniaturized version of a pickup truck, rolls onto the stage. It is just a little bigger than Dalek and is being driven by Kimberly’s identical twin sister Marie Annabelle Jones. The truck comes to a stop and then Kim looks up at her sister.

“Did we cover all the bases?” Kim asks, dropping her thick country drawl. Marie nods her head.

“I believe so, yes.”

“Excellent.” Williams spins back around to face the camera. A playful grin is on her face. “I love Nashville and I do think that this is the perfect place for SCW to have a Breakdown event. And not just because the Bridgestone Arena can hold all of those drooling leeches we like to call fans, but because this city is the home of country music, the only music genre where you can literally sing any damn kind of way you want, about any damn thing you want, and just so long as you identify it as country music these idiots will accept it as country music. Its almost like Supreme Championship Wrestling.”

Williams runs her hand through her long red hair. “It drives me insane! These people talk about earning your way, earning your opportunities by winning…people like Shaun Cruze and Selena Frost espouse that bullshit. Well guess what? I did that! I have proven myself time and time again! Who kicked Jordan’s ass not once but twice, and the second time inside of a steel cage to become the Underground Champion? ME! But who got to become Adrenaline Champion? It wasn’t me. It was Jordan, yes, the same Jordan who had her chance to become champion but FAILED! Yes, let’s keep giving people who FAIL chance after chance again and again just because they are the company’s chosen one. But now Jordan is gone. I’m still here.”

“And of course if you want to talk about endless opportunities you can’t do so without mentioning Syren. Guess what? I kicked her ass too. Yet who got to fight Glory Braddock in a match at Body, Heart, and Soul advertised that could be for a future SCW World Title Match? Syren. The person I beat got the title eliminator if you will. Why? Just because she cried, bitched, and moaned? Just because she’s fucking Syren? I’ll throw you another one, SCW…I kicked Bree’s fat ass to become SCW United States Champion back in the day. That’s right, that’s TWO former SCW World Champions I beat. Yet Syren got the big match spotlight, not me.”

Kimberly sneers. “But I could have overlooked that. I could have let that all pass. All I wanted was my rematch for the SCW Underground Championship. Yes, I lost it to Lucas Knight fair and square. But I should have got a rematch. Who did get a shot at the Underground Title? Konrad Raab. Yeah, the same Konrad Raab whose ass I kicked and beat on Breakdown got the Underground Title Match shortly after I beat the old gimpy bastard. Konrad is out there ranting and raving and challenging everybody. I want a piece of his German ass. He has no problems fighting me. So why wait?”

“Because you want to hold me back. Because you fickle bastards can’t make up your damn minds about what you want. You want to push me to the damn moon and then suddenly you forget about me completely. It makes no sense. So maybe you people need to be reminded about who the hell I am? Maybe you need to be reminded that I am not the person to fuck with. That’s why my sister and I chose to get involved in the main event of Body, Heart, and Soul.” Kim remarks with a nasty sneer on her face. Marie waves playfully from her perch in the pickup truck. “You wouldn’t give me my opportunity, so I decided to TAKE my own damn opportunity!”

“Obviously we got everyone’s attention because now suddenly we are getting appearances but still not what we want. Marie got to fight GiGi? Marie got to fight Holly’s newest bitch boy? Are we supposed to be grateful to share a ring with that idiot?” Kim shakes her head. “Not on your life. It was an insult. And now you think you are going to appease us by giving ME a shot at the SCW Television Championship?”

Williams shakes her head. “The Television Title isn’t what I want but I will take it for two reasons. Number one, I want to send a message. After I win the Television Title, I am going to take a can of gas, pour it all over that stupid ass belt, and set the damn thing on fire. Your proud SCW heritage goes up in flames. Why? Because I can, that’s why! The second reason I will take this on is because it gives me a chance to kick another undeserving fickle as fuck twerp’s ass from here to kingdom come.” Kim points a finger at the camera.

“Yeah, I’m talking to you Autumn. You can’t decide if you want to be a joke or a serious competitor can you? You’re part of a group that changes its damn name from week to week. You’re part of a group that includes wrestlers called Hairless Penguin and Dancing Bear for god’s sake! You participated in a joke of a damn marriage ceremony involving you, Ace, and Lexy. On the flip side you have been defending that Television Title week in and week out against all comers. No one has managed to dethrone you, no one has managed to take that title away from you. That last part should speak volumes of how good you are and warrant some praise. Yet all of that greatness and praise is negated by how the class of fools you run around with. All of that greatness you racked up for yourself is negated by the complete and utter joke you have turned yourself into. How am I to take you seriously, Autumn?”

Williams shakes her head. “Therein lies the problem. I cannot take you seriously. I don’t give a damn how good you are, how many titles you’ve won, how long you’ve been with SCW, how many idiots you’ve slept with, I don’t care about any of that bullshit. I’ve taken on bigger, tougher legends than you and smacked them down faster and easier than I’ll smack you down right here in Nashville.”

“Oh but it’s just Kim, right? It’s just Crazy Kim! No need to worry about her, right? You should be able to retain your title.” A sinister sounding cackle escapes her lips. “You shouldn’t concern yourself with retaining the title, Autumn. You should concern yourself with survival. I am sick and tired of being overlooked by snobbish pieces of human garbage like you. You think you are all high and mighty because of you who are and what you’ve done. You’re nothing but yet another Valentine, one of the millions upon millions of Valentines in this wrestling business. You are nothing special to me. And take my word for it, Autumn, the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre is coming early when I massacre your cheap ass on Breakdown. When I leave you bloody and maimed in the center of the ring, that may be the end of your suffering, but it will only be just the beginning of SCW’s suffering.”

A sinister grin forms upon her face. “I am going to beat Autumn Valentine. I am going to take her Television Championship away from her. And then I will fashion it in my own twisted image by setting the fucking thing on fire live on television. Shaun Cruze and his cronies will have to sit by and watch what I do to Autumn and the TV Title. Then maybe they will realize that this cheap attempt at appeasement will not work. Give me what I want or the blood will continue to pour! Give me what or the carnage will never stop!”

Kimberly turns and leaps up onto the bed of the truck. She waves at the camera. “Next stop, SCW Breakdown! Next stop, Bridgestone Arena! Next stop… Kimberly Williams becomes the NEW SCW Television Champion!” With that, Marie puts the truck into gear and drives it off. Then the Dalek comes to life.

“AUTUMN VALENTINE WILL BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATED!”

The Dalek turns and rolls away, following Kim and Marie. The camera fades to black.
Finished this nice and early, so I thought I'd code it before I start work on my Ravyn RP.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Fifty-Five