Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Polly Playtime vs. Kimberly Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 PM ET Thursday, February 17, 2022 (NOTE DEADLINE)
1 of 2
======

==========
February 11th, 2022
Nashville, Tennessee
Off Camera
==========

What exactly does a psycho like Kimberly Williams really want in life? It is hard to say. The Woman Scorned definitely does not think and act like your average person. Your average person, especially your average professional wrestler, would be perfectly happy not only becoming SCW Television Champion but also being put into a Double Jeopardy Match for the SCW World Championship. Yet is Kimberly Williams happy?

Not yet.

The Woman Scorned does get some satisfaction in knowing that she is no longer being underestimated, that she is viewed as a legitimate threat to the reigning SCW World Champion Selena Frost. That should have been painfully clear already. Kimberly had already beaten two former world champions in Bree Lancastar and Syren. Now you can add the history making longest Television Champion Autumn Valentine to that list of champions and legends she has defeated and dethroned. The fact that Williams now has an opportunity to become the SCW World Champion is evidence that finally Supreme Championship Wrestling is taking her seriously. Still, she is not fully satisfied and that is because she does not have the one thing she really wants.

Currently it is morning in Nashville. Kimberly is in her hotel room at the Millennium Maxwell House. The deranged ginger is sitting up in her king sized bed wearing a pink unicorn onesie. She is cuddling next to the SCW Television Championship belt. Thankfully she did manage to get the gas off of the title belt before anyone accidentally set it ablaze. Williams wanted to set it ablaze but that party pooper Shaun Cruze put a stop to that. But all is not lost because Kimberly now has another use for her newly won piece of golden hardware. As she gazes at the title belt her eyes rest upon the centerpiece, which now has “Underground Title” spray painted on the front in hot pink.

“I know, I know, I made a big bad mistake by letting that smelly English twat Lucas Knight get his hands on you. I should have fought harder and smarter…or maybe fought crazier? Point is, I should have made sure he never got you away from me. That loser couldn’t even beat Oktoberfest. Now The German Shepherd is the Underground…” Kimberly catches herself in the middle of making a misstatement. She smirks and shakes her head. “...excuse me, The German Shepherd is now the Underwear Champion. No one but ME is worthy of being Underground Champion and that is why you are now known as the Underground Championship.”

Kimberly kisses the centerpiece. She then pulls it away and sticks her tongue out, her face contorts as she is clearly disgusted. “No offense, but you taste like shit. And don’t worry, I won’t let that stupid little fake fairy take you away from me next week. You are mine now and forever.”

That’s right, the Television Title…well, Kim is pretending it is the Underground Title, but in reality it is the TV Title…is defended each and every week. That means next week on Breakdown from Tampa Kimberly is defending for the first time against Polly Playtime. She used a fork to try and maim Autumn in order to win the title, who knows what she will do to Polly in order to keep it?

Just then there is a loud banging at the door. It isn’t exactly a knocking sound, it is more like the sound of something running into the door. Williams takes her Television Title belt and approaches the door to her hotel room. The deranged ginger opens it up and standing there is her trusty Dalek, behind the homicidal pepper shaker is none other than Kim’s identical twin sister Marie Annabelle Jones.

“I WOKE UP THE HUMAN FLESH CREATURE KNOWN AS MARIE JONES AS YOU REQUESTED!”

“And you did it without exterminating her!” Kim pats it on its chrome dome top. “I am so proud of you!”

“Did you really have to send the drone to wake me up?” Marie says, looking rather annoyed. Jones isn’t exactly a morning person as it is but being woken up early makes it worse. Marie is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a red sweater, and her signature black leather jacket. The Phoenix notices the title belt Kim has with her and points to it. “And what the hell do you have printed on that championship?”

“It says Underground Championship.” Kim proudly declares.

Marie sighs and shakes her head. The twin steps past the Dalek and walks into the room. The Dalek rolls in behind her. Kim shuts the door and then walks over to the edge of the bed and sits down. Marie sits down next to her. “Kim, sweetie, that is the Television Title.”

