Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Har Megiddo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rattle of chains and cages can be heard, overcut by footsteps moving closer and closer to the source of the sounds. As the poorly-lit corridor illuminates, Damian Angel can be seen walking through his catacombs until he reaches his caged quarters…

The home of Behemoth, Malphas, and Kali, the trio who complete Har Megiddo. Damian walks to them, a smirk on his face as they turn away from each other, facing him up front. Damian sets his cane against the wall behind him, stepping forward and opening their cages. They step through, surrounding their leader.

Damian: “The time is at hand…”

Damian turns to walk away from them, expecting the trio to follow. However, they do not. Damian, not hearing footsteps behind him, stops, turning his head in their general direction.

Damian: “It’s time to go.”

He remains in place, his head turned towards the three, who confer amongst themselves. Damian, growing impatient, turns to face them.

Damian: “We have a war to attend to. You three are my soldiers. I am your General and when your General says “march”, you march. Do you understand?”

They do not answer. Instead, they snarl and stand in place, prompting Damian to completely turn towards them, a forced smile on his face.

Damian: “We are at a critical impasse in our quest to purge the cancer that is Supreme Championship Wrestling out of the landscape. And while you three have failed me before, I am still offering you a pivotal role in the change. And when we are successful, you will be subject to riches beyond your limited comprehensions. You will be revered almost as highly as I am. Do you understand?”

The trio look to each other… Kali steps forward.

Kali: “No more cages.”

Damian cocks his eyebrow, a smirk forming in the corner of his mouth.

Damian: “Demands?”

Kali: “No more chains.”

Damian steps forward, surveying the lone woman and de facto leader of the trio when Damian is not around. He looks her up and down, circling around her like a shark.

Damian: “Fine. I’ll return your quarters to the tower.”

Damian turns to walk down the corridor.

Damian: “Now let’s go. We don’t want to be late.”

Without further questioning, Kali begins to follow Damian, soon followed by Malphas and Behemoth. The quartet exits the dungeon quarters and the scene fades.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KALI
“Fatal Fortunes… hehehe… I love the name of it! The fortune you seek can be SNATCHED out of your grasp, and you will be left writing and bleeding, left FATALLY wounded! It’s just so DELICIOUS, isn’t it? Damian tells us that this is our chance to bring some CHAOS to SCW… to take on some poor SUCKERS who think they’re going to get ahead… but they won’t get ahead, oh no! Not on us! No… they’re going to STAND in front of us and FALL under our feet! We are going to take whoever is put in front of us and make them SUFFER! It isn’t wins and losses… we’re not your typical “rasslers”. Har Megiddo isn’t a group… it’s a storm! IT’S A GALE FORCE HURRICANE TEARING THROUGH YOUR TOWN! Leaving you destitute! You make FATAL… hehehe… FATAL mistakes every time you treat us like we’re JUST ANOTHER GROUP! WE ARE NOTHING LIKE YOU! And we will not hesitate to do WHATEVER WE DAMN WELL PLEASE to leave you broken, bloodied and EMPTY Inside! Your little bells… I LOVE your little bells ringing! DING DING DING DING DING!!! You use them thinking they will STOP us, but they just ENCOURAGE us! And through Fatal Fortunes… hehehehehe… we will DESTROY you!”

MALPHAS
“It is written that people oppose what they do not understand… what they FEAR. You are right to stand against Har Megiddo. You are right to FEAR US! You are right to fear ME. I have been imbued with great power by our master, Damian Angel, and that power releases me from the bonds and restrictions that had once dragged me down. That power frees me from your rules and your expectations. I answer to one master alone – and it is not you people. It is Damian, and when He bids that I rip apart some poor, hapless individual, I do so without hesitation. Whether you understand or not, whether you accept my position or not, I do what He bids. And I… and Har Megiddo… we are not alone. What you do not TRULY understand is that we are not alone. You look at us… you see us three standing behind The Devil Himself, and you think we are the end of it. We are only the beginning. You think His influence stops with us? Do not be fooled. You think escaping us ends the threat of Har Megiddo? It. Does. Not. We are everywhere. We are always watching… waiting… and ready to rip you apart!”

BEHEMOTH
“I WILL DESTROY ANY WHO STAND IN MY PATH! YOUR NAMES… YOUR REPUTATIONS… ARE IRRELEVANT! I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS AND WEAR YOUR BLOOD AS A BADGE! YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE BEHEMOTH!!”