Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Ace Sky vs. Crystal Zdunich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Ian David Rabinovitch(father): 
[Image: 66cf7010-7eaf-11ec-bd8d-e1b37bdfec2c]
Ace is the Energizer Bunny with the mind of Isaac Newton. He was meticulous at an early age of things he would do. He would come home from school do his homework for 40 minutes and spend time outside with his friends. He would come back in between for dinner and watch wrestling with his brothers Davey and Michael.
Just before bed we’d go outside with the telescope, and we’d talk. When his body wasn’t moving, his mind was active, getting him to rest, to sleep was tough. 

Ester Adiva Jupiter-Rabinovitch (Mother):
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
He is very disciplined but also rebellious. He has this wild side, that as a parent just makes you bite your nails to the skin but when it works out, it’s amazing. He’s amazing.

David “ Davey” Ian Rabinovitch:
[Image: 80a14f33ce144acf2a5d4188142559e5.jpg]
He’s my hero, a role model. My best friend, he’s helped train me when I got into the business too a little later. He’s always had this intense drive.
We are both small, he would not let that get in the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William Shatner voice over:
               Ace Sky is the epitome of energy, an iconic innovator. 
               He has gone from a pip-sqeak prodigy to a sensational shaman

[Image: giphy.gif]   [Image: matt-sydal-evan-bourne.gif]