Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Christy Matthews vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 PM ET Thursday, February 17, 2022 (NOTE DEADLINE)
So, with Jon leaving on an LOA that puts my plans a little out. However, this seems like an appropriate way to write Lucas out of the story for now. With Jon's permission, of course.

Enjoy.

Order of Chaos Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood: Part Forty-Two
My Walls Falling Down [Part One]
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Luiza meets Konrad's mother for the first time. Cologne, Germany. Monday 31st January (Off-Camera)

Ever since they got together, Luiza saw Konrad's twin brother Markus "Lord" Raab back in New York about the wrestling school he and Konrad will be running in the future. She had met Markus a few times since then with him the other company Konrad and Markus work together in. Markus got more comfortable since the first time he met Luiza to be around her, accepting she'll be a part of the Raab family. This was a different story as Luiza doesn't understand German very well but is currently learning the language when Konrad goes to wrestle or race. 

Luiza knows a bit about Konrad's mother, who was lovely and didn't have a single issue with her. More his auntie he did have problems with. But that didn't matter as he needed to tell his mother, the news about him and Luiza. They stand outside of Konrad's mother's house before Konrad can ring the doorbell. Although because of the language barrier, Luiza's nervous about meeting Konrad's mother, knowing she doesn't know a word of English. She shakes, tightening Konrad's hand, and he notices the nerves Luiza had, almost fearful because of the worry of not being understood.

Konrad Raab: "It's going to be fine."

Luiza Doe: “What if she tal.............”

Konrad Raab: "I'll translate for you, don't worry. I had to with Dylan and Fizz when they saw her."

Luiza Doe: "What if she doesn't approve of us being together or, worse, doesn't approve of us getting married because of our age gap?"

Konrad Raab: "My mother Ingrid doesn't give a damn about that. She knows because of what I went through with my dad; she wants to see me happy. You learning German without me telling you to is massive, and I can't wait to tell her that."

Luiza felt a lot of security as Konrad nodded at Luiza as a signal to say, you ready and she nodded right back at him. Konrad rings the doorbell, waiting for a while before she opens the door and gives Konrad a massive hug, even tears with Konrad and Ingrid running down their face after their last meeting six months ago.

Ingrid Raab: "It's so nice to meet you. Thought after the bust-up you and Elyse had, you'd never come back."

Konrad Raab: "It had nothing to do with you, and besides, if I wanted nothing to do with you, I wouldn't take phone calls from you."

Ingrid Raab: "That's true. Please come in, both of you."

Luiza sees how welcomed she was already, and they didn't speak yet as Luiza went in before Konrad before he closed the door behind him. They took their shoes off and hung their coats up on the pegs before they walked to the living room and took a seat. Konrad places his arm around Luiza, and they kiss before Ingrid gets them cans of coke. She sat down and noticed a girl she hadn't seen before.

Ingrid Raab: "Want to tell me who this lovely lady is?"

Konrad Raab: “This is Luiza Doe and Luiza, this is Ingrid, my mother.”

Ingrid Raab: "Hello."

Luiza Doe: "Hi."

Ingrid doesn't know who or what Luiza was related to as Ingrid gives Luiza a big hug. However, she loosens her grip for various reasons that she knows about via a phone call a few weeks ago, forgetting about the situation. However, that wasn't what Konrad wanted to announce to his mother and of course, it's essential they meet as well.

Ingrid Raab: "While it's lovely you're here, Konrad, but what's the deal with Luiza being here?"

Konrad Raab: "That's one of the reasons I came here, mum. I wanted to tell you this to your face because you have every right to know. Ever since we met seven months ago, Luiza and I have gotten to know each other. But I discovered Minerva wasn't ready for a long time commitment. So she brought Luiza Doe, her sister, in that was ready for it."

Ingrid Raab: "So you both were friends, to begin with, right?"

Konrad nodded to the question. Luiza looks lost because of the conversation in German, but Konrad translates what the discussion was in English. For a bit, Luiza now started to get the conversation. Konrad goes back to his native language to his mother.

