Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bianca Evans- Wedding Bells.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wedding Bells

--------------------
Months ago
---------------------

“Hi Daddy” Bianca says walking to her father's grave she is wearing a white dress. Her hair cut shorter than when she had previously been seen by the SCW Audience. Infact she wasn't Bianca Evans quite yet but that of course is the story we are telling today.

“I miss you Daddy…” Bianca says kneels next to the grave touching her father's name engraved on the gravite stone of his tombstone. “I hope you can see me now...This is my wedding dress. Don't worry it's not slutty looking. I know you hated it when i wore short skirts or showed off my body. You always told me i was better than that..I was so stupid.”

She says closing her eyes trying to envision her father. “Some days i call your voicemail...just to hear the message just to hear you say “Von Aaron and Schwartz Law offices.” I don't want to forget that. I don't want to forget how you sounded Daddy. I can't believe that life is just carrying on without you. I hope if you are looking down at me… You are proud. That i’m not a disappointment. That i am living up to your expectations. I know I’ve never been the best person...and I doubt i’d ever be. But You weren't either but to the people you loved you were. You were always the best father to me. You always made me feel like a princess. “

Bianca than pulls out her wallet. “I’m not going by Lexi Anymore i know you didn't that name. You wouldn't have named me Bianca. If you hadn’t...That's what I’m going by now. The name you gave me. I am your daughter and i am so proud to say that. I am so proud to have had you as my father. And I know there were moments i disappointed you that i was a brat. But you never showed that. You always encouraged me even when i failed at things or fell...You were still proud of me. The last year...there were things i did you were ashamed of. But I promise you...i am not going to be stepped on any more. I am going to be the woman you wanted me to be. I am going to be what you always dreamed i’d become.”

“Chad...is the kind of guy you always warned me about...men of power...men who know what they want. He is a bit of a bastard...But he’s strong he’s made me stronger. You’d want to kill him if you knew the things he’s done to me. But through it all it has made me stronger. It has made me a better person. I don't want people's approval any more i don't feel this need to be loved. I realize now who i have to be. So long i was weak so long i was afraid to be alone afraid to stand up on my own. I was afraid to fail...i mean just saying that..it's hard to say. Because I want to be the best. I want to be special...i don't want to just exist. I don't want to be OK..or good enough because that's not how i was raised. And For a time maybe for too long i thought i needed others. Be it Chad...or Mitb or even Aj Helms I thought i needed others to lean against to hide my flaws. The problem right there was i was admitting i have flaws. That I have weakness. Thinking that you have pretty much lost the fight already. It seemed to work for me...and honestly it did. I am sorry If I disappointed you.” She says as she pulls some dead flowers from the grave and puts the new flowers she had brought with her.

“For so long Hate has been my motivator hating the fans, hating SCW, hating Amy, Hating just the world in general. It's weird because of how in control of your emotions you were. And me I can be such an emotional mess I guess that is another thing i can blame on mom. I wish you were the one with me instead of her. I know that you’d tell me to focus you’d tell me not to allow others to manipulate me to control me. That's why I think you would be ashamed of me. Or at the least my actions The only thing i cared about was Chad. My god my salvation. He showed me that after all the torture all he had put me through. The lies, the slut shaming, making me think i lost my virginity….Daddy don't be mad at me believe me. I am going to make it right...i am going to make you proud. “ Bianca says this as she adjusts the flowers on her father's grave.

“You use to tell me that Doubt would always be my greatest enemy. I understand that now I understand that I could...no I should be so much more than i am now. Tag team champion..that's not enough. I am better than being part of a team I am better than just being part of the crowd. Just another face in the crowd. You always called me you're little princess and I understand now that I was born to rule. I was born to not just accept being good. I have to be better i have to always continue to get better.” She says as she makes the final Adjustments on the flower before standing up.

“I’m ready Daddy I am ready to become the woman you always wanted me to be...Now I wish i could stay and talk but I have to go get married...I have you're old watch with me. The one grand dad gave you...It's old...clunky...if it wasn't yours i probably wouldn't even touch it. But having it with me...holding it in my hand it kind of feels like you are with me. I know that's stupid. You’d say it's stupid but i think i just need that stupid belief to make living life without you easier that you are with me. That you aren't just completely gone. That's just...just something that scares me to think. I don't know...you’d probably call it stupid say dead is dead. Some weaknesses are hard to drop i guess.” Bianca says pulling the watch from her pocket an old timey watch she moves her thumb around it and nods. Psyching herself up this was the day this was going to change the rest of her life. Because this was the day that Lexi Von Aaron was no more and she became Bianca Evans.