“Is NOT!”

“Look, I know you want to be Underground Champion. But this is the Television Championship. Konrad Raab is the Underground Champion.”

“Oktoberfest?” Kim rolls her eyes. “Please! He is NOT the Underground Champion. He is the Underwear Champion. There is only one person worthy of being Underground Champion and that is me, the one true Queen of the Death Match.”

“Maybe, but that doesn’t make you the Underground Champion.”

“Yeah it does.” Kim motions to the title belt, specifically the word ‘Underground’ printed on the front in hot pink lettering. “See?! It says so!”

“But Konrad’s title also says Underground Champion.”

“Not for long!” Kim says with a sneaky, devilish grin on her face. “In Tampa I’m gonna find that title belt and spray paint ‘Underwear’ on it to officially make Oktoberfest the Underwear Champion.”

The Phoenix sighs and shakes her head. “Kim, I like your dedication and commitment, but you really should focus on more important things. You should focus on defending that Television Title against Polly Playtime. You should also focus on trying to become SCW World Champion.”

“NO!!!” Kim shouts angrily. The force of the shout nearly knocks Marie off of the bed. “I don’t care about any of that! I want to be Underground Champion! That’s what I want and that’s what SCW isn’t giving me!”

“But the world title…it is the top prize in SCW…you could prove to the world that you are the best wrestler in the company.”

“I don’t need a trinket to prove I am the best. I am not so lacking in confidence that I need a trinket to prove my worth. I’ve beaten some of the very best SCW has had to offer already. I already know I can win that Double Jeopardy Match at Retribution and become champion. Hell, in fact, if I do become World Champion, I’ll just give it to you. You only lack the SCW World Championship and the Adrenaline Championship from becoming Supreme Champion.”

“So do you.”

“Right,” Kim nods her head “but like I said, I don’t care about those little brass rings. I don’t need them. I know how good I am. What I want is to be the Queen of the Death Match. And if Cruze doesn’t give me The German Chocolate Cake with his FAKE Underground Title on the line soon, then I will maim anyone and everyone who gets in my way.” She holds up the Television Title belt. “Because like I said, until otherwise noted THIS is the Underground Title!”

Marie knows better than to argue with her sister. She is in a rare mood and it is best to just let her have it. Jones nods her head. “Fine, that’s fine, Kim. If you want to be Underground Champion then you can be Underground Champion.”

“Yay!” Kim says, clapping happily. Marie just shakes her head.

“But, uh, we should leave. Our car will arrive soon to take us to the airport. In the meantime I want to talk about Uncle Douglas.”

“Oh, you mean the murderer? Do we have to talk about him? That conversation is always kind of a downer. I mean, the whole killing people stuff is depressing.”

Look, I know you don’t think trying to help our uncle is a good idea. Sure, he did kill people, but if there is evidence that proves he took the rap for someone else’s crime, then why should he serve the time? If he didn’t do the crime he shouldn’t do the time.”

Kim grins from ear to ear. “I like it when you rhyme.”

“My point is that he is family and if he is innocent of some of these crimes he was convicted for then we should do whatever we can to exonerate him.”

Kim shakes her head. The Woman Scorned isn’t convinced. “Marie, I get what you’re saying. And you’re right, Uncle Douglas is innocent of some of those crimes. But he’s innocent only because the actual killer is our deceased father!”

“The world doesn’t have to know that.” Marie says, grinning like a Cheshire cat. “We’re just doing this to help redeem our Williams family name.”

“Whether he killed them all or killed some of them, the fact is that he killed people and I don’t think we should be helping a killer.”

“Kim, look at me…” Marie takes Kim’s head and guides it, holding it firm, so that she is looking into her eyes “...do you want your zoo?”

“Of course!”

“Then we need to do this first. Clearing Uncle Dogulas’s name is just part one. First we prove that our family isn’t attached to cold blooded killers. Then we open a zoo to promote conservation and education of endangered wildlife.”

