Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kimberly Williams vs. Polly Playtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Polly Playtime defeated Nicole Kinneck and goes right back into fire. If anyone doubted her serious she is about impressing, just look at her recent few weeks, facing some notable names, next being Kim Williams who is seemingly everywhere from threatening the World Tag Team Champions to the Television Champion and having too much fun doing it.

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, June 29, 2022
1 of 2

=======

==========
June 27th, 2022
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Kimberly Williams is a self-described agent of chaos. More often than not it is The Woman Scorned who is on the lookout for trouble, seeking it for pure enjoyment and entertainment purposes. Although in some rare cases trouble seeks her out. In at least one very rare situation, it was the troublesome and obsessive Carol Johnson who sought out Kimberly Williams and Kim’s identical twin sister Marie Jones, seeking to punish them for the sins of their ancestors, without a care in the world for who may potentially get injured in the crosshairs. There are those who may say that Carol was justified. They would call it old time justice, or wild west style justice. After all, it was Kim and Marie’s father and uncle who murdered Carol’s sister and many other yougn women. So what’s wrong with Carol getting vengeance? An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth as they say. Still others would have thought it completely justified for Kimberly to defend herself violently.

That is exactly what The Woman Scorned would have done in years past. Murdering Carol in a brutal act of self-defense wouldn’t be a first for Kimberly. It wouldn’t be anything new for her to violently take someone’s life in order to protect her family. And one month ago when Carol attacked Kimberly and her nephew Sean Jones, she would have been perfectly justified in her decision to fight back and end Carol’s life. But that is not what happened. Kim did not choose the wild west style of vigilante justice as she had chosen in years past. She left that for Carol. Kimberly, for the first time possibly in her entire life, chose mercy. The Woman Scorned let the police handle the situation. She chose to trust the American justice system to do its job and not to take justice into her own hands.

It was such a foundation shaking moment, not necessarily for the world or even just for the family. But for Kimberly Williams it most definitely was a transformational moment. For most of her life she relied on violence and chaos. Now she is relaxing and trusting the system, a system she has never before trusted. In fact, this whole epic saga, a saga that began several months ago when Kimberly first began showing an interest into the background, the history of her paternal family, it has left her a changed woman. Kimberly is second guessing her own identity as a result of the information she has learned about where she came from. And for someone as unhinged as Williams, that could prove dangerous. For the first eighteen years of her life she was raised to believe that her mother and father simply abandoned her. She later learned she was lied to, that she was taken from her mother and father at birth. She had already known her mother had a history of mental instability but she had taken solace knowing that her father was a good man. But learning that Sean Williams was potentially involved in a murder, a string of murders, now once again has Kim questioning her identity and questioning who and what to believe.

One person she feels that she can trust is the one person that she recognizes has been honest with her from the very beginning: her mother, Angelica Jones. Williams finds this situation ironic as well. For the longest time she hated her mother, believing that she had abandoned her at birth. And even after learning the truth the two had still had their differences. Kim tried to kill Angelica, she kidnapped Marie, among many other atrocities. Yet now The Woman Scorned finds herself lying down on her mother’s plush leather sofa in the living room of her large mansion is Boston, Massachusetts.

Perhaps this is yet another reason why Kimberly never truly grew close to her mother. It isn’t just simply because Angelica didn’t raise her. It’s also because their tastes are so very different. Angelica enjoys the lap of luxury. She enjoys the finger things in life. Angelica treats herself like royalty. Kimberly prefers to be “blue collar” so to speak and she prefers to live that lifestyle. Kim is wealthy but refuses to use her wealth to treat herself to luxury. So is Williams out of place here in her mother’s luxury estate? Yes, she is; but Kimberly doesn’t feel out of place. She is simply happy to be with her mother.

“Want something to drink?” The voice of Angelica Jones interrupts Kimberly’s reverie. She was staring blankly head at the ceiling when Angelica entered the room. Kim quickly spins her feet around and sits up. She turns and stares at her mother. It is an odd sight to behold, for mother and daughter may look alike in certain ways they are different in style. Angelica is wearing a red silk blouse, black knee length skirt, and high heel pumps. By contrast, her daughter is barefoot, wearing torn denim jeans and a t-shirt that reads “Fire Shaun Cruiserweight”. Angelica, who has two glasses of red wine in her hand, approaches the sofa, sits down and offers one to Kimberly. “Do you want some wine?”