She left the cemetery It was a long drive but she needed to do this first even if it took a large portion of her day. Or what seemed that way but the drive back to her home...which was strange because even though she had lived with chad for nearly a year. Was this a mistake….To be honest I didn't mind how i was treated till i found about the lie. That's what bothered Bianca the abuse the stuff other people would hate or make a big fuss about i didn't mind so much. I liked the rough stuff like when Chad would hit her most times more than the sex. But in general sex just hasn't been for me.

Bianca had been wondering why she said yes. Why did she agree to marry Chad. Part of her believed this was the worst they had been. Especially with what else Chad did to her. He had gotten Bianca pregnant and some would say that's why he wanted to do this. Some people are old fashioned like that want to be married when they pop out a kid. She wonders if this was the reason or was that an afterthought Bianca hated it when she figured it out. She hated the morning sickness  She hated the feeling of something growing in her gut. She never wanted this she never wanted to be a parent it was never something she planned on Bianca was always so careful. But you can't be careful when others meddle with your birth control.

That was the last time Bianca would allow things to slip out of control like that. This wasn't Chad’s game anymore Bianca realized if she were to go forward with this. To take this step Bianca couldnt be like Chad’s previous wife. Alexis she was weak she allowed chad to push her around… she was like Lexi but with inhibitions Lexi never had those. One could think that's why Bianca or Lexi won out in the end. Alexis got chad bored after years of boring marriage. Years of never being challenged years of trying to just be his wife. For any other man maybe Alexis would have been the ideal life. But That's the problem she let him decide Alexis tried to be a good wife.And that was the problem everything is a game to Chad especially Love. Or his concept of it at least.. After what happened between Chad and Lexi that fateful night after he did what he did Bianca had a choice. A)I could have allowed things to continue as they were B)Kill herself or C) Take Control make her own move in this game with Chad. At first yes She was weak Lexi didn't understand that it was all just a game of control.

Chad gave her that chance In that instant :Lexi realized she could have the power in her life. Not just over chad but over everything She didn't need to be so dependent on others she didn't need to do anything for the approval of others she did things for herself and only herself.Plans began to unfold in her mind ideas. The picture of her destiny was starting to take form.

“Lexi I am so happy that you are having me here.” Bianca looks up in disgust forgetting that my mother was there with her in the limo. Bianca had decided to let her in on the wedding maybe it was momentary insanity or just i wanted someone that i shared dna with there.

Bianca/Lexi glares at her in response. I never really got along with my mother. She always treated me like a prop something to make her look better in her own little social circles. Shed dress me up as her own personal little mini me for her friends “Oh look at Ophelia and her cute little daughter” . But she always liked Ethan more she always paid more attention to Bianca
‘s/Lexi’s older brother Ethan: He was the star in her eyes she didn't mind to share her precious spot light with him.

“You look so Beautiful Lexi.” She says to her daughter. She didn't like that sound that sound of this name her mother had given her. The name that had been forced on her because it seemed to be cuter. To fit more the image Ophelia wanted the painting of the reality of the beautiful mom and her cute daughter. But when the doors were closed when there was no reason to pamper her daughter or care for anything she did. Not the way Lexi’s father did he encouraged her her did things to make Lexi happy. Like taking her to the fair or buying her gifts. Ophelia was more concerned about getting tans or talking to her friends on the phone.

That's how Lexi see’s it at least that her mom was always more interested in herself than being any sort of mother. She blamed her mother for her parents seperating.For Lexi her mother was an excuse for everything that went wrong with her childhood. Her mother was the reason her learning disabilities went undiagnosed for several years. Why she didn't have many friends (never mind her own personality)

There was no doubt that Ophelia was a vain selfish person. That had not changed at all since Lexi’s childhood. But she realized age was catching up to her. And she had noticed many of her friends were proud of their children's achievements be they doctors, therapists or actors or whatever. She now saw that if her daughter was successful shed be successful by association. And Lexi knew this she knew that her mother wasn't trying to repent for her pathetic showing as mother during Lexi’s childhood. Having someone as rich as Chad evans as your son in law was definitely something that Ophelia could brag about. And Lexi’s career as a professional wrestler was really starting to hit its stride.

Maybe it was genuine pride in her daughter but that would never be the case if you asked Lexi herself. She had made it clear mother was the one she had wished died instead of her father on more than one occasion. Lexi had her mother here because she honestly didn't have anyone else to help her prepare for this. And the fact that Had hated her mother helped. Sure Lexi didn't like the presence of her mother but she wouldn't show it in front of Chad. If it aggravated Chad her “beloved” husband to be. Lexi would suffer through the annoyance of her mother.

