Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Selena Frost & Deanna Frost vs. Kimberly Williams & Marie Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP limit for tag

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, March 31, 2022
OOC: promo only

Marie Jones

You know, Shaun, you may be a legend in professional wrestling, and you may be very good at what you do, but for all of your talent, you are still very stupid. Kimberly and I tried being subtle about everything at first. We beat around the bush regarding what we wanted. When it was obvious that you couldn’t take a hint we started to tell you outright what we really wanted. And that’s where the frustration really comes from; other people in SCW, people like Kandis, or Glory, or Holly Adams, they beg, plead, and demand for world title shots and they get them again and again and again. My sister actually said point blank that not only does she NOT want a world title match, but she wants nothing to do with Selena Frost any longer. So using the brilliant SCW logic of “HEY, IF I BEG ENOUGH I’LL GET WHAT I WANT”...since it works for everyone else, we figured it would work for Kim, right?

No. You keep shoving Kim into the world title picture and she doesn’t even want to be there. And I heard what you said at Retribution, Cruze. The whole guilt trip, right? There are sooooo many people who would kill for a world title match. Newsflash, ya moron, Kim isn’t one of them. She doesn’t care about being the World Champion. She doesn’t need to be the World Champion in order to prove that she is one of the best pure wrestlers in the world. Kim never wanted a world title shot and she never will want a world title match. So why not give that prestigious title shot to one of those leeches out there “who would kill” for a title shot?

In fact, you have Kandis who has been begging for this title shot for months now. Why not put her and her boy toy Tommy against Frosty and her perky sidekick? Give Kandis what she wants. Little miss pure goodie-goodie Selena surely wouldn’t turn down her challenge. So make the match. It makes sense, right? But instead of making the match that makes sense you put me and Kim against Frosty and her bitch…again…it just makes no logical sense. It makes me wonder why you made this match?

Now I know a thing or two about business. And my sister, her self-admitted insane antics certainly is a ratings draw. Seriously, how many people tuned in to Breakdown to see if Kim really would set the television title on fire? How many people tuned in to see if Kim actually did urinate on the television title? And after kidnapping and torturing four people live on television, how many people tuned in the next several weeks just to see how much further Kim would push the envelop? Kim is obviously your best draw. She makes SCW money. So maybe your motivation behind continually putting Kim in these main event scenarios against Selena Frost is just because Kim equals cash.

Then another thought came to my mind. Maybe Selena Frost is pulling your strings? Selena does call herself The Face of SCW. And here I thought I was arrogant for nicknaming myself The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling, but obviously Frosty takes the cake. But if Selena truly is The Face of SCW then maybe you, Shaun, are protecting your investment. You are keeping The Face of SCW happy by giving her whatever she wants. She went to you and said she wants to fight Twin Magic again. She still wants more revenge for our kidnapping of Deanna. Is that it? And if it is just all about revenge then maybe I should speak directly to Frosty.

Look, Frosty, take a hint…Kim wants nothing to do with you. I might be interested in fighting you again someday, but it would have to be one on one with that World Title on the line. Unlike Kim, I WOULD like to be world champion someday. The SCW World Title is one of just two titles I need to become Supreme Champion. But this dumb little tag team match? I’m not interested in it and neither is Kim. You want revenge? How about we just send you a check, a ham, and a nice little Hallmark card that says “I’m Sorry For Kidnapping Your Wife”? Is that good enough for you, Frosty? If not, then too damn bad, because you will not get myself or Kim inside the ring.

That’s right, ladies and germs. Twin Magic will not be there in Sacramento, California. In fact, we will be watching Breakdown from Boston, Massachusetts. That’s where we will be. We will not show up for the match and the Frosties can just take the win via forfeit. Kim wants ONE thing and one thing only, she wants a shot at the Underground Championship. And as a former champion who never got a rematch, she deserves a shot. Plus, the champion himself, Konrad, has already agreed to defend the title against her. Those two facts alone should be enough to convince Cruze to make the match. But even besides that, Kim had said she had no problem EARNING an Underground Title Match. She would fight Konrad non-title in order to earn that match…oh but wait, she already DID fight him non-title, and WON…there again is another reason why you should just go ahead and give Kim what she wants.

So that’s why you beloved fans won’t get to see my sister Kimberly on Breakdown. We aren’t going to wrestle. We aren’t going to show up. What are you going to do about it, Cruze?

Kimberly Williams

Don’t get me wrong, Juneau. I have enjoyed our back and forth playdates. I have enjoyed hurting you and I have enjoyed being hurt by you. It has truly been an honor and a privilege to throw down with The Face of SCW. But like I said in the lead up to Retribution, this was never about the championship….not for little old me. It was about sending a message. That message is something we actually agree on, Frosties. You admitted yourselves that the SCW World Championship had been tainted by chicanery, shenanigans, and backstage politics for far too long. The prestige of the championship had been tainted by the stain of lying, cheating, and stealing just to get the title and then continued cheating to keep it. You and I agree on that, Juneau. The only difference is that in your deluded mind, you believe that you somehow can redeem that championship. You somehow believe that you can restore its prestige, its honor, and respectability. You believe you can wash away that stain upon the gold.

