Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Dawn Lohan vs. Kimberly Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, February 24, 2022
1 of 2
======

==========
February 19th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

It has been just over one week and the life of “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams has already taken some exciting twists and turns. For starters, she became SCW Television Champion, defeating Autumn Valentine. She would go on to successfully defend that championship against Polly Playtime. Williams would also learn that she would be part of a double jeopardy match at Retribution for the SCW World Championship. But out of all of that excitement, there is still one incident that sticks out the most in the mind of The Woman Scorned. One day following the SCW Breakdown event in Nashville, Tennessee, Kimberly and her identical twin sister Marie Jones were attacked by a mysterious stranger, a deranged female just outside of their hotel.

If anyone knows deranged it is The Woman Scorned. Kimberly herself is about as deranged as they come but even she wouldn’t attack someone broad daylight, yet this stranger did. She also barely managed to get away from Kimberly and Marie and is still running free. Marie at first advised Kimberly to ignore it. Marie doesn’t think this woman poses a real threat. In the mind of The Phoenix, this is just some crazy wrestling fan who wanted to get her shot in against two famous professional wrestlers. But as much as Kim may love Marie, and as much as she trusts her sister’s judgment, she cannot trust her on this matter. Kimberly knows all about psychopaths and sociopaths, she can tell when someone has been pushed over the edge and is obsessed, obsessed with something or someone. In this case, Kim is convinced that this mysterious stranger is obsessed with her and Marie. And Kimberly is convinced that whoever it was that attacked them in Nashville, she will be back.

So against her better judgment, Marie has allowed Kimberly to dig into this matter a little deeper. Not like Marie could stop Kim. When Williams sets her mind to something she will not let it go. And right now she has her mind set on tracking down this mysterious attacker. In fact, Kimberly already has a very strong suspicion as to the motivation behind the assault. And that is what brings Williams to the front door of someone she hasn’t visited with a very long time.

Williams stands just outside on the doorstep of a large lavish estate in Boston, Massachusetts. The deranged ginger is dressed in a light brown trenchcoat, brown khaki pants, and a white silk button up shirt. A badge is attached to her shirt pocket and a fedora rests upon her head. Williams is pacing back and forth talking to herself. For someone as crazy as Kimberly is, talking to herself isn’t out of the ordinary.

“Stardate three point one four one five nine two seven! My partner, Maria The Ego, finally agreed to let me take this case. I’m not sure why The Ego was so dismissive of this; a wild, sadistic, maniac stalker is on the loose and she just attacked two beautiful citizens of the world in Nashville. The Ego thinks I should be focused on other cases on our docket…Juneau The Frost or more immediately Dawn The Wonderful…but The Frost and The Wonderful are small fish in the grand scheme of this criminal enterprise. If The Ego wants to take them on let her do it herself. I am going to take down an immediate threat in the form of this mysterious stalker. But first I need to find out who this individual is. I have my suspicions but I need confirmation before I can act. So I am going to squeeze the truth out of one of my trusted informants. My informant has helped me before, she also has no love lost for The Frost, so I’m sure she will help me…” Williams sighs deeply and shakes her head “...plus she’s my mom…”

Kimberly knocks on the door. Williams waits patiently for a few more moments. She knocks again. She waits and finally she hears the door unlocking. Kimberly watches as the door opens and she sees her mother, thirteen time former world champion Angelica Jones. Angelica is dressed in an ankle length floral print orange skirt, sandals, and a white silk blouse. She grins warmly upon seeing her daughter standing there. She doesn’t get to see her that often, mainly because Kimberly doesn’t visit that often.

“Oh, hi Kim! What are you…”

“I’m Kim…Kimlock Holmes…” she holds up a blank notecard with “Detective” written on the front in red crayon. “...and we need to talk.”

“Kimlock Holmes? Seriously?” Angelica rolls her eyes as she takes the fedora off of her daughter’s head. Angelica chuckles. “Are we a detective now?”

“I always have been a detective, ma’am. Now are you going to let me in or are we gonna have to sleep with the fishes?”

“You’re getting your dialogue mixed up, Kim. The criminal types are the ones who threaten others wish sleeping with fish, not the cops.”

“Are you sure?”

“Uh-huh,” Angelica says, nodding her head.

“I thought for sure sleeping with the fishes was a perfectly logical threat. I mean, fish are smelly. I hate the smell of fish. So I would therefore hate sleeping with them. If I slept with fish, I’d probably end up smelling like them for days!”