“I am so excited to walk you down the Aisle Lexi” Lexi snarls in contempt at the thought of that. That her mother not her father would be walking her down the aisle. And the aisle wasn't a church but Chad. Because what church would allow a man that claims to be god get married within it. Chad just wanted a justice of the peace to do the ceremony as quickly as possible. Lexi would not have any of that.

“Yea...it's great.” That was the most Lexi could get out without losing her lunch. The thing was in reality she would probably have liked no one at the wedding as well just like Chad, they weren't that much different the fact was she had did like to do things purely to spite her husband to be. But at the same time. She did love Chad in her own way she admitted to herself that even when her hate for chad was at its worst she still have deep feelings. Hell there were moments where she was tempted to submit to him just out of habit and the fact...she kind of enjoyed it especially when he really took control when he really showed her who was boss. But this was there game they were playing for control.for power in the relationship.

“I can't believe how much you've grown up. It seems like only yesterday you were a little girl that was refusing to go to school without her daddy”  Ophelia says filling with a genuine emotion remembering Lexi as a little girl. How different she was than...shy and innocent. She would have never thought that the girl she dressed up in cute little pigtails in matching outfits with her would turn out like this, This woman who just seemed to Exude confidence and power. Outside of her own selfish motivations she was legitimately proud of the woman Lexi had become. How much she had grown in the last year.

“Shut up Mom I don't need a trip down memory lane.” Lexi says in a very aggravated tone.

Ophelia sputters a little she was doing her best to stay on her daughters good side but that seemed to be a impossible task. Her daughter was different even from when she had spent time with her last year during that debacle with Aj Helms. Lexi was a different person than desperate for attention she thought that Aj Helms would be able to make her into something more. She was wrong but the spiral she fell in after that brought her to where she was now with Chad. And now an almost completely different person,

=====
One Day Earlier
====-

Bianca had showed up at her mom's home less than twenty four hours earlier looking like a modern day jackie o wearing a classy womens white designer outfit. She wore a pair of black sunglasses so Ophelia couldn't even tell if her Daughter was even looking at her most of the time.

“I’m getting married….I don't really have any other family but you and my idiot brothers and i sure as hell don't want either of them to walk me down the aisle so i guess it comes down to you….I really should have just texted you but i’m not sure i actually want you to have my number.” Lexi says she had a snobbish tone to her voice kind of reminding Ophelia of herself. Especially when she was younger more specifically when Lexi was a little girl. But Ophelia of course prefered to show off her body a lot more than Lexi was. But that comes with spending a fortune on work to make your body attract the eyes of any straight oxygen breathing man.

“Lexi I am so happy for you sweetheart! After all you’ve been through this is so great to hear.” Ophelia went to hug Lexi but Lexi stepped away giving her a look of what could only be described as disgust.

“Please don't….Will you be a part of my wedding...or should I hire a stand in?” Lexi says looking over the condo that she lived in just over a year ago. She ran her gloved finger over a family picture. She moves the dust from her own image. Tilting her head to the side as she inspected herself.

“When is the wedding?” Ophelia asked.

“Tomorrow...so I’m in a bit of a hurry” Lexi says pulling out her phone

“Isn't that a little quick.” Ophelia asks

“Chad and I just want to get it over with...do you have a problem with that.” Lexi says lowering her sunglasses and glaring at her mother.

“No of course not it's your big day.” Ophelia replies she could see her daughter was in a very irritable state.

“Alright i’ll send a car for you….wear something….that doesn't make you look like a complete whore the mother of the bride should not look like she belongs at a boat show or some shit. “

“Lexi...do you want me to help you get ready?...for the wedding?” Ophelia asks she wanted to get closer to her daughter to repair their relationship however she could...and also she was kind of broke and was hoping that maybe if Lexi wasn't so mad at her maybe she could lend her mother some money.

Lexi takes a breathe thinking for a second. “Why not you can be a bit of a judgemental cunt so you should be able to bitch people out if they are fucking shit up. “ Lexi says in a pretty aggravated tone.

=====
The Wedding
=====

I take a breathe as i look at my reflection in the mirror. Here we go...I’m getting married everything changes at this point. I want to look my best for him. I may be doing things for the soul purpose of pissing off my husband to be. But at the same time I want him to at the same time not have any i guess you would call it buyers remorse.

