Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Tot Chelovek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
REC:

"Fatal Fortunes.....

Oh wait, do you think it was some hot Russian chick, daddy? Nah, it seems like I don't have an account so your boy the Manvelous, Mantacular Manvel needs to borrow another so if you expected to see her? Sorry, I'm trolling daddy.

So this Fatal Fortunes, it's anything goes, whatever match you are picked, whetever jabroni you have to face? Listen. we all know there are no jamokes that can stand up to Human Mantipede. See, daddy, the Battle Royal is my match, the SCW will draw plenty of them in Fatal Fortunes and I will dropkick every ham n' egger out of the ring until there is only one Mantastic Manly Man remaining... MANVEL!

Derek and I are going to KABLAMAstrut and stroll all over the SCW the next few weeks. You ladies get to see my pecs, toid, glutes, tri's and bi's. See, what I notice is there is some dude calling himself Total Terror? There is Syren, Ravyn, Thirteen? Who the hell calls himself after a number? They will fall. I will grease up Kennedy Street and show Jonny how to handle a Sexy Flawless Diva! There is Bree Lancaster, she needs a little more oily love after Blake and her went splitsville. There is plenty of Manvel to go around sister, remember that doll. I don't care if you are the main Event or Clamidya, if I have to pin STD to get a title shot around here that's exactly what I will do....

Because at Fatal Fortunes?

The Lubed Up Assassin is going to be Mansturbating with wins?

ALL NIGHT LONG!"

/REC