Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: An Abigail of Two Worlds... [Lohan's FF rp]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“This should be fun,” Abigail Lindsay said to Katelyn Buehler while looking at her menu as they wait for Dawn and Daisy at Homestead On The Roof, a restaurant on the rooftop of Roots Homemade Pizza.   

For Katelyn, Abigail knew those magic four words were music to her ears. To the company they are expecting to join them on this day? (Or anyone for that matter) Her saying ‘this will be fun’ are words they normally dread. And that is the way she prefers it. She enjoys the notion of keeping people on their toes. Life is best enjoyed without knowing what is going to happen next, in truth, Abigail didn’t know what was going to happen next. All she knew is she wanted this double date more than anything. What happens next, she hopes Dawn will find a way to forgive her if everything went wrong...

Abigail suggested weeks ago that herself, Dawn, Katelyn and Daisy Lee spend a night on the town together. Why not? They earned it. Dawn’s main concern was if Daisy would feel comfortable being out among a huge group of people. From what Dawn has told Abigail, Daisy has her good and bad days, nothing over the top, the whole ‘Red Rayne’ thing. For Abigail, the curious bee in her finds Red Rayne fascinating. Strange response? Probably. As the SCW universe has found out, Abigail is far from normal herself. Dawn did come through for Abi. Daisy agreed to join them in Chicago. That made Abigail more excited then Dawn was anticipating. Hence the worry on Dawn’s end. Abigail feels Dawn does trust her, what Dawn will always been anticipating is what the heck Abigail will say next.  

Katelyn leans over to kiss Abigail on the cheek. “Every moment with you is fun.”

Abigail set the menu down. She looks into the sparkling eyes of her girlfriend. “You always find the sweetest things to say.”

“I can’t help it.” Katelyn smirks.

Abigail takes a quick scan of the restaurant, everyone is consumed either eating their food, having idle conversations with their current company, the waiters at the establishment are going about their normal business. She checks her watch wondering what is taking Dawn and Daisy so long. Shrugging, she leans in, kisses Kate on lips. Then she presses her lips next to Katelyn’s year.

“I dropped my pen.” Abigail mischievously says.

“I didn’t see with-” Katelyn stops herself. “Oh? But your sister and Daisy could be here any minute.”

Abigail mischievous whispers. “And...”

Abigail pulls away. Katelyn takes a quick scan of the restaurant to see if anyone is watching. Before Katelyn can make any move to “retrieve Abigail’s pen;” Abigail sighs seeing Daisy and Dawn step onto the rooftop. She waves at them to come over where they are seated. Dawn pulls a chair out for Daisy. She sits down. Dawn takes a seat herself.

Abigail nudges Katelyn in the shoulder. “Kate... pen.”

“Not now.” Katelyn giggles.

“You dropped your pen, Abi? I can get it for you” Dawn says looking to be helpful.

Abi and Kate both look at each other. They share an all knowing laugh. Dawn looks at both of them confused why they are having a blast over the most mundane thing. Daisy on the other hand does not appear comfortable at all as she does her best to avoid soaking in her surroundings.

“That’s okay, Dawnie. Perfectly fine.” Abigail smirks.

“Aren’t you going to pick up your pen?” Dawn ask.

Abigail waves Dawn off.“No worries. Both of you are here.” Abigail says with a smile. She looks at Daisy. “That’s the most important. Daisy. You look stunning.”

With a stoic expression on her face, Daisy says “Thanks...” Then Daisy looks at Katelyn. “This isn’t awkward for you?”

Katelyn shakes her head. “Nope. Not at all. I don’t hold your sister putting mine in a wheelchair against you. Clean slate as far as I’m concerned.”

Daisy nods, “Good to know.”

The exchange between Katelyn and Daisy brought a smile to Dawn’s face.