“Holy shit look at you bitch” I recognize the voice instantly as my former rival turned friend Channel Hunter. Which really is strange that we became friends after all she kicked my ass several times. I may have been kind of ok completely racist during our rivalry in chimera. But somehow we became friends. And it wasn't really fate or anything stupid like that it was Lenore Price Mason probably my only other friend who stood next to her smiling. I got up and quickly walked over to them and the three of us hugged.

“I can't believe you two are here.” I said smiling probably the first time on my wedding day.

Lexi looks to her mom and than flatly says “Mom….fuck off.I’ll get you when i needed you” Ophelia shakes her head and leaves the room.
“This is so awesome” Lexi says.

“I couldn't believe when i heard that my girl was getting married I told Channel and I just had to see...I was kind of half praying that it wasn't another Aaj situation but i can honestly say i'm not to sure if this is actually better. “ Lenore replies.

“But I didn't send anything...oh shit would Chad?” I say wondering. Would Chad actually do something like that for me. Invite my best friend to our wedding that really didn't seem like a Chad thing was he going to murder her or something or could Chad actually have good intentions.

“It wasn't you?” Lenore asks

“No weird...but that doesn't matter I am just so happy to have you two here that means i can actually have bridesmaids. “

“We’ll have to get with the bachelorette party later. We are gonna get you so fucked up” Channel says

“”Lets just worry about getting our girl ready for her big day.”

“I can't believe you cut your hair” Channel says looking me over.

“I wanted a change...you know for this new step in my life what do you think?”

“It does make you look older. Really you do look a lot more mature and it sure beats the pigtails you had earlier in the year” Channel says.

“Yea it was a phase i guess but i'm over it I really want to get serious you know not just with this relationship but just my life as a whole. You guys you always had it together or more than me. Lenore running her huge Company and Channel well you're just a badass. But I think all i ever had was i was the crazy one the goof ball. Channel was the badass,...Lenore was the Technician and what was i? I just… i feel like for so long I’ve depended on others.”

“You are always you're own worst critic Lexi”

“And sometimes what a team needs is the crazy one...at least for comedic relief.” Channel says.

“You’ve proven over the last year you don't need us to succeed. And I for one am proud of my best friend.” Lenore says pulling a single loose hair off my dress.

“So what have you two been up to?” Lexi asks.

“Work mainly i’ve been able to go on a few tours but the family business has really taken up alot of my time. “ Lenore says.

“I’ve traveling seeing the world had an awesome tour of europe that went from england to germany. Had some really good times girl but really it's not the time for that we gotta get that cute little ass of you're ready to get married. Even if it is to a giant asshole by the way what kind of prenup did he hit you with.” Channel remarks

“None….sure he’s been married before but to me this isn't an agreement i can take back on. We have our issues Chads an ass 90 percent of the time. But divorce isn't an option. This is literally till death do us part.” I respond.

“That's cute and all babe but lets face it most marriages don't last especially in this business” Channel says.

“I know but Chad and I are different. For me there is no one else. Even at his worst even when i despise chad more than anything in the world. I can't see myself being with someone else i don't see another option it's like impossible. I mean there are times that i hate the guy there are times that i want to crush his testicles into a smooth paste but no. I can't imagine being with anyone else. “ I say being the most honest I have been in some time.Often with chad it seemed to be a game well that's what it was but it seemed like we were always trying to deceive each other. Chad will always be smarter than me i know that. And for the last year this has been chads game he has controlled me in nearly every way but now it was my turn now it was my time to take the power but still. There was part of me that had moments where i just wanted to go back to being Chad’s personal toy...there were times where i kind of liked it….ok alot of times but still...there wasn't time for this i had to keep my head in the game.

“That’s sweet a tad on the demented side but sweet” Lenore says

“You two know I’m a terrible people person mainly because people are stupid but also just because I feel so much annoyance and anger pretty much all the time. With chad it’s strange yea I’m not the same submissive slave I was months ago but for me like I said there is no one else this isn’t going to be a blink and you’ll miss it marriage done for sweeps.” I quip

With the help of channel and Lenore and I guess I’ll admit it my mother she helped a bit to. This seemed to be just as important for her as it was me screaming at the florists to fix to floral arrangements. Most of the guests were just random people chad did his many outside of wrestling business ventures.or maybe chad just hired people to show up I don’t know but I could swear I saw cid turner and James Exeter out there at one point

We finish getting ready and the girls leave to take their place and i psyche myself up this is it,

“Lexi it's time to go...you look so amazing” My mother says.

“Fuck off mom” I respond.