“Eh, I prefer straight whiskey.” Kimberly says with a smirk. Despite the seeming rejection, Kim still takes the glass of wine from her hand. “But if it’s all the alcohol you got then it’ll do!” Williams quickly downs the red wine as if it were a shot glass.

“That’s not exactly how it is done.” Angelica says chuckling lightly before sipping on her own glass of wine. Kimberly shrugs her shoulders before tossing the glass aside, causing it to break as a result.

“Eh, it’s alcohol. There’s no wrong way to drink!” Kim notices Angelica staring at the shattered glass. Kim smirks. “Yeah, I’ll pay for that.”

“Don’t worry about it, Kim. I have plenty.” Angelica leans over and gives Kim a hug. “I’m just glad you’re safe.”

“Of course I’m safe! I mean, c’mon mom, you know me! The only ones who should be worried are penguins and bears!”

“You mean those guys in masks you and Sarah Wolf are tormenting in SCW?”

“Those are guys in masks?!” Kim feigns shock. “I thought they were actual penguins and bears!”

“Suuuuuuure you did.” Angelica chuckles softly. “But seriously, I think you know what I mean, Kim, and I’m not talking about The Farmstead Friends.”

“Polly then?” Kim asks. “I mean, I do have to maim her on Breakdown.” Angelica shakes her head.

“No, I’m talking about last month.”

“Oh last month…” Kim sighs “...well yeah, I wasn’t feeling well for awhile there. But the doctor says it was just a bad taco. It gave me terrible indigestion. That is the LAST time I eat Mexican food from there!”

“I don’t mean food poisoning either!” Angelica remarks. “I’m talking about Carol Johnson.”

“Oh that.” Kim knew what her mother was talking about the entire time. She just didn’t want to deal with that topic. To be honest, Kim kind of hopes this whole situation will just disappear. The Woman Scorned shakes her head. “Look, mom, I’m fine. Alright? It was nothing.”

“It wasn’t nothing. Your sister showed me a picture of you after the attack.”

“Kim needs to learn to shut her mouth.” Kim says quietly, under her breath, but just loud enough so that Angelica can hear.

“Your sister was worried about you.”

“Well like I said, I’m fine. I was never in any danger.”

“Are you kidding?” Angelica asks incredulously. “Carol could have killed you.” Angelica reaches for her glass of wine but Kim jerks it away from her. Kim quickly down that glass of wine too, just as fast as she did the last one.

“Sorry, mom, but I needed that one more than you.”

“No apologies necessary. I’ll just go get the whole bottle.” Angelica rises up off of the sofa and exits the living room. Kimberly leans back and sighs. This topic is what she had hoped to avoid. What happened one month ago still bothers Kimberly, not because she was scared but for other reasons. And yet she still came here to see her mother, knowing that this would be the topic Angelica would want to talk about. Angelica reenters the living room with the full bottle of wine and two more glasses. She hands Kim a glass and keeps one for herself. Angelica pours herself a glass and then pours Kim a glass.

“Seriously, Kim, Carol was a very delusional, obsessed, and dangerous person. You have no idea what she could have done to you.”

“I was more worried about what I could have done to Carol.” Kim quickly downs the glass of wine, just like she did the previous two, in one big swift gulp. Angelica raises her eyes wide in surprise at how quickly Kim is downing these glasses of wine.

“Kim…maybe you should…”

“I don’t think you get it, mom.” Kim shakes her head. She reaches out and snatches the full bottle of wine.

“Get what?” Angelica asks curiously. Kim tips the bottle up and drinks some of it.

“Mom, do you remember Damian?”

“Damian as in Damian Toole?” Angelica asks. Kim nods her head. “Yeah, that was your sister’s ex-boyfriend. Wasn’t he abusive to her?”

“He was an abusive prick, yeah.” Kim answers. “He returned a couple of years ago trying to win her back.”

“What does this have to do with anything?” Angelic asks. Kim holds up her hand to silence her.