You are living in a fantasy land, Juneau. I see the truth and the truth is that the championship is beyond saving. Too many bad precedents have been set. Too many silly rules are broken, and not just by the so-called villains of SCW but by management itself. Had the “rules” been followed to the letter of the law, Holly Adams would have won the title by disqualification at Body, Heart, and Soul.

You are a true white knight, Juneau. You cannot be tainted or soiled. You are pure. I believe that. Unfortunately for every pure individual like you there are ten more crooks, scumbags, and sleazeballs out there like Holly Adams or Kandis willing to do anything and everything, willing to break every rule out there, in order to take that title away from you. Just look at Retribution. You were hoping that Retribution would be the time in which respectability and honor was restored to the title. But let’s face it, would you have advanced through to the second heat, to double jeopardy, had it not been for Holly Adams screwing Autumn…and incidentally me…out of the win? Did you really DESERVE to be in the second phase? If you are honest with yourself, Juneau, and I know that you are honest, you will admit that the answer is NO…you cannot truthfully say that you belonged in the second phase. Holly put you there. Yet again, the World Championship outcome, and the reign itself, is tainted.

But even if we were to overlook that one incident, even if you do eventually restore honor and respectability to that SCW World Title, let’s face facts, you will not be champion forever. Eventually someone will come along and take it from you…and they won’t do it the right way, they won’t play by the rules. Do you think Cid Turner, Holly Adams, Kandis, or Syren care about winning the world title the right way? No, they care about being world champion by any means necessary. You know it is true, Juneau. You know that when you lose that title, that it will once again be tainted.

That’s why I said the SCW World Championship is beyond saving. It cannot be salvaged. Its prestige is forever lost, Juneau. It may be a harsh truth but it is a true statement. The SCW World Title should just be done away with. Bury its legacy and start all over. It’s the only fair way to set things right, the best way to restore balance. You see, Juneau, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.

And that’s why I want nothing further to do with you, Juneau. I have already proven my point. Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell can look at what has happened with the world title the past few months, what I have said about the world title the past few weeks, and what happened at Retribution, and they will see that I am absolutely correct. I may not have beaten you physically but I have definitely won the intellectual debate, Juneau. And I have no further need to fight you or Deanna.

I want Konrad Raab…or as I prefer to call him, Oktoberfest…and I want him for the Underground Championship. That’s what I want. The Underground division is the only division that is untainted. It is the only division without rules and thus it is the only division that is truly fair. If Shaun Cruiserweight wants this half-assed tag match between the Frosties and Twin Magic to happen then I want a promise, in writing, that eventually I will get an Underground Title Match. Then Marie and I will compete. If we don’t get that? Well like Marie said, we just won’t show up to Sacramento for Breakdown and you, Juneau, just will have to live with the fact that you won’t get your revenge.
OOC: Selena’s post. CD part. Takes place when indicated.

Project: Black Ice

”Hate to Burst Your Bubble”

Frost “Forever Home”
Manhattan, New York
March 25th, 2022
2:21pm

Selena took a deep breath, letting the lingering winter-cool breeze fill her and center her as she stood in the large expanse of grass that served as part of her front yard, the wind picking at the dark blue Off-the-Shoulder Chiffon Evening Dress, she wore. It was too overcast for the sequins to stand out but Selena didn’t care. She wasn’t dressing to impress anyone. She wasn’t still in Nome, after all. No, she had chosen to dress comfortably, the soft fabrics of the gown feeling good against her pale skin, ending just above her feet, which wore matching sandals. 

No, she definitely wasn’t back in the frozen little town she had lived most of her life in. She was back in Manhattan and it felt so good to be back home – a notion she had remarked on privately since she had returned earlier last week. Another deep breath brought a smile to her face, her eyes fluttering closed to, for a moment, lose herself into the sereness of the moment and the good fortune she felt.

She was excited to return back to work. Not only had Deanna managed to win her fatal-fourway match at SCW’s last show, Retribution, defeating not only Dawn Lohan, which Selena was certain brought a smile to her wife’s face, but also Marie Jones, the woman responsible, along with her sister Kim Williams, for kidnapping Deanna and messing with Selena’s quest to restore integrity to the World title, but Selena had also, somehow, managed to retain the world championship in her Double Jeopardy match. Despite the issues that came with any match involving Kim Williams, Holly Adams, and Kandis, Selena still could not help the surge of pride she felt from that night. Had she been completely successful in keeping integrity in the match? No. From the start, Kim had, not surprisingly, done all she could to cause chaos, from using chairs to complaining about “Non-Underground matches”, not to mention Holly using everything she could to cheat and con her way through. Still, Selena had fought back, survived all she could and managed to, once again, pin and beat Holly Adams and Autumn Valentine (though she was less happy about the circumstances regarding the latter pinfall) to retain the world title.

