Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Total Terror Fatal Fortunes RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mirror Mirror on the wall.... 
wait....  That's not it....

Old Marley was as dead as a doornail....
nope not it either....

Let me tell you YOUR Future....
YUP!  that's the one.

The Scene opens to Total Terror sitting at a table, his head wrapped in a ridiculous turban, and sitting in front of a crystal ball.  On the opposite side of the crystal ball, is a cardboard cutout of a person, with a ? where the face would normally be.  The cutout is wearing a shirt that says "Total Terror Kicked my A$$!"  

Terror: Hello person I don't know with a question mark face.  You look very mysterious.  Would you like me to tell you your fortune or future? 

Terror turns his head slightly from the camera, and mimics the voice of the cutout

Cutout: Oh please Mr. Terror fortune teller, please tell me!

Terror: Well, since you asked.  Lets get started.  It was a dark and dreary night, It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.  and Marley was dead to begin with.  Why are these things important?  Well a dark and dreary night refers to The night of Fatal Fortunes.  Best of times.. Duh!  You get the honor of battling me. Worst of times...  Well I kick your a$$. Marley was dead to begin with....  I had a pet rat named Marley that died a few years ago, and I get I should stick in a shameless plug for him.  RIP rat dude!

Terror turns to face the camera.  He pauses for dramatic effect, adjusts the sunglasses, and continues

Terror: Call it what you want, Fatal Fortunes,  Calamitous Capital, Incurable Opulence, Poisonous Prosperity, Terminal Treasures, I don't care.  The out come will be the same.  Total Terror ripping into the FF, beating the snot clean out of some punk a$$ bitch, putting boots to faces, and.....

I'm not Interested in your Moniker!
(Sorry, but It Doesn't Matter what Your Name is was taken, and I can't afford a lawsuit with THAT guy)

With his speech being completed, Terror leaps from his spot, grabs the crystal ball and attacks the cutout.  The table crashes down and the camera fades as we see Terror stomping on the head of the cutout.