“So I’d get my zoo?”

“Yes, you would get your zoo.” Marie says, nodding her head.

“Alright, fine. We can help our uncle Douglas I suppose.’

“Good, that’s good to hear you say that, Kim, because I have some news from the attorney.”

“You mean Jimmy?” Kim asks excitedly. “I liked him!”

“He seemed rather rude and abrasive to me but I have to admit that he does get results. He took that information I gave him and he quickly got to work. And I may have used some of the money you inherited from Sorinah to give a donation to a judge’s reelection bid…”

“Bribery is fun!” Kim says, clapping happily.

“It sure is.” Marie says with a wink. “Anyway, we have a judge willing to hear an appeal. It isn’t a guarantee that our Uncle Douglas will get any time taken off of his sentence but it sure is a good sign.”

“Well, I’m still not sure busting Doug out of prison is a good idea.” Kim says. She then embraces her sister in a tight hug. “But if you’re happy, then I’m happy!”

==========
February 11th, 2022
Nashville, Tennessee
Off Camera
==========

It took an hour for Marie Jones to finally convince her twin sister to change out of the unicorn onesie. The Woman Scorned really wanted to wear the unicorn onesie out of the hotel but Marie insisted on Kimberly wearing something more suitable. The closest thing to ‘suitable’ attire that Kim is wearing is her torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a black t-shirt with the phrase “I Groped Shaun Cruze” on the front in pink lettering. What we see now in the lobby of the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel is Marie Jones leading what could best be described as a caravan of craziness. Behind Marie is the Dalek, and riding the Dalek is Kimberly Williams. The Dalek is pulling a luggage cart with her and Marie’s luggage.

“MOVE OUT OF THE WAY HUMAN FLESH CREATURES! MOVE OR YOU SHALL BE EXTERMINATED!”

“Does the Dalek have to threaten the public?”

“Yes!” Kim says happily. Marie sighs and shakes her head.

“Just so long as its threats only. We’re trying to redeem our family name, not ruin it because random citizens got assaulted by your drone.”

Kimberly sticks her tongue out at Marie, knowing full well that Marie cannot see her. Marie leads Kim and the Dalek out of the hotel lobby and onto the sidewalk. There a long black limousine awaits. Kim would have been happy with a taxi. Hell, Kim would have been happy riding the Dalek to the airport. But not Marie. Only the finest and best of transportation for Marie Jones. They come to a stop by the limo. The driver steps out and approaches them. Marie snaps her fingers.

“Hurry up. Chop! Chop! We don’t have all day!”

“Yeah, make it quick or my Dalek will exterminate you!” Kim cries threateningly. The driver sighs as he starts loading up the luggage. Kim and Marie’s attention is turned on this and as a result they completely miss a stranger that has been watching them for quite a long time. In almost a ninja-like fashion, sneaking up ever so closer to them, this stranger, a woman in mostly black attire, prepares for an assault. And then, it comes…the woman leaps up and tackles Kimberly off of the Dalek and to the ground. The woman wraps her hands around Kim’s throat and begins to squeeze, trying to choke the life out of The Woman Scorned.

“Kim!” Marie sees this and quickly rushes over to help. “Get off of my sister!”

Marie pulls the woman off of Kim. Marie kneels down and starts helping Kim. The woman dusts herself off and growls angrily at Kim and Marie. “You! I didn’t know there was two of you! Either way, it doesn’t matter, I will get my revenge!”

“No you won’t…” Kim smacks the Dalek “...get her Dalek!”

The Dalek comes to life and aims it gun at the mysterious stranger. “EXTERMINATE!”

The Dalek shoots what appears to be a reddish orange liquid out of its gun. The woman is quick and is able to duck. The Dalek’s liquid strike instead hits the limo driver, causing him to drop to the ground clutching his face and crying out in pain. The woman uses the confusion and chaos to run away. Marie pulls herself up and goes over to check on the limo driver.