Still… she thought, opening her eyes again to stare at the clouds. It’s a step in the right direction.

Slowly, as she came down from her deep reflections, her ears were filled with the sound of children laughing and playing, causing the Snow Queen to gaze out throughout her front yard to see David, Amiliah and Elsianna enjoying the blossoming spring. David was running around the yard, using a branch he found on the ground as a sword, Amiliah was practicing doing summersaults along the soft grass, stopping only when she got dizzy, and Elsianna was sitting in one of the nearby trees, reading a book. Selena also spied her wife, Deanna, playing with their children as well, but the Frost family were not alone. For standing by Elsianna’s tree, watching and sometimes playing swords with David, was Gavin Scythe.

That particular part still seemed surreal to Selena – that her childhood nemesis was now, not only her friend, but there in Manhattan with them. But it had been her and Deanna’s idea.

The shooting a few weeks ago, intended for Gavin during his entrance ceremony, had done its job in spooking the poor man – as well as bringing a sense of reality to the “Gavin For Mayor” group. It had left every one of them, from Gavin to Selena to Deanna to Jean and Zelda, shaken, but one thing was absolutely clear. Regardless of whether or not Gavin would continue to run for mayor of Nome, he had to get away for a while to recover and while the police continued their hunt for the ‘shooter’… not that Selena believed for a second that they would find him.

If they couldn’t find him after he killed Malcolm… she thought bitterly for a moment, her hands wrapping around herself to clutch the opposite arm. Still, she didn’t trust leaving Gavin in Nome. Hence, Gavin had, for the first time in his life, left the town and travelled with the Frost wives to Manhattan, where he had been staying the last few weeks, being quite the model guest, playing and looking after the children – who had affectionately taken to their uncle as easily as they had to Jean Black.

It was both a comforting reprieve from the chaos that was their lives, but also a grim reminder of it. Gavin couldn’t hide forever, they all knew that. Even if he dropped out of the mayoral race, which he was still debating (Deanna and Selena refused to push him on the matter), they could the young man wanted to return home. Nome was Gavin’s home, more so than it was to Selena. Even if he didn’t run for mayor, he still wanted to return to it. It was only his fear of Killjoy and Ryan that made him uncertain of what he should do.

Still, Selena smiled as she watched David approach Gavin, the two resuming their ‘swordfight’ – so similar to when she and Gavin had played ‘pirates’ in their youth, minus the bitterness and hatred, thank Odin.

Something fluttered out of the corner of her eye and Selena turned her head, seeing nothing. However, she spied something coming over her other shoulder and turned her head to try and catch it. This time, she spied the round bubble just before it popped into nothingness. She barely had time to register what she had seen before she suddenly saw more bubbles flowing over her shoulders, gliding in front of her in their short travels before popping out of sight. Turning around fully, the young woman spied the redhead smiling at her as she held the plastic ‘tool’ close to her lips, blowing gently to bring more bubbles into existence, blowing them right towards the platinum-blonde. In her other hand, the younger Frost held a pink plastic bottle filled with the ‘bubble-mix’ which she used to refill her ‘blowing-tool’. Tilting her head, Selena merely regarded her wife as she continued to blow bubbles towards Selena.

“Bubbles or confetti?” Deanna asked as she skipped around Selena, playfully adding bubbles around her wife as she did so.
“Confetti.” Selena answered easily. “More variety of colors, plus they look prettier and last longer.”
“Yeah, but then there’s the mess.” Deanna countered. “Can you imagine-“ she stopped in her tracks, her emerald eyes wide as she regarded the world champion. “Bubbles falling from the ceiling after you win a big match! That would be so cool!”

Selena laughed at the notion. “I doubt any would make it down.”
“Sure they could!” Deanna mused. 
“I don’t think it says the same message.” Selena shook her head. “Confetti just feels…bigger? More celebratory? Bubbles feel more like a drunk party concept.”

“Disagree.” Deanna playfully stuck her tongue out at the older woman before returning to her fun of blowing bubbles as she leaned up against Selena. Unlike Selena, she wore jean shorts and a dark green sweater but, like the platinum-blonde, she was more than happy to be home. The break from SCW had not only allowed them to celebrate their victories but also to recharge and relax as much as they could. 