“Fair point.” Angelica admits, nodding her head as she steps aside and motions for her daughter to enter. “Now cut the detective act and come inside.”

“Do I have to? Being a detective is so much fun!”

The deranged ginger snatches her fedora back out of her mother’s hands and places it back on her head. Kimberly then stomps across the threshold and into the large home. Angelica leads her daughter down a hall and then into a large living room area. Kimberly has been here before and knows the layout, even though she hasn’t been here that often. She immediately makes a beeline for the plush leather sofa near the fireplace and leaps on top of it, taking up the entire space of the sofa. Angelica walks over and grins down at her daughter.

“Comfy?”

“Very!”

“Do you want anything to drink?”

“No thanks, this won’t take long.”

Angelica nods her head and then sits down in the recliner that is situated perpendicular to the sofa. “I am glad to see you, Kim. I really am. You have no idea how proud I am of you when I watch you compete on television each and every week. You and your sisters, Marie and Jessica, you are proudly carrying on the family legacy.”

“Are we really?” Kim asks in somewhat skeptical tone.

“Of course you are.” Angelica insists, though based on her tone she doesn’t sound very convincing. Angelica sighs and shrugs her shoulders “I just wish…”

“You just wish what?”

“I wish that you would visit me more often. I do miss you, you know?”

“You miss me, do ya?” Kim snickers. She throws her legs over the side of the sofa and sits up. She leans over to get close into her mother’s face. “How often do you talk to Jess? How often do you talk to Marie?”

“Kim…”

“No, hush!” Kimberly says firmly and defiantly. “I know the deal. There is no need to pretend around me. I’m not stupid.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t play innocent. You and Jess are close. You are very close. I would dare say she is your favorite right now because she acts and behaves the way you think we should all act and behave. Unlike Marie and I. You definitely disagree with our behavior lately, don’t you? Tell me something, mom…if you are so proud of Marie and I and what we’ve done each and every week on television, how do you feel about how we kidnapped and tortured four of our fellow wrestlers on live television?”

“That wasn’t…”

“Or how about how we tried to screw Juneau out of the SCW World Championship?”

“Well that’s not ri…” Angelica furrows her brow in confusion “...wait, who is Juneau?”

“Selena Frost!” Kim snaps back angrily. “Don’t tell me you feel bad for Frosty. I recall you hated her during your time in SCW. Don’t act like you suddenly feel bad for the stuck up bitch.”

Angelica sighs deeply out of frustration. “Look, I admit that I never really liked her. But there is such a thing as having a healthy respect for a fellow competitor, especially someone as good as Selena. I admit that I will be cheering you on at Retribution, I would love to see you become SCW World Champion, just like I am proud of you becoming Television Champion. But…”

“But what?” Kim asks with a low grow in her voice.

“...but you’re just going about this the right way.” She shakes her head. “I just can’t approve of what you’re doing. You or Marie.”

“Like you’ve been a saint.” Kim rolls her eyes.

“No, I’m not a saint. I have made mistakes and I don’t want to see you make the same.”

“Don’t start trying to parent me now, mom. You had your chance to parent me but you gave me up at birth. You gave both me and Marie up at birth. You sought out Marie and found her. You reconciled with her. You forgot about me and thought I was dead. For many years after I resurfaced I was still dead to you.” Williams chuckles. “Hell, the only time you ever truly treated me like your daughter was when I kidnapped Marie and I took her place. I tricked you and the entire world into thinking I was Marie. Then and only then you treated me like your daughter.

Tears form in the eyes of Angelica Jones as she grief strikes her like a vengeful knife to the heart. She realizes that Kim is right. “I’m sorry, Kim…”

“No, not right now. I don’t want to hear it. Like I said, I’m here for one thing and it isn’t to be parented by you. Do you understand?”

“Yeah…” Angelica nods her head “...I understand.”

Williams watches as her mother is agonizing in grief. For a brief moment Kimberly questions herself. For a brief moment she finds herself in doubt. Is she really doing the right thing? Is she really correct in shaming her mother like this and treating her mother like this? To be honest, Kimberly isn’t entirely sure what to think anymore. She isn’t even certain she can trust her own twin sister Marie. But Marie at least was willing to reach out and offer her help, which is more than anyone else in her life can say that they have done. Angelica never once tried to offer her assistance. Kimberly will remain loyal to Marie. And right now that means trying to find out who this person is who perhaps could be stalking them.

“Look, mom, I’m sorry…” Kim sighs “...it’s just been a difficult, trying time lately. My stress level is through the roof. But that tends to happen when you get assaulted.”

