Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Ace Sky vs. Diamond Steele
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ace Sky wants competition and he’ll continue to get it. He faces off against Diamond Steele, hoping to prime himself for what awaits him at RTG weekend. Steele needs a win though. She needs that turn around opportunity and Ace Sky could be walking into a trap match.

2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, July 14, 2022 (NOTICE DEADLINE)
 Aging hippie trying to party,  Travel Anxiety versus equaminity. 
New York City 7/8- North Carolina 7 9

Ace Sky wakes up in a jolt type of way in his hotel room in New York. His mind still a bit foggy, he did not sleep off his entire high from the night prior at the Velvet Rabbit, the very popular men and women’s club that is a fantasy realm for an aging hippie like Ace. He wakes up cursing the fact that he is now a thirty-nine-year-old man with 24 years of being a pro wrestler, “ getting too old for this” is never ideal, especially when you feel like you have been good. You go there thinking “ hey I’ll just get some bud or an edible and have a private dance with Sparkles. “ You run into fans though, they encourage you to drink, and that lowers your inhibitions to do the usual wrestler stuff of chest chopping drunk civilians. At least people are very behaved in Velvet Rabbit given the debauchery , Ace has been in clubs where guys are borderline sex offenders are there and he’s taking them out with a head scissors takedown or hurricanrana aided by a stripper pole but then getting thrown out by the big meathead bouncers for fighting.

Ace does what he can do to go back to the state of equanimity , you have to practice what you preach Ace tells himself as he has his  Protein drink, shower, morning yoga and meditation. Heading to the continental breakfast brunch buffet to get a vegan omelet and head to the gym of the hotel. Turning heads as he kicks the heavy bag , impresses young guys as he does rows with 300 pound dumbbells. Since nothing can ever be just peaceful, there is a meathead douche aggressively hitting on a woman trying to work out. Ace goes over to de-escalate the situation, that just ends in him tapping out the dude-bro with a Fujiwara armbar. “ That’s my life” Ace always says to himself in a sing-song fashion.
Never a dull moment. Ace looks at his cell phone as he gets the alert from Expedia for his flight to North Carolina for Supreme Championship Wrestling. Ace always gets the most anxious during travel, you may It’s only an hour flight? what you may think? Well things can happen, there’s driving to the airport, getting all ready for boarding, dealing with TSA who are like  “ are you here for business or pleasure?” Ace has to respond "  I’m here to beat up a young lady in front of a paying audience-- for work! For business. It’s consensual, we are wrestlers, yes I know I look small for a wrestler, you are the first person to say that to me, how original”.  Arrival at 6:04 PM, I have six days to prepare for this match. You have no idea how happy  Ace is he did not have to go England for his other promotion he works for because all he must do after this week is go from North Carolina to Boston , Massachusetts . Hopefully his flight doesn’t get delayed or anything that’s an 11 hour drive!