She hands me the bouquet and one last moment as the old me I thought and that was truth this was the end of Lexi Von aaron the girl who came into SCW in the shadow of her brother. The third wheel in money inthe bank. The chick that got humiliated by Aj helms and his idiot friends over and over again. That girl was about to be erased and a woman would stand in her place. A woman that wasn't just Chad Evans wife because let's face it that shit has been done before but his equal. That is my mission now that is my purpose to be the equal to this man...no god I am married to.

The music hits and we walked down the aisle My mother is walking too close it just feels like she is trying to steal my spotlight so i send an elbow into her midsection she gasps for air taking a step back getting the message loud and clear this was my moment this was my time.

I look up and finally meet eyes with Chad he looks at me in only the way chad can i shoot him a smirk back. I tried to hide the genuine happiness i was feeling because if chad was feeling anything he was hiding it but i doubt he was hiding anything he looked relax but it wasn't like he looked like he was in heaven or anything.

The priest of non descript religion began “We are gathered here today to celebrate this union of this woman...and this man….i mean this God. In the union of marriage a sacred vow between two people….do i really need to say this….”

Chad glares at the priest.

“This God and His bitch…. United together in marriage on this day. Will be a day celebrated for years to come. Now…..if you will the rings.”

Lenore Brings me my ring while Chads lawyer i guess he couldn't get anyone else to be his best man brings him his.
“The ring signifies the bond between the two for you.”

I roughly force the ring on chads finger i admit i may have tried to break his finger in the process. But Chad he just smiles and carefully slides the finger on my hand.

“The Bride and groom have written their own vows”

“Lexi...When i first met you. You were going to kill yourself...well we may have met before that but honestly you didn't make the slightest impact on me. Anyways when we met you were weak. Stupid and ignorant. And at least now you are only one of those. Over the last year i have seen you grow as a person. You were a vicious little cunt already but now you are calculating and sometimes downright diabolical. You make me want to slap you in the face almost constantly with how smug you are sometimes just by that ignorant expression on your face. You are a one of a kind person. I thought at one point you were just another stuck up rich girl with daddy issues. But yes you are definitely a stuck up rich girl with daddy issues. You are also a greedy conniving bitch that nothing is ever enough for. You sometimes disgust me to my very core with just how awful a person you can be...And I’m Chad fucking Evans that shouldn't be possible. I hate so much in this world. And the very thought of how i feel for you deep down it has made me sick to my stomach. But you just never gave up you never flinched no matter how i treated you. But I will admit it now Lexi I love you.” Chad says holding my hand I smile as i feel that he is now bending my finger he was such a bastard.

“Chad my god..,, I was a girl when we first got together. A stupid ignorant girl that was obsessed with a boy whose balls haven't dropped yet. I didn't know what I needed because I didn't need a pathetic boy with daddy issues and a sickening case of peter pan syndrome. I needed a god who would use me and abuse me. And make me his in every way possible. You taught me how weak i truly was. You pushed me to limits i didn't know existed.You could make me feel like Shit chad you did things to me that were so terrible i think most of the people here would be puking. But I took it all because I wanted to be worthy. I wanted to be more than i was and because of that and because of you. I have become stronger.I had to or you would have just cast me aside like all the other woman you've had in your life. I knew if i wanted to be anything to you i had to take you're very worst. And the thing is no matter how bad it was no matter how cruel the things you did to me were. I wanted it I wanted you're worst to prove that i was worthy of being by your side this was my goal this was my end game. And in the end...yes I love you Chad I love you more than anything I have ever loved in my entire life...but more importantly...I win. “ I says with a victorious smile.

“Now do you Chad...take this woman as your wife.”The priest asks.

“Well after that I suppose i have to” Chad says looking at me/

“Do you Take Chad as you're husband till death do you part.” the priest says to me.

“Till my dying breath…and forever after that” I respond.

“Than with the power vested in me I now pronounce you god...and do i really have to say this….”Chad looks sternly at the priest “Fine...God and his Bitch Wife you may now kiss the bride.”

We kiss and it's good he holds me tight in his arms this is my moment my victory i’ve beaten chad he tortured me used me and treated me like garbage but in the end i won. Our lips move together for several moments and  than i move my lips to his ear and whisper “I had an abortion” and than I kiss him once more smiling as I pull away i have him Chad is shocked. Chad is shaken I wonder how mad he is but i know that this is my moment in our game...I won. See the reason I had my mom involved in this wasn't just to walk me down the aisle but to drive me to and from the abortion clinic. If she wanted back in my life she had to do that she had to help me execute my end game on Chad.