Some days were easier than others…

Jean and Zelda had kept them updated on the events in Nome. To the surprise of none, Ryan had used his brother’s ‘near-death experience’ to his own advantage, acting like the ‘doting brother and family’ and swearing ‘justice’. Hell, he had even stated his belief that the man that had killed his father and the man that had tried to kill his “poor, poor brother” were one and the same. With Gavin not there to oppose, the general belief that he was ‘recovering’ and would make a decision in the ‘coming weeks’ regarding his future as a ‘mayoral candidate’, Ryan had not wasted any time trying to gain as much ground and headway – as much of a lead – as possible. 

If we needed any more proof that he was part of this… Selena’s jaw clenched as she leaned her head against Deanna’s, whose head rested on the Snow Queen’s shoulder, still blowing bubbles. After weeks of talking about it, both with Gavin and Deanna, Selena was now completely certain that Ryan and Killjoy had, somehow, joined forces. It was the only thing that made sense in regards to the shooting…

But it also DIDN’T make sense at all.

Why did Killjoy want Ryan Scythe, son of the man he despised as much as she did Selena, as the mayor of Nome? What purpose did that serve in Selena’s destruction? Was it Ryan’s desire to take David and Elsianna from her in order to gain the inheritance Malcolm had left them? That made sense but… Malcolm had tried that, in the past, and failed. Killjoy didn’t seem the kind of person that would do anything “like Malcolm”. So why? Was it just to mess with her? To hurt her? And what about Project: Black Ice? 

Selena sighed at that. Since the campaign and the shooting, Selena had put her searching of the elusive ‘past project’ of Malcolm Scythe on hold – focusing more on the immediate problem of Ryan as mayor and her desires of being a good SCW world champion.

The humming coming from her wife was enough to break her from her train of thought, her ears instantly picking up the tune Deanna was making.
“Is that the Indiana Jones theme?” she asked, causing the redhead to look up at her.
“Yeah.” Deanna replied.
“What’s got you humming that?”
The younger Frost shrugged dismissively. “No reason-“

“You got it!” the cry of joy came from little Amiliah as she shot to her feet, running the short distance on her short legs towards her mothers. Gently pushing off Selena, Deanna smiled and offered the bottle and plastic utensil to Amiliah. 

“I did.” She remarked, watching as their youngest child gleefully began blowing bubbles of her own as she ran around in the front yard, with the redhead following her, leaving Selena, once more, to her thoughts.

Turning her head, she spied her son, David, now back to running around the yard with his ‘sword’ swinging left and right- “Careful, David!” she called out to him, taking a few steps towards the far side of the yard where he was but stopping when David turned his head towards his mother and giving an understanding wave of his hand, allowing the Snow Queen to breath a sigh of relief before spying Gavin making his way towards her. 

It was almost strange seeing the young man in such casual clothes – they had gone shopping last week to get more for him in the guest room. Selena was so use to seeing Gavin in suits that she almost was taken aback by his chose of black pants and a light-blue long-sleeve t-shirt. His hair was still combed back like it always was, but there was a sense of calm about him that she had not seen since the shooting (for understandable reasons).

“Hey.” She smiled at him as he approached her. “Did you let David win your swordfight?”
“Oh no!” Gavin shook his head unconvincingly. “The boy beat me fair and square.”
“Coming from someone that knows how you use to play… I doubt that.” Selena tilted her head, smirking knowingly at the young man.
“Maybe I’ve gotten rusty.” Gavin countered, playfully crossing his arms over his chest as he regarded the Snow Queen. “We can’t all be super-athletes.” 

For a moment, Selena eyes the obviously lean body of the young man. He was, aesthetically, good-looking, even if it did nothing for the platinum-blonde, she could still take note of that, but what draw her attention was just how in good shape he seemed to be.

“I get the feeling that your ‘physical health’ is a lot like your skills as a politician.”
The remark confused Gavin, the taller person raising an eyebrow. “In what way?”

“You don’t brag about it or talk about it… despite how skilled you are.” Selena remarked, her gaze quietly scrutinizing Gavin.

Under her eyes, she saw Gavin sigh before turning away to watch Deanna and the children, crossing his own arms over his chest. “I spent so much of my childhood being some kind of hotshot – or thinking I was…” he replied. “Father taught me really quick just how small I was in comparison to others.”
“Like him?” Selena asked, causing Gavin to shake his head.

“No. Surprisingly, father never believed that he was anything more than a big fish in a little pond. He knew that, once he stepped out of Nome, he’d be a nobody again – at least until he gained more resources and power.”

“That doesn’t surprise me.” Selena shrugged.
“You kind of made that clear to him.” 

The remark threw Selena off, causing her to turn her attention back over to Gavin. “I did?” she asked. “Because of goldmine?”
“No.” Gavin shook his head. “By leaving Nome and staying away and becoming what you are. Let’s face it – nobody outside of Nome has heard of me and my family. But who doesn’t know you or Deanna?”

“I mean…anyone who doesn’t watch wrestling?” Selena tried lamely.