Abigail clears her throat. This makes Kate, Dawn and Daisy collectively turn their attention to her. “Ladies, thanks for agreeing to this lovely get together. Means a lot. Granted, Katelyn will follow me into a desert if I asked. That in itself is besides the point. The four of us have come a long way. You two...” she points to Dawn and Daisy, “went from two members of a colorful blood cult to lovers. Me and Kate? You already know our story. True loves prevails in the end. So I was told. We need to remember to stop to smell the roses from time to time. Tonight is all about celebrating the fun times.”

As moving as Abigail’s speech was, Dawn tilts her head to the side. “Abi...”

“Yes dear.” Abigail responds.

“You’re right. We have come along way. I’m just curious, what do you have planned?”

“I’m hurt.” Abigail frowns. “Would I really try anything with a roof top full of people?”

Kate, Abi and Daisy collectively give Abigail the ‘who are you trying to fool’ look. This makes Abigail smirk. “Relax Dawnie. Nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen. Scouts honor.”

Dawn half halfheartedly smirks. “That’s not reassuring.”

“Dawn--” Katelyn interjects. “Enjoy the show. Nothing bad is going to happen.”

“Don’t mind me. I just want tonight to be perfect.” Dawn grabs Daisy’s hand. “Thanks for inviting us.”

“What would make this night even more perfect? If Britt was here. Still holding out hold for Brittany and your sister, Daisy.” Abigail winks in Daisy’s direction. Reminding everyone that at one point Brittany was so horny for Rachel once (probably still is...) cuts the tension in the air. Katelyn; Dawn, even Daisy collectively laughs.   

“Don’t let Britt hear you say that.” Dawn smiles.  

“Hey! You’re the one who preaches about hope; I learned from the best.” Abigail responds.  

“Don’t put this on me.” Dawn

“It could happen.” Daisy cuts in.

Dawn curiously looks at Daisy. “It could?”

Daisy shrugs. “Life is unpredictable. Like your sister said. I was your... mother. Look at us now. Stranger things have happened.”

“See, Dawnie.” Abigail says with great enthusiasm. “Daisy gets it.”

Abigail extends her fist over the table. Daisy bumps fist with Abi. This brings a smile to Dawn’s face. So far, so good. The evening has been in her point of view, wonderful.    

Idle chat followed. A white female waiter with blonde hair made herself available to the foursome. Abi ordered a 16 oz New York Strip Steak. Katelyn ordered Roast Chicken. Dawn requested the Alaskan Halibut, and Daisy order the Filet Mignon. When the waiter went away, Dawn cautiously looked at her sister. “Are you sure you’ll pay for all this?”

Abigail nudges Kate. “Show’em Kate.”

Katelyn digs into her wallet to produce a black card. Dawn and Daisy are taken by surprise that Kate has a black card, she has never been known for making outlandish purchases. “Blake gave it to me. I didn’t want to take it. He insisted. I mainly use this if the kids really need anything. He wouldn’t mind us putting this to good use.”

Taken aback, Dawn says; “Wow. Never expected that.”

“Blake has made a lot of mistakes. Haven’t we all? I have. The biggest mistake I nearly cost me the love of my life.” Katelyn kisses Abigail on the cheek. She blushes instantly.

“You know how to make a girl feel special, Kate.”

Katelyn places her hand on Abigail’s, “Can’t help it.”

“There’s still a pen on the floor, Kate.” Abigail giggles.

Katelyn briefly looks at Dawn, then Daisy, then back to Abigail. With a mischievous grin she ask, “Are you sure?”

The light bulb finally goes off in Dawn’s head. Up until now she believed Abigail was talking about a literal pen. She sighs to herself for not getting the context of what Abigail is saying. “Now I get it.”

Daisy looks at Dawn. “Get--” Not wanting to leave Daisy out of the inside joke, Dawn leans over to whisper in Daisy’s ear what Abigail has been alluding to since the both of them arrived for dinner. At first, Daisy’s widen, she knows Abigail can be out there. Didn’t figure Abi to be that much of an exbitiionist. Once the shock wears off, Daisy shakes her head.