“Hush, let me finish. Marie didn’t want anything to do with him but he persisted. Damian managed to get a date with Marie. Only little did he know that it wasn’t Marie who agreed to go ut with him, it was me. And when I went out on that date with him, pretending to be Marie, I was checking to see if he had really changed as he claimed. When he got drunk and started to impose his will upon me, I realized that he hadn’t changed. He was still the same abusive drunk as before. I knew that he would do the same to Marie. And I refused to let that happen to my sister again.”

“Kim…” Angelica’s voice trails off as she senses where her daughter is going with this.

“So I lured him out to the wilderness with a promise of a night of wild sex. It was then that I revealed who I really was and then that I cut his throat with a sharp piece of glass. I murdered him to protect my sister.”

“Kim, I…” Angelica shakes her head “...I had no idea.”

“But you knew I was capable of that kind of violence. That is what I am willing to do to protect those I love. And getting back to Carol, that is the only reason I was worried one month ago. I was worried about her, I was scared, but not because of what she could do to me. I was scared about what I might do to her.” There is an awkward silence as Kim lets her words sink in. Mother and daughter stare at one another for a long tense period. Finally Kim breaks the silence. “So, what’s on your mind, mom?”

“I’m not gonna lie, hearing about what you did to Damian gives me mixed feelings. Part of me knows that there was a better way to handle that. But at the same time you know the horrible things I’ve done in my past.”

“And…?”

“And…” Angelica sighs “...I probably would have killed the bastard myself had I gotten the chance.”

“Yipee!” Kim says excitedly, happily. “We’re all one big murderous family!”

“Kim…”

“Now we just need Marie and Jess to murder some losers and we’ll all fit in!”

“Kim, listen. I don’t want to focus on the negative.” Angelica smiles warmly at her daughter. “I want to focus on the positive. You protected your family, you protected your nephew from Carol, who no doubt would have hurt him if she had got the chance.”

“I just did what anyone else would have done.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. She tips the bottle of wine up and chugs some more. Angelica reaches out and brushes some of Kim’s red hair out of her face. Angelica smiles warmly and lovingly. This act is rather strange to Kim and she furrows her brow curiously. “What’s wrong? Do I have something in my teeth?”

“No, it’s just that…”

“What?”

“You remind me so much of your father.”

“Really?” Kim asks excitedly. “Do I have his nose? Or maybe it’s his eyes? Are my eyes like Jeffrey Dahmer’s eyes? Or do I have Hannibal Lecter’s teeth?” Kim flashes her bright white teeth at Angelica.

“It isn’t like that, Kim. Not at all.” She pokes Kim in the chest. “I’m talking about your heart.”

“What? Did he have a history of heart problems? Because if so I want to know so I can have my GP check it out!”

“”No, no, no!” Angelica says as she rests a hand on Kim’s shoulder. “Look, I know you did a lot of research into your father and his family. You tracked down your aunt and your uncle and spoke to both of them. You even asked me what I knew about him. You wanted to know about your father and what you inherited from him.”

“Yeah, and I learned exactly what I inherited from him.” Kim scowls. “I inherited his bloodthirsty killer instinct. I inherited his desire for chaos and death.”

“That’s not it at all.”

“He killed lots of people, mom. Him and my uncle both. They were monsters. And so am I!”

“Listen to me Kimberly Frances Williams!” Angelica begins with a loud exclamation. Kim is even shook by this.

“You used all three names! You’re serious!”

“I am!” Angelica sighs. “You are NOT a monster! And neither was your father!”

“Then what is the truth?” Kimberly demands. “I have been out there tracking people down, putting myself at risk, just to find the truth. Marie at least got a chance to be with dad but I never got that chance. He died before I was reunited with you. So all I have are stories. So please, mom, if you have a story that I have not heard then by all means, tell me!” Kim takes the bottle of wine and prepares to chug it some more but her mother quickly takes it away and sets it off to the side.

“If you want to hear it you need to remain sober.”

“Trust me. I can drink anyone under the table.” Kim says with a knowing grin. Angelica rolls her eyes.

“Are there monsters out there? Yes, there are. But not everyone is a monster. Sometimes people suffer from a mental illness. Sometimes mental illnesses can be treated, sometimes not. I suffered a mental breakdown when Marie was taken from me and I murdered an innocent man because of it. I was lucky that the state spared me and I only had to spend time in a mental hospital where I got the help I needed. You, Kim, were tormented from birth when you were torn from my arms. Is it any surprise that you snapped and threatened my life and kidnapped your sister? You, like me, were spared and instead given the mental help you needed.”