“Doesn’t matter.” Gavin chuckled, shaking his head. “Malcolm knew that, outside of Nome, he was small – and I think he envied you a little. I know Ryan does.”

“Ryan envies anyone that has something he wants but can’t have.” Selena grumbled.
“Yes, but it’s so much more with you. He sees you as his ‘fault’. He ‘let you get away’.” Gavin explained. “He ‘let you’ escape and gain so much fortune.”

“I doubt he would have let me wrestle if we were still together.” Selena remarked. “I KNOW I would have been too submissive to him to even contemplate it.”

“If I hadn’t witnessed it myself-“ Gavin’s voice trailed off. “It was one of the hardest things to watch.” He changed his train of thought. “The way he treated you. The way it was hurting you.”

“You saw all of that?” Selena asked, somewhat surprised, earning a nod from the younger Scythe-son.

“More often than I liked to say.” He gave a tired chuckle. “One time, when he left you in the Anchorage mall? I dragged him into the bathroom and slapped him in the face.” 
“I remember that mall. Anastasia refused to get clothes from the ‘thrift stores’ of Nome. It was one of the few times I actually left Nome, though I wouldn’t call Anchorage much of a travel – wait! You slapped him?!” Selena asked in disbelief. “Wait…when was that?”
“I…I can’t remember. It was before you were pregnant with Elsianna but after you were engaged. I remember Anastasia wanting to take you shopping for the wedding and Ryan bailed halfway through?”
“Oh…” Selena nodded her head. “Okay, I kind of remember that particular visit. I wondered where he went off to.”

“Well… I got a text from him. He was at The Gaslight Bar.”
“Fitting.” Selena scoffed.
“Well, he was buzzed.” Gavin explained. “I think that was what was the last straw for me. Next thing I know, I’m dunking his head in one of the stalls and flushing the toilet to sober him up.”
“You gave him a swirlie?!” Selena laughed. “And I missed that?!”

“I’m not proud of it.” Gavin admitted. “I felt like that punk I was years ago but I was so sick of how he was treating you.”

Selena exhaled, unsure of how she felt given this revelation as Gavin continued his story. “I told him he needed to smarten up and treat you better or he was going to lose you. He was sure that he wouldn’t. Even drunk, he knew you wouldn’t leave him.”
“I wasn’t strong enough to.” Selena admitted. “I’ve never handled losing the people I love very well. Ask anyone. I cling to them desperately. Even now, it’s hard for me because I’ve lost so many people but I was so much worse back then.” She ran a hand through her hair.

“Well…” Gavin shrugged. “He didn’t listen, said that, and then I slapped him. Course he was so drunk that he forgot about it the next day.”

Turning her head, Selena eyed the young man. “Why didn’t you just tell me how you felt about him?”
“I…” Gavin sighed. “I didn’t think I had that right given our history. Besides, I doubt you would have believed me.”

Biting her lower lip, slightly ashamed, Selena could only nod at the validity of such a statement. Hindsight would always be 20/20, but part of her wished that she had been even a little smarter back then.

“You’re so much more than what you present yourself out to be.” She replied without thinking, regaining Gavin’s attention and gaze. “I mean… you know politics as well as Ryan. You take care of yourself – clearly stronger than him. And you care so deeply for those that matter to you.” She shook her head, turning away to gaze back at Deanna and her children. “You would be so much better for Nome than him.”

Biting his lower lip, Gavin took a loud, deep breath. “I appreciate you and Deanna not pushing too much with me regarding that.” 

The Snow Queen nodded her head. “I told you that we would support whatever YOU decided. If we tried to force any decision from you then it wouldn’t be your decision. It be ours.”
“I can’t stop thinking about it.” Gavin admitted. “I want to go back – I WANT to continue. Not just for me but for you and Elsianna and David and for Nome. But every time I get that feeling, I just think about how I felt the moment I realized I was shot. And all of that racing through my head. Killjoy, Ryan, father dead, and I just – it’s like I’m back in that hospital. Like I’m back to feeling that small.”

For a moment, Selena almost regretted bringing Gavin here. In a way, she had added to the problem by showing him the bigger world he was isolated from. Here, the weather was calmer but the buildings were bigger – even compared to Anchorage. Everything was so much grander – Gavin had even attended Retribution, staying with Selena during Deanna’s match and vice versa. He had seemed so awestruck that Selena had thought such distractions were good for him.

Had she been wrong? Had she, inadvertently, just reminded him of how little he was in “the grand scheme of the world” – a fly that could be squashed by someone like Killjoy and Ryan?

“I don’t want you to feel small.” She started, her voice barely a whisper, but growing in strength. “I tell my children that they can be anything they want to be. You can too, Gavin.”
“It’s a little more complicated than that.” Gavin chuckled in good nature, earning a shake of the head from Selena.