Later while we are signing the Wedding certificate that's when the end of Lexi Von Aaron truly came. I saw Chad sign his name and I realized that i didn't have to be the girl i was that i wasn't that girl anymore and in fact Lexi wasn't even my real name. Well i didn't just realize it. And it came as mother said “I am so proud of you lexi” In genuine excitement as i was about to sign my name. I hated the name Lexi...I hated the person Lexi because it represented my weakness. Because in truth I may have been known to the world as Lexi Von Aaron. I was always Bianca that was always my birth name the name my father gave me. And that was the name I signed…

That was my rebirth I had won the game with Chad. I had transformed myself and grown more than i ever thought I would. I was ready for a new life. I was ready for more and to have everything that i ever desired….Lexi Von Aaron is Dead…..Long Live….

Bianca Evans.

===========
Shoot-On Camera
===========

Ophelia: Ladies and Gentlemen I am Ophelia Von Aaron Mother to Ethan Von Aaron...And more importantly the future of SCW. My Pride and joy Le- Bianca Evans. It is my honor to introduce her to you all on what may be the most important series of shows that may define the rest of her career. Fatal Fortunes the one time of year where everything is dependant on Luck. Anything is possible. My daughter is walking into this event with nothing. She has nothing to lose you may think that means that she is nervous you may think that this puts her at a disadvantage. But No Bianca is laser focused because this may be the night she may win Her first Singles title in SCW. Or maybe a match against one of the company's biggest stars. Or maybe a rematch for the tag team titles… or a match against an old rival. Anything is possible but mark my words Bianca will shine. Bianca will make the most of this opportunity. Apocalypse didn't go exactly as she planned or was this a statement. To show the world that some things aren't meant to be. Katie Steward was handed the opportunity to complete her legacy. She was handed the opportunity to become Supreme Champion and she failed not Bianca. You may say Bianca was pinned but that wasn't her fault. That was Katie's Failure as a partner that was because my Daughter spent the entire match carrying the entire weight of the team on her back alone. She thought she was teaming with a Goddess. A woman that could carry her own weight but...this was Bianca’s one and only mistake she believed that Katie was the woman she was years ago. She believed that Katie wanted this...She wanted to make history.

Ophelia shakes her head is disgust.

Ophelia: Katie let my daughter down because of her weakness because she is a shell of the woman she once was. My daughter stood by her and praised her legacy. She made the mistake of believing she was teaming with someone that wanted to do something amazing. That Katie wanted to do something that would place her name in the company of some of the greats in SCW history. But Katie Steward she pretty much proved herself to be perhaps the greatest case of false advertisement in perhaps the history of everything.

Ophelia: Katie Steward committed a cry against my daughter. My daughter looked up to Katie she gave her an opportunity she made gave up an opportunity at regaining the tag team titles with her husband Chad Evans. But my daughter perhaps the greatest up and coming star in SCW. Saw something in Katie she believed Katie still had it in her she still was the Goddess she once was. The Goddess she still claims to be but that is a LIE. Because a Goddess would not have let her partner down in the manner that Katie Steward let down my daughter,. As a goddess it was Katie’s duty as a goddess. To bring about Victory...so the truth is…

Ophelia. The truth is the one truth is that Katie Steward is a LIAR! So now as I let that sink in as this is the thought i want to leave you with before hear the sweet sound of my beloved daughter. The WIFE OF GOD HIMSELF Chad Evans….Ladies and gentlemen my pride and joy and the greatest thing I could ever claim to have any credit in creating. Bianca Evans.

Ophelia steps away and walks off camera as the curtain behind her pulls open. And We see Bianca Evans sitting on a toll bar stool like chair wearing a black fluffy fur coat. With a silver blouse beneath it. And a wearing a pair of black leather pants with black heels.

Bianca: I apologize for my mother she's ridiculously annoying, a bit of an idiot and she's also unemployed. Wait I’m not sorry but all of the rest of it is true.But My mother despite being both unemployed and stupid is correct in what she said just now.

Bianca: So Apocalypse...I said Apocalypse was the beginning that it was where I begin my journey. And that's what i did tonight. You may not think it with the result you may ignorantly believe that i failed. But that was just one step

Bianca: But now that i’ve done that it's the next step. Because tag team wrestling isn’t my goal. History is my goal. Will i wrestle in tag matches of course it really can't be avoided. But i’m not here to make a division better i’m not here to make any specific title matter. I am here to make history i am here to be the talking point after every show. I am here to go out there every night be it with a microphone or be it in that ring. And make myself the soul focus. Even if i only have a single moment on breakdown you can sure as hell believe i will make it be the one moment you remember.