Konrad Raab: "Back in July, while we were getting to know each other. However, when November came around, Luiza became my girlfriend. She's the love of my life. Heck, she's the first girlfriend I've ever had that not only offered to live with me but wanted to learn German without me asking her to. So on her birthday, which is the fifteenth of January."

There was a pause as Konrad translated everything he said to Luiza. He took a drink of his coke, as so does Luiza before Konrad lifted Luiza's left hand with the diamond ring to Ingrid and Luiza nodded, getting Konrad's approval before telling her the situation.

Konrad Raab: "I proposed to her, and she agreed. She will be a part of our family, mother; we're getting married."

Luiza Doe: "I can't wait to marry this wonderful man who takes care of me. I have done a lot to spend the rest of my life with him. I was in tears, lost for words, when Konrad asked me to marry him. I hope you accept us being together because this man protects and cares for me."

Konrad translated what Luiza said to Ingrid, and as soon as she heard what Luiza said, Ingrid got up and hugged both Konrad and Luiza as she poured tears herself, knowing her son was going once again be happy. She couldn't be more proud of her son and now her daughter in law soon.

Ingrid Raab: "Of course, I approve you both because as long as you both are happy, that's all I care about. Congratulations, Konrad and Luiza. You seem a very nice lady and caring to Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, she is and so much more, mother. I never felt the decision had been right. I've usually been the one to ask girls to move in with me and learn German. Luiza is so different, and that's not the only announcement I have. I'm also a NASCAR part-time driver."

Ingrid Raab: "Seems you got a lot going on in your life, and I'm proud of you. You became champion recently, haven't you?"

Konrad translates everything to Luiza as she jumps straight in after drinking a glass of coke, knowing Konrad refuses to touch plastic which had been on her mind a lot on Konrad's strict vegan diet. Konrad had a smile on his face, knowing that Luiza was very well accepted in his mother's life, and they hugged each other, especially they needed it. Konrad pulls out the Underground title from his bag.

Ingrid Raab: "It seems like every time you come over to Europe, you always win titles. You're getting better in the ring, it seems, despite being fifty-five years old. I'm always proud of you and Markus."

Konrad Raab: "While we got a future of running a wrestling school together too. We felt there were not enough European wrestlers outside of the UK and Ireland making a mark. So we're going to fix that together. Luiza is part of running it with me too."

Luiza Doe: "See, Konrad is a hard worker, and he wants to make sure we have enough money to support each other. He has investments and everything."

Konrad again translates everything to Ingrid, who seemed more than happy for them to be together.

Ingrid Raab: "That's what you expect from Konrad; he's always been working hard to get money. He still gets paid from his previous job in Germany mostly because his friend Elton didn't want all the money. So Elton gets paid half, and Konrad gets a lot of it."

But suddenly, as Konrad finished translating to Luiza, what Ingrid said to Luiza. Konrad saw something unusual in the pictures. While there were pictures he recognised, there was one he didn't. He picks it up and turns to his mother, directing it towards her as his mood changes from happiness to concern.

Konrad Raab: "Want to explain this to me?"

Ingrid Raab: "Oh, that's my boyfriend. You have to understand; I get lonely when you, Markus and Renate aren't here. I go to bingo every Tuesday week, and I met this wonderful guy, Fynn. He asked me out and had a few dates. It's only recently that picture was taken in a restaurant nearby a couple of weeks ago. I was going to tell you, honest."

Konrad Raab: "I understand about you being alone and not having anyone in your life since dad died. But you know damn well I can't get over what my dad did, and I have consistent nightmares about it. Now you expect me to see you with another man, not knowing what he can do to me?"

Ingrid Raab: "Calm down. I told you, we've only been out for a couple of weeks."

Konrad wasn't convinced, but at the same time, he looked at Luiza, who went over and hugged him, calming him down before he had an outburst. Of course, he wanted his mother to be happy, but it felt a betrayal for him to not know about Ingrid having a boyfriend. But at the same time, Ingrid only found out today Konrad had a fiancee who would marry him. So he relaxes for the time being.

Konrad Raab: "I believe you, but next time I come here, you better get us to meet face to face because if he treats you like shit, you know what will happen."