“Come on...” Abigail pouts. “It's better when people watch.”

“I disagree.” Dawn insist.

“Still hung up on the whole sister thing? Does it make it half awkward that we’re half sisters?”    

Dawn shakes her head. In response, Abigail smirks. Katelyn shakes her head while chuckling underneath her breath. Daisy looks at everyone likely thinking what the heck did I just get into.

“Ok. Fine.” Abigail shrugs. “It's no secret that I love to play games. A girl has to entertain herself somehow. Kate, Dawnie, you girls know me well enough that I try the best I can do be who I am without complicating your lives too much. Chaos can’t be controlled. It can be minimized to an extent. I do get my thrills cheaply. Could be worse. I could be New Eden Abigail all over again. Fun times, right?”  

Everyone at the table shakes their head as Abigail expected. “Thought so. I want to run an idea by you girls. Don’t freak out. It has the possibility of being fun.”

Abigail takes a deep breath. “Daisy, you said it was possible that Britt could get everything she ever wanted. How about we test that theory.”

Daisy responds. “What do you suggest.”

“WE... the four of us find a way to see if we can nudge Britt and Rachel together.”

Katelyn, Dawn and Daisy didn’t know how to react at first. The idea of ribbing Brittany for her obsession about Rachel was a funny talking point, to but to try to make magic happen? Only Abigail could come up with a chaotic idea like that. Dawn is the first to speak up, “Slight problem with that, Abi. Rachel is married. Britt found happiness with Matty Stone.”

Abigail shrugs. “So?”

“This was going well.” Daisy remarked. She leans forward, subtly glaring at Abigail. “I am not up for disrupting my sister’s life for you play matchmaker.”

Abigail nonchalantly replies, “Do you truly think, in your heart of hearts, that Josh Hudson is the guy?”

Daisy ponders what Abigail just said. Leaning back in her chair, she responds, “I have my doubts about him, yes. Rachel loves him. Nothing we can do about it.”

Abigail drinks from her glass of water. “This isn’t about love or my desire to see what could come of this. At the end of the day, this is about the established order of things. We will all win. The Lee/Lohan connection has always been strong. We can solidify that.”

“What about Matty?” Dawn interjects, “What about our niece [Miranda]? She has taken a liking to him. We can’t play God with people’s lives like this.”

“Your sister is right, sweetie.” Katelyn grabs Abigail’s hand. “I know you mean well. I truly do. Love conquers all in the end. If Brittany and Rachel are meant to be, they will be meant to be. No games. Please. Drop this.”

Abigail looks into Kate’s eyes as her girlfriend pleads with her to drop this idea that playing matchmaker for a second time is not the career path she wishes to take. Especially this. Abi doesn’t take long to ponder her reckless decision. She sighs. “Ok. Fine.”  

Katelyn, proud of Abi for listening to her, hugs Abi as tight as she can. Abi frowns, denying herself a chance to play a dangerous game. Dawn, on the other hand, smiles at the fact Katelyn does have some influence over her sister. That’s a positive. Daisy, she breathes a sigh of relief. Could have gotten awkward.   

Dawn says with appreciation,  “Thanks Abi.”

Abi kisses Kate to let her know she appreciates her for being the good person that she is. Soon, the female waiter returns to the table with some of the dishes in her hand. She places a plate in front of Dawn and Daisy. As the evening continues, all Abigail can think about is the next game she wants to play. She has every intention of dropping the Brittany-Rachel ship. She needed to have fun. Just a matter of where she gets her next fix...

Abigail stands up. All three look at her. With a charming smile she says, “Ladies room is calling my name.”

Abigail makes the long walk all the way to the bathroom. Once inside, she locks the door to ensure no one comes in. As she stares in the mirror, she thinks about the time Supreme Championship Wrestling went to Las Vegas to do a show. She closes her eyes...