“You were assaulted?!” Angelica’s maternal instincts take over upon learning of what happened to her daughter. “What happened?!”

“It was in Nashville one day after Breakdown. Marie and I were leaving the hotel to make the trip back to Boston when we were jumped by some crazy ass lady.”

“Did you go to the authorities? Did she get caught?”

“No…” Kimberly responds, her voice trailing off “...and that’s kind of why I am here. Marie thinks I should forget about it. She thinks that it is just some obsessed fan. But I know better. I know crazy, and this woman’s eyes, they were kind of crazy that you see when you are relentless and deadly. I think she holds a grudge against us for whatever reason and that won’t stop just with this one attack.”

“How can I possibly help?” Angelica asks. “You should go to the police.”

“Not the police. I am going to handle this my way.” The Woman Scorned grins nastily. “See, I don’t know who she is, but I have a strong suspicion as to the motivation.”

“Kim, I will be perfectly honest with you; I think your sister is right. That certainly sounds like an obsessed fan. It was in Nashville after a Breakdown event. Maybe it really was an angry obsessed fan? You and your sister aren’t exactly popular right now.”

“You’re right but that explanation is way too simple. Did you know that she kept shouting at us about revenge?” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “What did we do to her, mom? What could she possibly want revenge for?”

“I don’t know…”

“Then allow me to educate you. How well did you know of our father’s family when you were dating him? Or if you want to cut to the chase, how much did you know about our uncle Douglas and his infamous reputation?”

Angelica sighs and nods her head. “Yes, I remember your uncle Douglas. He was responsible for the string of murders nearby. He was already in prison when your father and I dated.”

“Have you heard about my sister’s grand scheme to try and get his life sentence reduced…or maybe even get him released…thanks to new evidence pointing to a different killer other than Douglas?”

“What?!” Angelica shoots right up to her feet in shock and surprise. Kim stands up as well, grinning from ear to ear. “Marie wants to do what?!”

“Yep. Marie wants to break the old murderer out of prison…legally, mind you.”

“She’s…” Angelica shakes her head “...she’s out of her mind.”

“I agree. But she won’t listen to me. I also think that grand plan of hers is what sparked this attack. See, a few days before the attack it was quietly announced that a judge would hear an appeal on behalf of our uncle Douglas.” Kim places a hand on her mother’s shoulder. “Now you’re a smart person, mom. I got my intelligence from you. So you should see where I’m going with this.”

“I do.” Angelica says, nodding her head. “You think the attacker has some ties to the killings?”

“Exactly.” Kim declares triumphantly. “More specifically, I think the crazy lady who attacked me and Marie may be related in some way to one of the victims. So what I need to know is the names of the victims.”

Angelica is indeed a smart woman. She does know how to read her daughter and she can already sense where Kim is going with this. Angelica shakes her head. “Kim, this isn’t a good idea.”

“Why not?” Kim asks with a nasty sneer on her face. “Are you afraid of what I might do if I manage to find the person?”

“Yes, actually.”

Kim chuckles nastily. “So you think I’m a killer too? I suppose it runs in the family. And hey, I get it honest. My uncle Douglas was a killer, you killed my father, so I get it from both sides.”

“Kim, just think for a moment about this!” Angelica exclaims. “You were locked away for years when you kidnapped your sister. Marie took a big risk in trying to help you, and she got you out of the mental hospital. If you go out and find this woman and kill her, they may lock you up and never let you out.”

“What do you care?!” Kim shouts angrily. “It isn’t like you give a damn about me anyway!”

“I do care!” Angelica slaps Kim across the face. “I love you, damn it! I may not have been a perfect parent but I have tried my best to atone for my past. You have atoned for much of your past but now I see what path you are taking, not just with your sister but right here and right now. You are going back down that dark path and I am worried about you.”

“Darkness is my only friend.” Kim growls. “Now give me the names of the victims.”

“Kim…”

“Give me the names. Make this easy on me, please. I mean, I could look it up in the archives, the old newspapers. But if I got it from you it’d be a lot less research.”

Angelica sighs. “Promise you won’t kill the woman.”

“I promise not to kill anyone.” Kim says, she has her hand behind her back and her fingers crossed.

“Fine.” Angelica nods her head. “The first one was a young teenager named Wendy Smart. Then a twenty-one year old Leanne Crews. A third victim was a single mother named Jenny Hatley. A fourth was another teenager named Amanda Tennet. The last victim was a nineteen year old named Paula Johnson. All of them lived in Boston or the surrounding counties. That should give you a good start.”

