Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Sarah Wolf vs. Ace Sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was anyone more unnerving than Sarah Wolf at the Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal? Meanwhile, Ace Sky, only in for a brief period, had a very memorable first battle royal appearance. Wolf eliminated Sky and now Sky will be looking to meet on more solid ground. What will overcome? The violent style of Wolf or the highflying technical skills of Sky?

2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, June 16, 2022 (NOTE THE DEADLINE)
Ace Sky is backstage in a unique position, literally. He is  between two equipment boxes in a split position. He begins his promo while stretching before his match.

Ace Sky:
I get told I romanticize pro wrestling too much. We all have our philosophies . I have always had a lot on my mind, I have a theory that high IQ is just more storage like on a computer on your cell phone for data. Everything I was interested in at first was labeled important, studious. Astrophysics go for it. I have never been just one thing though, I have never been comfortable with that, I am very active physically, I am driven towards martial arts and professional wrestling , from a spiritual place as well as an competitor. The later with pro wrestling allows me to entertain as well. I do have a showman side. 

I am happy so far here in SCW, do not get that confused for satisfaction, I have lots of goals. I could not find much on my opponent this week, I know she is dangerous. She has experiences that differ way much from mine, even my most stressful times. Fear comes from mystery, I thrive on anxiety, I am very anxious when traveling, when getting everything in order. When I get into the ring though there is no hesitation, there can't be. You have to act fast. Within the adrenaline you have to be disciplined, keep the technique. I keep that balance, for over 20 years I have crafted and perfected a style that is controlled chaos.  There is cascade effect to what I do. My energy is ubiquitous beyond space and time. 
  I am transcendent, I'm Ace Sky and we are cleared for take off!