“Did you seriously have to have the Dalek shoot the limo driver with…with…” Marie sniffs the driver and then looks up at Kim “...is that hot sauce?”

“Yes.”

Marie rolls her eyes. “Damn. Hopefully he’s ok.”

“I wonder who that crazy lady was?”

“Like you’re one to talk about crazy ladies.”

“Hey! I know plenty about crazy ladies! It takes one to know one and I know that is one crazy lady!”

Jones sighs as she walks back over to Kim and helps her to her feet. “True. I just wonder what she wanted with us? And will she be back?”
2 of 2
=======

==========
February 14th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

One would think that becoming SCW Television Champion and being promised a future shot at the SCW World Championship would be enough to satisfy Kimberly Williams. The problem is, no one truly knows what is going on inside the deranged mind of The Woman Scorned. Her own identical twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones, finds it difficult to understand the eccentric ginger at times. She has a championship, she has a promised world title match, and on top of all of that, the combined wealth of Twin Magic has funded the legal effort to free their uncle Douglas Williams from prison. And that effort has proven fruitful as a judge has agreed to hear an appeal. So why wouldn’t Kimberly Williams be pleased with herself? Why shouldn’t The Woman Scorned be happy? For starters, Kimberly didn’t get the title match she wanted. Being Television Champion is great. Having a World Title Match is an honor. But what’s most important to Williams is getting another crack at being Underground Champion. That’s what she really wanted. She feels this Television Title and the World Title Match is just an attempt by Shaun Cruze and SCW to appease her. She is also disappointed in her twin sister Marie’s management of the situation. Marie promised Kimberly the world but she has yet to deliver upon the Underground Title Match she desires.

Then there’s the fact that in Nashville one day after the show, Kimberly and Marie were attacked by a strange woman. Kim is typically the psycho who attacks other people, she isn’t used to being attacked by a psycho. If Kimberly had her way, she would track down this strange woman and kill her; hide the body somewhere it won’t be found. Kim has no idea who she is, but she does have an idea of what sparked the attack, and that alone is enough of a lead for Kimberly to do her own investigation. Unfortunately her twin sister Marie wanted to involve the law. Marie spoke with Nashville authorities immediately following the attack and Williams was not pleased.

It was their first disagreement, their first real argument, in years. Admittedly it wasn’t a very heated argument. But the twins have not spoken since Nashville. Kimberly has remained isolated in her run down, dirty apartment in Boston, Massachusetts. Kimberly is dressed in her unicorn onesie and is lying on the ratty brown sofa. Across the room is her Dalek, which is thankfully turned off at the moment. Resting on Kimberly is her pet hamster, Caligula. What makes this hamster so fun for Kimberly is the fact that it “talks”...well, not really. Kim just likes to pretend that it does. In fact, Kimberly provides the voice for the hamster. It’s all part of her deranged personality. Currently Williams is speaking with her beloved Caligula.

“I don’t know what to do, Caligula. I hate it when Marie and I are at odds like this.”

“Eh, you’re better off without the self-absorbed bitch. She’s ugly as fuck too if you ask me.”

Kimberly arches her brow out of confusion. “Hey! She’s my twin sister!”

“Yeah, so guess what I think of you, fugly!”

“That is NOT nice, Caligula!” Kimberly scolds the hamster. “Maybe I should just drop you off at the pet store I pulled your old ass out of?”

“Or maybe you should focus on defending that stupid piece of tin you won the other night? Y’know, that Television Title? You gotta fight that braindead bimbo Polly Playtime.”

“Television Champion…” Kimberly rolls her eyes “...I never even wanted it. I wanted the Underground Title. I should have set the stupid TV Title belt on fire like I promised I would.”

“Well if you won’t wrestle Polly then maybe I will. What she lacks in brains she makes up for in tits and sexuality.”

“You can’t do that!” Kimberly exclaims. “Beastiality is against the law!”

“What are they gonna do, arrest me?! I’m a fucking hamster!”