~~3 Weeks Ago~~

A day prior to SCW Breakdown, Abigail and numerous SCW employees stopped by Klub Kaos. What makes the trip to this particular club special is that is a business owned by a woman who played a role in the career, Cindy Todd. Via the relationship she had with Willow, that was her ticket into New Eden. The group dominated IWC for a time. New Eden suffered the fate most groups refuse to see coming, the end, Abigail’s end came with Cindy Todd herself when the lovely ladies of Seraglio assaulted Abigail. Cindy delivered the final blow. Beatdowns like the one that put Abigail in the hospital is water under the bridge. She made up with Cindy awhile ago. Anyone else would likely hate Cindy for what transpired. Abigail knew she had the beatdown coming. She embraced it. As much as one can, that is. As Abigail sits in the office of Cindy Todd sharing a glass of wine with her former mentor, she feels a sense of comfort. Good to be home. A home among many in her times of nomadding herself around the country as well as wrestling companies all throughout the world.

“Cheers to living our best lives.” Abigail held up her wine glass.

Cindy, who is sitting behind her desk, stoically looks at Abigail. One of the many things that draws her to Cindy is, she never knew what Cindy was thinking at any given moment in time. Cindy picks up her glass. Nonchalantly, Cindy says; “Are you certain you’re living yours?”

Abigail nods, “Of course. I’m tag champion with my sister. Katelyn is where she belongs. Can’t get any better than this.”

Cindy pushes the chair away from the desk. She stands up. Walking around the desk, she sits down on the desk in front of Abigail. With her arms folded, Cindy matter of factly says, “Sure it can, when you’re honest with yourself.”

Abigail replies. “No need to lie.”

“Didn’t say you were lying, Abigail. We have a unique understanding of each other. No one understands the depths of who you are better than I do.”

Not taking her eyes off Cindy, Abigail says, “Better than me?”

“Yes. Quite.” Cindy nods. “I’m happy for you. Truly, I am. I still see you living the same habitual pattern you always have. It all comes down to you living in two separate worlds, their world, and the one you created inside of your own head. The Abigail I know wakes up every day thinking about how she is going to play the game. You think about what pieces on the chess board to move in order to get the result you want. Your smart. You know you need to blend in to an extent. I do it too. This club, provides a good cover to entertain my fetishes.”

Abigail knows all too well what Cindy’s fetishes are. They are not for the weak at heart. Cindy continues, “This club serves as mine. Yours? You created this flirtatious persona, masquerading as this minx, when that can be further from the truth. You live most of your days in their world. Loving girlfriend who doesn’t care what you do. Teaming with a unique woman who if it wasn’t for the fact that she is your sister, I would show her the real horrors of this world. The SCW fans have taken a liking to you. It’s obvious why.”

Cindy takes a moment to give Abigail a once over. Abi is no stranger to the predatory eyes of Cindy. Intoxicating to say the least. “The people in their world will never understand what beauty plays around in your mind. I do. What I am saying Abigail is honor yourself. Test your limits. Be... Serenity. The Princess of Chaos.”

Abigail takes a moment to soak in everything Cindy said to her. “Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Why dance around the issue? Isn’t that why you came?”

“I do miss you, silly.” Abigail smirks. “I don’t expect Dawnie, Katelyn to get what goes on in my head. I like that. They are good people.”

Cindy says coldly, “Does a good person cheat on you?”

“Water under the bridge.” Abigail shrugs. “The heart wants what it wants. My life is richer with Katelyn in it, you disagree.”

“Naturally.” Cindy nods. “She isn’t my cup of tea, as long as she makes you happy.”

Abigail points to her heart. “She does.”

“For her sake, she better not screw it up.”

“Aww, you care.”

“Did you ever doubt that?”

Abigail stands up. She closes the gap between her and The Queen of Chaos “Nope.”

“Good” Cindy places her hands on Abigail’s shoulder. “This feels... nice.”