“It really isn’t!” she insisted. “You want to be bigger? We can make it happen! We’ll find a way! You want to be a celebrity? Okay, we can figure something out. You want to feel bigger than Malcolm, we’ll find a way! You can stay with us as long as you want and we can make it happen here or Germany or anywhere-”

“Selena…” Gavin’s voice stopped her and she listened as he gave a sigh. “I don’t need to be big like you and Deanna are. I just…” he gave a sad smile. “When we all decided that I should run for mayor, I was scared, yes, but it felt… it felt like it was the right thing to do. Like I had been waiting my whole life for this. And I just… I want that feeling back.”

“You want to be mayor.” Selena sighed. 
Sadly, Gavin nodded his head. “Yeah.” He admitted. “Even if it gets me killed. I just don’t know how yet.”

He turned his attention back to Selena. “Still think we can ‘find a way’?”

“Yes.” The answer did not come from Selena but from Deanna, who was suddenly before them. “Because last I checked, Gavin Scythe wasn’t someone that let some ‘bonehead’ tell him how to live his life!”

Selena groaned. “Really? Bonehead?” she asked. “That’s the best you could come up with for Killjoy?”
“What? I had like fifteen seconds to come up with something.”
“Yeah…but that hurt.” Selena whined.
“It really did.” Gavin winced.

Jutting her lower lip, Deanna crossed her arms over her chest.

“But she’s right.” Selena remarked. “I said we would find a way and we will, Gavin. And we will.”
“That’s a heavy promise.” Gavin remarked.

“True, but when have I ever been unable to keep a promise-“ the Snow Queen stopped herself as she saw Gavin and Deanna wince. “On second thought…” she cringed a little. “Don’t answer that.”
OOC: Deanna’s post. Promo part. Takes place day of Breakdown.

[Image: tetXUW1.gif]

The camera opens up to the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California, the site of tonight’s Breakdown episode. The fallout of Retribution is something the SCW Universe has been growing excited about and tonight’s sold-out show promises to be just that. Exciting!

As the camera settles into the empty arena, it does not shift downward towards the ring, but rather goes upwards towards the high catwalks! Sitting there, looking over the entire arena like a protective watcher is “The Queen’s Guard”, Deanna Frost! She wears her wrestling attire and her red hair stands out amidst the arctic blue and white lights as she watches over the empty arena.

It’s humbling for me...

Maybe it’s because being a wrestler is still so new to me and so much more different than being a manager, maybe I can still feel that joy and excitement that some of the other veterans can’t. But to have my first pay-per-view match a few weeks ago at Retribution, to headlining Breakdown once more with my wife – but this time in our first REAL tag-team match!

I know, I know! I tagged with Selena months ago in a makeshift match against the Brand, and I count that as an official match, of course, but this is the first real tag match where… where I am not just ‘a manager that fights’. This is me being in a tag-team with my Selena as a wrestler like her! Someone that can wrestle, that can win matches, that can make statements like she has!

So, in many ways, this is the first real match for the tag-team of Selena and Deanna Frost.

Of course I am excited! I’m beyond excited! I’m super-duper giddy! Selena and I, we’ve been trying for this for so long! We’ve been trying out moves and combinations and…and…

And just as I was getting more and more into this… in you came, Marie and Kim – like a pair of spoiled-sports - to tell us that you won’t be showing up. I’m sorry… scratch that. If Shaun Cruze didn’t give you want you wanted, you won’t be showing up… Evidently the ‘main-event of Breakdown’, facing the World Champion and her wife isn’t ‘good enough’ for you to show up.

I know Selena isn’t going to ask this, so I will – What the hell is the matter with you two?! First the World title match at Retribution, Kim, and my match where you didn’t even air a promo, Marie, and now this?

Marie, don’t you care about the fact that I BEAT you?! I don’t care how you spin it. You brought your best and I beat you. Don’t you want to try and make up for that?! What about you, Kim? Don’t you want to make up for the fact that Selena beat you? I mean, Marie just claimed that you’re one of the best ‘pure wrestlers’ in the world – Selena beating you, doesn’t that put a damper on that statement? Don’t you want to prove that you are? I mean, I want to prove in EVERY match that I’m learning and growing and getting better! Selena wants to prove in every match that she is fighting for integrity and the standard of SCW. Why would you choose to rest on your laurels like this?

No, wait, let me ask something else in conjunction with what is wrong with you two: Are you two crazy? This is the main event of Breakdown! Twin Magic, a trained, experienced tag-team has the advantage against Selena and I, who, while an experienced ‘team’ outside of the ring, have little tag experience. Think about that! You stand to beat the world champion and undo your losses at Retribution! You don’t think that would add power to your argument towards Shaun about being chosen for the next shot for the Underground title? I mean, didn’t you say that Kim would gladly ‘prove’ that she is deserving of an Underground title match?