Bianca:I’m not here to open shows...or just earn my paycheck. I am here to mark my words make history. I am here to make myself the center of SCW by any means necessary. And by the mere fact that i am God's wife this is my right damnit. Earlier this years i had one of the best win loss records in SCW. I left because honestly i hated SCW i hated the politics i hated the favoritism. I hated the fact that there were people in that locker room that aren't even worth cleaning the dirt from my boots with their tongues. Given more opportunities than me. Getting tv time that should have been mine. It's

Bianca: And I wish it was because I wasn't good enough i wish it was. But it's all about who you know. How much money you're “Supporters” put in. Whose ass you kiss. I’ve been here nearly 3 years. And The fact that i get better than i was each day. That I crash through each glass ceiling they “Try” to put over my head. Proves even further just how good i am. There are people within SCW that didn't want me to ever hold a title they never wanted me to ever hold a title because the heat the von aaron name carried. From the things my brother did in here and in IWC. But I’m not my brother he was at one point a perverted asshole who thought he was better than he ever could be. I KNOW I am better than he EVER was. I did that by doing what he could never do by winning the SCW tag team titles.

Bianca: And you think once I showed this company that i was worthy that i could be a champion they would start showing me the damn respect I deserve. But instead they stack the deck against my husband and i. They make it the one match where you can get counted out or dqed and lose a title. They wouldn't have done that to a helms...or a street or the celestial cow but they did that to me they did that to my husband and i because no team had what it takes to beat us in the ring. No team had it in them to be good enough to pin either of us or make us submit.

Bianca: Chad then came back my sweet hubby and nearly won Taking hold of the flame. So close yet again my love but so far. He’s always been great when motivated he’s always been able to adapt with the times. He sent me back here to SCW to make my own story. Yes he is a part of it. He always will be till the day we are both dead. But right now it isn't his story...it's mine. Gods bitch...Wife. And I am going to make history. Bianca Evans will be the name on everyone's lips. Be it from my actions inside the ring or out it makes no difference because each show whether you love me or you hate me I will be the one you will be talking about. And not cause of my ass or how attractive i am. No because of my actions. I’ve transformed myself because i don't need to wear short skirts. I don't need to have my ass half out. Or look like some fetish the idiot fanboys may have. I am here to win...to take advantage of every opportunity I earn because believe me i will have earned each and every opportunity i will have earned each moment of SCW television time i receive. Because I am that good because i am better than everyone else in this company.

Bianca: The Tag titles...they aren’t enough for me...for me they are just the opening act of my legacy. And what an opening Act winning the tag titles from two beloved world champions. One who would move on to main event and win rise to greatness. And another...who didn't end up quite so well. But that's not important now what is...is the future. IS the Right now not the relics of the past that litter this company. That take up time that young talent that talent that is just hitting it's prime should be getting. But instead we are getting yet another scw equivalent of another shitty jurassic park sequel.

Bianca: I am not alone in this belief that SCW is obsessed with becoming some sort of decrypt old folks home. The SCW Champion Sienna Swann she agrees with me. We don't want to see Syren vs Starr for the one thousandth time. We don't want to hear Rayvn Drown on about how smart she is. Or Chbk drag his decomposing corpse out to the ring again in an attempt to steal the spotlight yet again. The time of the Ancients is over. It is time for SCW to step forward to step into the future. Our Numbers are only growing. Young talented wrestlers who don't want to just open the show. Don't want to wait for their spot in line. We want to TAKE what we deserve.

Bianca:I for one am not going to wait in line when someone takes their 30th shot at the SCW Title before i’ve had my first. I am not going to warm up the crowd to work my ass for some giaratric ass. It's time for the future and these Fossils they aren't going to accept that. No they are just as entitled as they are old. We need to TAKE what is rightfully ours. And I am going to do just that with YOU Katie Steward.

Bianca :I gift wrapped the chance to make history to be a supreme champion. And you failed I didn't fail you did. It is ALL your fault. You were selfish and weak and that is why we aren’t tag team champions right now. That is why I didn't get to make the moment of history i promised. But you have something I want...The title of Goddess Katie...I want it. I deserve it. I am the wife of GOD HIMSELF Chad Evans. You need to face the reality that I am everything you were in your prime. Before you were relegated to preshows and hardly an afterthought. When you were the focus of this company when this world revolves around you instead of barely noticing you like it does now.