“Intoxicating. Thanks for the pep talk.”

“Anytime Serenity... anytime.”

~~Present Day~~

Abigail opens her eyes. Thinking about her interaction with Cindy caused her to lose track of time. She couldn’t tell how long she had been in the bathroom. She opened the door. Heading back out on the rooftop, from afar, she stood there looking at Dawn, Daisy and Katelyn chat it up. She loves the world she is a part of. There will always be a part of her that wonders, are the minor games she plays enough to sustain her. Does she need to up the ante? How far does she need to go to feel, alive? Fiddling around with her hair she goes back to her table ready to enjoy the evening. From the ashes of eden she found paradise... or has she?

==

<Promo Time>

An empty Yankee Stadium is where the scene opens on this day. Abigail Lindsay and Dawn Lohan can be seen standing next to each other on the pitcher's mound. Both of them are wearing their respective half of the World Tag Team Championships. Dawn steps slightly forward, indicating that she is going to start the proceedings.   

Bree’s tweet on Monday highlighting that Andrew Raynes and Josh Hudson are the Adrenaline and Television Champion respectively,  brings to light how important Fatal Fortune is. As of right now, Sienna Swann is the World Champion. Bree is the United States Champion. Andrew Raynes, the Adrenaline and longest reigning champion in SCW right now. With Josh Hudson’s win over Alexis Quinne, that means the only championship Past, Present, Future and their allies don’t hold are the World Tag Team Championships. There is a real chance by the time Fatal Fortunes concludes. Past, Present, Future and their allies will hold all the gold in Supreme Championship Wrestling. That would make for an interesting reality.I hold no ill will towards Regan and Sienna, stating that for the record. Don’t know Josh very well. Can’t say I approve of the way Andrew Raynes carries himself. Bree, heh, the last time we had facetime, it was before she took a turn for the worse. Can’t say I know Dustin Adams; only what Brittany has told me from their time in VWA together. For an entire group and their allies to hold every championship would be a career defining feat. As one half of your World Tag Team Champions, I can’t allow that. Not because I feel the need to defend SCW against that collective. I take it as a personal challenge being the last line of defense.

I imagine the fans not being comfortable with them having a complete monopoly over all the championships. Can you imagine Lohan Country starting off the night riding down to the ring waiting on who we are going to defend our titles against. Either the TrueLove Twins or The Brotherhood of the Sith’s music plays. The fans groan. They are sitting in their seats wondering, oh no, PPF and their allies could own every championship belt in the company. You won’t hear me groan. Lohan Country would greet the challenge with a smile. Why? Can’t speak for Abi. You know me, I’m a believer in hope, in the darkest of moments is when you can shine the most. Past, Present, Future and their allies are what make this sport great. All of them are great wrestlers. Having the chance to potentially test ourselves against The TrueLove Twins or The Brotherhood of The Sith, isn’t that what Fatal Fortunes is all about? To tell you the truth. I want that. I want the chance to be the last line of defense. Preventing a monopoly from happening sounds like a wonderful idea to me.

Dawn smiles. She looks to Abigail to see if she wants to speak. Her younger sister shakes her head. With Abigail having nothing to say at the moment, Dawn continues.

“A couple weeks ago, Abi asked me a question on Twitter, what sounded better. Should we welcome Chicago to Lohan Country or should we say Lohan Country is invading Chicago. I replied back, two people don’t make a country, an invasion sounds silly. That’s my sister for you; ever the jokester. Then we beat Bianca Evans and Katie Steward in an epic match, that got me thinking. What is Lohan Country exactly other than a nickname Britt gave our family. You know, I came up with a wonderful answer; to me and Abi, anyway, the rest of you might not think it’s wonderful. Life is about having fun. So here, we, go.”

“Ladies and gentlemen... the tag team division is OFFICIALLY Lohan Country.”

Where else are you going to find the most talented. Hottest. Delectable. Tasty. Scrumptious.