Kimberly is about to respond when a knocking is heard at the door. It could be her boyfriend, Tommy Wasley. She sighs and places Caligula back in his cage on the coffee table. She swings her legs over the edge of the sofa and stands up. “I’ll be right back, Caligula.” Williams walks away from the sofa and over to the front door. She opens it up and it’s like looking into a mirror as she sees her twin sister, Marie Annabelle Jones, standing there in the doorway. Kimberly sighs and waves politely.

“Hi, Marie…”

“Hi, Kim. May I come in?”

Kimberly shrugs her shoulders and steps aside. “Sure, whatever.” Marie enters the apartment. She walks over and sits down on the ratty brown sofa. Kimberly sits down next to her. Marie places a hand on her sister’s knee.

“Look, Kim, I know that what happened in Nashville was upsetting…”

“Upsetting? It wasn’t upsetting for me. I just wanna track down the crazy bitch who attacked me and butcher her.”

“Right…” Marie sighs deeply “...uh, well, I know that it was upsetting to me at least, and that maybe some things were said that, looking back, I wish I could take back. My point is that I don’t want to fight.”

“Me either.” Kimberly smiles warmly. She leans in and embraces Marie in a tight hug. After breaking the hug Kimberly shakes her head. “But Marie, sometimes I think you don’t listen to me.”

“Of course I listen to you!”

“Then why are you obsessing over my Television Title reign, my opportunity at the World championship, when all I really wanted is to get a shot at the SCW Underground Championship? I want to maim Oktoberfest Raab and take back what rightfully should be mine! The rest of this is just a distraction! Even this legal mumbo jumbo you have me involved with in trying to get our uncle out of prison, that is just a distraction!”

“But he’s our uncle, Kim.” Marie states. “He is family…”

“Family who is a convicted murderer and is serving his time in prison. Uncle Douglas is at peace with it. He’s ready to leave well enough alone and serve his time but you can’t drop it. Did it ever occur to you that by bringing this whole case back up that you could also be opening up Pandora’s Box? And when you open that box and let the chaos out it is never easy putting it back in.”

Marie listens intently to Kimberly’s words. She furrows her brow in confusion. “What are you getting at?”

“Did you ever stop to think about the woman who attacked us? I did and while I may not know who she is, I DO have a pretty good idea why she attacked us.”

“Are you suggesting that this has something to do with our uncle Douglas?”

“Maybe it does? You may not have been paying attention but I was. I heard exactly what she said and so did Dalek.” Kimberly gets up and approaches her Dalek drone. She turns it on and presses a button. It plays back a recording, the woman’s voice is playing. “YOU! I DIDN’T KNOW THERE WAS TWO OF YOU! EITHER WAY, IT DOESN’T MATTER, I WILL GET MY REVENGE!” Kimberly turns the Dalek back off. She walks back over to her sister and stares down at her. “Revenge? Now why would she want revenge against us?”

“Because’s delusional and nuts?”

“Wrong. Even crazy people have a misguided justification behind their quest for revenge. Remember I wanted revenge against our mom for abandoning me at birth. I didn’t know or care about the circumstances behind it, I didn’t care about the mitigating factors, I just wanted revenge. This woman may be delusional and crazy, but I’m willing to bet that she truly believes her revenge notion is justified. And yes, I think it does tie into our uncle Douglas somehow. It is just so convenient that she attacks us shortly after a judge announces that an appeal on Douglas’s behalf will be heard.”

Marie rolls her eyes. “I don’t believe you, Kim. I’m not buying this logic, but…” she nods her head “...if it will make you feel better to look into this…

“Yes, it would make me feel a LOT better.”

“Then fine.” Marie nods her head in consent. “You follow up on that lead. I’ll keep on talking to our attorney working with Uncle Douglas’s case. Just promise me that if you find this woman that you won’t do anything rash.”

“Scout’s Honor!” Kimberly says raising her right hand. Marie rolls her eyes.

“You were not a scout, Kim.”