Ingrid Raab: "I know. He's not done anything bad so far. Anyway, I better leave you both to it; it's so nice to meet you and Luiza. Go and be happy together; I'll see you both very soon."

Ingrid, Konrad and Luiza all hugged one another with a looser grip as Konrad and Luiza placed their coats and shoes on. Konrad opens the door and lets Luiza out before he goes out the door and closes it. Konrad shook his head, only leaving Luiza in the loop, and as they walked away from his mother's house to go back to his home, Konrad explained to Luiza why he got angry.

Konrad Raab: "Turns out my mother has a boyfriend now, Fynn. I had to not get in a confrontation about it because you're more important, but when I come to Germany next, we will be having a lot of words, and I said I want to meet this guy, I'll tell you right now."

Luiza Doe: "She's lonely, Konrad. I understand you get angry because of your past with your real dad, but please respect that she wants to be happy like she was with us. She's a lovely lady who wants to be a part of our lives. Also, I never had a mother role model in my life."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, you're right. You always are when it comes to family life; you'll get one you deserve, trust me. Come on, let's get home and have time to ourselves for the day."

Luiza nodded at that, quickly changing things in her life because she never had a mother or a father growing up, and that's what Konrad had to understand. It wasn't always about him and the world coming to get him. It was about Luiza and what she went through with her family, who died in a car crash. They entered Konrad's Cologne, Germany home and did what all loving couples do for the rest of the day.

----------------------------

Talking to his teammate in NASCAR about his SCW career and why he acts the way he does. Los Angeles, California. Saturday 5th February. (Off-Camera)

There's a lot of media early in the morning for the NASCAR Clash at the Coliseum race at the Los Angeles Olympic stadium. Many fans are expected to show up for both Qualifying later today and the race tomorrow. However, Konrad mentioned something at the party precisely to Kyle Young. Kyle himself had always wondered about a few questions Kyle asked Konrad back at Phoenix. They go into the hospitality to have a private conversation, something Konrad didn't get a chance to do.

Konrad had more friends at NASCAR than he does at Supreme Championship Wrestling. Primarily because he respected drivers, although some didn't like Konrad at first because of his wrestling celebrity status, the Atlanta race stopped being jealous and saw Konrad as a threat. Kyle knew the actual situation with Konrad's fiancee, something he kept well hidden from the media and only announced about getting married. They took a glass of water before sitting down to talk.

Kyle Young: "You know, it's been bothering me why you refuse to suggest to me to wrestle with you at Supreme Championship Wrestling. I want to know why? I think we'd be a good team together."

Konrad Raab: "I'm not refusing because of you. You've said and done nothing wrong, and I do trust you. I don't trust anyone in that company. Many tag partners have backstabbed me as of late, and I've not gotten over it."

Kyle Young: "I can understand that. However, I saw your match against Syren; what's the deal of trying to injure her neck?"

This was one of the questions Konrad avoided answering to anyone, but considering there was nobody but Kyle around, Konrad sighed, having to admit his real troubles that only Luiza and Dakon knew about. His mother sort of knows as well, but not to the full extent. Konrad drank some water, clearing his throat.

Konrad Raab: "I understand the uncertainty because it's not been apparent on screen, but the whole thing about being stabbed in the back, that's part of the problem. I give up being a team with anyone ever again. The Jackals, I was a part of that team because there was a girl who's still a part of my family I loved to death, Minerva. She's Luiza's sister, and I'd do anything for her."

Kyle Young: "It still doesn't explain why you're trying to hurt people."

Konrad Raab: "Because I had to. For five years, Kyle, I've not had a solo's title shot on a major wrestling Pay-Per-View event. The one time I did before that Lucas Knight match was against Shilo Valiant match for the TV title at Rise To Greatness, and that's back in two thousand and sixteen. I had to beat the shit out of people; I had to break the god damn rules and hurt wrestlers to a point I'd get one. The personality you see of me in NASCAR, I tried so hard to make it work in wrestling, but it went nowhere. I got treated like a god damn doormat."

Kyle nodded, knowing that feeling all too well, especially when he first came to NASCAR; people treated him like rubbish, and he pats Konrad's shoulder, knowing that aggression was what got Kyle Young the NASCAR Cup Series title. Konrad knew all about Kyle's story before he had his first race. Konrad took a drink of his water.