A devilish smirk forms upon her face. “Yeah, that does give me a great place to start.” Kim throws her head back and laughs. “Kimmy has her list, she’s gonna check it twice, maybe three times, see who has been naughty, nice, and then when I find this basketcase…”

“You won’t kill her!” Angelica shouts. Kim sighs and nods her head.

“I know, I know. I swear not to kill anyone.” Kimberly stands up and starts to walk away. Angelica follows her until they reach the front door. Angelica places a hand on her shoulder.

“Wait…”

“What is it?” Kim asks, sounding frustrated.

“I just…” she shakes her head “...I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything.”

“I know.” Kim nods her head. “I am too.”

With that Williams pushes her way past her mother and exits out the front door. Kimberly begins walking down the walkway and away from her mother’s home. She thinks about her next move. She has made a mental note of the five victims, all of whom were murdered. Kim’s uncle, Douglas Williams, was tried and convicted of all five murders. But Kim already knows for a fact that Douglas was not the only killer. Kim knows that her father, Sean Williams, murdered some of them himself. Kim isn’t even sure that Douglas is a murderer at all. He may have confessed to the crimes but maybe he confessed only to protect his brother? Kim knows crazy, she also knows killers. The one time she spoke to her uncle he didn’t strike her as a killer. Maybe he does deserve justice? But that is exactly what Kim suspects this mystery woman wants. She wants justice, but more than that she wants revenge. If Kim is right and this mystery woman is somehow tied to one of the victims’ families then she may not stop until she gets her revenge. But Kimberly will not let that happen. She will find her first. She just doesn’t know what she will do when she does find her.
2 of 2
======

==========
February 23rd, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

Loud, exciting, vibrant music begins to play. The camera then opens to a set. There is a stage on one side with a brown desk and five chairs. The showy, almost carnival like music continues to play as the words “To Tell The Truth” flash over the screen. The cgi words fade and then we spot “The Phoenix” Marie Annabelle Jones step onto the stage. She is wearing a black knee length skirt, black sheer pantyhose, black patent leather high heel pumps, a red silky blouse, and her signature black leather jacket. The fact that she is dressed up at least semi-nicely is the only way we can tell that this is Marie. Her twin doesn’t dress anywhere near this nice on a regular basis.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for everyone’s favorite game show…TO TELL THE TRUTH!”

Applause and cheering can be heard piped in from the background. Marie takes a bow for the fake audience. “You know the rules of the game. We will bring out three people, all claiming to be a certain individual…tonight, that person is Dawn Lohan! All three of these panelists are claiming to be Dawn Lohan but WHO is really telling the truth? It is up to our contest tonight to figure that out! So please welcome the contestant, the rightful and future SCW Underground Champion, the reigning SCW Television Champion, and the soon to be SCW World Champion, she is KIMBERLY WILLIAMS!!!”

The loud applause from the piped in fake audience can be heard. A few moments later Kimberly Williams comes skipping happily onto the set. She is dressed in camouflage pants, flip flops, and a black t-shirt with the word “I Groped Shaun Cruze” written on the front in pink lettering. Her long red hair cascades freely to past the shoulders. Her SCW Television Championship title belt is wrapped around her lovely waist.

“I gotta say, Kim, you look amazing.” Marie gushes. “You have such natural beauty. That face is sooo gorgeous!”

“Your face is gorgeous too!” Kim says winking at Marie.

“Now before we begin, would you care to tell everyone what charity you are playing for today?”

“The Woman Scorned Foundation. It is a wonderful charity whose mission is to kick the ever living crap out of Juneau Frost, convince Shaun Cruiserweight to give me a shot at the Underground Championship against Oktoberfest, and to find new and inventive ways to take a piss on this championship’s legacy…” Kimberly pats the Television Title belt that is wrapped around her waist.

“That is indeed such a noble cause, Ms. Williams; now let me explain the rules. Three people will come out here, all three of them claiming to be Dawn Lohan. You will get to ask these individuals a series of questions to try and determine which one of them is the real Dawn Lohan. Do you understand?”

“Uh-huh!” Kimberly nods her head.

“Then let’s begin by introducing our three Dawn Lohans!”