“Yeah, most little girls were in Girl Scouts. I was an assassin at their age.” Kimberly shrugs her shoulders. “But don’t worry, I will get to the bottom of this.”

==========
February 16th, 2022
Tampa, Florida
On Camera
==========

We open in a boiler room area. It is dimly lit and looks dank and dirty. A few moments later and the singy songy voice of Kimberly Williams echoes throughout this abandoned, area. Lound metal-on-metal clanging can be heard.

“One, two, Kimmy’s coming for you…”

Just then Kimberly Williams steps into the scene from stage left. The Woman Scorned is dressed in torn denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt with “Evil” printed on the front in crimson lettering. She has her knife glove on her right hand. She is being followed by her trusty and always loyal Dalek. The genocidal pepper shaker drone has the SCW Television Championship title belt resting atop its domed top. Kimberly turns to face the camera and smirks.

“You know I love to play make believe! It was my best and most fun game when I was a kid! Well, second best game next to butchering small animals. But yeah, playing make believe is a really fun game. I used to pretend that people cared, that I was a good person. Then around the age of eighteen I grew up and learned that I was not a good person, that I was simply put the deadliest of human beings alive today.” Kimberly snickers and then licks one of the knives on her glove.

“The people of Supreme Championship Wrestling likes to play make believe too. Bree Lancaster pretended that I was beneath her, and then I took her United States Championship. Syren pretended that I wasn’t a legitimate threat to her, so I kicked her ass and humiliated her in front of the whole damn world. Last but not least Autumn Valentine thought that I was just another crazy loon who she could wrestle circles around, she pretended that she was so much better and smarter than me. But then I outsmarted HER and I outwrestled HER and I took away her SCW Television Championship!” Williams shrugs her shoulders.

“I suppose playing pretend and playing make-believe can be dangerous to your health. Take Polly Playtime for instance. This little pretty thing actually thinks that she is as crazy as me. Maybe even crazier than me?” Kimberly throws her head back and laughs. “Now who is laughing?”

“HA! HA! HA! I AM LAUGHING! HA! HA! HA!”

“See what you did, Polly? Your little pretend macho tough girl routine was soooo ridiculous that you even have Dalek laughing at you, and Dalek has no concept of humor! But even Dalek knows that you are full of shit. I competed in an Ass Stapling Match. I created my own title belt and defended against random ass strangers all over the world. I chased down Jordan Majors all over the fucking nation. In all of this insanity, SCW was forced to resurrect the Underground Championship. I was prepared to set this stupid piece of Television Title on fire on Breakdown after I won it. Do you really think you measure up to me in the insanity department?” Williams shakes her head.

“Not a chance, little girl. As deranged and crazy as you think you can get, I will always take it to a whole new low. What you and everyone else fails to grasp is that this Television Title was never even my main prize. Neither is the World Title shot I now have at Retribution. Now I admit both are nice to have but I would have gladly given you the Television Title on a silver platter on Breakdown just to spite SCW and its inconsistent hypocritical groaning about championship integrity. I would have done that and you would have been the Television Champion. You would have a worthless trinket that, in your deluded mind, makes you feel better about yourself as a competitor.”

“See, Polly, I don’t gold trinkets to feel good about myself. But there is one thing I take pride in, and that is what I do best. I take pride in being Queen of the Death Match. I take pride in being the craziest psychopath on this roster. So when you questioned my insanity, when you questioned my status as death match queen, you made the single biggest mistake of your life.” Williams shakes her head vehemently. “You are NOT going to get this Television Title. Instead, you are going to be taught a lesson in respect and pain. You are going to learn to respect Kimberly Williams and you will learn what REAL pain is all about, because I am not just going to successfully defend my title, I am not just going to beat you, I am going to maim you Polly. I am going to leave you in a battered, bloody, heap.”

Kimberly sneers. “The best thing you can hope for…is survival.”

Kimberly walks away with the Dalek bringing up the rear. The camera fades to black.