Kyle Young: "I also saw that title match. You were a vicious and angry man. I have been meaning to ask you; you're not alright mentally apart from what you've said, are you?"

Konrad Raab: “No I'm not. I keep having these fucking nightmares about my dad, who was a massive piece of shit beating the hell out of me, and he did when I was a kid. I got so much anger to let out that while I race with aggression and wrestling, I got forty-five years of anger to let out because I kept it all inside. I want to make others suffer from the emotional pain and suffering I had to endure, and I still do, mocking me as a baby, mocking me for the losses I got. I have never been respected."

Kyle Young: "But you enjoy doing it. I know you won't do a damn thing to hurt us. Heck, many NASCAR drivers had said they never want to get in a fight with you, knowing you can wrestle and fuck them up bad. That's awful, Konrad. I'm sorry you've been what it sounds like, neglected in and out of wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "Not here with NASCAR, though. Everything I do in the wrestling ring is who I am. I'm The Ice Blood, and I make others suffer by beating the living daylights out of them, being a fucking bully because wrestlers bullied me in the past and my nightmares about my dad affect me in the ring as well. I want everyone in Supreme Championship Wrestling to feel my fucking pain. I carry hurt and anger each time I get in that ring, and I love it."

Because Kyle has a son, much like Konrad has kids, he was against bullying in its many forms, but Kyle can relate a lot to Konrad. Kyle had no idea Konrad had so many anger problems; especially, he doesn't show it for NASCAR events. Kyle and Konrad needed this conversation, especially while Konrad trusted Kyle and would be a great wrestler. Kyle's problem was that he had to be fully committed to being a wrestler, and NASCAR was his first love, especially since he has a brother in the sport.

Kyle Young: "You're a fantastic driver and a wrestler. Nobody in our sport can do the things you do. I may disagree with the violence and blood addiction, but after hearing you, I fully understand. I understand you're afraid of sleeping because of your nightmares. However, I do feel you need to get some help, get a psychologist to talk to about your mental problems."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, my friend Dakon Theron you might've seen about is sorting that out. But I've enjoyed being a NASCAR driver. I do this for fun, but I get paid for it, which I never thought would happen. He comes with me everywhere to check in hotels, knowing I can go to the gym because I work out a lot. Hotels don't provide me with vegan food and let's say well, Luiza and I are very noisy in bed. So we hire holiday homes to get our own space."

Kyle Young: "HA, I know that feeling, you animal. I wouldn't worry about it because you're good in my book. We all go through dark days in our lives, even myself, but I overcome them. Heck, my wife and I can't conceive a baby naturally. It hunts us to this day, but we love our son and a future daughter because of IVF treatment. The point is you're loved here, and yes, you got to work on restarts and your starts, also needing more work on road circuits, but in no time, you'll be one of the best NASCAR drivers. Maybe like me, you'll become NASCAR champion."

Konrad Raab: "But I can only be a champion if I do all the races, and I can't because wrestling is my first love. That always comes first. I will hurt and destroy anyone in my way. In the end, I got the Underground title because of it. Now the SCW bosses will never leave me out of title opportunities again for Pay-Per-View events. It's been a nice chat, but we've got to go and have this team meeting Brad wants all of us to have before Qualifying. By the way, this stadium is amazing. Imagine we could have wrestling and NASCAR take place in the same stadium? Would be revolutionary."

Kyle Young: "I would love that too. You're right; we better not keep him waiting."

Kyle and Konrad finished their drinks of water in a glass as they got up from the table and placed them in the water bowl for the catering staff to wash in the bowl. Konrad and Kyle left the Brad Rogers Racing hospitality unit. Then, they go to the special trailer for business meetings, meeting with Denny, Christopher and Martin to sit down, talking about their plans for Qualifying and race.

After the discussion, Brad Rogers Racing do an autograph and picture fan session together. Some fans had pictures taken with Konrad's Underground title around his shoulder for an hour. Then they went their separate ways, preparing themselves for qualifying later today with Konrad stretching like he does before his wrestling matches.