“What are you saying?” Kim asks with tears forming in her eyes.

“I’m saying your father was just as damaged as you and me. He had already felt extreme guilt because he broke his vows to the church by having an affair with me. Then when he was told he had lost his two daughters, when he believed that you and Marie were dead and gone, he lost control. It doesn’t excuse his crimes but it explains why. But like you and me he did eventually find his way back. And he tried to make up for his past. And that reminds me of you, trying to make amends for your crimes against this family when you should know by now that you no longer have to pay for anything. And like your father, you only want to do what is right.”

“I’ll stop you right there…” Kim shakes her head “...I am an agent of chaos, mom. I’m not at agent of justice or any of that crap.”

“I have to disagree with you, Kim.” Angelica says with a knowing grin of her own. “You could have murdered Carol. You told me yourself that you had the opportunity to take justice into your own hands but you didn’t.”

“So?”

“You spared Carol.” Angelica points out. “She had harassed you and your sister for months. She eventually went after your nephew. You showed mercy, though. You let the police take her into custody instead of murdering her.”

“I didn’t want to get arrested for murder.” Kim scoffs. Angelica shakes her head.

“They would have let you off on account of self-defense and you know it. You would have been justified because she struck first. But you didn’t kill her, even though you would have been justified in doing so.” Angelica pats her on the back. “You did the right thing, Kim. I’m proud of you.”

“Did I do the right thing?” Kim asks with a hint of skepticism in her voice. “I mean, you said it yourself. You and I both got off for our crimes on account of the insanity defense. Who is to say that Carol won’t get the same treatment?”

“Maybe, but that’s up for the law to decide, not us.”

“Yeah? Well I still have my doubts. And I’m not the only one with doubts. Marie wants to show no mercy. She wants to full charges to the fullest extent of the law. She is already contacting the district attorney to convince him to try and send Carol to federal prison for the rest of her life.”

“And you don’t want that, do you?”

“Well think about it, mom. If it only impacted Carol and Carol alone then maybe I would agree, send the loony bitch down the river until she dies. But this doesn’t just impact her. Carol’s mother is still alive. She already lost one daughter because my uncle and my dad killed her. Now she could lose her other daughter to prison, thanks again to my family.” Kim sighs and shakes her head. “Haven’t we done enough damage to that family?” Kim asks. She hears Angelica chuckling softly. “What’s so funny?”

“You…”

“What’d I do?”

“Do you remember what your father did after he and I split up?”

“Yeah.” Kim nods her head. “He got involved with law enforcement. Then he started studying law to become a lawyer. He did that to clear his conscience for those murders he committed.”

“It isn’t as simple as that, Kim.” Angelica states. “Your father didn’t believe in an ‘eye for an eye’ style of punishment like most of society does. He truly believed in the possibility of rehabilitation for criminals. He wanted to give wrong-doers a chance to atone for their past just as he was trying to atone for his past. He believed in mercy.” Angelica pats Kim on her nose. “Just like you apparently believe in mercy.”

“I see where you’re going with this…” Kim sighs “...ok, so maybe I am more like my father than what I’d like to admit.”

“All I’m saying is don’t be quick to demonize your father. We demonized you, and while most would agree we were justified in demonizing you, your sister convinced us to give you a chance. And she was right. You demonized me for awhile…and yes, justifiably so…but you gave me a chance. And here we are, reunited, happy, and together.”

Kimberly can no longer contain the waterworks. Tears are flowing down the cheeks of The Woman Scorned as she leans in and embraces her mother in a tight hug. “I love you, mom!”

“I love you too, Kim.”
2 of 2
======

==========
June 29th, 2022
Calgary Alberta, Canada
On Camera
==========

We open in what appears to be a western setting, more specifically an old west ghost town; abandoned and with a haunting appearance that could easily spook even the most fearless of souls. The sun is shining bright overhead and it is silent, eerily silent. The silent reverie is broken when suddenly the odd appearance of “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams riding a velociraptor is shown. The deranged, eccentric redhead rides towards the center of the camera view and her latest drone dino comes to a halt. Williams is dressed in denim jeans, black leather chaps, and a red plaid button up shirt. A cowboy hat is atop her head. She has the HKW Bloodlust Championship, Unsanctioned Championship, and SCW Underground Championship title belts all wrapped around her waist.

