Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jarvis Valentine vs. Crystal Zdunich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, April 14, 2022 (Show still takes place on Thursday)
Off Camera
Hollywood, Hills
Zdunich Mansion

Everything opens up and we find ourselves within the bedroom of Crystal Zdunich. Our scene seems to be that of a vulgar one as Alexandra Caldwell-Zdunich formally known as Diamond Caldwell is on top of her wife. Things are getting hot and heavy as she plants a passionate kiss on Crystal’s lips before she slowly goes underneath the covers. Crystal however just lays there as her wife does everything in her power to please the Burning Rose. Crystal begins to shudder but she still has the same expression on her face as she doesn’t say a word. After about fifteen minutes Alexandra pops her head up as she wipes her mouth and gazes right into Crystal’s eyes.

“So how did that feel babe, how did it feel to have your world rock by Dat Girl?!”

Crystal seems to be in a reverie as she just shrugs her shoulders sighing in return and Alexandra just leans in and speaks some more.

“It definitely had to feel good right?! If not I can go back under the covers and I can make sure you properly reach your climax…”

Crystal however just moves her attention over to Diamond as she offers a slight grin in return.

“Alex honestly you don’t have to ask me. Our sex life is extraordinary. Honestly nobody pleases me as much as you. It’s always a good thing when the two of us get together. It’s just that I have so much going through my head right now. I am not happy and I really want to change things up…”

Alexandra as taken back as she turns over and gazes right into her eyes.

“What do you mean by change things up?! Are things not okay between us?!”

Crystal shakes her head.

“Like I said before you are everything to me. What I do find uncomfortable is the fact that I am honestly starting to feel numb towards Seleana. I thought that taken the break from the both of you would make me realize what I care about. It would help realign what is perfect in my life and what makes me happy. As I stepped away I came up with this epiphany that I want nothing but you. You are the only thing that completes me. I knew that from the very moment I met you during our time on the Firm. I knew that when we were fucking each other when you worked for Over Powered Wrestling. My mind has always been locked on you…”

Alexandra nods her head as a wide grin escapes her lips.

“And you are the person that I love as well. You are my soul mate and I tried desperately to separate myself from you. I never wanted to be the other woman in your relationship. I was always taught not to be a home wrecker but I saw you and I was instantly hooked. I would be lying if I told you that I wasn’t envious of Seleana. I was jealous that she got to go home with you every night and I could only imagine what it would be like to be with you…”

Crystal smirks as she looks into her eyes.

“And I never wanted you to feel like you were just the other woman. In my eyes you are DAT GIRL but more importantly you are DAT WOMAN who belongs to me. I am yours and it just sucks because I want to be exclusive to only you. When Seleana found out that I was sleeping behind her back I just wanted to things to end right there! In a perfect world she would have divorced me like the whole world told her and I could have been free to just go on and become a Caldwell. At the end of the day that’s all I really want… I just want to belong to you…”

Alexandra smiles in return as she keeps her eyes locked on her wife.

“And that’s all I ever wanted as well. The only reason why I decided to be in this triangle relationship is because it meant I was closer to you. Seleana is a nice person don’t get me wrong, and I know she is a great mother to Aurora but she’s just not you, and our chemistry is like none other. Deep down I wanted to be selfish and I wanted you for myself. I wanted you to leave that Bitch so you can focus on me. I just didn’t want you to have the negative publicity and for the world to come down at you…”

Crystal nods her head.

“But I also want the same… With you I feel alive. I feel like myself… Around her I often feel like I have to use my acting skills to be a certain way but I am far from being nice. I want to channel that old Crystal Hilton. I want to channel DAT GIRL and I want to really get on track like I know I am meant to be…”

Alexandra smiles.

“If that’s what you want… Let the transformation of Crystal Caldwell take shape… I won’t go easy on you and I am going to help you unlock your inner Bitch…”

Crystal smiles as she looks right into Alex’s eyes.

“ And I wouldn’t have it any other way…”

Good evening to all of my blossoming roses out there. My name is Crystal Zdunich but I suppose from this day forward you might as well call me Crystal Caldwell. I am married to the world famous Diamond Caldwell, and when you pair a Diamond with a Crystal you know the Crown Jewel is formed.

Now I am going to be completely blunt with all of you. Things in SCW haven’t necessarily gone in the way that I had hoped for them to go. I have constantly been on the losing side of things and it is so fucking frustrating. I know for a fact that I am so much better than what I have been portraying.

Maybe there’s just a part of me that hasn’t been the same ever since I had that big time feud with Holly Adams. She abused me and I should have walked away as a champion by the end of it. I should have gone on to become something important but that was never meant to be. Instead it just seems like I have been stuck. I have been like a mat who has been caught up in a maze. I am trying so hard to find my way out but the only thing that keeps happening is that I make the same mistake over and over again, and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better.

What the fuck gives?!

I didn’t work my ass off trying under my father in Mexico to amount to nothing. No that isn’t the case at all. I have been destined for greatness and in my eyes I know I am the best women’s wrestler in the entire world. Sometimes it might be hard to believe in any of that when I have been dropping match after match but all of that officially stops right now.

With my lovely wife Alexandra watching my back she will make sure that things always go in my favor and I will be the Queen Bitch around here. I never needed the pity from the fans to get motivated and I certainly didn’t need Lexy Chapel trying to shape me into who was meant to be.

I am a Hollywood star, I am the icon, I am the featured attraction, and I see my name lit up in a huge marquee. Whenever I step into the ring money follows and I refuse to let any match be a throw away match. For this point forward it’s about getting back to where I belong and making me people a flying fuck about me.

That rise to greatness starts this week when I step into the ring with Jarvis Valentine. Out of all the things I could have stepped in the ring against I have to fight a former news reporter?!

How beneath me can one honestly get. I shouldn’t have to fight somebody who tries to find truth, hell I am the Bitch who owns her own production company. I am the woman who feeds people like him the bullshit that escapes their lips.

In a picture world I know he will want to actually look competent that he could erase the shit show that was his performance with Diamond Steele but here is the sad reality.

Jarvis actually might have had a chance. He might have stood a chance. Does this Jarvis have the power to become vision?! I doubt that… Is this the famous Tommy Jarvis from Friday the 13th series?! No he isn’t ont hat level either. There is so many famous Jarvis in the entertainment world and he isn’t one of them.

He is just an insignificant piece of crap from a shitty mid-west town. He doesn’t deserve to be in any ring with me.

I would say you would have had a chance to beat me but sadly I actually showed up, and if I am going to show up I might as well show the fuck up. Welcome to my ring. This is the moment Crystal Caldwell gets back on track. This is when I take my place and you simply become an after thought…