The loud exciting game show music begins to play again. First to walk out is Leviticus. The deranged showman and self-proclaimed Marketing Guru is wearing a modest looking sun dress and is donning a blonde wig. Levi curtsies for the camera which draws a loud applause from the piped in crowd noise. Next the always loyal and trusty Dalek comes rolling into view. The only strange thing about Dalek is that it is painted entirely red for this occasion. Finally a short blonde female walks onto the stage. She is wearing wrestling gear similar to Dawn’s. More applause is heard from the piped in audience. The music eventually dies down and Marie continues.

“Panelist number one, please introduce yourself.”

Leviticus steps forward. “I am Dawn Lohan! Please pre-order your copy of ‘Dawn Lohan: The Movie’ in stores…soon!”

“She sounds very convincing.” Kimberly says. “And financially prudent!”

“Panelist number two, please step forward and introduce yourself.”

The Dalek steps…or rather rolls forward… “ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE!”

“Shut the hell up, rustbucket!” Kimberly shouts angrily. The Dalek immediately becomes silent. Marie smiles and continues.

“Panelist number three, please step forward and introduce yourself.”

“And make sure you say the words you were told to say or I WILL hurt you!” Kimberly adds menacingly. The third panelist steps forward and looks a little scared as she begins to speak.

“Uh…I am Dawn Lohan…the next challenger to the SCW Television Championship…uh, was that good enough?”

“Perfect.” Kim remarks.

“Now Kimberly, it is your task to figure out which of these panelists is telling the truth? Who is the REAL Dawn Lohan?”

“Does that mean I get to talk now?” Kim asks. Marie nods her head. “Goodie!” Kimberly happily claps her hands as she turns to face the three panelists. She steps to Leviticus first, looks him up and down. She looks at his hairy legs and shakes her head in disgust.

“Piece of advice, if you wear a dress or skirt, SHAVE YOUR DAMN LEGS!” Kimberly steps up to the Dalek next. She pats it on its domed head. “Great paint job.” Kimberly then steps up to the third panelist. The poor girl shudders in fear.

“Please don’t hurt me…”

“I won’t hurt you. Yet…” Kim smirks. Williams then steps back towards the center. She points towards Leviticus. “Panelist number one! Tell me a little something about your family.”

“I have two sisters. One is Abi and she fucked Jordan…wait, so did I? That means Jordan pulled off sisters?! I need to talk to her and get some tips…”

“Get to the point Lev…I mean Dawn!”

“Right! Uh, yeah, and then there’s Britt, who is a massive monstrous tank delivering destruction and lattes to anyone and everyone, depending upon if you are Holly, Kennedy, or someone else. She is a real war machine.” Leviticus flexes his muscles. “GRRRRR! It’s clobbering time!”

“Alright Thing, back that ass up…” Kimberly motions for Levi to step away. Kim turns to the Dalek. “..now if my memory serves, Dawn was at one point part of a weird cult thingy. Tell me about that?”

“ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE!”

“Uh, Dalek…”

“ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE! ABANDON ALL HOPE!”

“DAMN IT! SHUT UP!” Kimberly kicks the Dalek. It silences again. Williams rolls her eyes. “Sorry I asked…” she steps up to the third, and most frightened, panelist. “Soooo panelist number three, you’re up. Tell me, what do you do for a living?”

“Uh, I’m a wrestler. I wanna become Supreme Champion. And, uh, I’m facing you for the Television Title on Breakdown tomorrow.”

“That’s right.” Kimberly nods her head. She lets out a soft chuckle. “You are challenging me for this.” She pats the Television Title belt that is wrapped around her waist. “Do you think you have a chance in hell at beating me, Dawnie?”

“Uh…no?”

“WRONG!” Kimberly snaps angrily at the panelist, causing her to jump back in fear. “I know you aren’t the real Dawn Lohan. Because whether she is a goodie two-shoes, a brainwashed cult follower, or a jilted lover, one thing Dawn is and always has been is a fighter.” Williams turns to face the camera.

“I actually respect that out of you, Dawn. Despite my every effort to sell you the SCW Television Championship over social media, you continued to balk. And I don’t think it was because of your sister Brittany advising you not to trust me. I mean, just buying this piece of tin from me for the small price of two dollars and change would be the easiest way to get one step closer to becoming Supreme Champion. Supreme Dawn is what you want to become, right?” Kimberly sneers and nods her head.

“We all need to have our goals and you have yours. But you don’t want to just be handed it over to you on a silver platter. You want to earn it and I respect that. I am the same way. I have never wanted anything handed to me. I only wanted what I had rightfully earned. I still have yet to receive my rematch for the SCW Underground Championship from when Lucas Knight beat me. I beat the likes of Syren and Autumn Valentine and other legends in this company’s history and yet I was passed over so that Oktoberfest could get a shot and now Justin Davis gets a shot. And yet Juneau Frost acts so surprised that I’m raising hell? Your sister Brittany acts surprised that I’m taking a piss on this championship’s legacy?” Kimberly chuckles again.