Konrad had to sit in his car for ages, until it was his time, going out to set his fastest time in his skittles NASCAR he brought from Brad when Kyle wasn't using it anymore. He ended up fifth fastest due to steering issues he had with his car. Tomorrow was another day.
[Image: tbBT7sA.jpg]

Seeing his surprise after winning the Underground title. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 7th February. (Off-Camera)

It had been way too busy of a week for Konrad regarding his NASCAR career as he had to race in Los Angeles for Clash at the Coliseum and wrestle twenty-four hours after that for another company. There was still Nothing that would keep the smile off Konrad's face, although his mother having a new boyfriend still weighed on his mind, but not as much as it would have if he weren't champion. As he got back from wrestling a match in Chicago, hence why he had to live there, a small note was on the table, waiting for him on the kitchen table. It stated, Konrad, come down to the sex dungeon. Of course, he noticed Luiza was asleep, so it wasn't her.

Konrad suddenly realised who he could be seeing as he quickly scratched his head, dropped his wrestling bag and went straight downstairs to open the sex dungeon doors. When he does, there she was, the lady Konrad had always fallen over the heels for as he brightens his eyes at the red hair, blue icy eyes lady he hadn't seen since Christmas Day, Minerva. He stood in front of her.

Minerva: "I thought you were never going to come down."

Konrad Raab: "Minnie, you surprised me. I was expecting to go to bed with Luiza."

Minerva: "Oh no. Luiza went to bed because I told her to get time with you alone. Giving you a reward that an Iced GIMP deserves. I want you to put these leathers on. I want to see you in leathers again."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, mistress, you don't need to ask me twice."

Konrad only had a massive smile on his face, not even hesitating at all to take off his regular clothes, remembering the good old days when he was serving under Minerva's orders with the mask and leathers on. He had the same ones when he was a part of The Jackals, mostly being aligned with Minerva. Konrad was dressed in his GIMP gear in ten minutes, making Minerva smile.

Minerva: "You look even sexier than I imagined. You are perfect and always have been, despite your mistakes. Since you took my advice at Christmas, you've dished out a lot of violence."

Konrad Raab: "Only to remember in your honour, mistress and for myself to be a horrible bastard to those around me."

Minerva goes over to the bed and picks up the Underground title Luiza gave her earlier, which is why she came over. Konrad had a smile on his face, seeing how impressed she was.

Minerva: "Leading you to not only having a PPV match for a solo's title match but winning the Underground title as well. You have gotten so much better and more aggressive that I only want to do the one thing with you as your reward of listening to me and being a champion."

Konrad Raab: "Is it something to do with sex?"

Minerva: "Yes, certainly is. I've been trying to contact you, but with your NASCAR and wrestling career, you've been busy. I want you to know one thing; Drake said on Twitter for me to tell you that you needed to be abandoned to reach your potential. You delivered just that."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I'm still angry with him for what he said about me. That still grinds my gears to call me a weak link. Not to mention my nightmares about my father are getting worse, even had my father almost killing Luiza in my dream."

It became a sudden thing for Minerva to hear about Konrad's nightmares, and she even took a step back, even if Luiza told her earlier about Konrad and his demons. Still, it wasn't something he wanted to talk about but needed to in case Minerva didn't discuss it with Luiza. Konrad gulped hard after he said it, knowing Minerva could destroy him. Luckily, she became understanding of the situation. She forces Konrad to go on the bed as he laughed a bit as he fell in the bed.

Minerva: "That's another reason I came as well. Those dreams you've been having about your father will go away when you're in bed with me. I think you need two nights with me to give you extra peace of mind.

Konrad Raab: "Seeing you is a blessing, Minnie. I missed you so much, and as I said, you'll always be part of my life. It's just you weren't ready for a commitment. I wish it could've worked out between the pair of us."

Minerva: "I know, but it's my past that prevents me from relationship commitment, knowing I'd let people down. Come on, let's get into bed and give you the celebration sex of a lifetime, along with keeping you nice and relaxed with us sleeping together.