Bianca: See I saw this as going one of two ways you pass the torch to me. In thanks for handing you the one accolade you had failed to achieve or I take it from you by force. That is what this is about that's what it was always about from the moment i came back. Tj was just the beginning I will take everyone from you. I will beat your daughters if that's what it takes. I will break Robin Brooks arm. I will cripple each and every member of you're little brat pack. If that is what needs to be done. Because I am the future...and you are the fuse that the torch of my legacy will be lit from. You surround yourself with people that tell you how great you are. Like tj...which by the way i hope he delivered the message to you. That I will never beg...for ANYTHING again. I don't ASK for what I want I TAKE it. You are a legend in this company...one of the greatest ever. But you’ve stayed past you're time because let me see….

Bianca checks her phone.

Bianca: Well what do you know it says your time is up. And it's time for someone else to take up that flame. You're daughters they can't. They just don't have it in them. It's MY TIME NOW. I already took your place at Chad’s side. I already did the one thing you couldnt. And I am not finished because I am going to make my legacy in this company. And beating you is what i am going to do. Katie I am coming for you…And not just to pin you in that ring...not just to make you submit but for so much more.

Bianca: Fatal Fortunes...This is something that you can never tell where you are going to be. Anything can happen. You are going in blind to what may be just another day in SCW. Or the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. I could be facing some idiot like Total Terror. Or I could finally have an opportunity at that is a career highlight. I am preparing for the latter. I am going into this show preparing to face the very best in SCW. I am training with the idea that since I am God's Wife. I will be given the opportunity I DESERVE. I am putting my chips on the table with the confidence knowing whatever is put in front of me. I am going to get everything I can out of it.

Bianca: Three years i have waited i have been patient i have been one of the hottest acts in this company. And I have yet to get what I deserve I have yet to be treated with the prestige that should be given to me. So the obvious solution is to forget about being given what I deserve and TAKE it. Snatch up whatever i can not like a rat taking the scraps...But like a bird of prey swooping down and snatching that rat and tearing it apart.

Bianca: Boss man...You are looking at one of the people on this roster that is going to be carrying this company for years to come. I am ready for whatever match you give me. What ever opponent...I will WIN. I will beat who ever you put against me because i am done playing games I am done being manipulated or doing anything anyone else that isn't me. I have this belief you see that fate...It's on my side. That i am going to hit the jackpot in these nights it doesn't matter if it's week one or two. Part of me obviously hopes that on night one i hear my name called and i walk through that curtain and All eyes will be on me. And you Boss man will see with your own eyes why despite everything i’ve done. Despite all of the trouble i’ve caused. All the valuable members of this roster that i came from a second from crippling. I know i’ve been a pain in the ass. I know i’ve been a sliver away from being unemployed. But Now for your patience boss man for the faith you had in me. It's all going to pay off. I am going to show you that every penny of my contract that scw pays me. Is worth tenfold. That I am the greatest investment this company has ever made. I am you're building block to the future. And you can talk about my demons...about my past issues. But In that ring you can NEVER deny that I have DELIVERED each and every time SCW has bet on me.

Bianca: Boss man you’ve gotta just face the facts. That this bitch right here...me Bianca Evans. I am this company's future. I am that once and a lifetime talent company’s just pray falls into their laps. This isn't spoken from ego or some bullshit false sense of entitlement like some other idiots in that locker room. GOD HIMSELF has gifted you with the new franchise of this company. You can take those old mules you’ve been dragging out for years. Out back and put a bullet between their eyes...Or better yet allow me the pleasure but not just a bullet A “B-Trigger”

Bianca says pointing to the camera with both hands in a gun like gesture.

Bianca: It's time that this company takes another step in the future. I said it already I am not alone there are others that agree with me. That it is time for change it is time for a new SCW. It's the nature of Business Boss man. You know it's true SCW needs to change with the times it NEEDS to evolve. If it doesn't it's going to fall apart just like these relics we have on the roster are. Injured bruised and broken shattered visions of the stars they once were. SCW has been a kind employer to these people but the truth is it's time for SCW to move on it's time for SCW to back a new horse. It's time to get over the long term denial SCW it's time to stop hitting rewind and retreading the same thing for the millionth time. Accept the Future accept the reality that it's time to move on.

Bianca: I am OUT OF PATIENCE! I am Sick of waiting for my time to come. I am SICK and tired of being told to just take a damn spot in line. I am NOT going to wait in line for a second longer while others who have had the opportunities i deserve hundreds of times. Get second chance after second chance. SCW doesn't belong to the relics of the past. No more waiting this Bitch is coming into fatal fortunes with the intent purpose of making an impact of taking advantage of any and every situation. If you don't believe me just sit back and watch the show...As I steal it. It's this bitch here’s time!

Bianca says pointing to herself.