“Thanks again for that suggestion, by the way! On Breakdown I fully intend to take a piss on this very championship title belt sometime before the match begins. What is Shaun Cruiserweight gonna do to me? Strip me of the title? Shit, I’ve already tried to sell it. I never wanted it in the first place. Shaun Cruiserweight is just trying to appease me by giving me this Television Title, giving me a shot at the World Title, knowing full well that the only thing I really ever wanted was the Underground Title Match that I deserve! I am not asking for something that I haven’t earned like some of these whining entitled little bitches in this pathetic company. I have more than earned my shot at any championship I wanted after beating some of the top stars I have beaten. And all I asked for was a shot at the Underground Title. When I get it, I don’t expect the champion…assuming its still Oktoberfest by the time it gets back to me…I don’t expect him to just roll over for me. I expect him to put up a fight.”

She points a finger at the camera. “Just like you want to fight to earn this. I respect that, Dawn. Now don’t get me wrong, the offer is still on the table. I have others who have expressed interest in purchasing this, but I offered it to you first and I will honor that offer. If you change your mind, I will sell it to you for two dollars and forty five cents. Just give me the cash and I will lay down and let you pin me to get one step closer to Supreme.” Williams throws her head back and cackles. “You may wanna wash it thoroughly though. I will definitely have pissed on its legacy, literally and figuratively. To be perfectly honest, Dawnie, I don’t even know why you would give a damn about this championship’s legacy. Why won’t you help me burn this legacy to the ground by taking me up on my generous offer? I mean, what the hell has SCW, the roster, or its fans done for you lately? The last I checked everyone seems to be on Jordan’s side in your whole lover’s squabble. None of them gives a damn, they don’t even care to hear your side of the story. Just like none of them give a damn about my side of the story, about how I was wronged. You and I should be on the same page, Dawnie. We should be allies, not enemies.”

Kimberly sighs and shakes her head. “But I have no delusions about how this will ultimately turn out. This is professional wrestling, after all. And like I said, you want to earn this…the ‘right way’...whatever ‘right’ means nowadays. Lately ‘right’ just means whatever the fans think. Lately whoever is ‘right’ and justified translates into who is the most popular, who sells the most merchandise, who gets the biggest pops out of the crowd.” She points at the camera and then back at herself. “You and me, Dawn, we may are right in our respective cases. We are both justified in our respected issues. We have both been wronged. Yet we are both automatically in the wrong for no other reason than the fans say so, and because Shaun Cruiserweight says so.”

“I make this one final appeal to you, my friend; because you are a friend. Nothing that happens tomorrow night or in the future will ever change that. So I make this one final appeal to you out of the friendship our families have had for so long; be my ally tomorrow night on Breakdown, not my enemy. Let’s stick it to Shaun Cruiserweight and the idiot fans.” A devilish grin forms upon Kim’s face. “But if you choose to fight me, if you decide you want to wrestle this championship out of my grasp, then let me warn you right here and right now that I will hold absolutely nothing back. And if you don’t believe me, just ask my sister. I kidnapped her once!”

“It’s true, she did.” Marie says, nodding her head.

“Or maybe if you don’t trust Marie, then ask your sister Abi. Abi is one of my best friends in the entire world. I have maimed her on more than one occasion. We’re still friends, but the fact is that I have maimed her and I would maim her again if I needed to. If I am willing to maim my own family and my best friend, imagine what I would do to you?” Williams shrugs her shoulders. “We don’t have to find out though. We don’t have to go to that dark place. But I have no qualms about going to that dark place. As you have seen ever since the end of the year special, with each successive show, with each match I have been in, I have gone to a darker and darker place. It feels like home. It feels comfortable. I enjoy going back to that dark place, Dawn. The deeper I go, the more I feel like I don’t want to go back. I just want to get darker, more violent, more evil. If we fight tomorrow night on Breakdown for this television title, then you will learn just how deep into the darkness I have traveled. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.” She points a finger at the camera. “It is entirely up to you.”

Kimberly cackles nastily. “So would the real Dawn Lohan please step forward and choose your destiny?” Williams throws her head back and laughs. The game-show style music begins to play again. The music continues to play as the scene fades to black. Eventually the music also fades away.