“Yee-haw to my Canadian bitches!” The Velociraptor shouts. “Feast your eyes upon the sickest bitch in the land…” Kimberly smacks the dinosaur on its head.

“Don’t say that!” Kim says scoldingly. “Shaun Cruiserweight may have his stupid medical staff have me evalutaed if he thinks I’m sick.”

“Whatevs.” The raptor remarks. “Just pay attention to your SCW Underground Champion Kimberly Williams.” And with that said, The Woman Scorned hops up off of the Velociraptor. She kisses it on the cheek.

“Thank you, Blue. You’re a doll!”

“Just get it over with will ya?” Kimberly ignores her dino drone’s impatient complaining. Instead she motions to her surroundings, as if she were Vanna White presenting the grand prize on Wheel of Fortune.

“Do you like the setting? I thought it was only appropriate considering where we are for Breakdown. We’re in Calgary…Alberta…Canada! We are in Cowtown! A lovely place steeped in the traditions of the old west. I have a fondness for the old west, mainly because of the rules lived by and abide by in the old west. To be perfectly honest, in the old west there were no rules. Did someone steal from you? Beat the hell out of them. Did someone offend you? Maim them. And you never got in trouble for it, did you? No rules were ever enforced in the old west. The old west was ruled by the always fair doctrine of chaos. So if you were offended, if you were done wrong, then you just took matters into your own hands.” She motions to herself.

“Take me for instance! Everyone in this hypocritical business known as professional wrestling get their automatic rematches, including certain people here in Supreme Championship Wrestling. But did I get my rematch for the Underground Championship after I lost it to Lucas Knight? Nah, not me! Not Kim! So instead I just harassed Shaun Cruiserweight, I harassed the champion Oktoberfest, I harassed anyone and everyone until I was granted what I had earned. And then with that one singular opportunity I reached out and took the championship away from everyone’s favorite German. Now that I accomplished that particular goal, I have a new goal in mind. I want to make things right between myself and Juneau’s baby girl DeeDee.” Williams waves at the camera.

“Hi, there DeeDee! Congratulations on the TV Title win, by the by! Now I’m sure you’re expecting me to run down your name, I’m sure you are expecting me to complain about how you did not defend the SCW Television Title yet even though you promised to. But I get it. Adam Allocco refused the title shot and Shaun Cruiserweight is a stupid piece of shit who won’t do his job right. So I get it and I don’t blame you for that, just like I don’t blame you for the fact that I still haven’t received my one on one match against you. I meant it when I said that I did not want to walk off on our tag team match awhile back. That was Marie’s idea. I fully intend to make that right and make it up to you by facing you one on one. The problem is Shaun Cruiserweight is stupid. He doesn’t know a money match when he sees it and trust me, DeeDee vs The Woman Scorned IS a money match. But don’t worry, DeeDee, I will continue to harass and raise hell until Shaun Cruiserweight is forced to grant me what I want…what you and I both want, DeeDee. I will take action to ensure justice is done.” Williams grins, a nasty sinister grin.

“I always take action, unlike other members of the SCW roster. Some members of the SCW roster would just rather whine and complain endlessly with some crazy dumbass notion that people actually give a damn about what they’re saying.” The Woman Scorned points a finger at the camera. “I’m talking about Polly Crybaby-Time.”

“We’ve done this dance before, haven’t we? I defended the SCW Television Championship against you and let me say that I enjoyed every bit of the glorious carnage we brought to that match! You impressed me, Polly. Your aggressiveness, your rage, your attraction to the beautiful chaos impressed me. I knew that even in defeat you had the potential to pick yourself back up and take this company by the balls.” Williams sighs and shakes her head. “But what happened ever since then disappointed me.”

“With every loss you started to whine. With every setback instead of pulling yourself up, dusting yourself off, and keep advancing forward you just complained even louder. Glory Braddock made you tap out and what? Did you actively do anything about it? HAVE YOU ACTIVELY DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT?” Kimberly shakes her head. “Nah! All you’ve done is wave your fists angrily and vow revenge like some cheesy saturday morning cartoon villain!” Kim waves her fists in the air in a mocking gesture.