Konrad nodded on what Minerva said, agreeing on everything she had said, even if it was a massive surprise he wasn't expecting. He and Minerva gave each other an enormous hug. Suddenly, when they were hugging and touching each other's genitals. Konrad and Minerva got their faces locked together and stuck their tongues down each other's throats to start kissing one another as Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: "Like the good old days, I missed this so much with you."

Minerva: "I do as well, and I always think about you because, without you, I'd never have been a better professional wrestler. You're still so sexy, and you seem you're getting younger than older."

Konrad Raab: "Well, my sexual parts act like I'm a teenager still. Luiza looks younger and sexier each day I see her, much like you."

They were horny at this point, feeling each other with Konrad wearing the mask, reminding him of the times he enjoyed wrestling, but Minerva turned the lights off behind her. All you could hear was them moaning and the squeak of the bed, shaking, going all over the place for an hour before things in the sex dungeon went silent because Minerva and Konrad went off to sleep together in the same bed for the first time since Christmas.

-----------------------------------------

How does it feel that I took Lucas Knight out of wrestling, leaving you on your own, Christy? Chicago, Illinois. Sunday 13th February. (On-Camera)

Because Konrad had to head back to Mississippi for a match on Monday and he would be extremely busy with the NASCAR Daytona five hundred race week, today was the only day he could do his video for his upcoming match. Luckily for him, he was back in his surroundings, being in his video home with stains of blood on the wall, skeletons laid across the house and a metal chair in the middle of the room with two barrels of red paint in front of the chair.

Of course, there were screams from the home as Konrad showed the camera of the blood wall of fame he had of his victims, including a new addition to the wall, Lucas Knight. Konrad laughs evilly, enjoying the collection of blood he had from many of his victims, especially all, but two of them were male victims. Nobody was like Konrad on the roster of collecting blood from the damage Konrad caused on his enemies in the ring. Unlike all the other wrestlers, nobody would stop him from fighting as he licks his lips, fired up to talk about his upcoming match.

Konrad Raab: "Ah, Christy Matthews, the scum that kissed Lucas Knight's ass. How does it feel that regardless of what Jacob did, I beat your bully friend who's caused me nothing but hell and being in part of retiring him? I had nothing to do with bringing Jacob in. Heck, I didn't even know Lucas had a brother. But anyway, the fact is all of you would've taken advantage of what Jacob did, much like you and that bastard did when you both took advantage of Lexy's Crybabies attack to win the tag titles, so that's already happened. The violence I caused got me a title match, and violence was the main cause of me winning this Underground title, as you see hanging on the wall there."

Konrad put tape on the underground belt behind him where he sits so everyone could see his title. Konrad could only be happy and proud of himself, especially he had never felt more optimistic since it's technically the first time he came to his videos home as champion.

Konrad Raab: "I know you must be wondering like I was a few months ago, where the hell do you go from here, especially when you lost the United States title to Spencer Pryce, a rookie nevertheless. Nobody knows if you're going to go for the rematch. Sure, you've done well for yourself without that prick Lucas on winning the US title from Xander, Glory, Gavin before you had to face James Evans for the belt again. A round of applause on your efforts of achievements."

Putting his hands together in a mocking way which, Konrad didn't mean anything by it. He looks at the blooded wall, along with the victims blood he had, especially Lucas Knight's one, something Konrad takes like he'd won a NASCAR championship and a Wrestling title on the same night. Konrad opens a tin of paint and sniffs it.

Konrad Raab: "Smell of victory is a wonderful thing, Christy. Bet you're a lost puppy right now, wondering who you'd go to for help? It will take you forever because you've never been on your own, unlike me. Always had a manager or friend to back you up. Now, you have Nothing. I finally get a fight that nobody will give a shit if you get hurt, and nobody will come out and stop me from beating the living fuck out of you. It's like I've been saying, I have no problems coating my fists with your blood around them or anyone, title challengers or not."

Suddenly with the small moment of a break, Konrad pours some red paint all over him as he gets excited in his mind, blood dripping all over his entire body.

Konrad Raab: "I was begging for someone to step up to me for the title because I have a fetish for violence and blood, you see. Nobody can out violence me, and nobody is a crazy motherfucker like me because, unlike Kim, who has no reason to be a psycho, I have every reason to be. It makes me happy to be a fucking bully to everyone who's treated me like shit because that's one of the main sources of my forty-five years of anger comes from. Especially when you stuck up for that Lucas bastard and join in with his jokes of mocking me as a baby."

