Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal sign-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's that time of the year again. On June 5, at Taking Hold of the Flame, the 19th annual Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal. Winner receives a World Championship opportunity at Rise to Greatness XIX. Spots are first come, first served. I reserve the right to replace people with multiple entries to allow people who have none an opportunity. Please just reply to this thread with interest and which characters. Please note that I have included some people already on the list that can later be removed if the affected person does not want to be in it. If you are waiting the results of Holly-Wood of the South, feel free to sign up. You can always remove yourself.

1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Reserved
7. Reserved
8. Reserved
9. Sammy Thomas Davies
10. Alexis Quinne
11. Chris 1
12. Kimberly Williams
13. Matt 1
14. Dancing Bear
15. Amelia Stone
16. Katie Steward
17. Konrad Raab
18. Jenni Anderson
19. Gavin Taylor
20. Nicole Kinneck
21. The Hairless Penguin
22. Syren
23. Alexis 1
24. Polly Playtime
25. Beard
26. Crystal Zdunich
27. Diamond Steele
28. Josh Hudson
29. Adam Allocco
30. Tommy Valentine
31. Terry Marshall
32. Sarah Wolf
33. Reserved
34. Reserved
35. Reserved
Sammy Thomas Davies
Alexis Quinne
One place for me please ?
One for Kimberly Williams. One reserve spot that I’m undecided on, if this idea I have has legs then I may give it a go. Most likely I’ll pull my reserve spot though.
The Dancing Bear and Amelia Stone are signing up against both of their better judgments.
Katie Steward
Konrad Raab
Gavin Taylor
Jenni Anderson
The Hairless Penguin
Pages: 1 2