Ladies… if EVER there was a time to SHOW UP for work, that time is now! You stand to make a message far louder than you did at Body, Heart and Soul, louder than when you kidnapped me and the others, louder than when you promised to vandalize the Television title!

Or is it me? Do you just not see me as worth your time, even though I beat Marie in that fatal-fourway? Am I not ‘experienced enough’ that a win over me could help you in your message? Would help in proving what you claim you are ‘ready to prove’?

I just… I don’t get it, okay?! I don’t get it! SCW has chosen us to end their show this week! Us to have the last word on Breakdown! The world will be tuning it to see the fallout of Retribution! They will want to see what the future holds! And you want to give them…nothing.

I just… I find that insulting! That you think that Selena and I would settle for some kind of ‘forfeit’ as ‘good enough’ for our first official tag match together. That you think we would settle for that for ANY match we were a part of! Is that how it is for veterans like you? You’re okay with having things like wins and title shots handed to you? That you make promises like ‘fixing a division’ or ‘proving yourself worthy of title shots’ but only under certain ‘conditions’?

You’re… You’re pathetic! Both of you are! You’re both pathetic and ungrateful! You think you’re owed something? You think SCW owes you something? SCW is the reason you two are STILL relevant! SCW is the reason you two have the platforms that you have but you refuse to show up just because it doesn’t sit with you?!

Or maybe it’s something else. Maybe it’s because the two of you know that if you step in the ring with us – with Selena and I - there’s a chance that you might lose. And what will THAT say about your ‘worthiness’, Kim? What will that say about your ‘place’ in the world title picture, Marie? If Selena and I beat you? Huh?

Maybe that’s why you’re staying away. Because you thought you could run right over me, Marie. And Kim thought she could just bury the SCW World title and The House of Frost shut all of that down!

For nearly two years, I was separated from my beloved Selena. Locked in a prison for a crime I never committed. And all that time, all I wanted was to get back to her and our children. I prayed every night that there’d be some way to make that happen and I vowed that, if I ever did get out of there and back into her arms, I would never take a single moment – not one single thing – for granted.

I refuse to let you two take this from me – from Selena – from us!

I refuse to let some spoiled babies – yes, you two are babies, far worse than my children – ruin this big match for us with their never-ending temper tantrums! This isn’t about the Underground title or the World title – despite your attempts to focus on the former while talking about the latter. This isn’t about who gets what shot next! This is about tag-team wrestling! This is about a division that I am interested in. This is about FINALLY being able to officially team with my wife as a tag-team! A dream of mine come true! This is about main-eventing Breakdown and putting on a hell of a match for the SCW Universe that are responsible for everything here, including your paychecks!

And if you two think you’re going to take that away from us…well… maybe I’ll let my Queen speak her mind on that…

Gazing back down at the ring, Deanna blows a kiss towards it, the camera travelling down and shifting shots to a straight shot of the inside of the ring, where there stands the SCW World Champion. A smile forming on her face and her head tilted towards the catwalks, Selena turns her gaze towards the camera, also dressed in her wrestling attire. The SCW World title rests on her shoulder.

I must agree with my wife, Kim. You just continue to disappoint me. Bad enough you tried burying this championship in your little rants. Bad enough you try the same thing once again, despite me proving you wrong over and over again, but now you’ve gone back to full “brat” like Sienna Swann, Syren, Katie Steward and countless others before you, refusing to do your job because you’re not getting what you want.

What’s funny to me is that you think this still all about revenge. Kimberly, I got my revenge on you when I beat you to the ground, tossed you through the barricade, and knocked you around so hard that you were out most of the match. I got my revenge when I saw you get dragged out of said match, kicking and screaming, by SCW security, effectively tossed out on your ass. Deanna got her revenge when she beat your sister in that fatal-fourway, showing just how far she’s come along, where she’s good enough to beat you, Marie! A former champion supposedly pinning for a world title shot.

See, to me, this match is about representing SCW and showing them something new. Something they haven’t seen much of. How many tag matches has Twin Magic had this year, ladies? One? How many have Deanna and I had? One with Jordan Majors joining us? This match up, Twin Magic vs. The House of Frost? How could you not see it for what it’s worth? You claim Kim equals cash, Marie? That you two equal ratings? Yet you snub something as extraordinary as this?

For me? What better why to keep trying to instil integrity into SCW than to start off the House of Frost on such a note? That showing, whether it’s together or in individual matches, The Frost family will continue to fight for integrity and raising the standard in SCW in all kinds of matches and divisions!

See what I am giving here, ladies? These are facts. Deanna and I fighting for integrity? Fact. Deanna and I putting on a show that is worthy of the SCW Universe? Fact. Your theories of the SCW World title, Kim? Just that. Theories.