With a confused look on Dawn’s face, she cuts in.

“Wait. You’re not talking about your girl crush?”

Need to be more specific, Dawnie.

“Do I really need to say it?”

Can’t leave the audience in suspense.

Dawn whispers the answer in Abigail’s ear. Abigail giggles.

Ah. Right. Lets keep that between us.

Dawn nods. She presses on.

“Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That’s what it is, an opinion. You can believe you are the best tag team in SCW, until you hold what Abi and I have, then your claims of being the best fall on deaf ears. How many times can we hear or see The TrueLove Twins tweet twin killing this, twin killing that. If they are the alleged best tag team in the world, why rely on The Network?

Dawn turns to Abigail once again.

“Are you sure you have nothing to say?”

Abigail shakes her head.

“You are on a roll. Why bother? Now that I think about it, Angelica Jones did say she is here to light a fire under the tag division.”

Dawn raises an eyebrow.

“Really now?”

Abigail nods. Dawn rolls her eyes.

“I respectfully disagree. I am going to chalk it up to her not paying attention. The tag team division is red hot. All started back when Bianca and Chad won the tag team titles. Both of them lit a fire under the division, antagonizing anyone who stood up to them. Max was determined to beat them. A Gauntlet match was born due to Bianca Evans begging for competition. At Taking Hold of the Flame, me and Max defended against a very game David Callahan and Sophie James. Before that? Har Meddigo gave us their best shot. Five teams. Count’em, FIVE TEAMS...

“Technically, four and a half.”

Right. Four and a half fought their hearts out on the biggest stage of the year, Rise to Greatness to walk out champions. Can’t forget during our match with Evans and Steward, every tag team in the division was shown watching the match. If that isn’t fired up, then I don’t know what tag team division Angelica is looking at. SCW, now and forever, will have the best tag team division in the world. This isn’t company shilling. There is no dispute. Angelica’s comment in my eyes comes down to her thinking there is something wrong. This division does not need saving. Unlike Angelica, who was watching, or barely watching doing whatever she was doing for the past year, I have been here since Unflawed. If anyone is qualified to speak about the state of the division, it is me. Not her! If Fate chooses Redemption, Lohan Country will show her, live and in living colour the division is in GOOD hands.

“Make no mistake 2018 is an exciting year for the tag wrestling. Name one division in SCW that has been more lively? The World Title scene. The same faces.  The US Title picture? Regan carried the division for most of the year. Hasn’t been the same since she lost the title. Andrew dominated the Adrenaline Division. The TV Title is always chaotic. There is always a tag team stepping up. Whether it was Bianca and Chad. David and Sophie. The Red Empire. Resurgence getting back together. The Twins dedication to be the best. What a time to believe. I don’t want to hear any talk about ‘lighting fire in the division.” The tag division was fine with Angelica Jones. The division will be fine without her.Fatal Fortunes will showcase the tag division like it has never been showcased before. No matter who Fate chooses, the tag division will be properly represented. There is no disputing that.”

Abigail sits down on the pitchers mound. She crosses her legs in the classic meditation pose. Cupping her hands in the classic prayer motion, she closes her eyes.

I got two words for whoever fate sends our way...

With a smile on her face she says...

Serenity Now.

Abigail opens her eyes. The usual playful light she normally emits is gone. There is a coldness radiating from her. With just two words she has flipped a switch she hasn’t yet in her SCW stay. She reaches out to Dawn. Her sister assist her back to her feet. Abigail and Dawn lock eyes for a brief moment, by the worried expression on Dawn’s face she knows what ‘Serenity Now’ means. It is the darker side of Abigail she showed the IWC universe. The side that became the IWC World Champion. The side that welcomes and inflicts chaos at a moments notice. The looks of concern washes away. Dawn offers a solemn smirk, giving her seal of approval for whatever comes next. Lohan Country walks off camera as the scene fades to darkness.