“I’LL GET MY REVENGE GLORY I’LL GET YOU NEXT TIME MY PRETTY!” Kim cackles nastily. “See what I mean? You look like a joke. That’s where you and I differ, Polly Crybaby-Time. I had my own setbacks. My sister manipulated me into doing her own dirty work for her, manipulated me into the world title picture when I did not want that, thus delaying my own goal of regaining the Underground Title. Shaun Cruiserweight would also deny my request for a rematch that I was owed, that I was entitled to. Did I complain? Did I whine about it?” Kim nods her head. “Sure I did. But did I also take action? Yes, yes I took action. I won, desecrated, and vandilized this company’s television championship. When that didn’t force their hand I kidnapped and tortured four people on live television. When that didn’t force their hand I harassed and attacked the family and friends of then Underground Champion Oktoberfest. Finally when that didn’t work I just simply beat the holy hell out of Oktoberfest in an unsanctioned war. Seeing me manhandle the champion was enough to force Shaun Cruiserweight’s hand. He had no choice but to give me what I wanted.” Kim pats the SCW Underground Title belt that is wrapped around her waist. “And you can see the fruits of my labor.”

“All you do is swear vengeance upon anyone and everyone who you feel has wronged you and I suppose “wronged you” means beat you in the center of a wrestling ring. Which I suppose means you have a really long list of people you want revenge against because you lose quite a bit, don’t you? I mean sure, you beat Nicole Kinnick recently. I guess that’s a nice momentum boost. But c’mon, sweetie, you had your little bitches helping you out, plus you had Ravyn helping you out.” Williams holds up three fingers. “You had THREE people to help you beat ONE person.” Kim scratches her chin. “Although come to think of it there is more than one person in Nicole’s head, so I suppose you could justify that as just simply evening the odds?” Kim laughs nastily.

“But I’m not worried about your stupid little games, your stupid little henchwomen, or your stupid little revenge tour. You know why? Check this out.” Kimberly walks off to the right, out of sight of the camera. A few moments later the SCW Underground Champion returns only this time she is sporting the infamous knife glove on her right hand. “This is Betty, Betty White. And I cannot wait to introduce you and your girls to Betty White on Breakdown.” Kimberly winks at the camera as she waves the knife glove menacingly.

“What? Do you think I’m worried about the rules? Do you think I’m concerned about a disqualification? You got the wrong girl, Polly. I operate under the laws of chaos, I live in the world of the underground division. Besides, I beat you already you dumb little bitch. What would it prove if I beat you again? I’m not like the rest of these egomaniacal self-absorbed idiots who need their egos stroked with win after win after win. I beat you once, Polly, and I can beat you again any damn time I want. I know that and that’s all I need. But if you want to play your stupid little games then trust me, little girl, I will throw the rulebook out the window and I will do this entire company a favor by slicing and dicing you and your girls apart into little bitty pieces and ridding this company of you.” Williams snickers nastily.

“Come to think of it, Polly Crybaby-Time, that’s another thing that separates us. See, if I ever were to leave SCW, most of the people from the fans and my colleagues alike would miss me. Those who don’t like me would at least never ever forget me because of the impact I have made upon this company and upon this business. But on Breakdown, if and when I do END you, if I do end up following through with my threat to slice you up and leave you in a bloody mess, if you had to leave SCW at that moment, not a damn person would miss you. Not one…damn…person would give a damn that Polly was gone.” Kimberly sneers angrily at the camera.

“Because YOU DO NOT MAKE AN IMPACT by whining, by crying, by vowing revenge every single fucking you time you fall flat on your face and fail in the middle of the ring! You make an impact by pulling yourself back up and shaking the very foundations of this company. You make an impact by doing things so out of this world that they are forced to remember just who the hell you are.” Williams pats the SCW Underground Championship Title belt. “I am the singular reason why this division was resurrected. I DID THAT! That is my legacy!” Kimberly points at the camera. “And your legacy, so far, is that you got beat by Glory Braddock and cried about it.”

The Woman Scorned shakes her head. “You won’t cry after I beat you, Polly. You won’t cry because you won’t be able to. You will be unconscious, bleeding from every little pore in your body. You will be finished.” Kimberly approaches her dinosaur and hops up onto its back. Kim and the velociraptor then ride off into the sunset as the camera fades to black.