Gritting his teeth, getting his fist ready as he already wanted to fight, and he wasn't able to until Thursday. Right now, wrestling was the only thing on his mind. Not even racing was.

Konrad Raab: "You had the nerve to raise the new champion's hand as a form of respect? How pathetic you are. I respect and like nobody in this damn company. When I did, it not only got me nowhere, making me wait for six fucking years for a PPV title shot but got me treated like a doormat. You weak human being, but then again, The Order Of Chaos team name was the biggest bullshit I've heard. I've been way more chaotic since Minerva had other business to attend to than you and Lucas ever were. You both were like a safety curtain that pretended to have all this violence, but nobody was convinced. I've been proving that for the last few months, and I love it. I love hurting and beating the shit out of people to make them feel my emotional pain, only I psychically give them pain as well as the emotional side of things."

The one thing Konrad does feel better is when he gets a knife and cuts himself on his chest as he does, slicing with his blood and the red paint. However, Konrad picked up another barrel of red paint and poured it all over himself, letting it drip from his body, even with blood on top of it too.

Konrad Raab: "Nothing makes me feel better than someone giving me pain. When I scream in pain, I enjoy every minute of it, giving me a sick sense to make me feel better. I love putting myself in dangerous situations and deathmatches, giving me that satisfaction. You Christy can't handle the sick shit I have in my head to batter your head against a turnbuckle, trying everything to make you quit. Of course, you won't tap out, but I make you go straight off to sleep because of pain I'll give to you with Justin Davis watching his future when he faces me for the Underground title."

Konrad's joy of cutting his chest open was another story altogether as him sniffing the paint and blood, even the screams from the building as he sighs with delight, enjoying the feeling of his surroundings, a place he missed way too much.

Konrad Raab: "You know, I have seen every single ending of your video saying welcome to my world. Thank you for your welcome, but it's you that will be welcomed to the world of me, making you be in pain, making you burst into tears when I cripple your ass. When I smash your leg arm against a steel post, you will feel everything I'll do to you because, unlike Spencer, who's predictable, I'm an unpredictable horrible bastard. One who has no remorse for anything he does, having nobody stop him from doing all the damage he can to other wrestlers."

A sneer came out from Konrad, almost embracing the feeling of happiness he hadn't had for a long time, enjoying doing his videos again without going much into his career, that was for later on in the upcoming months.

Konrad Raab: "I wish I could fight backstage without officials having to jump in to stop fights, making me taste my and my opponent's blood because Nothing stops me from beating the shit out of people and feeling every hit they give me, and I give to them. I love it. I love everything I do in and out of the ring Christy. You may have the no quitters attitude like me, and I respect that because I'm the same way when it comes to almost killing my own body to go through battles I've had in and out of Underground matches."

Konrad licks his lips, picking up a metal bottle of water as he twists the lid off and takes a few sips of his water before putting it back on to make one more point.

Konrad Raab: "I love feeling to a point I could destroy myself in the ring and love being hurt more than ever before, something you wouldn't be able to handle. On Thursday night, as I'm recording this on Sunday since I'm going to be a busy man during the whole of that week, I'll be leaving you to beg mercy on the shit load of damage I'll do to you. I have no problems leaving you all blooded up and proving a point I can hang with the likes of your weak skills in the ring."

One more break as he takes a sip from the water from his metal bottle.

Konrad Raab: “I'm looking forward to crippling you, making you suffer from so much blood. I don't mind if you cripple me because, unlike you, I will enjoy the pain you'll give to me. I will do everything it takes to win by pinning you with your blood everywhere on the mat or crippling you, sending you straight to sleep. You will fear what I'll do in the ring because I'm a sick fuck, and you can't do shit to stop me. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood."

Konrad laughs evilly once again as he stands up, looking directly at the camera before the camera goes black.
The second part for the week. Yvonne Knight appears with permission.

Enjoy.

Order of Chaos Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood: Part Forty-Three
My Walls Falling Down [Part Two]