You want to think that Holly is the only reason that I progressed in the first heat? I’ll remind you that I had Autumn Valentine down and Holly attacked me first! Now, would I have beaten Autumn if things had gone their natural way? I don’t know. Like you said, I am an honest woman, which is more than I can say for you. I don’t know if I would have beaten Autumn. I have before and I know I can, but in that moment? No clue. But just like I can’t say one way or another, you can’t possibly know either! So the fact that you’re trying so hard to act like you know everything just proves your arrogance is as high as your entitled-nature is. And it’s pathetic, like my wife said.

And I’m not interested in your ‘theories’, Kim and Marie. I am interested in facts. And the fact is, like I said, I’m honest and neither of you two are. Fact is, you bragged about boycotting the PPV and didn’t do it. You bragged about urinating or setting the TV title on fire. Didn’t do it. You bragged about winning the world title. Didn’t do it. So are you going to stay at home? Not so sure I can believe that. Not so sure that you’re just posturing, trying to gain some kind of an edge against us because you can’t beat Deanna and I.

Yeah, I’m a bit more direct than my wife is. I call it as I see it, ladies. And fact is, I don’t believe, even with your experience and talents in tag wrestling, you can match the heart and chemistry my wife and I have. See, unlike you, we didn’t waste our time on Twitter or whining and crying about ‘unfairness’ or posting GIFs every few hours. We didn’t whine to other companies and non-SCW wrestlers about “How bad SCW is!”. We didn’t make ‘plans’ to no-show our jobs. For the last few weeks, Deanna and I have been training and the second we got wind of who we were facing? We trained even harder! Deanna and I have been waiting for this moment – this chance – to show the world what we can do as a tag-team. Truth is, I have no idea how it’s going to go! It’s exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Now, you two want to be cowards and hide away from such a match, well… I mean I should be offended. I WANT to be offended like my wife is… but the fact is… after eight years of doing this… I’m intrigued.

See, the way I see it, this is going to be an eye-opening lesson for all of us! First of all, we get to see what kind of man, what kind of boss, Shaun Cruze is! Will he cave and give you what you want just so you show up? Is that the kind of leadership and example he wants to make? Where people can blackmail him like that? Maybe. I wouldn’t, but Shaun Cruze is not me. And he has much more on his mind and on his plate with a board to answer to than I do.

So, on one hand, he gives in and gives you what you want. That shows us how pitiful you truly are, both of you, but also how things truly are in SCW and I learn a little bit more about the company I represent and how much more I need to fight to make things better. Goods news is, Deanna and I get our match against you and get to beat the holy hell out of the two of you. And what’s more… I mean, you talked A LOT about “I beat! I beat! I beat!”, haven’t you Kim? And if you’re named the contender for an Underground title match…and Deanna beats you… Well, by your own logic, what does that say?

For a moment, sapphire eyes sneakily glide their gaze up to the catwalks, a quiet smirk forming on Selena’s face. Maybe that’s the only way to truly beat you…

ON THE OTHER HAND!

Shaun could be the man that I think he is and tell you what to do with that blackmail and shove it up your asses! Meaning either you two stay home, or you prove you’re all bark and no bite, wouldn’t be the first time, and show up to do your jobs! If the latter, you still get that beating Deanna and I promised you. YAY!

But if you think bailing will stop the show, if you think hiding away is going to stop SCW… well, watch me grab a microphone and prove you wrong! Because I will issue an open challenge to ANY tag-team in the back that wants to fight The House of Frost in the MAIN-EVENT of Breakdown! Deanna and I will take on ANY TEAM. Because if you are too much of a pair of cowards and a brats to give these people – the True-Believers, the SCW Universe – what they paid to see, what they deserve, then to hell with both of you! I’ll have to joy of imaging you watching Breakdown and seeing just how easily “Twin Magic” is replaced!

And that will be the other learning lesson for you, Marie, and especially for you, Kimberly. You may “equal cash and ratings”, but, as I said weeks ago, NOBODY is bigger than SCW. We are all replaceable, including the two of you! And if you two don’t want to show up on Breakdown, then you will see that! You will see a tag-team match that steals the show! You will see the SCW Universe lose their minds as they are given an incredible episode of Breakdown! You will see them not give a damn about you two no-showing!

Just like Deanna and I will not give a damn when it’s all over. Just like Shaun Cruze will not give a damn as you throw whatever chance you have at that Underground title match away by refusing to do your job!

You want to be an idiot, Kimberly? Marie? Follow through and stay home. You want to actually DO SOMETHING to prove your message? Show up! Fight us! Fight the World Champion and The Queen’s Guard! Fight The House of Frost!

But either way? The House will win. With integrity and a supreme standard for all!

Believe it?

Selena turns her head up towards the catwalks once more, a smiling forming on her features as she chuckles at her wife’s yell. Slowly, she turns her head back to the camera.

You heard her.

The camera slowly fades to black on the world champion.